The Girl Who Cried Wolf 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

By this time I was pretty sure that I had Donaldson under my control, but to test it, I said, "Whatever you do, don't put your hands on me." Then I sat on his lap with my back to him, my legs spread wide over his and my hands resting on his knees, just like I saw some lap dancer doing in a movie. I pressed my ass against his bulge, and started shimmying up and down, feeling his long, hard cock sliding up and down the crack. Wow, it felt huge!

Donaldson was absolutely dying to touch me, I'm sure, but he obeyed my instructions and held his arms stiffly at his sides. "Good boy," I purred.

Then I changed positions by swirling my lovely legs past his gobsmacked face until I was facing him. I started rocking forward and back again, but this time with the tip of his massive bulge rubbing against my crotch to the thumping rhythm of the music. Shit, I was totally dry-humping my teacher! I never even did this with Joshua. But, fuck, it felt amazing! I held his neck with both hands and just started humping away like a madwoman, looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He was biting his bottom lip with wild desire, probably getting close to having an orgasm, but I beat him to it. I began to quiver and squeal, and a floosh of juices flooded my knickers, drenching his trousers dark.

Perfect timing too, because the song was about to end. I did an elegant back-roll off of his lap, then I hopped to my feet, did one final spinning twirl, and dropped down to the floor, doing the splits right on the final beat of the song. He shot to his feet cheering and applauding. "Huzzah! Huzzah!" I couldn't help but blush. God it felt good to hear applause, even from a beast like Donaldson!

I was panting, so he helped me to my feet and sat me down on the chair so I could catch my breath. Then he walked to his desk (crookedly, thanks to the massive boner in his trousers) and fetched my iPod, then returned it to me with a flourish, saying, "Your reward, my dear. And well-earned. You're not the silly twit your father thinks you are after all, are you Fern? Put your mind to it, and you can accomplish anything."

The only thing I wanted to accomplish right then was getting my hands on his big fat cock! I tossed my iPod into my clothes-pile, and nervously asked, "So, how did I do on my Biology test, Proffy D?"

He reached into his pocket and took out his PDA. "Oh, thank you for reminding me. Professor Lawson said he'd send me an email with your results. He wasn't planning to grade them until Sunday, but I made him promise to do yours tonight." I waited with growing impatience as he navigated to his email.

But then a dejected look crossed his face. Shit! I failed! Now, instead of Donaldson's cock, I was going to be punished with tea time with Dollarhyde! Kill me now!

Donaldson turned the screen to me and said, "I don't have the heart. I guess you should read it for yourself."

"Good Christ..." I said quietly. "I got a 'C'." Then I screamed, "I got a mother fucking C!!!"

A beautiful smile filled his face. "Yes Fern, you did. It says here you scored 19/33, one mark away from an B! Well done, my good little girl, well done! I'll phone your parents tomorrow to tell them the wonderful news." I nearly wept with relief! He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I knew you could do it Fern, I'm so proud of you!"

And wouldn't you know, I actually felt proud of myself. For getting a stupid C on some stupid test for some stupid class. But even stranger, I was proud that Donaldson was proud of me. I never had a teacher who cared about me like this before. He was absolutely beaming with pride. It was really super touching.

But then I realised how gullible I was being. The shitbag didn't really care about me. All he wanted was to manipulate me for his own jollies. And here I was falling for it. FUCK NO! It was MY turn to manipulate HIM for MY jollies! So I sat back in my chair and grinned up at him wickedly, so he'd know who was in charge, and said, "Well, aren't you gonna give me my second reward?"

To my great surprise, a look of intense guilt filled his face. Then his neck and cheeks turned red, and he said, "Perhaps... perhaps we shouldn't. Not now. I... I think... maybe it was a mistake..."

"Oh, no you don't. You promised!" I leaned toward him, and grabbed his belt, then pulled him closer, saying, "I deserve a reward, don't I?" He gulped, but didn't say a word. He just stared down at me, uncertain of himself for the first time since I'd met him. But now wasn't the time for him to suddenly grow a conscience. "I studied hard. I'm taking my reward!"

Then I ran my hands up his legs and onto the massive erection in his trousers. I felt it jump under my touch. He could have backed away, easy, but he just stood there and watched me with wild eyes while I unhooked his belt, and unzipped his fly. He wasn't wearing any knickers so his massive cock bounced right up in front of my face. Shit. It was amazing: huge and pale, almost 10 inches long and 2 inches thick. Just enormous! "Damn! Proffy D. You rock one magnificent cock!" I wasn't sure how I was going to get it in my mouth, but by Christ I was gonna do it, or die trying!

I pulled his trousers to the floor, then slowly took his thick shaft in my hand, and felt the meaty heft of it. It was warm. Hot actually, and I could feel his heartbeat throbbing in it. My fingers couldn't wrap all the way around it so I used both hands, and began running them up and down the whole length, causing his slippery foreskin to slide back, exposing his massive, round helmet. A drop of milky liquid welled out of his pee hole, so I leaned forward and licked it off. It tasted salty. I licked my lips, then puckered up and gave the tip a sweet and sexy kiss, looking up at his amazed face. It was such a rush!

My lips began to slowly open, and soon that kiss turned into a long suck, and I engulfed the first inch or two of his shaft. I was surprised that it fitted between my teeth. But it did, if only barely. I took a moment to soak in the fact that I actually had a man's cock in my mouth, for reals, and it didn't gross me out. In fact, I loved the feel of it throbbing on my tongue. I was happy to learn I'm not a lezzie after all!

Then I began swirling my tongue around the head, exploring every detail of his rubbery helmet, while I slipped one hand into my knickers to finger myself. Then I slid my other hand down his long, veiny shaft, and into his short and curlies, running my fingers through them, then downward until I was fondling his massive balls. They felt so furry and strange. But in a good way.

He let out a deep moan as I sucked farther down his shaft. I enjoyed the sensation of it sliding back across the top of my tongue and between my teeth. But when the head got a bit farther, near the back of my tongue, I started to gag a bit, so I backed up, knowing how far my limit was now. Then I started bobbing forward and back, hollowing my cheeks with suction, and hoping I was doing it right.

I've seen lots of porn, but porno girls seem to be able to get cocks farther into their mouths than me. I could only slurp the top few inches of it, so I gathered up lots of juice from my pussy, and wrapped both wet hands around his shaft as tightly as I could, and began to stroke him with my hands and mouth at the same time. I'd seen that in pornos too.

I looked up at him from under my fringe, and was surprised to see an utterly worshipful expression on his face. Yeah, I had him now! He was mine to command! As I slurped and sucked, he just stared down at me like he was witnessing the second coming! Hee, hee. I guess I was doing a good job, for a novice cock-sucker. But I gotta say, it's harder work than I imagined! After only a few minutes in, my jaw started to go numb, so I took a break to explore his furry balls with my mouth. They were so big and dangly that I could only suck one at a time, and they moved around in my mouth as if they had a life of their own. It was so weird! But weirdly wonderful too!

Up to this point it had been going so good... but that evil fuck just couldn't stand being nice to me. He suddenly grabbed my head with both hands and brought my lips back to the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth, figuring he'd let go if I started sucking him again, but then he grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and began to fuck my mouth rudely, forcing his giant cock into the back of my throat, making me gag and choke. I tried to push away, but he had my hair in a death grip! It fucking HURT!

I felt like such an idiot for ever thinking I was in control. A shudder of sheer terror gripped my heart.

His deep voice rumbled, "Don't fight, Fern. Relax and let it happen." But I was gagging and retching so bad I could barely think. All I wanted was to get away!! Then I started screaming around his cock, and banging my fists against his thighs. I guess he finally got the point, because he pulled his cock out of my mouth. But he didn't let go of my hair.

I choked and gasped for air, then I screamed, "What the fuck are you doing, you fucking asswhipe!"

He knelt in front of me, and calmly said. "I'm teaching you the proper way to suck a man's cock. But you'll never learn, if you don't calm down."

"I can't do it like that! You're too fucking big!"

"No I'm not. Trust me, Fern. You can handle this, just like you've handled everything else I've thrown your way."

I begged him, "Please... just let me suck you my way."

He smiled gently, but spoke firmly, "Trust me, Fern. You can do anything you put your mind to. You have nothing to be frightened of." Easy for him to say! I was absolutely quivering with fear. But he didn't give a shit. He just said, "Do you want to give up?"

I wanted him to stop more than anything in the world. But that's not the same thing as wanting to give up. That would make him the winner, and I couldn't have that! So I shook my head.

"Good girl," he said, standing up again. "Shall we continue?"

I meekly opened my mouth and he pulled me onto his massive dick again, but slower this time, speaking in reassuring tones, "Relax your throat, Fern, and try to imagine that you're swallowing something big and delicious."

I honestly tried, but when the head bumped against my epiglottis I started gagging and panicking all over again. He let me pull back for a moment to gather my wits, but once I calmed down, he stuck it in again, saying, "Good, Fern. But try to suppress your gag reflex. That's it... a little longer... that's good... now... a little deeper..." I don't know how many times we went through that routine. Shove, choke, gag, panic, release... shove, choke, gag, panic, release... God it was scary! My scalp felt like it was on fire and I was weeping and drooling like a water sprinkler around that humungous sausage of his. But with each thrust he got it in a bit deeper and stayed a bit longer, testing my courage to the limit.

It was pure torture. But in spite of the terror, my pussy was throbbing like mad. I even started feeling little orgasms rolling through it every time I started to choke. It was like being on a roller coaster. Scared and deliriously happy at the same time. I never felt more confused or exhilarated in my life!

"Good girl, Fern. You're almost there. Just relax, and let it happen. I know you can do it. Make me proud, my good little girl."

I guess those were the magic words, because, I stopped struggling, and completely gave all control over to him. Feeling a combination of utter fatalism and complete trust. Then, just like that, my throat unclenched, and when he pressed his cock forward, it slid all the way back past my tongue, voice box and into my neck. Suddenly my nose was buried in his curly pubes, and I could feel his nutsack dangling against my chin.

"Yessss!!!" He moaned, pulling my head tight against him. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

God... That was crazy hot!! I couldn't believe that massive cock was actually all the way inside my throat! I was absolutely buzzing with pride. But then I realised that I couldn't breathe at all, so I began to panic. Weirdly, even though I was suffocating, my pussy started quivering like crazy.

He must have sensed my panic, because he calmly said, "I'm going to let go of your head, Fern, but you're going to pull back slowly. If you go too fast, you might vomit. Okay?" I nodded, so he released my hair, and I did as he said, which is good, because he was so right! It felt even weirder going out than going in! Urp! I came closer to vomiting in that moment than ever. But once I gasped in a lung full of air, I felt right as rain.

He smiled down at me. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I shook my head, smiling like crazy. "No, Professor. Thank you for teaching me. And believing in me."

He petted my head affectionately, saying, "I'm so proud of you, my good little girl." God, the way he said it, gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach! Then I realised what a fright I must look with all those tears streaking my face, and strings of drool dripping from my mouth. But he didn't seem to mind. He was looking at me with abject affection. And I was eating it up like a starving dog.

Then he said. "Are you ready to try it yourself? Without my help?"

I nodded enthusiastically. Then I screwed up my courage, took a deep breath, and swallowed him whole, going all the way down in one swoop. I felt like hurling but I was able to suppress it like a champ. I never had a prouder moment in my life. Then I started to slowly bob my head forward and back, trying to relax my throat, and enjoy the feel of his flesh distorting my neck. After a few minutes,the nausea and gagging sensation faded away and it started to feel natural, so I started picking up speed, and soon I was deep throating him as if I'd been doing it all my life! The urge to hurl was virtually gone now.

I still started to panic every time I couldn't breathe, but I pushed myself to see how long I could hold his cock in my throat before needing to take another breath. And the longer I held my breath, the more zingy my pussy felt. Wonder what's up with that? Like I get off on suffocating or something! Crazy! Well whatever it is, I was loving every sicko second of it!

He started talking so deeply that I could feel his voice resonating through his cock deep in my neck. "Yes. So good. Just like that. Such a good girl. My good little girl..."

I was his good little girl! And I wanted to prove it by making him cum. I grabbed his ass with both hands and squeezed it hard as I bobbed forward and back, gulping him as fast and deep as I could manage. But I guess it wasn't fast enough, because he grabbed my hair with his fists again, and started fucking the shit out of my skull.

I must be insane, because I liked it even better with that evil cunt in command, and me his helpless fuck toy! The relentless shit didn't give me as many air breaks as I'd been giving myself, so I began to quake and quiver with fear, but the terror of suffocating on Proffy D's cock was freakishly sublime. My pussy began to blaze like an inferno! I widened my legs and arched my back, so my clit would rub against that little hump in the centre of the chair seat, and soon I felt an orgasm rippling through me that seemed to go on and on forever.

I started to lose consciousness, from lack of air, but I was so transported that I couldn't even bring my hands up to push him away. Things started to go black, and I thought that the last sound I'd ever hear was the wet chokka, chokka, chokka of his cock penetrating my throat. But he must be a mind reader, because at the very last moment, he pulled out, and I gasped in a lung full of sweet air, and he started raping my throat again. So fucking good!!! I felt squirt after squirt of fanny batter flooding my knickers, as my entire body quivered with spasms of sublime pleasure.

And then he started moaning loudly with each thrust, "Oh, Fern... Yeah... yeah... fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm... I'm almost... almost... there..."

He let out a guttural groan and his dick swelled up so much that I thought it might burst my gullet wide open, so I pulled back just enough to feel his cum surging hotly onto the top of my tongue. A moment later he pulled all the way out, holding my hair with one fist, while stroking his cock with the other, and splattered manmuck all over my face.

Oh fuck! It was brilliant! The sight of those long, pearl necklaces shooting out of him with explosive force! Some of it landed in my open mouth, but most of it glopped warmly all over my face and hair, and started dripping down onto my naked chest. After his final squirt I closed my mouth and swallowed everything I'd collected. It was thick and salty and sort of bitter. But it was Proffy D's cum, so I gobbled it up like gravy.

I locked eyes with him, and to his amazement, I began to gather all the spunk on my face and chest with my hands, just like I'd seen porno girls do, and sucked it greedily from my fingers like honey, swallowing every delicious drop. You should have seen the look on his face! I bet he didn't expect a sweet little virgin like me to know how to do something like that! When I got as much as I could, I wrapped my lips around his slightly softening cock and squeezed his balls gently to suck out every last dollop.

He gasped,"Fern..." He seemed to want to say more. But all he could say was my name, so he said it again. "Fern."

I giggled and gave his cock one last, luxurious suck. When I was done, I sat back and smiled up at him sweetly. "Thank you for my reward Proffy D."

He put one hand softly on the side of my head, and said, "You earned it, my good little girl." His voice cracked a bit with emotion. Now I was absolutely certain he was falling in love with me! But there was one more thing I needed to do to seal the deal.

I giggled. "Well, you helped me pass that test. Maybe you should get a reward too."

He chuckled, "Are you joking? That was reward enough for both of us."

But then I stood up in front of him, slipped my knickers off, then dropped to the floor at his feet, opening my legs wide, saying, "Please, Professor Donaldson. I've been so good. Won't you kiss my pussy again?"

His eyes went wide as he saw the heart shape I'd shaved my bush into. He just stared down it for a minute, and then slowly dropped to his knees between my legs to make a closer inspection. Yes indeed. I had my hooks in him now! Hee, hee.

He looked up at me with a wry grin and said, "Is that how you feel about me, Fern?"

Of course I wanted him to think I loved him, but if I said it first, I'd lose the advantage, so I said, "Would you eat me out already? We don't have all night, you know. What will your wife think of you coming home at all hours?"

"Patience is a virtue, Fern. And as for my wife... well, fuck her. You're my main concern right now. The sweet centre of my attention."

And with that, he slowly bent down and breathed in the aroma of my sweet pussy, the tip of his nose tickling my furry heart. He slid his hands slowly up the inside of my legs, opening my legs wider. Then he began to softly stroke my clit with a thumb, whilst I moaned in complete and utter pleasure. I thought for sure he was going to start licking away, as he'd done the night he used the lolly pop on me. But as usual, I was completely wrong. Instead of gobbling me like a normal man, he kissed the top of my furry heart, then kissed his way upward, pausing briefly to stick his tongue in my belly button, before continuing upward, one sweet kiss at a time, until he finally reached my perky breasts. By this point my nipples were fully hard and erect and just begging to be kissed, but the evil fucking tease just kissed a figure 8 around them, and kept going up.

Then, when he finally reached my face, he kissed me full on the lips.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers