The Gift Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

She removed the speculum from my pussy, handed it to me, and lay back on the bed. I knelt down and inserted the speculum into her pussy and spread it open. I shined the flashlight inside her.

"There it is...you've got a diamond too." I said.

"Catch it for me." Heather said.

Heather stood up from the bed and the ring fell out into my hand. I licked it off and handed it to her. She held it up to look at it.

"It's beautiful. Thank you daddy." Heather said.

She put the ring on, pulled the speculum out of her pussy, and ran over to hop on Jeff's lap. He'd been sitting in a chair near the bed watching us trying to retrieve our gifts.

"You're welcome princess." Jeff said.

"So what should we do now?" I asked.

"Well, from the way he's playing with my nipple I think daddy really likes my breasts so I think I'm going to rub them all over his face for a while." Heather said.

I laughed.

"After you rub them on his face rub them on his cock for a while. He loves that." I said.

"Rub my breasts on his cock?" Heather asked.

"Yeah...it drives him wild." I said.

"Okay." Heather said.

For several minutes Heather rubbed her breasts on Jeff's face. He licked and kissed all over her breasts and sucked at each of her nipples. Then Heather moved to the floor at Jeff's feet. He scooted to the edge of the chair to make it easy for her to reach his cock with her breasts.

Heather put one of her nipples at the base of Jeff's cock and gently dragged it up the shaft. Jeff moaned and shivered. Heather rubbed her breasts all over Jeff's cock for a while, but she wasn't fucking him with them.

"Sweetheart, you can make him cum if you put his cock between your breasts, hold them tight around it, and stroke up and down." I said.

"Oh wow...that sounds fun." Heather said.

Heather moved so that Jeff's erect cock was between her breasts. She pushed them together surrounding Jeff's cock with her luscious orbs. She started moving her breasts up and down the length of Jeff's cock.

"Oh god sweetheart that feels so good." Jeff said.

"This is fun." Heather said.

Heather stroked her breasts up and down Jeff's cock for about twenty minutes.

"I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" Jeff asked.

"If you cum on my breasts will you and mom lick it off?" Heather asked.

"Sure we will sweetheart." I said.

"Then cum on my breasts." Heather said.

When Jeff was close he pulled away from Heather and pointed his cock at her breasts as he stroked himself over the edge. He shot several thick ropes of cum onto both of her breasts.

"Oh wow that was amazing daddy." Heather said.

"That was incredible sweetheart." Jeff said.

"I guess we should clean you up now." I said.

Heather stood up and had a huge smile on her face as Jeff and I licked his cum off of her breasts.

"Oh man that feels so good." Heather said.

We fucked for the rest of the day and the three of us slept together in our bed with Heather between us.

Heather is in college so she still had to go to class Monday thru Friday, but her first class wasn't until 9:00 and her last class got done at 3:00 so she was able to spend most of the afternoon and then all night with us every night.

On the last Sunday that we were together the three of us were eating breakfast when Heather put her fork down and looked across the table at us.

"I was thinking that maybe we could concentrate on oral sex all day. Nothing but oral sex all day; how does that sound?" Heather asked.

"Well I think there would be a lot of slurping noises." Jeff said.

"DADDY!" Heather said.

"Easy there sweetheart, I was only playing. If you want to do nothing but have oral sex all day that's fine with us. Isn't it Rebecca?" Jeff asked.

"Are you kidding? Licking and getting licked are two of my favorite things to do." I said.

"You see sweetie, we're both more than happy to do that if you want." Jeff said.

That whole day the only place Jeff's cock went was in our mouths as the three of us licked and sucked each other time and time again.

On the 31st Heather had plans to go to a concert with a friend of hers so we fucked for most of the morning and had lunch together before she had to leave.

"I've had a really amazing month with you guys." Heather said.

"It was incredible for us too sweetheart." I said.

"Did I do a good job fucking you daddy?" Heather asked.

"Sweetheart other than your mom I've never enjoyed being with anyone more." Jeff said.

Heather smiled. She kissed Jeff then kissed me and left.

"Well...eleven down...one to go." Jeff said.

"Yeah, can you believe it's already been 11 months?" I asked.

"When I think about everything we've done...and all of the people we've done...I'm surprised that it has only been 11 months." Jeff said.

Jeff and I relaxed all afternoon knowing that the first day with our youngest daughter Ashley would likely require as much energy as we could muster.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers