The Girl Who Cried Wolf 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britta giggled, thinking I was joking around, but I'm not sure I was! The feel of her squishy tits in my hands sent an electric shock through my pussy that gave me tingles all over! So I went back to my bed, giggling on the outside, but worrying on the inside, Oh no! Am I turning into a lezzy?

I thought about that as I dressed. I've always considered myself straight. But now I realised that I'd only ever seen two pricks in the flesh, and they both gave me the heebie jeebies. Joshua's was crooked and gross and Donaldson's was terrifying! I mean, it's way, way, way too big! It has to be bigger around than my forearm, like the porno guys in Britta's grot mag. Scary! He'd rip me open with that thing!

But here I was getting warm fuzzy feelings from touching up Britta's boobs. And I wanted to feel them again! Without her bra getting in the way! I guess this is what comes from being locked up in all-girls boarding schools half your life! Right then and there I decided that my second punishment would be to give Proffy D a hand job, and put an end to this whole penis-o-phobia thing. I don't want to end up a lesbo like Britta!

That decided, I headed off to spend an easy day goofing off, for my soon-to-be-failed tests. My after-lunch period was an open-study hour, and like lots of the girls, I chose to 'study' out in the grassy garden. There I was, under the old willow tree, sipping a cold can of Dr. Pepper, with my books open in front of me, in order to look like I was studying. But really, I was just daydreaming about getting a good spanking, while everyone else was swotting like mad. It was a bit nippy out, but what do you expect as it's almost Halloween? Didn't matter though because I had my longest pair of socks on, and felt cosy in the dappled sunlight. After a while I leaned back against the tree and closed my eyes and daydreamed about choreographing a dance for the talent contest in which Donaldson would occasionally spank me in front of the whole student body until my ass was glowing red. What fun!

Then I felt a dark shadow casting over me. I looked up to see Donaldson standing there, looking down at me, smiling that evil smirk of his. Evil, but god damn sexy! I thought maybe he was going to remind me to visit his classroom at midnight. And I was right, mostly right anyway.

His deep voice rumbled, "Hello Fern, how are you on this miraculous thursday afternoon?"

I peeked cutely up at him from under my fringe, and said, "Hiya Proffy D! I'm good."

He grinned. "I must say, you're looking as smart as ever."

I giggled and looked down at my school uniform, "Oh, this old thing? It's so frightfully difficult for a lady to decide what to wear when her wardrobe is as sumptuous as mine. I almost went with the diamond studded gown, but something about this ensemble spoke to me."

He chuckled deeply, then said, "I certainly hope you're studying for tomorrow's assessments. I have a really good feeling you're going to pass."

"I'm not as confident as you, but I'm swotting myself silly. Don't want to let you down."

"In that case, let's cancel our tutoring session this evening. I want to make sure you have plenty of time to study."

That was great news! Now I had the whole evening to kick back. "Okay. Thanks." He just stood there leering down at my chest, so I hissed, "Why are you smiling like that you perv?"

"Oh, no reason. No reason at all. I also wanted to inform you about your punishments and rewards for tomorrow night."

My heart skipped a beat. "Hey, wait. I thought I got to choose them!"

"Not any longer. I think you may be going too easy on yourself."

My eyes narrowed. "Go on..."

"If you get a D or less on ONE test, your punishment will be... afternoon tea with Mrs. Dollarhyde."

"WHAT?"

"I thought you'd like that. She's offered to give you some private one-on-one time out of her busy schedule, to share a woman's prospective on your problems."

"Oh YUCK!"

"If you get a D or less on BOTH tests, you punishment will be... " He paused a long time, then said, "The Duke of York Military School." I just stared up at him with my mouth open. "Not my idea, I assure you. But your father's patience appears to be running thin."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, he's always throwing around that silly old threat."

But Donaldson looked dead serious as he said, "I'm afraid he means it this time, Fern. I rang the Colonel who runs the place, and he said your application is being processed as we speak."

I felt a shiver run down my spine. I may enjoy a bit of pain... but Military School? Kill me now!

"I hope you're taking this seriously, Fern. If you flunk both tests I'm afraid you won't be returning from October break. We'll miss you at the Halloween party, but you'll be in Dover, wearing an entirely different costume, consisting of camo fatigues, and an adorable little beret."

All I could say was, "Bugger all."

Then he said, with utmost firmness, "These will be your punishments, Fern. Are we understood? No negotiation."

THE EVIL FUCKER!! You should of seen my face! As red as a ruby! I thought I was going to burst!


Then he smiled, "But let's not look on the gloomy side. I fully anticipate success, so shall we discuss rewards?" Then he pulled my iPod out of his pocket, and I just about squealed with joy! "Mrs. Dollarhyde has agreed to let you have this back if... when you pass your Psychology assessment. I'm confident you can do it, Fern." Then he put it back into his pocket.

I said hopefully, "And... the other reward... is my phone?"

"The reward for passing your Biology assessment is something much more special, if I may say so myself. Are you ready for it?" I nodded, feeling a sharp thrill of fear. He looked around to see if anyone was watching us, but nobody was. The other girls were behind him, buried in their studies. Unexpectedly, he unzipped his trousers and folded his monstrously thick cock out, just inches away from my face!

My, oh my. You should of seen it, dangling there in full sunlight! Flaccid, but still crazy massive! 2 inches wide, over 6 inches long and all veiny and freakishly beautiful. The fat head of it was peeking out from under his foreskin with that one little squinty eye, as if it were an eel ready to strike!

I was shocked and terrified, yet I could feel drool trickling down the side of my mouth, and juices flowing into my pussy. My reaction reminded me of something he'd been teaching us about in Psychology class: Pavlov's dog! One look at that bone, and I was drooling for a bite!

I reached out to grab it, but I was too slow. He shoved it back into his boxers and zipped up whilst rumbling, "If you pass your Biology assessment you get to suck on my big tasty lollipop until you reach the sticky, creamy, white centre."

And with that, he walked away, the evil fucker! He just walked away! I leaned forward, and opened my books, and started sweating bullets. I skipped Biochem lab and the rest of my classes, just to study, and I've been swotting all night, other than taking this little diary break. But now that I've caught you up, I better get back to work. If I don't pass both tests, I'm gonna burn the fucking school down to the ground! I need to get my hands on that cock.

One way or another, it's MINE!

17

PROFESSOR DONALDSON'S JOURNAL

Friday October 25th

7:30 PM

Reckless. How could I be so reckless?

I was so proud of myself all week for keeping Fern's education at the forefront of my mind, and refraining from any unnecessary punishments during our late-night tutoring sessions. But this morning I whipped out my cock, right there in the middle of the garden! What was I thinking? There are windows around the periphery! As far as I know, nobody saw me. But they could have! Reckless!

I should have left well enough alone, but noooo. I wasn't finished with my reckless behaviour just yet.

As I was passing out the Psychology Half Term assessments this afternoon, I felt strangely euphoric. I was walking up and down the aisles, looking down at my students' sweet, innocent little heads, and inhaling their youthful perfume, all the while vibrating with lust. Luckily, I was wearing a loose-fitting jacket, or someone might have noticed my massive erection. When I handed Fern her test, I firmly brushed my boner against her extended arm. She looked up at me with a startled expression of horrified excitement.

I merely smiled, and said, "Good Luck, Miss Clabberton."

After telling the girls that they had 45 minutes to complete the assessment, I sat behind my desk and watched them, my cock throbbing mightily in my pants, refusing to fade away... pleading with me to set it free.

So I did.

Reckless insanity! I unzipped my fly and took out my cock in a classroom full of teenaged girls! My desk is solid in front, so they couldn't possibly see it, but irregardless, what a demented thing to do! I'd never done this before. I'd never even been tempted to. But now, feeling utterly immune to discovery, and mad with power, I wrapped my hand around myself, feeling the searing heat of my hot blood radiating into my fingers. I began to stroke myself very slowly, so nobody would notice any strange movements in my arm, as my eyes wandered about the room, passing from one lovely young lady to the next.

They were each so adorable, as they concentrated on their assessments in delightfully individual ways. Fiona Windsor was slumping down in her seat, as usual, with her knees akimbo, feet turned sole to sole. My eyes wandered up the creamy perfection of her inner thighs, catching a delightful glimpse of her cotton panties. After a minute of stroking, my eyes moved on, and came to rest on Tale Shakawe, who had her elbows on her desk and her hands on her head, massaging her black braids as if to tease out the answers. This pose was squeezing her huge breasts together so tightly that the buttons on her blouse looked as if they might pop off at any moment. The top button had already come undone, putting her chocolate-brown cleavage on stunning display. I squeezed my cock harder, imagining what it would be like to slip it between those massive African teats of hers. After a minute, she shifted to start filling in the test, and her cleavage disappeared, so my eyes roved on, taking in each girl one by one, as I gave my cock several strokes each, as if trying to share myself equally with each of my students.

Then my eyes landed on Britta Collier, that ponytailed little tease who's always trying to flirt with me. She must not have studied very hard, because her eyebrows were knitted up with intense concentration, and she was chewing the end of her pencil. My eyes fixated on her lips. Her beautiful red lips... parting deliciously over that lucky pencil, as she nibbled her eraser. I pretended to yawn, in order to hawk a bit of spit into my palm. Now I could stoke my cock with lubrication. Britta idly opened her mouth a bit more, and began to tap the eraser against the tip of her little pink tongue. Oh god, how I wished that was my cock instead!

After a minute or two, she glanced up at me, and blushed when she saw that I was looking right at her. She looked down again, embarrassed at getting caught checking me out. Then she answered a few questions. But when she reached a stumper, she brought the rubber to her mouth again, this time with her lovely red lips puckering over it, as if she were suckling a nipple... my nipple perhaps.

After several wonderful minutes of pencil slurping, she looked up at me again, and this time our eyes locked. She froze. After a moment I could see her thinking, has he been staring at me this whole time? Oh god... he's been watching me suck my pencil! A blush spread out on her olive toned cheeks, but she stubbornly kept her eyes locked on mine, and continued to suckle the end of her pencil, though now with a bit more suggestiveness, sliding it in and out slowly, like a tiny little cock. She'd done this kind of thing before, finding it fun to embarrass me, knowing I would look away quickly. But this time I didn't look away. I just kept staring into her doe-eyes, while secretly stroking my cock. As the seconds ticked by, I saw her cheeks blushing a deeper shade of red. Then her eyes grew wider as she realized that I wasn't playing a game.

I was flirting with her.

Oh, she'd flirted with me a hundred times before, but I'd never flirted back. And now that it was actually happening, she was utterly unnerved. She suddenly looked down at her test again, breathless with embarrassment, gripping her pencil tight, to prevent herself from sticking it in her mouth again. I smiled with satisfaction, having won this little game, and stroked myself slowly as I silently dared her to look up at me again.

"I'm finished, Professor!" announced Fern from her seat in the front row. She held her completed assessment aloft and shook it about with ridiculous pride. The girls giggled, because Fern had never finished anything first. But she turned back to them and snapped, "Oh, bite me, bitches!"

That caused a bit of a commotion, so I said, in my most Professorial tone, "That'll do, Fern. Just put it on my desk."

She made a gaudy show of sauntering to my desk, but not before waving her completed assessment in Ginny's face. Then as Fern was laying it in my basket, she announced, "You might as well give me my lolly right now. I effing aced it!" Then she stuck her tongue out at Ginny and strutted back to her desk. But Ginny merely rolled her eyes and started working on her assessment again.

I locked eyes with Fern now, but unlike Britta, she didn't look away. She wasn't overpowered by the blazing lust in my gaze. She soaked it up, and reflected it back. My cock swelled even harder, if you can believe it. Then, the naughty little brat put her hands on her thighs and slowly... very slowly, pushed her knees apart, while drawing up her skirt bit by bit with her fingertips. Oh, what a bad girl! I bashed the bishop faster and faster, as she revealed more and more of her inner thighs, until I realized with delight that she wasn't wearing panties. Her delicious little pussy was glistening wet, as it peeked at me from the shadow under her desk.

And then she began to suck her thumb, slowly sliding it and out of her pouty pink lips, as she stared right into my eyes. And for the next ten minutes I masturbated with excruciating caution, so as to not arouse suspicions, building slowly, purposefully, exquisitely toward the approaching crescendo. But when I was just a few notes away from the cymbal crash, Ginny finished her test. I didn't even notice until I heard her announce, "I'm done, Professor Donaldson."

Fern closed her legs, depriving my lust of fuel. Shit. I was close... so close. I turned and saw that Ginny had already come to the front of the room and was waiting at the corner of my desk, grinning like an eager puppy. I grunted, "Yes... well... just... put it in the basket."

She laid the test on top of Fern's, saying, "Sorry it took me so long to finish, but I like to check my answers thoroughly."

"Yes... Certainly... Good"

She cocked her silly little head to the side, and said, "It's not about who gets there first, but who gets there best. Isn't that right professor?"

Ginny Perry is just about as plain as a girl can get, what with her stringy ginger hair, spotty complexion, and honking big nose. But lately I've grown fond of her face. Perhaps it's her big green eyes, which are ever gleaming with eagerness, or perhaps it's her dogged devotion to me. Whatever it is, she seems to be getting cuter and cuter with each passing day. In fact, I felt my cock stiffening harder in my hand as she stared at me, waiting for my response.

Then I realized that every eye in the room was on me. My girls. Watching me. Waiting with Ginny to hear my answer, deliciously unaware that I was stroking my cock with long, sweeping motions under my desk, and getting dangerously close to a volcanic eruption. I grunted slightly as I finally answered, "Yes... yes it is, Ginny." I smiled at her, and she smiled back, with eager affection, exhibiting her braces in all their glittery splendour. I imagined them dripping with my cum. Suddenly my body tensed up, and I held my breath, as I exploded all over the underside of my desk. Fantastic! Brilliant! Perfection! It was all I could do to keep myself from screaming, "FUCK YEAH!!!"

Ginny said, "Are you okay, Mr. Donaldson?"

I started to breathe again with a gasp. "Yes... Ginny... fine... I just have a bit of indigestion. Remind me not to eat any more of Mrs. Bellingham's mystery meat."

The room erupted in laughter. Then, as the girls looked down at their assessments again, Ginny leaned toward me and whispered, "If you want, I can hang around afterward, and help you grade the tests."

I chuckled. "That won't be necessary, Ginny. You've already been a big help to me today."

She blushed, and stammered, "I... I... I'd do anything for Dear Old Donny."

Then I whispered, "I know, Ginny. You're a wonderful girl."

Ginny paused. Taken aback by the hint of flirtation in my tone. Then she grinned from ear to ear, and awkwardly returned to her seat, acting like a silly girl who'd just gotten an autograph from her favourite pop star.

I must be out of my mind. Flirting with my students... and masturbating in my classroom! Reckless! Utterly reckless!

Oh, but I wasn't done being reckless just yet.

18

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

October 25th

7:30 P.M.

Dear Diary,

My first assessment was a doddle. I actually finished ten minutes before that daft cow Ginny. You should've seen the dirty look she gave me! Everyone else seemed to be having a hard time, but they aren't motivated like me. As I sat back in my seat my eyes locked with Donaldson's. Those dark blue eyes are just so sexy, and he looks so smart in those glasses. I just wanted to be alone with him again so he could rip off all my clothes and slap me on the forehead with his big fat cock until he came all over me! But in the mean time, I leaned back in my chair, spread my legs wide and sucked on my thumb, mimicking the blow job I hoped to give him later. I hiked up my skirt slowly because I didn't wear knickers today. When he finally caught a glimpse of my moistened pussy, he freaked! Hee, hee! I was so randy, I was literally dripping all over my desk!

After a while, I saw his face growing tense, and he started shaking ever so slightly, as if straining to stay still, and his breathing grew deeper and faster, and his thick neck began to turn red. And I knew, right then, that he was wanking under his desk! Right there I front of all the girls! But he wasn't looking at any of them. He was looking at me, and only me.

After Ginny Perry finished, she stood next to his desk to do a little sucking up, and he chatted with her, but tensely, still wanking no doubt. Oh shit, if she only knew what he was doing, she would absolutely DIE! And then he blew his wad right there, looking at Ginny's squingy little face! I could tell, because he tensed up for several seconds, after which he let out a little sigh, and relaxed in his chair looking absolutely knackered. I guess I should have felt jealous he was looking at her, not at me, but for some reason I didn't. I just thought, you wonderful filthy git!

I lingered after class until I was the last person in the room, then I walked behind his desk and looked at his lap and clucked my teeth, before mimicking his posh accent. "Well, now. You've made a proper mess of yourself, haven't you, sir?" His cock was back in his pants, but there was manmuck all over his thighs.