All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREabout 20 years ago
Good rape story

He should have cum in her pussy and knocked her up. Read my own rape stories under SEX_VAMPYRE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Innovative and a good warning!

I do feel sorry for Stacy, having to live with the memories of this rape, as well as being the secondary cause of this guy's death. And this guy's wife as well, not only will she be humiliated by the circumstances of her husband's death, she'll have to carry the memories of losing her husband as well as his betrayal that led to hes death.

Plus it's a good warning about internet drug buying. If you don't know what you're buying, you're better off without it.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I don't know

Entertaining but morbid, It would have been better if his wife had caught him and turned him in. If he likes rape he may also like being on the receiving end in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sore surprise

Well FINC. You must have a vivid imagination, to have a cunt crazed nitwit, take a nice clean young wife to the depths of degradation, as he did in the story, dieing was too easy for him

but still it was only a story wasn't it, or was it?

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Very poor writing

And grammar is terrible. So bad I could not stand to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More anal loving homo stories, only homos and virgins think stuffing your cock in a poopshoot is better than pussy, because any man who has had vagina knows butt is no where near as good feeling add your sticking your cock in feces, seriously go spend some of your Pokémon card money on a hooker and once you basement trolls have actually had some kitty you will stop with these stupid anal stories. You homos sorry no helping you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous