The Goblin and The Paladin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What she do?" asked the orc, his curiousity piqued.

"It's amazing," Cockweasel told him, forming a half clenched fist and making the motion of masturbating in the air. "You should give it a try." Cockweasel didn't wait for an answer and immediately dragged Gwendalyn over towards the iron gate.

"Come on," urged Cockweasel as he pushed Gwendalyn right up to the bars and waved the guard closer.

The orc seemed to hesitate for only a moment before stepping up to the iron gate. Knowing what was expected of her, Gwendalyn reached through the bars and tugged down the front of the guards pants. His thick, flaccid cock flopped out and she immediately took hold of it in both hands, giving it a firm squeeze. The orc gave a snort as Gwendalyn started to play with his dick, stroking it in her palms as well as paying attention to his heavy testicles.

"Ain't nothing special," the orc said to Cockweasel when his cock did not immediately rise under the buxom paladin's attentions.

The second guard looked on with interest as his companion was pleasured by the human prisoner.

"Just wait, it's good," the goblin assured him. "Play with her tits a bit as well."

The orc moved closer to the bars and reached up to grab Gwendalyn's chest as she stroked his still soft cock. He wasn't able to get his big hands all the way through the bars so made do with using his first two fingers and thumbs to pinch at her heavy boobs.

Gwendalyn swiped her thumb across the head of the guards cock and pulled on the fleshy pole to bring him even closer to the bars. It was what she had been waiting for. The paladin kept her left hand cupping the orcs testicles, but her right hand released his cock and shot over to grab the large keyring attached to his belt. She yanked the keys back through the bars and at the same time squeezed as hard as she could on the orcs nuts.

The orc gave a roar of agony as Gwendalyn tossed the keys to Cockweasel. He fell back and doubled over in pain as the goblin and human ran back across the prison chamber to the gate at the far end where the orc deserter Foulfang was imprisoned.

Cockweasel fumbled at the second gate, his hand shaking as he jammed the key into the lock.

"This had better be the same key," he said out loud, his heart racing as he glanced over to see the second guard inserting a key in the front door.

"Hurry!" urged Gwendalyn.

Cockweasel turned the key and there was a click as it unlocked. They both breathed an audible sigh of relief as Cockweasel yanked the door open.

At the same time the guard had unlocked the front gate. His fellow orc was still on the floor holding his crushed crotch.

"Shit!" swore Gwendalyn as the unwounded guard drew his sword and moved towards them.

Cockweasel pulled Gwendalyn into the cell and slammed the door shut. He then reached through the bars and slammed his fist down on the key chain. The rusted metal snapped off and fell to the floor, leaving the end of the key jammed into the lock.

"He's not getting through this gate now," said Cockweasel, looking rather pleased with himself.

"And neither are we you idiot!" snapped Gwendalyn.

"Huh?' Cockweasel blurted, not sure what the problem was.

"You've just locked us in this cell, we can't escape now," said Gwendalyn angrily.

"Oh," replied Cockweasel sheepishly, his bluster all gone. "I didn't think of that." He looked back out of the cell to see the two orcs guards glaring in at them, looking none too happy.

"Who the fuck are you two?" said a voice from within the cell. It was Kum Foulfang the orc traitor.

"Well we were here to save you, but now I'm not so sure," said Cockweasel with a shrug.

"Is there another way out of here?" asked Gwendalyn anxiously as the two guards started to raise the alarm.

"Not that I know of," replied Foulfang. "The cave goes back a short way back there, but the only thing there is a stream for drinking water."

"A stream?" repeated Gwendalyn hopefully.

"Yeah, so what?"

"It could be our best chance. The water has to go somewhere!" the paladin said enthusiastically, moving towards the back of the cave.

"You want to jump in the stream?" asked Foulfang in surprise.

Gwendalyn moved around the back corner of the prison cave and sure enough there was a small stream disappearing down into a deep looking hole in a small waterfall. She could hear the sound of rushing water beneath. The hole would be a tight fit, especially for the rather plump orc, but it looked possible.

"We're going down," Gwendalyn announced.

"But I can't swim!" protested Foulfang.

"Better learn quick," replied Gwendalyn, patting the orc on the back of his shoulder, "because you're going in first." With that Gwendalyn gave the orc a shove, pushing him into the stream.

To be continued...

12