All Comments on 'The Girl I Wanted To Bed'

by divonne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope you plan to continue this story... nicely done!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I hope this was only Chapter I and there is more to follow. Thank you for sharing.

imsearching2009imsearching2009almost 10 years ago
Nice start!

A couple spelling snafus, but I hope to see more! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maybe a story?

If it's the first chapter. If not, a complete failure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed!!

More Please! I liked this first chapter and I hope Ryan has a hard time winning his dream girl.

Great start too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please, please, please

CONTINUE! I love your writing style, I love these characters, and I love how this started. I hope to every deity that exists and beyond that you continue this because you're already off to a wonderful start.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 10 years ago
The narrator is an asshole.

I hope she stays away from the narrator because he seems too pushy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nope, why do all writers that have a CEO in their story make him out to be an intolerable asshole?!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Arrogance can be very HOT!

I frequently find arrogant dominant men to be very arousing. There is a point where is surpasses confidence then arrogance into conceit. A conceited asshole is not attractive at all. The difference usually lies in whether he is still treating the woman as if she is highly desirable and not subtly or openly putting her down as if he is too good for her or can care less about her feelings. This man is portrayed as having everything going for him and a reason to be self-satisfied as he has accomplished much and yet he is overtaken by his need for this particular woman. HOT!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
As a matter of fact...

As a matter of fact, I came across this particular story by doing a search with the term "arrogant" as the only description as I know what stimulates me! I saw the description of this story and was excited to take a peek. I am not disappointed. Thank you for taking the time to craft a very pleasing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous