All Comments on 'The Girl in a Pooh Bear Night Shirt'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Nice set up. The narrator's voice was good. It would have been cool if she initiated another session with George after Tom finished, it would have made her more of an active participant, which is where I like these reluctance themed stories to end. Very good effort. I enjoyed this. Hope there's another chapter out there in the wings waiting to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree

I agree with the other anon. What makes this story a success is the voice of the narrator. You captured a sense of individuality, a personality, a very tasty mix of shyness, self-awareness, curiosity...

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Great story. Would love it to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is imho your best story! Would love a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to the long version of the story? The time they had a nude picnic up near a lake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, what happened to the long version of the story? Why did you print a short story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
592 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.