The Golden Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when I woke up around the evening, I had slept the whole day. I was feeling much better but not enough to ride my bike therefore I asked my father to drop me at Ron's place, may be the curiosities of knowing the truth made the fever just run off. I hurried to Shinichi's room; Ron was puzzled to see me there and when I asked him about Shinichi I was answered that he is on the terrace and I told Ron that I will tell him everything after knowing the truth myself I saw Shinichi there sitting on one of the edges of the terrace. I joined him and after a good morning kiss I asked him about last night because I thought that I was hallucinating everything about him flying and looking all like an angel but he said it was all true. He had not told about it to anyone else. He was 'the Moon'. The Moon I was looking for. I was furious at him, I felt betrayed and cheated at that moment. I burst into tears and I didn't want to talk him nor see his face. On the terrace while all this was happening we were joined by Ron and Jess, who were confused to see us like that. I told them that he was 'the Moon' and he had lied to us about last night. He apologized for hiding this again and again but main objective was to know me and my surroundings better and also he was going wanted to tell me but couldn't because he didn't know how would I react.

He asked what I would have done if I was in his position and then, I realized that what he did was correct from his place and position at that time. Then he transformed to his other form, he really looked like an angel. His appearance was very comparable to that of the moon, his big beautiful wings were very silvery and eyes had changed color too; they looked light purplish and were shining. His hair had grown larger and was silvery too. He insisted me to transform too and I couldn't say no. the moment when we were both in our true forms and flying in the night sky, it was like two stars with different wavelength of radiations were twinkling and then we kissed. Ron and Jess were too excited and soon were lost in love. After few minutes of flying and we ended up in the beach which was around 7kms away from my house; on the sand covered bank and the moon and stars glowing in the sky we couldn't stop ourselves and were lost in love too. After one-two hours I and Shinichi reached home and I went inside promising him to meet the next day.

The next our group met at Jess' place and when we asked Shinichi about him he told us that he born on the same day and same time as I was but in Tokyo meaning I was born on 21st February 1990 at 0605 hours in Vancouver and he was born on the same day at 02305 hours in Tokyo. Since the time in Tokyo is 17 hours ahead of Canada. On the day after his nineteenth birthday means my nineteenth birthday in Vancouver he also transformed for the first time at around 0530 hours while he was still in the bed. This was the same time I transformed here. But his case didn't came to limelight as mine since he was in his home nobody knew about it except his mother and some of his servants. His transformation was during his sleeping hours so he fainted or not he doesn't exactly know. He discovered his total strength after nearly a month; he was able to control the water and soil and was able to make crystals with his powers which could be used as weapons. He also had weird dreams every night in which a strange feminine voice told him to find 'The Sun' but he didn't pay much attention to it. His father thought it would be a good idea to go for a vacation on one of the many small islands comprising Japan.

They went to Tanega- a small island on the south of Japan. He became friend with a 10 year old local boy named Azuma. Once, while both of them were sitting on the beach and it was a new moon night Azuma asked Shinichi if he knew that why are there new moons he said yes and gave the scientific reason but Azuma said whether he knew the mythical reason and when Shinichi refused he told the story. "Once upon a time when the Earth was newly born; the Sun used to light it every day and the Moon glowed every night. The Sun and Moon became the guardians of earth.

While in most of the cultures and in parts of Japan too, the Sun is considered as a masculine power and the Moon a rather feminine counterpart, but in this region and this folktale the Sun is considered as an aggressive and arrogant feminine power and the Moon as a more gentle and kind masculine counterpart. They took care of Earth as parents. Though the Sun was aggressive and arrogant; she loved the Earth as any mother would love her child. The Sun and Moon only met during the time of sunrise and sunset at different corners of the world and these meetings made them curious about the knowledge of each other. This led them eventually fall in love. The Moon loved the Sun so much that it decided to rise and set with the Sun. So the new cycle continued but it soon became dangerous for the Earth and all the living beings living on it too. With total darkness in the night the living beings felt insecure. To bring everything back to normal the Earth and it living beings prayed the Moon to follow its old path but the Moon didn't wanted to be separated from the Sun but then the Sun asked the Moon to change its path a little bit and rise a few hours earlier or later some days forming a cycle of 15 days with one new moon and one full moon night. The Moon agreed but took a promise from the Sun that whenever the Earth will need them the most, they will come to Earth in their human forms to rescue it and will eventually spend life together in the mortal forms."

When he heard this story it came to his mind that he may be the Moon due to his similarity in appearance as well as behavior and the one in his dreams is the Sun trying to make him find her. After returning back to Tokyo, he decided to gather any information he could get about anyone transforming into another form resembling the Sun and himself. Then he found out about me on the internet and decided to come here to verify whether I am truly the Sun or not and tell me the truth when he is convinced of who I was. After coming here, he wanted to tell me about it but before that he wanted to see whether he can fall in love with me or not. But before he could tell me the truth I found out about him. I was puzzled about what could be the threat to Earth and how are we going to rescue it but I was happy for one thing that we were meant to be lovers and not brother and sister. That surely relieved me a lot.

* * * * * *

The sad time didn't wait much does it? So the time had arrived when we have to separate. His holidays were over and he had to go back to Japan with his project. But before that I wanted to tell my parents about everything. So we did that. Though my father didn't want me to go out with someone whom I didn't really knew that well or rather he didn't knew but he can't challenge destiny and the guardians of Earth can he? My and Shinichi's parents talked over the webcam and got to know each other and both of our families. After two days of this he went back home. We promised each other to stay in contact as much as possible. After that in December 2011 we faced our seventh semester exams courageously. Days went by and everything was as usual. In this period Shinichi and I developed a special power that helped us stay connected to each other when we felt asleep. When we went to sleep, our souls literally travelled outside our bodies and us without our bodies, could travel with the speed of electromagnetic (light) waves. So we started meeting each other while we were in sleep for other. We went to Venice, Paris, New York and of course Tokyo every other place we wanted to go. We did everything a newly made couple would do but with a touch of magic. This way the next semester went by and I with my friends appeared our eighth semester exams.

On the day of our last exam; one of friends named John took us to a restaurant for a treat. He ordered four mango juices. After finishing my glass I felt dizzy, I couldn't get what was happening to me. Before I could realize I fell down unconsciously. When I opened my eyes; I found myself in a dark dungeon with my hands and legs tied. There was an old man nearly in his fifties, wearing rectangular spectacles and a doctor's coat. I was puzzled at first and I thought that I might be dreaming but I soon realized that I wasn't dreaming. When he saw me gaining consciousness, he told me that his name was Dr. Dale and he had kidnapped me with the help of my friend John whom he paid well for doing this. He wanted to perform some experiments on me. As I draw my powers from the sun and other form of electromagnetic waves I was feeling very weak since no sunlight or any other form of electromagnetic waves around me. It has been two days since I have been held captive. I was given food by the old man but I demanded him to free me and also refused to eat anything, due to this I was feeling weaker than earlier. I used last bit of my power to contact Shinichi and told him that I was in danger and I will love him forever even after death after that I passed out.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in Shinichi's lap and he cried out loud in happiness after seeing me alive. I asked him what happened and why was he crying. Then I saw Ron and Jess running towards me. Both of me hugged me and were delighted to me. They told me the entire story. On the day when John took us to the restaurant, all of us except John felt dizzy and became unconscious. Ron and Jess came back to consciousness with the help of the waiter who asked for the bill. They were shocked not to find me and John and suspected that something. They pitied the fact that John did this to them and didn't even pay the bill. They called home to find my whereabouts but mom didn't know anything about me. They tried calling John but his cell phone was switched off. They called his home but they said that he hadn't returned from college yet. Ron and Jess hurried to my home and told my mother about everything. After hearing all that my mom couldn't stop her tears but Ron and Jess promised her to find me soon. But how were they going to do this they didn't know themselves. They called Shinichi and told him everything. He assured them that he will be here as soon as possible. While he was on the plane is then when I contacted him. While Shinichi was coming, Ron and Jess found out about John that he fled to Alaska to his aunt's place to hide after doing this to me. They followed him there. After finding his aunt's place Ron rushed inside looking for John. Upon finding John he beat him up in front of his relatives after warning them to stay away from this matter. He then asked him what he did to me. Then he said he did this for money and on Dr. Dale's wish.

He then fled to escape. He said that Dr. Dale wanted to perform some experiments on me. After hearing this Ron beat him like a dog and warned that if he even looked at me again he will not hesitate to kill him. Shinichi landed on Kolkata airport and he with Ron came back here. After returning and meeting Jess. They all came to a conclusion that Dr. Dale would have dissected me long time before if he only wanted to perform some experiments but since he hadn't done so which my friends are assuming, knows about 'The Moon' too and want him too. Though the reasons for doing so are good enough but they thought that it would be better to send Ron in place of Shinichi to rescue me. If the scientist is looking for 'The Moon' then he will be fooled by Ron and Shinichi will attack him saving both Ron and me. Sticking to the plan they went ahead. On the basis of John's information the laboratory in which all the experiments by the scientist are performed are in his other house in a very small town about 50kms away from our place near the woods. After reaching the place and locating the house, firstly Ron broke into the house. While he was in searching the way to the laboratory Dr. Dale showed up and with a gun in his hands pointed at Ron saying that 'The Moon' came to save ' The Sun' gambling his own life and suddenly, fired the bullet. Fortunately, the bullet missed Ron's arm only touching it a little. Shinichi couldn't stand it and jumped into the battle, ordering Ron to run away.

The scientist and Shinichi fought for quite some time he with his guns and Shinichi with his powers but soon the scene changes Dr. Dale fired a bullet into Shinichi's stomach and this time it was a bull's eye. Shinichi fell on the ground. The mad scientist dragged him to the lab and prepared himself to kill me and Shinichi. He was shouting that they were supposed to kill us all but I will finish them today. Just when he was about to light the matchstick after opening the gas cylinder Shinichi came to his senses and said "you can't kill us till our job is done but you will have to die." After saying these very words with his power of making shape crystals he stabbed a large crystal into Dr. Dale's heart killing him. After picking me and the scientist's laptop Shinichi burned the entire house to ashes. He then took to the nearby forest and exposed me to sunlight but even after that I didn't responded. He pumped my heart and gave me mouth to mouth respiration but my heart had stopped beating and he couldn't stop his tears. But true love can make anything happen and it brought out from the dead.

* * * * * *

After taking a few days rest, I was back to normal. When we searched through the scientist's laptop we found out his important notes in it. In there it was written that around 127 years ago a man named Hiroshi Tanaka of Tanega lived in a hilltop shrine with his two daughters Midori and Keno. Hiroshi one night had a dream by 'The Sun' and 'The Moon' that when they will be born on earth in their human forms, they will need something to show them the right path and direction to fulfill their objective of coming on the earth. They wanted him to make a secret place where a book with all the information needed will be kept. Apart from being a priest he was also a very good craftsman and sculptor. He prayed 'The Guardians' to help him monetarily so that he can complete the task. They told him that while digging the soil for making the secret dungeon he will find a pot of gold. He worked hard first to make the dungeon and then to write the book which contained all the knowledge which 'The Guardians' gave to him every night in his dreams. He made it so secretive that only 'The Guardians' would be able to open it. It took him 5 years to complete the task. After that he made a box in which there was a map which had the location of the dungeon. A few years later when he was dying, he entrusted the box to his eldest daughter Midori.

Nothing else was written and we really needed to solve the puzzle. So, after knowing the facts, Shinichi proposed that he and I should go to Japan and find the book in the secret dungeon. My father was reluctant to send me to a foreign land with a young and hot guy but he can't play with the future of the world and had to agree. A week later we flew for Japan.

We reached early morning at about 5 am in the morning. Japan was very similar to ours but the aura of that place was very different than ours it was more calm. Looking at those sky touching buildings, it felt like my neck would bend and never straighten up again. I observed one thing that what I have read about Tokyo that it is the most populated city in the world came out to be true. The traffic jam was horrible. We decided to take the subway instead of car and in this way I would be able to take a good look at the city closely. He lives in Harajuku which was quite far from Haneda Airport. When we reached Harajuku station, the place seemed really beautiful. It was one of the rich and expensive parts of the world's expensive city. His home looked more like a palace to me. I met his parents who were eagerly waiting to meet me. His father was a real wealthy gentleman. Now I know from whom Shinichi has got his behavior in the form of lineage. His mother had the beauty of a goddess and charm of a queen. They advised us to go to my room and take a bath. I was very excited because my room was just next to that of Shinichi.

After having breakfast we went to a nearby park and discussed what we had to do next. We didn't had the exact address of Azusa and we don't even know of her last name and without at least her full name it would really be very difficult to find in a big place like Osaka. Therefore, we decided to start our journey from Tanega itself to get to her and to take on with our journey the very next morning itself. Shinichi's parents were very disappointed after hearing that would take off the very next morning. But Shinichi promised them that after returning I will spend an entire month will all of them. So the very next morning we took off for Tanega. After having our lunch in a hotel in Tanega, we went the shrine and asked about Hiroshi Tanaka. The people in the shrine told us that he and his family used to live there but after the marriage of both of his daughters, the responsibility of the shrine was given to the people currently living there. We asked them if they knew the address of Keno and after waiting for a few minutes we got her address. We went to the house where Keno would have been staying before her death. Upon arriving on the address we asked the people in the house if they knew anything about Keno. They told us that she used to stay there before her death but after that her son Takumi sold that house to them.

We asked for Takumi's address and soon enough got it. After a day we flew for Osaka. Takumi had a house in Osaka but upon reaching there we found his daughter Azusa instead; who was a middle aged woman and was staying there with her husband. When we asked her about the box made by Hiroshi, she was amused and asked for our purpose. When we told her that we were 'The Guardians' and wanted the box, she was very reluctant but when we showed her our true selves she gave it to us. We also asked her about Dr. Dale and how he came to know about 'The secret dungeon'. She told us her entire family history. She told us that Midori; her grandmother's elder sister fell in love with an American. Before the World War II Midori and her husband moved to Seattle. Before coming to America, Midori entrusted the box to Keno. In 1945 during the World War when the Japanese attacked on Pearl Harbor, Midori was hated by Americans because she was Japanese, due to this they moved to Vancouver. Midori had a daughter named Shino. Shino got married. Dr. Dale was the son of Shino, his mother told him everything about 'The Guardians' and the responsibility their family was given. Before 2 years Dr. Dale didn't believed the story. But when he saw me he believed it and came to a conclusion that 'The Earth' needs 'The Guardians' because she is dying and 'The Guardians' in order to save 'The Earth' will have to end the human race. To stop this happening he went to Tanega and gathered all the information about Keno. He found out that Keno married someone from the village and they had a son, Takumi who moved to Osaka. Takumi has a daughter, Azusa who now has the box. When Dr. Dale went to Azusa and demanded the box which she refused to give him since her father told her to give the box only to the human forms of 'The Guardians'. After this Dr. Dale decided to kill us in his own way.

We looked at the box puzzled; we wanted to know what was so precious about that box. It was very beautiful box. On its cover image of 'The Guardians' in their true forms, surrounding 'The Earth' was carved. It was like one golden and one silver angel were looking after 'The Earth'. At place where the lock should have been present symbols of the sun, moon and the earth were carved. We tried opening it but couldn't. We wanted to know, what was so precious about the box? We tried all day long but were unsuccessful. Meanwhile Azusa was very nice to us and prepared a delicious dinner. Her husband was really a gentleman and both of them requested us to stay over for the night which we couldn't refuse. The next day after taking a bath suddenly my eyes suddenly fell on box with the shining symbols of the sun, moon and earth. I thought that there must be some way to open it and when I aligned all them in the order with sun at one end, the moon at the other and the earth in the middle; the box suddenly opened. I called for Shinichi. There was a map of the secret dungeon. We came to identify that the dungeon was not very far from the shrine in Tanega. We rushed back for Tanega.