The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In act four, Rick and I exchanged places. When Sarah sucked my second load of cum from me, I couldn't help but holler. It was like having the very life sucked out of me. By this time, we were all exhausted. We slept with Sarah in the middle. I awoke in the middle of the night. I found that Sarah was lying on top of Rick. She lay very still, using only her cunt muscles to milk his cock which was planted deep inside her. I softly stroked her back and she turned to smile at me. She continued to gently move back and forth on Rick's semi erection. He began to stir to consciousness. I squeezed her ass cheeks while she enjoyed his member stiffening inside her. I ran my fingers between her legs where I could feel her wetness. Smearing her arousal on my fingers, I teased her asshole, making her purr with enjoyment. I felt her rosebud relax and I slipped a wet finger into her ass.

"Is this the encore performance?" I whispered.

"Nope," she said. "We're saving that for my birthday."

"And what is that?" I wondered.

"When we get to fulfill my fantasy of watching you fuck Rick's girlfriend, Melanie, while I'm straddling him!"

"I didn't know you had a fantasy," I observed. "Actually, it was Rick's idea," she whispered. "But, I love it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this story makes you hot, please submit a vote for it. Also, feel free to drop me a line; I love to hear from readers.

12