The Gift that Keeps on Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Kevin's turn to smile. "Tomorrow if that's okay?"

"Okay, tomorrow it is. We open at 6:30 in the morning. Be here at 7 on the dot." Kelly ordered.

The smile widened on Kevin's face. "Yes ma'am."

And that was that. Kevin took the application and pen and filled out as much as he could. It wasn't much. But Kevin confidently gave back the application to Kelly and she took it with a smile.

"Now remember. 7 in the morning, no later." Kelly warned.

"I'll be here." Kevin agreed and left with a feeling that everything for him was going to change for the better.

Kevin came to Joe's Market a little before 7. He wore a blue apron which Kelly handed to him with glee. It was what all employees wear when working. He did the usual stacking shelves, helping customers, cashiering when Kelly was busy with other things business related. The pay was not as much as he usually gets from the street, but for some reason he felt a since of piece in his soul.

But that's not all that happened. After working for a few months Kelly came up with the courage to ask Kevin out, which to Kevin was a big surprise since he never knew Kelly felt that way. And of course he said yes.

Another few months of dating and suddenly Kevin started developing a strong attraction to Kelly. While they were walking through the park, Kevin suddenly faced Kelly. Their eyes met. Kelly wondering what is on his mind and hoping he would make the first move. Kevin leaned down until his face was close to hers and placed a strong, passionate, kiss on her. It was so strong that Kelly nearly felt faint. She never had been kissed like that before.

A year have passed and Kevin and Kelly decided to move in together. At first Kevin thought it was going to be difficult, since he is always a loner. But it turned out alright.

When they first made love, Kelly mentioned that she was a virgin. Kevin smiled and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this and she agreed. That night, after all his skills in love making, Kevin wanted to make sure that that night was memorable for the both of them. And it was.

The biggest challenge was telling Kelly about his troubled past. Why he disappeared from school and what he has been doing to make ends meet all those years. Kelly burst into tears out of pity, but did not stray away from Kevin and did not judge him either for his past. She realized that whatever he was going through was not his fault and was only happy that he found his way.

As time went on Kevin decided that he wanted to go further into his life and with the help of his girlfriend and future fiancé, he studied hard for his G.E.D. and passed. His road to education did not stop. He went to college. Once he got his degree in Business Management, he worked hard to get the business to grow and suddenly was able to expand it across three counties.

Finally, Kelly became pregnant with Kevin's first child.

While Kevin was driving with his beautiful wife, Kelly, and their unborn child, he realized that he couldn't be any happier than he was before. The past was the past and all he could think about was the future. And it all started from that night. Deviona. Was it really an angel that blessed him with the gift of eternal happiness? Or just a dream?

Kevin was driving by with his wife, Kelly, and their unborn child in their new 2014 Red Mustang Convertible. On their way across town Kelly spotted the old blue house where Miss. D lived. And to her surprise she was out there tending to her beautiful flowers.

"Hey honey look?" Kelly spoke. Kevin turned to who she was pointing at and smiled. "Miss. D is working in the garden again."

Kevin saw the old woman wearing the big, flappy, blue hat and the long pink dress decorated with flowers. She was using tools to plant more of her beautiful flowers in her garden of heaven. She rose up just in time to see Kevin and Kelly's car passing by. She waved with a strong smile and they waved back. Kevin didn't know if she recognized them or not, but was happy that a beautiful and heavenly woman like her existed at all.

Knowing that Miss. D exist made Kevin feel like the world he grew up in was hard but came with lessons and miracles. Miracles he hoped would keep on coming as long as he was alive.