The Girl Who Cried Wolf 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened a drawer and took out a tissue dispenser. "Clean me up, Miss Clabberton."

"Hell no! Do it yourself, you evil fuck."

His deep and commanding voice snapped, "Turn around, and bend over. NOW."

A thrill went up my spine. I had no choice but to obey. He didn't even have to ask me to lift my skirt. I did it automatically, breathless with anticipation. But then he gave me a wimpy little swat, saying, "Bad girl."

I rolled my eyes. "Really? That all you got old man?"

He frowned and gave me three powerful slaps! But with me bent over like this, he wasn't just slapping my bum, but my pussy too! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! It was so painful that tears burst into my eyes.

"Have you learned your lesson, Miss Clabberton?"

I bit my lip and gasped, "Not quite yet, you bloody fuck."

So he gave me five more, separating each swat with a word. "You," SWAT, "must,"SWAT, "show," SWAT, "proper," SWAT, "respect!" SWAT!!!

Oh fuck! It hurt so fucking good!! But I couldn't take any more, so I whimpered, "I'm sorry, Professor."

He leaned down, and gently kissed my flaming ass cheeks, one after the other. I started to straighten up, but he put his hand on the small of my back and bent me over again, saying, "I didn't give you permission to stand up."

I tensed up, expecting more spanks. Hoping for more. But he ran his hand down the small of my back, then between my butt cheeks, and suddenly crammed two of his big fat fingers all the way into my pussy! Christ, they felt so HUGE! Thank god I was absolutely wet!

He curled his fingers downward, then started finger fucking me as fast as a bunny rabbit! The wet and juicy sounds of his hand slapping against my pussy were echoing off the walls! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!!! Jesus fucking Christ! It felt fucking amazing. A blaze of fire exploded in me. I had no idea what he was doing in there, but whatever it was, it felt absolutely brilliant! Even better than with the lolly!

Then I heard girl's laughter and looked up desperately toward his door. It was slightly ajar, so I could see tarts in the hall, racing this way and that between classes. I was amazed that Donaldson could be so reckless and bold! He didn't have another class that day, but anybody could have peeked in, and if they had, they'd have been treated to quite a sight! But he just kept finger fucking me, and ten seconds later I had to bite my fist to keep myself from squealing like a stuck pig. Juices were raining out of me and my legs began to quiver. I couldn't believe how quickly he'd brought me to the brink of cumming. I'd never gotten there that fast in my entire life!

But then Donaldson yanked his fingers out and lowered my hem, saying, "Next time, if you're obedient, I'll finish you off. Do you understand?"

I wanted to yell, "YOU EVIL FUCKER!!!" But I gritted my teeth and said, "Yes, sir."

"Very well. Clean me up."

I obediently turned and took a big wad of wank rags out of the tissue dispenser and cleaned the cum off his pants as best I could. What a mess! So sticky and icky! I got it all over my hands, no matter how many tissues I used. I felt his cock stiffening under the fabric as I rubbed. It got bigger and bigger, and I started drooling. I wanted to see it again, but I knew he wouldn't let me. Not until I got a C in my Biology assessment.

Then I suddenly remembered, "Shit! I'm late for Biology!"

He chuckled, "In that case, you better get going, Miss Clabberton."

"Fucking wanker," I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, sir. Gotta go!" Then I ran to Biology, rubbing my stinging bum. God, I wanted to go to the loo and masturbate sooooo badly, but there was no time!

I knew the Biology assessment would be harder. Much harder. Mr. Lawson's a proper bender! I bet he loves it up his ass! When he handed me my paper, I hoped he washed his hands, but when I saw the questions, I groaned. All those Latin words! They all look the same! But I told myself I could do it, and all I needed was a C to 'C' Proffy D's cock.

I managed to answer every question, but I had to make a lot of guesses. And the little essay I had to write on the back for 9 marks was total bollocks. I couldn't concentrate, because I was so horny! And it didn't help that my hands reeked of Proffy D's spunk! My pussy was aching and the underside of my skirt was absolutely sopping wet! I could barely think straight. Honestly, it was the longest hour of my life. I have no idea how well I did, but I'm hopeful.

What time is it? Fuck! It's almost seven thirty! I need to start getting ready. I need to look perfect for Proffy D tonight!

Fern

19

PROFESSOR DONALDSON'S JOURNAL

October 25th

8 P.M.

I've been sitting at my desk since the assessment, stunned by my own reckless stupidity. I can't believe I masturbated Fern right here in my classroom, with the door to the hallway ajar. If anyone had looked in... I feel ill just thinking about it.

But at the time, I wasn't frightened at all. I felt invulnerable. Utterly invulnerable. Irrationally invulnerable. It was only after Fern left that the full lunacy of my actions begin to sink in. I'm not only putting my reputation in danger, but my wife's as well. If I were discovered, the disgrace would absolutely destroy Maddie.

I began to bang my head with my fists, thinking, why am I doing this? WHY?

But even as I sat there in self-reproaching horror, I held my fingers to my nose, to breathe in the wonderful perfume of Fern's young pussy. My cock grew hard, and I almost started masturbating again. To distract myself, I began to grade the Psychology tests, saving Fern's for last. It took longer than usual, because a vivid image kept popping into my mind: the glowing red hand prints I'd left on her tender young buttocks.

And when, just a few minutes ago, I finally tabulated Fern's results, I began to drool in anticipation.

Oh, God. That silly girl will be the doom of me. Yet I feel elated at the thought of seeing her again. Of molesting her again. Of putting my cock in her pretty little mouth. What is this power she has over me? Why am I drawn to her like a moth to the flame?

My god. I know what this is. I'm having a mid-life crisis! A ridiculous, pathetic, mid-life crisis! I may be a trained therapist, but I'm not immune to ordinary idiocy. I'm just a man, after all. A sad, middle-aged, sexually frustrated man.

How long has it been since the last time I fucked my wife?

Oh god, this can't be right, can it? Thirteen years? Here it is in my calendar: Mrs. Dollarhyde's fortieth birthday celebration was held at her house thirteen years ago last month. I remember that night like it was yesterday.

Maddie got plastered and made a proper fool of herself in front of all my coworkers. She even started flirting with that pouf Lawson. I thought the poor fellow was going to run screaming from the house! So I came to his rescue by pulling Maddie into the hallway, in hopes of separating her from the bottle of bourbon she had clutched to her chest. But once we were away from the rest of the revelers, she started kissing me like crazy, and rubbing my crotch with clumsy, drunken eagerness.

Alcohol had always been an aphrodisiac for Maddie. In fact, we only ever had sex when she was four sheets to the wind. But she generally behaved herself in public, so I'd never had to deal with this particular situation before. I heard someone coming, so I pulled her through the nearest door. It turned out to be the master bedroom, which had a large bed, now fully covered with all the guest's coats and purses.

"We should go home, Maddie. You've had a bit too much happy juice."

She slurred, "Oh, shut up Joseph, and give me that big fat cock of yours!" She sat on the bed and unbuckled my pants.

"Don't, Maddie! Somebody could come in!"

She laughed as she yanked my pants and boxers down around my ankles. "Let em' look. I don't give a flying fuck." Then she began to suck me with wild abandon, like a coked-up porno star. God, she looked fantastic down there... those beautiful lips wrapped around my shaft... her curly head bobbing forward and back... her long earrings swinging two and fro. My stiffening cock drained all the blood out of my brain, because I stopped worrying about possible discovery. Instead, I put my hands on her head and began to fuck her face like a madman.

After several minutes of gagging and slurping, she pulled away and crawled backward onto the pile of coats, opening her legs wide, while hiking up her dress, and pulling her panties aside. I turned to lock the door, but she hissed, "Leave it," so I kneeled between her legs and put the head of my cock up to her soaking-wet snatch and slowly pushed it inside. She let out a wail of ecstasy, so I clamped my hand over her mouth. She was a tight fit, as always, but I was able to get about four inches of myself into her before bumping into her abnormally large cervix.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, though it was mostly muffled by my hand. So I began to fuck her cautiously, trying not to hurt her. But she was in a particularly lusty mood, and moaned, "Harder, you fucking donkey!" into my hand, so I began to slam her much harder than usual. She let out an muffled squeal, and began to squirm with wild desperation, urging me to go harder and faster. It felt great, but the whole time I was fucking her, I could hear people chatting in the other room, just a few meters beyond the door. It was utterly nerve wracking, but wonderfully exciting at the same time.

At one point, I heard someone say, "Where are the Donaldsons? Anybody seen the Donaldsons?" Then I heard someone walking down the hallway, to check the bathroom. God, what if they opened the bedroom door, and saw us fucking in the headmistress' bed? That would be a fine birthday present for my boss! But, strangely, I wasn't as afraid as I should have been. In fact, I was turned on by my lack of fear. I felt powerful, as I pounded Maddie's pussy with reckless, heedless abandon.

After a few minutes of furious humping, I could feel an orgasm coming on. But Maddie beat me to it. She shrieked into my hand, and her pussy clenched my cock so powerfully that it was forced out just as I started to spurt. God, what a mess I made of those coats!

After cleaning up as best we could, we went back to the party, and nobody was the wiser. But the next morning Maddie remembered what happened, and was utterly mortified. She vowed never to drink again, and Maddie never made vows unless she meant to keep them. Unfortunately, she'd been using booze to deaden the pain that sex caused her for the entire time I'd known her. Without it, she simply couldn't bear penetration. After a year of frustrated failures in bed, we discussed her options with a doctor, but she flat-out refused any sort of surgery. She had a mortal fear of hospitals, truth be told. Since that wasn't an option, she was prescribed pain medications, and though they did relieve the pain of penetration, they lowered her libido farther than ever.

As a last resort, the Doctor recommended that we spend more time on foreplay to loosen her up before attempting penetration. We tried it a few times, but by this time I was utterly frustrated and Maddie just wasn't in the mood anyway, and unless she was drunk she couldn't bring herself to give me oral, so neither of us had the patience to get past the many roadblocks. Eventually, we simply stopped trying.

And now look at me! Thirteen years of celibacy has left me so desperate for sex that I've been reduced to molesting a student!

I can't blame Fern. It's my own damned fault. I shouldn't have given up on Maddie. If only we could reconnect somehow. If only we could have a healthy sex life, I'd stop chasing after Fern. I'd be normal again. Healthy. Sane.

Goddamn it. I need to get serious about my marriage! I need to stop fucking around, and give my wife the love and attention she needs! I mustn't forget that it's been thirteen years for Maddie too. She's probably aching for a good shag just the same as me!

That's it! I've made up my mind. No more messing around with Fern. I'll go home and be a husband again. Fern will just have to learn about her test results Monday morning, with everyone else.

I hope she won't be too disappointed.

20

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

October 25th

11:30 P.M.

Dear Diary.

It's almost midnight, and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I can't wait to get my hands on that big fat dick of his. But what if I failed my Biology assessment? Shit. That's a dreary thought. But even if I did, there's no way he could resist me tonight! I've never looked hotter in my life!

First, I took a long hot shower, where I washed and conditioned my hair. Twice. Then I shaved my underarms and legs until I was silky smooth. After that, I went back to the room and put on my best uniform. Everything except a bra. And I hiked up my skirt so it was 5 inches above my knees, which is totally against the school dress-code! Hee, hee! Maybe he'll punish me for that too!

Once I was finished, Britta giggled. "Don't you look the proper tart!"

Ginny, snorted and said, "What? Are you going out again?"

"Again?" I said, acting all innocent.

"Don't be daft. You keep sneaking out at night. Don't think we haven't noticed."

Britta waggled her eyebrows at me and said, "Ooo, I think someone's got a boyfriend in the village!"

That was a better explanation than any I'd thought of, so I nodded and said, "You won't tell anyone will you?"

Britta considered it for a moment, then said, "Give it back, and we'll be friends."

I knew right away what she meant, so I lifted my mattress and pulled out her grot mag.

Britta grinned. "Why, you little tart! I knew you had it!"

"Had what?" asked Ginny.

"Oh, never you mind," said Britta as she snatched the magazine from me. She stowed it away in her drawers, then said, "Don't ever nick anything from me again. Got it?" I nodded, and she held up her hand, "Pinky promise."


I hooked pinkies with her, feeling all warm and wobbly. "Pinky promise."

Then she smiled at me and said, "Okay. We're friends now."

And just like that I had a new BFF! Or a BFF in training, anyway.

But Ginny had to throw cold water on it. "Well, I'm not your friend. I'm going to tell Mrs. Dollarhyde."

"No. You won't."

"And why won't I?"

"Cause if you do, I'll tell Dear old Donny you want to suck his cock."

She gasped. "He wouldn't believe a bloody liar like you!"

Britta giggled. "For once, she wouldn't be lying. You're absolutely gagging for it. And you know you are, Ginny P!"

Ginny blushed bright pink. "Well it's none of my business anyway. Go and get up the duff. Serves you right." Then she turned off her light, and retreated under her covers, no doubt hoping to dream about Dear Old Donny's cock. Hee, hee.

Then Britta invited me onto her bed, and we sat cross legged facing each other, talking about the Halloween party next week. We'll both have a chance to find costumes while we're home for October break, but what should we go as? Zombies? Witches? Vampires? In the end we decided not to compromise, and go as zombie-witch-pires. Hee, hee. So fun! It's been a dog's age since I had a real friend!

After a bit, she asked me about my 'mystery man', so I made up a few lies, whispering that he works as a barman at the village pub, and he's twenty-three, and we've only done a bit of kissing, nothing more. I felt weird lying to her, so I changed the subject. "What about you, Britta? Have you got a boyfriend?"

She giggled. "I wish! Closest I ever came was snogging my cousin last summer."

"Oh, really? Tell me more!"

She looked at Ginny's bed, and paused. "I better not."

But I leaned in closer to her, and whispered, "You gotta give me the goss, or I'll die!"

She grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Then she began to talk ever so lightly. "Uh... well... the whole family spent our holidays at my gran's grand place in Trent. The only kids our age was me and my brother and a couple of cousins we never met before. They were nice, but kinda shy. Then one day my brother, Gareth, volunteered for us kids to go strawberry picking on the heath. He said it would be our little contribution to high tea. But that devil had something up his sleeve, cause as soon as we were out of sight, he took Evie's hand, and strolled with her like she was his bird. And then, when we got to the strawberry patch, he pushed her against a rock and started snogging her!"

"The cheeky monkey!"

Britta giggled. "I thought she was gonna clock him for sure, but nope. She started giving as good as she got. Total tonsillectomy."

"Awkward!"

"Yeah, totes. Me and the other cousin started picking berries all embarrassed like, but Gareth and Evie kept it up. And then he started squeezing her breasts, and instead of kicking him in the bollocks for being so fresh, she wrapped a leg around his ass, and they started dry humping, right there in front of us! So nasty. We couldn't take it any longer, so we went up the path until we found another patch of berries. While we were picking we made fun of our sibs. But then my cousin said, 'That was so weird. I don't think Evie's ever kissed anyone before. She sure seemed to like it.' and I said, 'Yeah. Well, Gareth has done plenty of kissing. Not me though. I wonder what it's like?' I guess my cousin sort of took that as an invitation, because... well... we started snogging, right there in the strawberry patch."

"Oh shit! Was it hot?"

She leaned in close, and whispered softly into my ear. "Banging hot. Honestly, I thought it would be weird... you know... kissing a cousin, but it was great! We kissed and kissed, tongues and all, and felt each other up a bit, but not all gasping and grabby like our sibs. No. It was sweet and gentle. Soft... sensuous... slow... sexy. Gave me the tingles all over."

I don't know if Britta was deliberately trying to make me wet, but all those 's' words whispered in my ear gave me the tingles too. And then her lips brushed against my ear, sending a sparkling sizzle up my spine. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she was trying to turn me on. After all, she never did name her cousin in the story. That probably means it was a girl. Wow. Britta made out with a girl just like I did. But that doesn't necessarily mean we're lesbians, does it?

After a moment, she started whispering again. "I don't know how long we snogged, but eventually someone back at the estate rang a bell. I guess they were wondering what was taking us so long. We stopped kissing and filled the baskets with strawberries, grinning at each other like twits. Then we headed back down the path... and... uh... " She pulled back and looked at me with her cheeks glowing red.

I whispered, "What?"

She bit her lip,"I shouldn't say."

"Oh, pretty please. You can trust me. I may be a liar, but I ain't a snitch."

She thought about it for a minute, then she leaned in and whispered softly into my ear, "There they were, my brother and Evie. He still had her against the rock, but now he was holding both her legs up, and her skirt was wide open, and her knickers were dangling from an ankle.. and he was... fucking her."

I gasped. "Really? What did you and your cousin do?"

"We didn't know what to do. It was just so shocking. They were right there on the path, fucking in full sunlight. I never saw anything like it before. After a minute, my cousin tried to pull me away, but I had to keep watching. I just had to. So my cousin stayed too, and we just stood there and stared. I don't think Evie or Gareth realized we were there. Or if they did, they didn't care. They were kind of busy, I guess. Hee, hee, hee."

"So... you saw your brother's thing?"