The Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A video." Carol, mumbled. "I wonder what that could be?"

The maid took out a set of keys and quickly unlocked all the cuffs and locks, except she left the collar on.

Carol asked. "Aren't you gong to take off the collar?"

The maid answered "I don't have a key for that. But here's your soap, shampoo, and cleansers. Please go ahead and take a nice hot shower. While you're showering I'll lay out your clothes."

Carol felt gritty and dirty. She was slowly starting to remember some of the events from the previous evening, and she didn't like what she was conjuring. She thanked the maid for the soaps and shampoos and went to the bathroom to clean up.

While she bathed the maid laid out what she was to wear, and set up the video machine.

Carol exited the shower feeling refreshed but a little headachy, and she couldn't seem to get rid of the confusing things swirling around in her head. She'd had sex with at least one of the partners, and maybe more, but she wasn't sure. Regardless she was sure it had been her idea, and only another way to get her clutches deeper into the firm. She laughed to herself. It'll all come back after a while.

The maid was standing beside the television. She said. I've put your clothing over on the bed. Once you get dressed you're supposed to watch this video. After the video is over you're to call this number." The maid put a piece of paper down beside the telephone. "I'm not supposed to stay. So I'm going to leave now. I placed something to drink and some toast over by the bed if you want it." Without another word the maid left.

Carol thought. My. My. Well let's get dressed. She lounged her way to the bed and picked up the plastic bag that contained her wearing apparel. She opened it and laid it out on the bed. There must be some sort of mistake she thought. All there is here is a very short dress, a pair of socks and some shoes. Oh well, she thought I suppose they'll have to do for now. She slipped on the dress, if dress is what it was. It came down to be exactly even with her crotch. If she made any moves with her arms or hands it would ride up and show anyone looking everything she had. It was a pale blue kind of dress, and seemed to be made of nylon. It had a zipper that went up the back, all the way to her neck where it spread into a smallish peter-pan collar. It was short sleeved with puffy transparent capped sleeves. She noticed the collar, the hem of the dress, and the edges of the sleeves were trimmed in lace. It looked childish and ridiculous, but she put it on anyway. What choice did she have? It zipped up the back. She pulled the zipper up, and pushed the zip catch down once it reached her neck. She heard a tiny but distinctive click. That bothered her so she decided to unfasten the zip catch. It wouldn't budge. This was awful. She would have to get help to get out of the dress. She picked up the shoes. They were also pale blue, and seemed to be made of plastic. She put on the short white socks, and then the shoes. They were uncomfortable. They had small hasps in the front. When she latched them she could tell they would be hard to get off. Deciding not to wear them, she sat back on the bed to take them off. As soon she pulled on the heel she knew they weren't coming off unless she had a key or something to unlatch the hasps. Her feet were stuck in the infernal things.

Oh hell she thought to herself. How was she going to get out of this stupid outfit. This was somebody's idea of a sick joke. She'd fix them whoever it was. Oh well. There was a video to watch. Carol went over to the television and turned it on. Then she turned on the DVD player. She sat back on the bed to see what would happen.

It didn't take Carol long to see what the video contained. She watched in shocked disbelief. It was her! It was her with Bob. Then it was her with Hank. Then it was her and Allen. Each one of them was having sex with her. Each one of them did something different to her. Bob cuffed her hands. Hank cuffed her feet and neck and shaved her pussy. Last Allen screwed her and painted something on her rear end. What had he written? She hadn't noticed. She stood up and leaned around to look at her ass. There on her left cheek was one word. That word was chattel. He had written chattel on her ass. Who did he think he was doing that? She knew what chattel meant. It meant property. Did he think she was his property? If he did he was out of his mind.

Carol had seen enough. This was pissing her off. She reached for the paper with the phone number and call it. "Hello. Hello" She said.

It was Bob on the other end of the line. "Good morning Carol." He said. "Did you sleep well?"

Carol was in no mood for small talk. "I don't know what you think you're doing but you better get up here right now I'm good and mad."

Bob laughed on the other end. "Don't worry Carol I'll be right there."

It didn't take long. Bob was at the bedroom door in less than ten minutes. He opened the door and said. ""Oh how adorable! My sleeping beauty is awake.""

Carol wasn't laughing. "I'm not happy. I saw that stupid video. I got hooked into putting on this stupid dress, and now I want you get this off me, find my real clothes, and then I'm going home."

Bob laughed. Come on in the living room. We've all been waiting for you to wake up."

Carol wasn't happy, not happy at all. "What do you mean we?"

Bob chuckled. "I mean all us stupid guys. Come on out".

Carol walked out and there sat Hank, Allen, Sam, Ralph, Mark, and Larry, all the men who were at the party the night before.

Hank spoke first. "Carol. You've been a naughty girl. I bet you thought you were pulling one over on all of us. That's too bad. Now you're going to have to pay up."

Carol bristled. What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about? And I'm not paying up anything!"

Hank went on "Oh yes you are, and you're gong to start with me."

Carol. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Hank smirked. "OK. Fellas. Let's go." As he spoke all the men started to get up to leave. Hank turned back around. "Carol. The rooms paid up till 11:00 a.m. After that you have to get out. Good luck. Oh by the way the building police are all downstairs. They'll be on the look out for anyone acting or dressed suspiciously. I'll bet you'll attract a lot of attention in your pretty blue dress."

Carol yelled. "What! What are you doing?"

Hank answered. "I like you Carol. We all like you. We like you so much we want to keep you, but not as an executive. We like you better as a sexy little toy. You look so cute in your little baby blue dress. I was hoping we would have some fun with you, but I can see you want to play it the hard way. That's OK. We'll leave. You'll leave or be thrown out then the police will catch you, arrest you, and call us. We'll come to the police station, pick you up and we'll be right back where we are here right now. You in your cute little outfit, and us with great big hard ons."

Carol was fuming. "OK. What do I have to do to get out of this?"

Hank smiled. "Oh that's so much better. Well, first. I want you to come over here while I sit down. I want you to kneel down there on the floor in front of me. Then I want you to pull down my fly, reach in, pull out my wang, and then I want you to give me the best blow job I ever got."

Carol put her hands on her hips, but her dress pulled up and showed them all her pussy. She dropped her hands back down. "You've got to be kidding!"

Hank said. "OK. We'll do it the hard way. He and the other men all got up to go."

Carol winced. "OK. I'll do you."

Hank smirked. "Oh thank you so much." He sat down on the easy chair.

Carol walked over and knelt on the carpet in front of him. She asked. "Do they all have to be here?"

Hank answered. "Oh yes!"

She unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis.

Hank said. "Now do a good job. And make like you're really enjoying yourself. Don't get in a hurry. I want it to last."

Carol got the message. She leaned up and slowly took his penis in her mouth. It smelled. She was mortified. She had never been so humiliated, but she had no choice. She licked around the head. She pressed her lips to it. She took her tongue and licked all the way around. She took him in her mouth. Slowly she sucked back and forth. She felt him getting bigger in her mouth. She hated every second. Then all of a sudden he started to ejaculate. She pulled away, and his sperm spewed all over her face and her dress.

Hank frowned at her. "Now look at the mess you've made. I want you to clean every bit of this up. Now take your finger and wipe your face. That's a girl. No don't try to wipe it on the rug. Take your fingers, put them in your mouth and clean them off that way. That's good. Now wipe off your dress. That's a girl. Good girl! Now take the jizm and put it in your mouth. Oh good girl. Now swallow it. That's right swallow it all."

Carol hated herself for doing this, but she saw no choice. Once she got Hank done she'd get out of this dress and get her clothes back.

Hank thanked her again. "Oh that was a very good girl." He stood up and pulled up his trousers. Carol started to stand up too. Hank put his hands on her shoulders and stopped her. She looked up. Hank said. "Now where do you think you're going?"

Carol answered. "I did you. Now get me my clothes."

Hank remained standing with his hands on her shoulders. "Oh Carol" He said. "What about all our friends. You certainly can't disappoint Allen, Bob, or Sam, or Ralph over there. They saw what you did for me. Now they all want one too. Come on Carol. You have to be fair."

Carol was furious, but what else could she do? "You want me to suck all these cocks?"

Hank answered. "You don't want to leave anybody out do you? You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings?"

Carol just knelt there and cringed.

Hank stepped away. "Well. I've got to go now. All you guys have a good time. He reached down and cupped her face in his hand. "Don't forget to thank Carol for her caring and concern." With that Hank was up and gone.

One after another, Ralph, then Allen, then Larry, then Sam, and then Mark all got a blow job from Carol. After each job the man thanked her and got up and left.

The last man in the room was Bob. By the time Carol got to him her jaws were sore, her dress was soaked with sperm, and her face and hands were a sticky mess. Bob said. "OK. I'm the last one. Now give me the best job of all and you'll get that special treat you've been wanting.

Carol got the message, as tired as she was she gave Bob the best suck he'd ever had in his life. Like all the others he splattered her face and her dress all over.

When Carol finally finished with Bob he stood, smiled and said. "OK. Carol you've been a real good sport. Tomorrow, when you go to work, report directly to my office. I'll be waiting for you with a tattoo artist. We're going to make that little word on your ass permanent. From now on your company property. Expect lots of calls to report to private offices, and later on, who knows, we might let the office boys join in. Then you'll be reporting to one of the private bathrooms."

Carol wanted to cry. Things had not worked out well. They had not worked out well at all. She had been demoted, no degraded, from office executive to office sex toy, and soon she might be the toy of every man there. This was horrible. She wanted to get home. She had to get home, and get this mess cleaned off her. "What did I do to deserve this? Why are you doing this?"

Bob answered. "Well first, we caught you falsifying company records. That, as you well know, could put you in prison for a very long time. Second, I love you Carol, and I guess I'm just a pervert." Then Bob smiled. "Well I guess you want to go home now. He opened one of the closets and pulled out the skirt and blouse set she'd been wearing the night before. It was all cleaned and pressed and hanging on a hanger like new. Bob said. "Here's your clothing."

Then he did something totally unexpected. First he said. "Carol, You know I really do love you. If you had played it straight, I'd have probably asked you to marry me. Well that didn't work. Now, at least, give me one good kiss." He looked at her. She was a mess. He said. "I don't care what a mess you are. I need to kiss you." He reached forward and pulled her to him.

Carol leaned up to kiss him back. She did like Bob, but he was still as stupid as ever.

As she leaned up Bob took her hands and pulled them behind her back. In an instant Carol felt and heard two sharp clicks. Her hands were bound behind her back again. She cried out. "Bob! What's this?"

Bob smiled down at her. "I love you, but I'm not stupid. I can't let you leave Carol dear. You are home." He pulled the key to the shackles from his pockets and, using a small one-inch chain and tiny padlock he attached the key to the collar she was still wearing. He stepped back. "My you look beautiful. I've got to go now. As you can see your clothes are over on the hanger. Get cleaned up, dressed, and go on back to your apartment if you can, and I'll see you at work first thing tomorrow."

Carol looked at him. "How can I do that? You've locked me up again?"

Bob kissed her forehead. "I know. Don't worry I've paid you up for the week. If you want anything to eat and drink just call room service. Who knows? Tonight, when I get off work I might stop in." Saying that Bob got up and walked to the front door.

Carol was standing in the middle of the suite living room, dressed in a spunky little baby blue dress and blue plastic shoes shouted. "Bob. You can't do this!"

Bob looked back. Blew her a kiss. Then with a cheery wave he said. "See you soon!"

The door closed. Carol looked around. There she was. Her dress was on a hanger ready to be worn, but there was no way on earth she could get into it. She was locked in cuffs, in a tiny dress. What was there left to do? Oh well. Bob said he might be back tonight. There's a shower and a tub. If she cleaned up now, she'd be dry by the evening. Who knows? She liked Bob. She liked him a lot. Maybe they could work something out.

12