The Gift that Keeps on Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Kevin was really getting freaked out. What could this old bitch give him that no other male client off the street could give? "So you are saying if I fuck up I won't get paid?"

"Oh you will get paid alright," Miss. D explained, "but if you do fuck up it will only be with what you make on the street. I'm talking about rewarding you with something more. More than what those perverts give you. Something I believe you would really appreciate. But you must accept and succeed with my terms or it will never happen. Do you understand?"

Kevin wondered if he accepted her challenge could he hold on for that long to make this old bitch get off probably for the first time in years. With men he could last all night. But for some reason with Miss. D he was experiencing feelings he never felt before. It made him want to explore. It made him want to cum and bad. This could be a whole new ball game. He might as well just fuck the crazy bitch, get his money, and bail. But he was curious on what else she had to offer more than money.

Kevin took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll accept your challenge. Whatever the hell that may be."

Miss. D still held that creepy smile and moved her hand further up under the pink towel and stopped at the top of his thigh. "Why don't you be a dear and take off my pink towel. Let me see what your mother gifted you with so dearly."

Kevin sighed lightly and with one hand untied and removed the pink towel and spreads open his thighs so Miss. D could get a clear view.

A deep smile spread across Miss. D's face. "Oh my, I see why all the boys and girls love you so much." Without asking Miss. D reached down with her other hand and gripped Kevin's half hard member starting with the shaft. The feeling Kevin had before was stronger this time. His mind and body was beginning to develop heat. The same heat was traveling down between his thighs and strengthening his member Miss. D was holding. "Are you ready Kevin?"

Kevin didn't say a word. He just looked down at his penis getting harder by the touch. He wanted to come so bad. He never felt this way with a man. So why was it so different with her? All Kevin knew was that without his consent, he just accepted a challenge of a lifetime. If he wanted to see what was on the end of the rainbow, he had to last as long as this weird hag would want him. The only thing he hoped was that the old bitch was not lying to get off after so many years.

Miss. D raised Kevin's penis up in the air with her hand stroking slowly. As she stroked she could feel that he was getting hard. "Oh my," She said smiling delightedly, "you are getting to impress me every second."

Kevin wanted to say thank you but he knew he had to concentrate. He closed his eyes and tried to think of something non-sexual. Either that or something totally gross out of his mind.

Miss. D squeezed as hard as she could stroking Kevin's prick until its growth was fighting back. This pleased Miss. D very much. So much that her mouth became watery and out of the blue, she bowed her head covering Kevin's member from eyesight. Kevin closed his eyes and tilted his head up to the ceiling as he felt heat covering his member followed by a nice, warm, and moist touch surrounding his already hard cock. Then two, soft, lips tightening around the whole shaft. The lips tightening the shaft slid all the way down to his ball sac and coming all the way up where he felt her tongue licking around the head of his cock.

Kevin has had his dick sucked by many guys before and usually would take minutes if not hours for him to get it up. But Miss. D was a different story. One touch of her saliva on his penis and his cock shot up like a shock to the system. It surprised him. It surprised him even more when he felt her small fingers grip his scrotum massaging them and the testes inside. Kevin was breathing hard. Harder than any jon or trick he has ever been with. Kevin tried to control himself. He had to if he wanted to know what was on the end of the rainbow. Miss. D going up and down on his cock rapidly was not helping matters either. But he had to stay strong. He heard that for most male escorts for them to keep a hard on without cumming, they think of something unattractive. Kevin tried to think of everything. Being at the beach, unattractive women, even his bastard of a father. But his cock was getting harder and he could feel his balls ready to react. He couldn't cum. He can't. He was a professional. He had to think of something before he exploded. And then it came to him. He started thinking of Mr. Carter. The elementary school principle who visits him during the week while his naïve family sit at home thinking he is working extra hours. Instead those extra hours were on him. How he had to force himself to perform countless of times for the old pervert to get off. Then he remembered the other jons who visited him countless of times. The ones who made him do things to himself and to them just to get their rocks off. Kevin felt disgusted. Worse he felt used. It would take him hours to cum himself and sometimes he didn't cum at all. It shows to know that maybe he was not interested in job. Maybe he wasn't interested in men at all!

Miss. D finally released his penis from her mouth taking a deep breath and wiping away the loose saliva from her lips. "Well, well," She said closing in Kevin's face to give him a nice big kiss on his cheek, "no wonder your so called clients like you so much. I've never met a man who can last as long as you do."

Kevin smiled taking that as a compliment but also relieved that Miss. D was giving him some rest before the real party started.

Miss. D got up off her couch and stood before the sitting Kevin. With both her hands she untied her robe letting it fall open. Kevin saw the middle of her body. The side cheeks of her breasts, the wide but thin abdomen, and her black hairless vagina. Kevin was relaxed when Miss. D let go of his penis with her mouth but after she undid her robe, the blood slowly flowed back into this member. He wanted to jump up and slowly take off Miss. D's robe for her just to see her naked for the first time.

With both hands Miss. D pulled off her robe and let it drop to the floor. Kevin's eyes widened as he slowly took a really good look at the woman he was about to screw. She may have been 65 years old but her body told him a different story. She didn't have the body of a super model but Miss. D didn't look bad either. She was a little cheeky on the sides but her stomach was not big. Her breasts were a little low but unlike most old women the nipples did not face the floor. Instead they were well centered and pointed straight ahead with big round areolas. Kevin figured Miss D used to have implants back in the day when she was younger and they never let her done yet. Kevin wanted to jump up and grab hold of those melons. To see how they feel and taste. He has been servicing men for so long that he never really seen a woman's body parts before.

"You like?" Miss D said with a delighted smile like she already knew the answer.

It took Kevin a while to answer the question but he finally opened his mouth. "You are beautiful."

Miss. D reached out her hand for Kevin's. Kevin proudly took her hand into his. Without her help he lifted himself up off her couch. Still holding her hand Miss. D led him out of the room, pass the kitchen, and down the hall. As Kevin followed he couldn't help but stare down at her big, plumped, and strangely youthful ass. The voluptuous ass cheeks slowly moved from side to side in a fashion as if this was not her first time performing for her guest. Kevin felt like he was the client not the other way around.

Miss. D led Kevin into a room that looked plain except for a red, Indian made carpet on the floor and a bed on the left of them. The bed was big with nice blue covers. It looked very comfortable. Those social security checks really do come in handy.

Miss. D got on her bed first crawling to the middle and laying on her side as if posing for Kevin. "You ready for your next test?" Kevin walked up close not touching himself like he usually does but still feeling horny all the same. Miss. D turned on her back and opened her legs. With one hand her fingers disappeared between her thighs and began moving up and down. Kevin knew masturbation when he saw it. He just never seen a woman do it in front of him before.

"Come here darling." Miss D ordered still fondling with her crotch. Kevin did like he was told moving slowly in front of the bed and staring down between Miss D's thighs. Kevin had an open view of his client opening herself to him while rubbing the tip of her clitoris. It was nothing like a man stroking his cock right in front of him. This woman was opening her insides and playing with it. Something so alien and biological deformed should have made Kevin a little queasy in the stomach. But it had the opposite effect. Instead his mouth felt dry, his body was developing more heat, and that warm blood was flowing back down between his legs where it began to rise slowly. "Come closer." Miss D ordered.

Kevin moved closer understanding where all this was going. He got on the bed with his knees between Miss. D's legs. At first Kevin thought she wanted him to finally fuck her for the first time, but Miss. D had other plans.

"Have you ever tasted pussy before Kevin?" Miss. D asked her face looking like it was in euphoric state. She was pleasing her own body and it was causing her to almost lose her concentration. Kevin slowly shook his head not caring if she figured out who he was servicing or not. "Never?"

"No," Kevin answered.

"Well, you poor thing. Don't you think it's time to try something new?"

Kevin didn't need any more orders after she asked that question. He was already curious of what it felt and taste like to please a woman down there without his penis. He moved in closer bowing his head between Miss. D's thick and shaven thighs. With his mouth he covered Miss D's pussy with both his lips.

Miss. D was satisfied but not yet impressed. "Very good Kevin but a little bit higher."

Kevin did what he was told and moved his lips higher until he came across something very small but hard. This made Miss. D jump and gasp at the same time.

This must be the spot? Kevin thought as he continued sucking on the small but hard stub that made Miss. D gyrate her hips as if trying to get herself in the right position for Kevin to please her.

Like out of a chain reaction, Kevin took one finger and risked the chance to enter her between her wet pussy lips. The feel of her insides was foreign. The inner walls were really wet but every time he stuck his fingers in and out of her, Miss. D cried out in ecstasy. The moans and groans of passion meant Kevin was doing something right and Miss. D was actually enjoying herself.

"Remember Kevin," Miss. D spoke under her breath, "If you make me cum, you will see something more rewarding than what you get out there in the streets."

Kevin didn't answer but he heard loud and clear. He didn't have to put his penis into her to get her off which was good since he lacked confidence in that department. So he continued going at Miss. D's pussy with her lips, tongue, and fingers trying to make her cum and thinking about what the surprise would be.

"Wait," Miss. D halted. Kevin heard what she said and stop pursuing his quest to make her climax.

He lifted his head up to face her. "Is there something wrong?"

"No dear," Miss. D said, "but I realized something."

"What?"

"Making me cum is not an easy task. You are doing well but I don't want you to stop for anything. And I do want you to succeed in your quest." Miss. D scooted up a little bit. "Come, come. Lay flat on your back."

Kevin did what he was told and moved up closer in the middle of the bed and laid on his back. "What are you doing?"

Miss. D got on top of his face with both her thighs on either side of his head. Kevin could smell the salty, wet, taste of her vagina above his face. "Making sure you don't fail in your quest." With that Miss. D came down onto Kevin's face smothering him with her wet pussy.

After first it took Kevin a little time to get settled but he stuck his tongue out as if it was hand reaching for something under the furniture. Miss. D tilted her head back gasping in pleasure as she felt Kevin's lips, tongue, and mouth doing what it was doing before. She closed her eyes and licked her lips looking down at Kevin's head. The only thing visible was his dirty, brown, hair.

"That's it Kevin," Miss. D spoke softly and erotically, "eat that nice, sweet, pussy."

Hearing Miss. D cheer Kevin on nastily made him grip his penis in the palm of his hand and slowly stroke it. It was almost to the point he really didn't care if he came or not.

"Oh,oh," Miss. D said with a smile, "you feel that baby. I'm about to cum."

Finally! Kevin thought as he continued his assault on Miss. D's pussy.

He first felt a shake on her thighs on both sides of his head. He was doing it. He was finally doing it. What he didn't know that once he made Miss. D cum, he was going to get a big shock. A shock that he never would believe. Hell, nobody in this world would ever believe.

Miss. D felt all her nerves began to react. Painfully and erotically. Her head shot up at the ceiling but she could not see anything except different hazy colors. Like a mixture of rainbows instead of all in a straight line, they are mixed together in a psychedelic beauty Miss. D saw once before. She opened her eyes and they were pitch black. No colored iris, no whitening outside the eyes, just total blackness. Her body was shivering and changing on the inside as well as out. Her skin began to tighten. Her flabby sides shrinking in until it is close to her inner skin. The wrinkles began to change. They were soft like any woman's touch, but this time they tightened up and became a different kind of softness. A youth that was finally changing her. Her hair changed. What was a beautiful, frizzled, blonde was now shifting into white color as light as snow. But at the end of the snow white hair were pitch black tips as dark as her eyes. The last but not least were the transformation inside her back. Kevin kept eating her out oblivious of the shape shifting that was taking place. Miss. D bent over feeling the sharp pain in her back. Like something out of a horror movie, something was forcing its way out of the back of her skin like Kevin's lolloping tongue finally awoke the body part within. Finally, Miss. D heard and felt the painful tear of the skin of her back as new organs began to surface. At first, moist and wet from the blood and fluids inside her body, but quickly dried after its release. It was painful since it has been years since the new mythical being was freed into this world. But knew it had to become used to the pain but rising back up and tilting her head back with her dark eyes closed and forcing her wings outward as far as she could. Deona D. was no more. Her transformation was finally complete as she came onto Kevin's face before she got off him to show him the truth.

Finally, Miss. D came but it was something Kevin did not anticipated. He felt something liquidity but really thick spilling on his tongue and his lips as he heard the gasping, moaning, and groaning of Miss. D above him. Actually, it pretty much sounded like she was in real agony. But of course that comes with the territory when feeling strong release.

Miss. D finally freed Kevin from her thick, soft, and silky skin thighs letting him finally breathe in air from the house. It still had that musty grandma smell but it was fresh air all the same.

"So, did I win," Kevin asked wiping some of Miss. D's cum from his lips and chin and breathing in the air.

"NOT QUITE."

Kevin jumped back and stared at the strong voice in front of him. Then he scooted back some more until his back hit the head board. "What the fuck?!"

What he saw was something only a man tripping on acid could see. Either that or he was losing his mind. The old lady he was eating out earlier was not an old lady anymore. Matter of fact, he thought that while he was munching on Miss. D, she disappeared and this woman took her place. An awesome magic trick, but still unbelievable from what he was seeing.

The woman got off the bed and stood before Kevin. She was taller than Miss. D and way younger. Kevin would have thought that Miss. D failed to mention she had a hot daughter hidden somewhere in her house. But there were many things wrong with this picture. The woman had long but short white hair with black tips at the end down to her shoulders. Her skin was not the flabby old looking skin Miss. D had. Her skin was straight, tight as well as soft. Her breasts were not hanging with the pointed nipples at him. Instead they seem to have perked up in the center of her chest with the same big areola and nipples pointed at him. It looked nothing more than a beautiful young woman taking the old hags place. Except there were a few differences. There was a weird dark blue tattoos swirling around her body in a style that lined along her nice, thick, hips and up around her voluptuous breasts and finally on the sides of her soft, wrinkle free, cheeks.

She opened her eyes and Kevin jumped back to see that she had none. They weren't empty eye sockets but they were eyes that were completely black. Soulless in a religious point. Almost made Kevin piss his pants. But it was what was behind the woman that shocked him the most. The mystery woman stood upright and proud and behind her were two beautiful, white colored, with black tips on the end, wings that motioned upwards from her back. They were so big that Kevin thought they were going to hit the ceiling.

"Who...wha...what the fuck are you?" Kevin asked confused as well as in fear.

The weird angel put her finger up to her lips shooshing Kevin lightly. "LANGUAGE." Her voice was deep. A combination between a feminine voice and something heavy.

"What do you want?" Kevin continued asking.

"WHAT ELSE MR. ADAMS? TO CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR QUEST." She answered.

"Who are you? What are you?"

"MY NAME IS DEVIONA. I AM HERE TO PLEASURE AND GIVE YOU THE LIFE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SO DESTINED FOR. BUT THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE. YOU HAVE COMPLETED TWO OF YOUR TASKS. YOU HAVE ONLY ONE MORE TO CONQUER."

"What's that?" Kevin asked trying to focus on her face, but could not get past those beautiful wings.

Deviona leaned forward staring hard at Kevin with those pitch black eyes and said: "ME."

Kevin didn't know if he could continue. After what he just saw, he was probably too shock to perform.

Deviona retracted her wings until they were folded behind her back. She got back on the bed crawling up towards Kevin. "DON'T BE FRIGHTENED YOUNG KEVIN. I WILL HELP YOU RETURN BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL STATE SO YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR QUEST."

Deviona crawled and stopped between Kevin's legs. Kevin didn't know if he wanted to continue their sexual escapades, but hoping that those religious types were right about these creatures, he slowly allowed her to open his legs giving her access to his flaccid member.

Deviona took Kevin's penis in the palm of her hand. It was the same touch as with Miss. D's. Soft, massaging, pure. She slowly stroked him nicely taking her time like in the beginning. Deviona bowed her head hiding away Kevin's penis with her snow white head. Knowing what she was going to do next, Kevin just leaned his head back and prayed. Even though an angel was there and at his mercy, he still couldn't trust what he was seeing.

Kevin gasped as he felt the moist, warm, mouth take the head of his penis and trap it between her soft, red, lips. He felt her tongue lick around the head repeatedly strengthening the gland with each circling lick. At the same time he felt fingers grip his scrotum squeezing lightly but massaging his testes at the same time.