The Gift that Keeps on Giving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Deviona's mouth and tongue sucking and licking away at his head, the palm of her hand gripping and stroking the long shaft, and her fingers massaging his balls, Kevin was returning back to the same place they started when they were on the couch. Or when Miss. D and he were on the couch.

Much as Kevin wanted to cum in her mouth, he almost forgot that there was still a bet between them. He performed well so far and got Miss. D off even though his tongue paid for it. But because of his tongue, Miss. D took a whole new form. Like a game he was playing. Level 1 was at the couch, level 2 was Miss. D, and now hopefully his last was getting off an angel. It was a good thing it was just him in the room. If he told this tale to anyone else, they probably thought he was some crazy man whore, no matter how religious some people maybe.

Kevin thought of the same things he did when he was at the couch. But this time he skipped through the wondering thoughts of nature. Instead concentrated on the men he pleased throughout the years. Suddenly he did not feel the heat like he did earlier. Deviona kept sucking but he imagined the old pervert Mr. Carter sucking his dick. He realized now that men did not satisfy him like he thought. It was disappointing but somewhat relieving at the same time.

Finally, Deviona released his cock from her mouth. She faced Kevin with those pitch black eyes and wiped the saliva from her red lips. "VERY EFFECTIVE MR. ADAMS," She said but Kevin had no clue on what she was talking about, "AFTER ALL THE MEN YOU HAVE SERVED YOU FINALLY REALIZED YOUR TRUE DESTINY WHEN IT COMES TO THE ULTIMATE SEX."

Still confused, Kevin had to ask. "What are you talking about?"

"THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED LIFE FULLY YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE WAY, UNTIL YOU MET ME. AND NOW YOU REALIZE THAT ALL THOSE MEN YOU WERE SERVICING WERE NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED," Deviona put her finger to the right side of her temple and winked at Kevin, "TRUST ME, I KNOW."

Of course it was obvious. She was an angel. And if religious folklore told him right, angels can do anything. Even make things happen. One of them is telepathy. Deviona must have been reading his mind the whole time she was giving him head.

Deviona rose up and moved closer to Kevin until she was right on top of his privates. Kevin breathed and then out as he felt his half hard prick getting harder as Deviona gripped the long, thick, shaft in the palm of her white, blue tattooed, hand and stroked him up and down.

"ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR ULTIMATE CHALLENGE MR. ADAMS?" Deviona asked with a smile. The smile wasn't the same as Miss. D's. Her smile was a sense of trickery. But Deviona's was more like she couldn't wait to feel Kevin inside her. The thought was honored.

Deviona held Kevin's member in position while still facing him. Scary as Deviona's eyes were, Kevin never took his away from her as he felt the beautiful, punk rock, angel come down on his hard penis head first. As Deviona's wet vagina took the head in first, she settled there watching Kevin moan in pleasure.

The sensation was nothing Kevin has ever experienced in his entire life. He fucked a man in the ass once. It was difficult at first, but after hours of concentrating he finally came. But this was different. Even though Deviona's pussy was warm, wet, and inviting making his prick stand on end.

Finally, Deviona sunk down lower letting her beautiful, wet, pussy swallow Kevin's prick whole.

The feeling was nothing he has ever experienced in his life. It was better than screwing a man in his ass.

Kevin laid back on the pillows and allowed Deviona to take control lifting herself up so Kevin's cock was halfway out, but fell back down taking his whole member again. She repeated this over and over going up and down Kevin's member resting her hands on his broad shoulders and digging her fingers into his skin so hard Kevin clinched his teeth. But the way his cock was rubbing up against the angel's coochie walls was so euphoric that he really had to think of the dudes he screwed around with just to prevent himself from climaxing.

Something went wrong. He tried to think of his old jons he fooled around with starting with Mr. Carter. He was in his old car stroking himself just for show. He pitched his nipple as hard as he can worrying about the pain he inflicted on himself as long as his client can quickly get off.

"Oh that's so sexy lover boy." Kevin jumped back and stopped stroking his penis.

The voice he heard did not sound like Mr. Carter at all. It was soft and feminine. Like a woman. He turned to see if he was really hearing things and jumped further back against the window. The same woman with snow white hair with black tips on the end and pitch black eyes smiled at him with her cherry red lips. She wasn't naked but instead of wearing Mr. Carter's business clothes, she was wearing an open black biker vest Kevin could see the cheeky side of her big, voluptuous, breasts. The vest was hiding her nipples. Kevin looked down at her denim pants to see they were unbuttoned and unzipped with her white, silky, hand under her white panties. She was moving her fingers around in slow motion as if taken her time. It was Deviona!

"Don't stop," She said without the heavily feminine voice, "we are just getting started."

Kevin snapped out of it and looked up at his pursuer. Deviona gave him a strong smile, but this time it was like her old form, Miss. D. It was mischievous and cunning.

Kevin didn't want to jump to conclusions. Not yet anyway. He closed his eyes and thought about Michael when he first got turned out. He came out of the shower half naked and stood in front of the intimidating man. He tells him to get rid of the towel and he does. Then tells Kevin to come closer and on his knees. Like memory has it, Kevin started playing with his cock with his hands and putting it to his mouth to suck on it like Michael ordered. He was doing what he was told but for some reason it was not getting anywhere in the horny department.

Something was wrong. Kevin continued sucking on Michael's cock but for some reason it felt like it was getting shorter. Was he losing interest? Kevin continued trying hard to please the man but then things started to get weird. Kevin's whole entire lips was sucking on his penis that felt like a small, hard, fleshy, pebble. Kevin thought he needed to go to the extreme with this one, so with one hand reached up and between Michael's thick thighs and tried to fondle his balls. Instead one of his fingers went further up feeling something wet and fleshy. Like entering into a hole. Suddenly he felt a hand, but it was not as strong and ruff like Michael's hands. Instead they were soft and relaxing like a woman's.

"That's it boy toy," the feminine voice Kevin recognized so well spoke, "eat that pussy."

Kevin released his head away from her crotch and looked up to see it was Deviona again looking down at him with that mischievous smile as before.

Kevin snapped out of it looking up at the same woman or angel with the same smile in his dreams. "What is happening?"

"TRYING TO THINK ABOUT THOUGHS MEN KEVIN?" Deviona spoke with that same creepy smile. "YOU AND I KNOW THOUGHS MEN DO NOT SATISFY YOU ANYMORE. SO I FIXED IT."

"But...but...," Kevin tried to speak.

"I KNOW. BUT THOSE DAYS ARE OVER WITH. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE PURSUING THIS PUSSY, I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE PRIZE. SEE KEVIN, THIS IS PART OF THE TEST. NO MATTER IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES ARE NOT, YOU WILL SEE ME AND ONLY ME. THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE MATTER." Kevin rolled his eyes. Not because the whole thing sounded crazy, which it did. But because he felt like fighting the mythical creature was pointless.

Kevin had no choice. He wasn't sure if he was correct, but he had to face his fears dead on. But would his body take it?

"YOU WANT TO FEEL SOMETHING COOL KEVIN?" Deviona asked with strong smile.

Kevin didn't want to answer. Not because he didn't want to, but if she was going to do a trick that was going to make him explode, then he was not interested. Maybe next time.

Deviona rose up high giving Kevin a clear, good, view of her voluptuous, blue tattooed, breasts. Kevin couldn't help it. If this was going to be the last day he would ever spend with an angel than he might as well make it count. With both hands he reached up and gripped Deviona's two, soft, tattooed, melons and squeezed them hard as he could making the angel tilt her head back and gasp. Kevin smiled as he continued massaging her breasts hoping he was causing every nerve in them to react.

But Deviona did something way better. She stopped moving up and down allowing Kevin's stiff rod to remain inside her. Then Kevin felt the shaft of his penis being massaged by Deviona's inner pussy walls. Something Kevin never knew any woman could do. Kevin held onto Deviona's breasts squeezing and massaging them as hard as he could while she fondled his prick with her wet pussy. It was like they were battling it out on who would get off first rather just enjoying themselves. Or at least the angel's was. It was her game after all.

Kevin tried to fight the feeling but finally came up to his conclusion that when it came to fucking a Goddess, it didn't matter how experienced you were when it came to challenging a supernatural being, there was no hope.

Fuck it! Kevin thought and forcefully rose up to meet Deviona's face. She could stare into his eyes with those dark orbits, but Kevin was no longer afraid.

He accepted his fate and it told him that if he was going to lose this battle he might as well enjoy himself along the way. He really wanted to see her wings. Those beautiful white with the black tips that shot out into the air before.

Kevin wrapped her arms around her back moving her closer as he tried to push his way upward into her wet pussy as hard as he can making the angel gasp in pleasure. They repeated battling each other with their organs until Kevin felt the stirring in his balls. He really wanted to hold on a few minutes longer making sure she would go first. But realized that was impossible. He may not win the prize but he was going to have one of the most amazing fucks of a lifetime.

Kevin's heart was beating rapidly. His balls were about to rupture any minute. He wrapped his arms tighter around Deviona's back pulling her close until their chest was meshed together in a loving embrace Kevin so desperately wanted for a long time.

Suddenly Deviona's head tilted back and gasped as she began to shake. And then the unbelievable happened. Deviona shot out her wings that surprised Kevin and to this surprise he came like he never came before. He has done this with men plenty of times but nothing was as intense like this night.

Deviona and Kevin slowly faced each other still holding each other in their loving embrace. Kevin didn't know if he won the sex battle or what she was going to do to him afterward. All they did was stare into each other's eyes hard. Deviona made the first move leaning closer to Kevin's face and giving him a nice strong kiss on the lips. Kevin returned the kiss but used his tongue to enter her mouth to play with hers.

Deviona pushed Kevin back on the bed but he willing allowed to lean back on the pillows her on top of him still kissing each other passionately.

Finally Deviona broke away from the kiss and lightly rubbed her thumb along Kevin's scruffy cheek and said: "CONGRADULATIONS!"

Kevin slowly opened his eyes to the blur and then opened them wide enough to see the ceiling. His head felt weird but he shook it off so he could wake up. He sat up looking around trying to find the angel but she was nowhere to be found. But then he took a second look at the room only to find out that he was not at Miss. D's or Deviona's place, but in his own apartment!

Kevin sat on the edge of his bed burying his head in his hands trying to sort out the confusion. It felt so real. Miss. D sucking his dick, tasting her sweet pussy until she came, then fucking her hidden angelic altered ego, Deviona. The touch felt real, the kiss felt real, even his body parts felt like something was on them like fluids.

Kevin lifted his head out of his hands and looked around one more time. Maybe it was a dream after all? It just felt so visionary. Kevin had some dreams alright. Mostly nightmares. But this was the best dream he had for years. And for that he felt blessed.

Kevin got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to jump in the shower, which he hoped was not a big mistake. He didn't care how funky and sticky he felt. If that night was real, he felt like it would be a very big mistake to wash the sexual blessing of Deviona away.

After he was done he lazily looked in the closet to see if there was anything sexy to wear for the men waiting for him on the street. But he stopped for some reason. It was weird. Usually he be up and ready to go out there to make ends meet. But now he felt like he wasn't in the mood. Of course he was hungry and rent needed to be do, but for some strange reason getting that from creepy old men who can't seem to get it up anymore with their wives was very confusing as well as wrong. He didn't feel ashamed because that was their lives, but felt very uninterested to join them.

Kevin didn't know if this was morality or empathy hitting him in the face but he knew had to make a change and now. He refocused on looking for something sexy to wear so he could stand out in the scorching sun and sweat nastily for male perverts. Instead he picked out a nice, plain, white shirt, long, dark, denim, pants and some brown, skin, toe-pointed cowboy boots. He realized if this did not work, he might as well return to the streets part time, but he really needed a job.

Kevin walked into Joe's Market and headed for the cashier. A woman with long, red, hair tied up in a pointy tail was looking down at something. Kevin knew it had nothing to do with just sitting around doing nothing. She was busy and he knew it.

"Excuse me," Kevin said nervously. The woman looked up and Kevin got a good look at her eyes. Light brown. Pretty cute. Not as divine as Deviona but cute.

"Is there anything I can do for you sir?" She said with all seriousness.

Kevin nervously rubbed his gel, glazed, brown, hair. He didn't know how this was going to happen. He had no experience and no references and he doubt one of his boy toys was going to allow to help him out since he would not be able to get off anymore. Unless he was willing to work overtime on the side. "This is a little embarrassing but I was wondering if any of ya'll would be hiring?"

The woman didn't feel agitated that Kevin interrupted her concentration. "Well, we are a little shorthanded here, but yeah we don't mind the extra hand. Let me get you an application." She went to the back while Kevin smiled in relief. Step one he passed. Now it was onto step two. He straightened up and hid his excitement when the woman came back with a piece of paper with writing on it and a black pen. "Here you go. You can go into my office and..., wait a minute?" Kevin looked down at her seeing her light, brown, eyes opened so wide he thought he was sprouting wings. "I know you don't I?"

Kevin looked behind him and back at her. "I don't believe so. I guess I just got one of those faces?"

"No I remember you from somewhere."

Please not the street with the wooden fence, please not the street with the wooden fence!

Then the woman snapped her fingers and her eyes lit up like she just came up with an idea. "Now I know who you are. Kevin Adams." Now it was Kevin's turn for his eyes to widen in surprise. Where did she know him from? "Oh my God, I didn't think I would ever see you again." Kevin was still confused. "You don't remember me do you?"

Kevin shook his head with a friendly smile. It still was not clicking in. "I'm sorry but my mind is still a blank."

"I'm Kelly, Kelly Robinson? We went to highschool together."

Still Kevin was drawing a blank. "We did?"

"Well, yeah. But of course you wouldn't remember me, I mean, I was wearing these big old pink glasses and I had braises on that looked so big people thought I turned my mouth into metal. Plus, I was skinny as hell back then."

Kevin tried to remember if she passed by a girl with that description and finally his eyes lit up. "Oh yeah Kelly Robinson," he said surprising himself, "wow it has been a long time."

He remembered Kelly alright. Back then she was a little worse than she described. She had long red hair down to her back but looked like she never brushed it. She wore big, oval, eyed, glasses that made her eyes look so big other kids thought she was acting like an old woman. Her teeth were covered with braises so when she smiled some of the kids would call her metal mouth. The good news is people were kind enough to say that behind her back. What really got to Kevin and what she forgot to mention is that she had this terrible red acne around her forehead. Kevin would see her walking down the hall holding her books close to her chest and hanging her head down low as if trying to hide her appearance. Everybody in school used to talk how unattractive she was and she knew it. Kevin would have thought after graduating she would have pact off her shit and get the hell out of dodge. What was she still doing here?

"What are you doing here?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Well this is my family's business for forty years. My grandfather built it back in 1960 and my dad took over after that. And then they had beautiful old me."

"So you are continuing the family legacy huh?" Kevin asked with a smile.

"Hey, I know it long overdue but what can I say. This place is like history to us. For some reason I feel this is my destiny you know?"

Kevin agreed. But he was more focused on what she looked like now. Kelly wasn't the small, dirty red head, geek he remembered back in highschool. She wore no glasses so she must have changed to eye contacts which Kevin could not look away from. She had perfectly snow, white, teeth lined in a perfect row, so when she smiled it was like there was hope all over again. Then there was the acne. There was none. Her skin was as tanned and smooth like a model. Whatever she looked like back then, she made up for it as she went through puberty. And strangely Kevin was getting a rise out of it. He started wondering what he would like to do to her if he had a chance to take her in the bedroom.

"So why are you still here?" Kelly asked interrupting his thoughts. "The last time I saw you came to school a couple of times then one day out of the blue you disappeared. Did anything happen?"

That question was an understatement. Kevin dealt with so much abuse that he couldn't take it anymore, so it was either stay and get payback when he grows up or leave and take his chances with the streets. "I went through a lot of changes that's all."

"Oh," Kelly said understanding the, "Mind your business", look on Kevin's face, "well did you get your G.E.D, highschool diploma, anything?"

Kevin licked his bottom lip nervously. He wanted to say something, come up with a good excuse, anything. But nothing came out. Few seconds Kelly got the idea.

"Well, it's okay," Kelly said bringing back the smile Kevin saw at the beginning. But this time he felt like this smile was less greeting, "how about this. You feel out as much as you can on this application, give it to me, and what you can't feel out I'll do the rest, okay?"

Kevin nodded in agreement but there was still one question. "So what does that mean?"

The smile returned on Kelly's face. Not the kind that showed him pity, but the kind he saw when she greeted him at the beginning. "It means how soon can you start?"