The Girl's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSSD
MSSD
50 Followers

I was really a novice, only having slept with three men in my life, two being boys I knew in high school and college, and my husband of twenty odd years whose lovemaking was rudimentary and unimaginative at best. Ron, on the other hand, was a master, opening me up literally and figuratively to a whole new world of pleasure. He pleasured me with his fingers and tongue, bringing me to a delicious, mind-blowing climax within minutes, which by itself would have been more than enough, but that was just the beginning. After that introduction, he directed me to get on my hands and knees.

"Spread your legs," he said, patting me lightly on the butt.

Uncomfortable as I was, I did as I was told, hoisting my bottom up to him.

"Come on," he ordered, smacking me firmly with the palm of his hand. The initial shock of being spanked humiliated me, and I started to protest, but he grasped my ass cheeks and pulled them apart exposing all of me. I felt his mouth and tongue exploring a place I had never even dared to think about, and he aggressively licked and probed me there. Alarm bells started to sound in my head. Sensing my hesitation, he tightened his grip and burrowed deeper with his mouth, plunging his fingers into my vagina and massaging my clitoris with his thumb. I shuddered and came violently. I sank down onto the bed in a heap, only to feel his arms under my stomach lifting me back to my knees.

The inside of my thighs were wet from my climax and I was exhausted. Undetered, he crawled in front of me and positioned his crotch directly in front of my face. The unmistakeable scent of sex was in the air and I could smell the musky aroma of his manhood near to my face. What had been impressive from afar was amazing up close. His crotchless spandex shorts framed his thick and heavily veined genitals. Except for a small patch of curly black pubic hair he was shaved clean. I had never been with an uncircumcised man, let alone a black man, so the sight of his huge penis was mesmerizing.

A shudder of pleasure swept me again at the thought of him inside me. The head was covered in skin that looked like crepe paper. I cupped his testicles and felt the weight of them in my hand thinking of the millions of sperm swimming around inside that I would be likely be sharing with him. I grasped his limp organ in my hand and slowly stroked him from tip to base and back again, imagining how many women had enjoyed his body as I was.

He closed his eyes and seemed to be lost in a haze as I took him in my mouth and began sucking. The transformation from limp to hard reminded me of those foam water grow toys we played with as kids. His soft penis was longer and thicker than my ex-husband's fully erect penis, and it continued to magically lengthen and harden as I stroked and sucked him.

When he entered me from behind it felt I was being impaled by a telephone pole. He started slowly, grasping the cheeks of my ass, as I grew accustomed to his rhythm. In the closet mirror I watched his black hips grinding into me from behind. It had been a long time since I had been with a man. Unlike my husband who finished his business in several minutes, Ron's lovemaking went on for ever. I was unused to a man sustaining himself that long. He aso talked to me in his low voice which excited me. My husband had merely grunted and fallen over exhausted after climaxing. Ron talked to me like we were having a conversation.

"You like that?"

"Yeah."

"How does that feel?"

"I love it."

"You like that big dick?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"You want it deeper?"

"Yes."

"You like that black cock fucking your white pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes. It makes me so horny when you talk to me."

"You like that big dick in you?"

"Yes. Yes. More."

"Do you want me to come in you?"

"Oh, yes, come in me."

When I woke up the following morning, exhausted and sore from our marathon love-making, he was gone. By light of day all that was left of him were the crumpled sheets where we had been joined hours before, where I had been driven delirious with pleasure and come over and over again. His tongue and mouth had feasted and devoured me. The hot sticky aftermath of his climax had spilled out on my thighs and left a wet spot on the bed sheet. I got up to use the bathroom, but decided to leave the clinging remnant of his semen on me for a short while as an erotic reminder of the pleasure that we had shared.

I gathered up my clothes and dressed, collecting my purse and straightening the room. I opened the drapes, staring out on the pool below. Outside, I got into my car and headed down Gina's driveway looking forward to the next chance to return to Gina's Girls Club.

MSSD
MSSD
50 Followers
12