The Gentleman's Accomplice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next hour, Onna slowly came to full consciousness. She was surprised to find herself naked, but was able to put that aside as she was very pleased to find herself alive. Once he was sure that she was properly hydrated, he sent for some food from the ships stores and fed her some freshly caught tuna that had been prepared Japanese style by the ships cook. She slowly ate while restrained by the ropes wondering what was going to happen next.

Once he was happy with what she had eaten, he made himself comfortable in a canvas chair that he had brought into the room and sat there opposite Onna. She watched him for a while but he just sat there, watching her with the quiet steady gaze of a natural predator. The time slowly passed she slowly became more and more uncomfortable under his gaze. Trying the ropes only underlined her helplessness and she was very aware of her naked body moving within the confines of her bindings. She watched him carefully for any sign of a reaction but he just watched, looking at her with a quiet patience that was extremely unnerving.

The day passed slowly. From time to time Douglas would stir, give Onna some water to drink and then return to his chair. From time to time Onna would test her bonds to see if there was any give in them, but to no avail. As the day wore on, Onna felt more and more exhausted, there was no way off the ship and nowhere to run. She had been thrown into the wider world by her masters to learn more of what was afoot in Europe and it had all come to this. Deep down inside, she felt herself scream at the unfairness of it all.

Before the sun set, Douglas stood up and walked over to her. He unfolded a razor sharp knife and walked close to Onna. "This is the hour of my death" thought Onna, everything seemed to take on an almost painful clarity. She could feel the individual fibres of the hempen rope digging into her flesh in different parts of her body. The sunlight from outside appeared to have an almost luminescent quality and despite all of her training and experiences, the animal spirit inside Onna fought for life, fought to take control and beg, offer to do anything to live just a few moments more. Despite this immense struggle within her own innermost being, Onna gave no obvious outward sign of this complex torrent of emotions cascading through her mind. Determined to go to her death with dignity, Onna refused to give any outward sign of fear.

Douglas stood close enough to smell her, and slowly ran the knife along the sensitive flesh of her breasts, down underneath to her stomach and cut her, once and in a very deliberate fashion and a spurt of blood cascaded along the blade. Gazing deeply into Onna's wide eyes, Douglas licked along the razor edge of the blade. She could see the delicate skin of his tongue part as he lapped up her blood in one animal movement that made the skin on the back of her neck rise in superstitious dread. The sheer animal strength of the moment and the energy radiating from Douglas's body was extraordinary, it was like standing naked in front of the morning sun.

"You have spilt blood for your country with honour" said Douglas. "You are now mine to do with as I wish. I give you your life and in return I demand everything" He said this to her, staring deep into her heart and soul and he could sense her response to him as he stood there, close enough to her bound and naked body to be almost touching.

He ran his hand down along the side of her face, wiping off the sweat that had dried to a rancid salt on her skin in the topical humidity. He brought it to his lips and tasted it, mixing her bodies salts into his mouth. When he brought his fingers out of his mouth they were red with their mixed blood which he pressed in between her parched lips. The heavy iron taste of their blood almost made her gag, yet there was a mixed reaction in her body, while she writhed within her ropes, that betraying heat within her stomach began, stirred in reaction to this human furnace of sexual energy that literally had her trapped and within his power. The betrayal of her body made her furious, wanting to end this with a quick death, she tried to spit at Douglas but lacked the saliva to do so. Her body, unwilling to end its existence ignored her and began to react in a primal way to the nearness of this being that held her captive.

Douglas saw the changes in her body for what they were, the ages old sexual trap for the unwary, where once he had spilt his seed into her, in that moment of peace that follows intercourse, his neck would be snapped or his eyes gouged and that would be the end of him. He smiled at her, knowing full well what was going through her mind. He refused to touch her though, as this was a lesson in control, not one of punishment.

He then cut her bonds. He caught her as she fell from the wall where she had been tied and carried her naked body to his cabin, where he placed her into the bunk after sponging the dirt and grime from her body with a sponge. Exhausted and wondering at this strange turn of events, Onna lapsed again into unconsciousness.

Several months later in his study in London' Douglas opened his eyes, sensing Onna's presence as she made her way towards his study, recalling him from the seductive memories of the past. Onna entered into the study, walking to where he was seated and knelt next to the desk, a study of repose as she sat there on the floor and waited for Sir Douglas to finish his thoughts. Standing up, Douglas walked over and stood in front of Onna and unzipped his pants and withdrew his semi-rigid cock. Onna immediately leaned forward and took it into her mouth, where she held it with her lips and tongue, enjoying the feel of the velvet flesh and the imminent promise of its hardening length.

Douglas leaned back and enjoyed the sight of her lips sliding up and down his cock, but as Onna had been used hard the previous evening, she needed to be rested, so he slid his cock out of her mouth. As she frowned in disappointment, he told Onna to retire to her quarters for the evening. Tomorrow would be a very busy day for everyone and would prove a test for both Chelsea and Onna.

12