The Girl from Nepal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,217 Followers

"Please!" She jerked on her bindings. Every brush of his skin against hers was erotic torture. Every press of his lips and tongue were stroking the fires in her body ever higher.

"I will." He lifted his head as his thighs descended between her spread thighs. "Soon."

"Now!" She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He reached between them and tested her body's readiness. The natural desires between them were being fueled by his body's demand he complete the final tier and their joining coupled with her imminent climax.

"Yes!" Her scream escaped her as she teetered on the edge of orgasm just from his touch alone.

"Fuck!" He tucked the head of his cock against her opening. Flexing his hips he buried himself deep inside of her. Across the room, Sarina's cry of pleasure could be heard. "Bring her closer, Kurlack! Sarina needs to see this."

"What?" Jagati looked up at Bas'awn. He didn't say what I just thought he did?

Her mother's moaning grew louder, along with gentle reassurances coming from Kurlack as they came closer to the bed.

"Look at her Jagati. Do you see how our pleasure, your pleasure is affecting her?"

When he turned her face to the side, she could indeed see her mother and father. Her mother's legs were wrapped around Kurlack and even though her gown hid the actual penetration, it was obvious what they were doing. Sarina's head was thrown back as Kurlack rocked her in his arms.

"Do you understand?" Bas'awn started thrusting against her. Jagati was dragged back under and her only focus was the pleasure of being joined. It flared through her.

"Yes!"

She wasn't sure if it was she who cried out or her mother as the intensity of both their matings increased. She was skating on the edge of her climax when Bas'awn suddenly yanked out of her. "No!"

Unwrapping her legs from around his waist, he thrust his fingers inside her wetness before pulling them out and rubbing them across her rosebud.

"Bas'awn, what are you doing?"

"Shh, relax for me. Before our joining can be complete, I have to claim both."

"You're going to fuck my ass?" Her disbelief was quite obvious.

He nodded - his own features flush with desire.

"But..."

"I won't hurt you, I swear." He continued to transfer her own lubrication to the sensitive opening of her anus.

"Relax, Jagati. It'll be okay. Once he enters there, you'll come harder than you've ever come before." Her mother's words were hoarse as she fought to speak.

"Easy for you to say, Mom. You're not the one who'll have a dick up your ass." Jagati breathing became shallow as Bas'awn pressed one, then two fingers inside her ass. The discomfort blossomed into pleasure when he tweaked her clit. If she weren't so aroused, she would've blushed with embarrassment at the resulting gush of wetness.

"Good girl," he praised.

"I wouldn't say that." Her mother groaned deeply.

Jagati turned her head and saw Kurlack's hand under her mother's robe. She instinctively knew he had his fingers buried in her mother's ass. Her head fell back to the pillow when she felt the large head of his cock press against her.

"Take a deep breath and push out for me."

She nodded and did as he asked. His face was flushed and a bead of sweat ran down his cheek.

Her breath caught as he slid deep inside of her. At first the fullness inside her was hot and a bit uncomfortable. Then she felt the rising friction and heat and instantly it moved from her groin throughout her entire body.

"What's happening?"

"The joining," Bas'awn said through gritted teeth, just before the world exploded around them. Jagati arched up and screamed as he began to move in her ass, his thrusts deep and hard. His thumb rubbed her clit while his fingers stayed buried in her wet pussy, the sensations forced her over her edge and kept her there. She climaxed again and again.

"Oh my GOD!"

"Yes, you're mine!" Bas'awn buried himself deep inside her one last time as his own release raced through him.

"As you are mine," was her exhausted cry.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,217 Followers
12