All Comments on 'The Geek'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotica finds a Way!

Super tale of Jerry and Mary. While fixing her computer Mary gets living and breathing proof that Jerry is indeed the "Ladies Home Companion." *grins* TxRad always writes an interesting story - but this one is special. Great Story, Tx.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Oh what a hot one. . .

There is a reason you are one of my favorites. :) Thanks for the read. . .and the relief to an uneventful afternoon. . .YUM. . . mentioned on the review thread for today also. ;) ~ Red.

LiquidPearlLiquidPearlover 17 years ago
Totally Hot!!

This story makes me wish my computer would break down so some sweet young thing could come and fix it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge of the Nerds

I'm a geek, fairly attractive and I consider myself to be just as nice as this guy, only this stuff never happens to me!!!

Ahh, yet again, there is no such thing as revenge of the nerds ... well not since the 80's.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
I don't know, brothers...

Honestly, the story is basically flawed.... first of all, this seems to be love at first sight, or 'time'... but, see, all that the lady had was great orgasms... and, if orgasms mean falling in love with somebody, then, alright.. I quit...

second of all, the lecture where the kid said that 'I am far more mature than my own age'.. it was extremely immature... it was like the writer had to assure us that the boy may be twenty, but he is a wise grown-up man... just getting the words out of his mouth was a downhill...

the geeky nature was shown by the actions which geeks or jocks or stupids can do.... it was like u were just terming a person 'geek', 'moron' and then starting the story... the plausibility is absent...

third, the woman was not interesting anything but sex... so, a few great orgasms swept her away... ? I would wish the boy luck with this woman... who knows - greater orgasms...!!!!

And, is this a romantic story? I don't know... I think it better fits in the Erotic Couplings genre... the romance within 3 earth-shatterring orgasms just doesn't seem very touching, u know?

And, I personally think geeks are main things... a geek doesn't need to be hung like a horse or extremely expert... it is necessary for those who have nothing but these... u see, the geeks are rewarded in the long run... the jocks just entertain... the geeks keep u alive with their smartness and brains... Just look at Nasa or as such...

I am a musician myself... i am no jock and i am not as smart as any geek... but, even in the music history the learned musicians are better songwriter, profound performers.... Look at Sting, Coldplay, Audioslave, Pink Floyd, Rush, Dire Straits... the songwriters are extremely well-read here... so...

the story was not good... this long bragging is just to say that geeks don't need to be ashamed.. and, they don't need exceptional physical qualities too...

if i am wrong, alright, but i don't think so....

rydia57rydia57over 17 years ago
geeks rule!

Tex I realllly enjoyed your story. I'm a geek, I guess I look ok, and Jerry just made me feel there was hope for me and all the others, oooh plus I felt the whole thing! I hope you keep writing, I'll keep reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Honestly..........................................

That was fucking brilliant. And I absolutely loved the last line. I just loved it. Your amazing.

rebelprincess123rebelprincess123about 14 years ago
NIIIIIICE!

i loved the goodbye note at the end, it was so sexy. also i like the fact that they didnt fall in love at first sight like in so many other stories. they are going to take it nice and slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a bad story, but in my opinion, if belongs in the "Loving Wives" section. That's where stories about cheating wives go, and like it or not, she was a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent geek story!

Us geeks have to stick up for each other.

Thepaleeyes commenter is full of crap. The first thing that most women look for in a husband is handsome then hung then money. The other requirements come later. If her prospect satisfies her other requires then she grabs him!. Thepaleeyes is just jealous. He isn’t handsome, or rich or hung (probably has only a 2 inch dick, lol).

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Kind of.....

in need of a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seems Incomplete

could use a little more of an ending or epilog, otherwise good story

Magic_CapMagic_Cap9 months ago

As others have already mentioned, the story feels incomplete : the ending is just too abrupt and too short. How did it continue ? That is completely missing - unfortunately ! There is at least one sentence or paragraph missing about it to make the story " well rounded ".

Even though, 4/5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5950 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories