The Generation Gap Ch. 02

Story Info
The bond begins to weaken; or is it getting stronger?
1.5k words
4.49
32.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Neither Shelly nor Margaret said a word. They waited for their Master's next command like the good little slaves they had become.

The wait was not a long one.

"How about you, Mommy Dearest?" he sneered. "Think you can eat pussy as well as her?"

"Yes, Master," Margaret replied in a subdued tone. She was too terrified of the consequences to object.

He ordered Shelly to straddle her mother's face, sending a quick jolt through Margaret when Shelly didn't move fast enough to suit him. As Shelly knelt with a knee on either side of her mother's head, she looked down into her grief-stricken eyes. Then, closing her own eyes, she lowered her pussy down to her mother's waiting lips. Her mother's tongue expertly licked up and down her slit, teasing the lips apart and thrusting deep inside her daughter.

Shelly gasped as she felt her mother's tongue enter her. The sensation was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Margaret used her nose to tease her daughter's tiny clit out of hiding and sucked it into her mouth. She briskly rubbed her tongue back and forth on the sensitive little nub and felt Shelly shudder violently in response. Shifting her position slightly, Margaret again slipped her tongue into Shelly's pussy.

Shelly, at the captor's urging, began rocking gently back and forth across her mother's face. Each stroke caused her clit to rub against her mother's nose. The friction quickly drove her over the edge. Crying out in shame and pleasure, Shelly came, her juices flowing into her mother's waiting mouth. Margaret eagerly lapped up the cum, swallowing all she could coax into her mouth.

Shelly slid off of her mother and coiled herself into as tight a ball as possible. She struggled to come to terms with all that had befallen her since waking in this tiny cinderblock room such a short time ago. Their captor left her little time to recover, however.

"Margaret, turn over on your stomach. Let's see that perfect ass of yours stuck up in the air."

With the stocks still holding her knees apart, turning over was not as easy a task as it sounded. Margaret finally struggled her way into position and waited for the inevitable. She heard her Master rummaging around in the cardboard box again and closed her eyes.

The Master tossed a large strap-on dildo onto the floor next to Shelly, who looked at it curiously. At the Master's command, she picked the device up and strapped it around her waist without a word of complaint. Somewhere in her mind, a voice screamed for her to stop, to fight back. But that voice was drowned out by her fear of the shock collar and of rousing the Master's anger again.

The strap-on had a large round bulge on Shelly's end that pressed against her clit. As she knelt into position behind her mother, she could feel it rubbing her and knew that would only get more intense once the fucking began.

"Stick it in her pussy, Shelly. Don't make me wait."

At her Master's words, she aimed the mushroom head of her fake cock at her mother's pussy and pushed forward with her hips. The head parted and then stretched Margaret's lips wide. She moaned as it worked its way deep inside her. Margaret found herself thinking of the third man in the group that had gang-raped her all those years ago. He had been huge; easily a foot long and almost half that thick. His buddies had made him wait until they had used her first, but even that had not prepared her for the onslaught of that mammoth cock, which she took first in her pussy, then her mouth, and finally her asshole.

She felt her daughter's tiny hands holding her hips and stroking the rubber cock in and out of her. She wondered how long their Master would force her daughter to fuck her. With a fake cock, there was no clear-cut finish line as there was with a real one. As Shelly began to establish a rhythm and pick up the pace, coherent thought fled in the face of the rising passion she was feeling in her cunt.

Each time Shelly bottomed out against her mother's cervix, the knob on her end of the dildo would grind against her own clit. Against her conscious will, she found herself fucking her mother faster and harder. She could hear her mother moaning as the fake cock filled her hole, but couldn't tell if it was derived from pleasure or pain. As her own orgasm neared, Shelly began to moan herself, thrusting her hips harder and faster into her mother.

Finally, her mother spoke.

"Ahh.... Fuck me, Shelly! Fuck my pussy with that huge cock! Make me cum! Oh, God, I need to cum!"

Shocked, but too aroused to stop, Shelly renewed her efforts, ramming harder into her mother's sopping snatch. This caused the strap-on to slam even harder into her own clit, bringing on a mind-shattering orgasm. Mother and daughter screamed out their pleasure and collapsed together on the mattress, panting and exhausted.
"Bravo! Bravo, my little pets!" their Master cheered as the slaves struggled to collect themselves. "Shelly, pull out of your tired, old mother and take that thing off."

Shakily, Shelly managed to stand up and unhook the device. She held it out to her Master, but the Master shook his head.

"What do you wish me to do with it, Master?" she asked, confused.

"Don't you think it needs your mother's cunt juice cleaned off, first, slut? Or do you like the idea of your little fake cock with your mother's moldy cum all over it?"

"I'm sorry, Master. How shall I clean it?"

"With your mouth, of course," the Master replied, exasperated. "I want you to take that whole thing into your mouth and suck it until ever last trace of your mother's nasty cum has been cleaned off of it."

Without hesitation, Shelly turned the enormous dildo head toward her and began slowly taking it into her mouth. Margaret watched from the floor, fascinated by her child's ability. When the rubber head bumped against the back of her throat, Shelly expertly tipped her head back slightly, took a deep breath and swallowed it. The rest of the shaft followed and Shelly's cheeks hollowed out with the suction she was creating as she slowly pulled it back out. The mix of her mother's cum and the taste of the rubber was unpleasant, but she got the job done, holding the dildo up for her Master's approval.

The Master looked approvingly at Margaret and said, "She sucks cock like a pro, doesn't she? You must be so proud."

Margaret cast her eyes downward and the Master dismissed her. It was time for him to start getting into the act. He motioned Shelly to come to him, then made her kneel at his feet. He took the dildo to the cardboard box and returned with another object. This one looked like a modified ball gag, only instead of a ball, it had a large, flat ring where the ball would go with a center opening large enough for a cock to slide through.

"Open your mouth, slut," he ordered. Shelly dropped her jaw open a wide as she could. Her Master wedged the ring between her teeth and looped the elastic band tightly over her head. The ring was a near-perfect fit and Shelly's jaw muscles ached with the strain already.

"This will make sure you don't get brave and try to bite the cock that's going to feed you."

With that, he dropped his pants, freeing a rock-hard cock that was at least eight inches in length. He advanced on Shelly. Instead of backing away, Shelly's eyes brightened and she leaned forward in anticipation. He took careful note of this reaction. Shelly now belonged to him. He suspected the same was true of her mother, but didn't want to waste time testing the old bitch just yet. He slipped his cock through the hole in the center of the ring and immediately felt Shelly's tongue stroking and licking him.

He stopped the forward motion of his hips and Shelly thrust her head forward to take the rest of his cock down her throat. She sucked him hard and fast, her head bobbing enthusiastically over his groin. Margaret watched from the mattress, helpless to do anything and beginning to feel disgust for her daughter, who seemed to be enjoying sucking the Master's cock.

Suddenly, the Master groaned loudly, grabbed the back of her daughter's head, and shoved the entire length into her. Shelly accepted it eagerly. Margaret watched her daughter's throat muscles work as she swallowed the Master's cum. She didn't even realize that she had been absent-mindedly rubbing her own pussy while watching Shelly's display until it was over. When she saw what she was doing to herself, she slipped two fingers into her wet pussy, then raised them to her mouth. As she licked them clean, she met her Master's eyes and could tell he was well pleased with her.

"The little bitch got the first taste," Margaret thought, "but this is far from over. I will be the Master's favorite before this night is through."