The Golden Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * *

When we reached the shrine we went to the place on the map and started digging the land but we were unable to get anywhere near the dungeon. I was really thirsty because of all the hard work I asked Shinichi to get me some water and while putting end to my thirst I accidently spilled some water on the map. I was panicked because this could ruin the map, I started crying but Shinichi told me not to; the map had something written on it which was revealed when the water fell on it. We put some more water and the directions were now clearly written in Kanji. In it was written that the path to the dungeon was from a tunnel from the old well in the basement of the main temple. We went there and from the tunnel we reached to the dungeon. The gated of the dungeon were huge and strongly made. The place giving me goose bumps. We tried to open the doors but our effort yield no result. We looked into the map for instructions. Fortunately something was written on it. It said that on the positions were the signs of 'The Sun' and 'The Moon' were made we in our true forms have to drop our blood which will open the gates. We as did as written and the doors opened with a really hard earthquake. When we entered the dungeon, I lit the entire room with my flames. We found a large book in the centre of the room. We looked into it. Everything about us was written there, like when in which family we will be born and when we will we get our powers. In the very last pages it was written what was the purpose of our birth on this earth. It was the same reason as Dr. Dale expected. We were here to put an end to the misery of earth and kill the human beings on earth on our 23rd birthday and it was also written that how we were going to do it.

We came back to Tokyo and I decided to spend the rest of my holidays there. We spent the time sightseeing, taking trips to the hot springs, going on long drives and attending huge parties. I really felt I didn't belong in Shinichi's lifestyle. So, I hurried went outside and Shinichi followed me. He asked me what was wrong and I told him what I felt like. I belonged to a middle class family and he was kind of a prince to me. His status was much above than mine will ever be and I didn't want to cause any embarrassment to him or his family. But he told me that I was much more important to him than his lavish lifestyle and there is no need for me to worry about it at all. He told his parents that I am not feeling well and we would like to leave. His parents insisted on leaving too but Shinichi told him that I wanted to spend some alone with him and they agreed. We went to the beach, walked hand in hand, looked at the beautiful moon and he said to me that nothing else really mattered anymore.

After a few months the human civilization would come to an end and we would were going to be the villains in the act and in doing so we may lose our lives too. He told me to enjoy our last days on earth as much as possible and I should cheer up. We went home and that night I told him that before I die I want my last wish to come true. He was surprised and assured that he would do anything to fulfill my wish. He asked me what was it and I said that my last wish is to get married to him. He said that he wants it too. I spent that night in his arms and it felt that no sorrow, no worry can never touch me in the grasp of his arms and I couldn't feel any coldness in the presence of the warmth of his body. The next morning he woke up beside me, kissed me on the forehead and said that he loved me the way I am and I am perfect this way. He would love me for the rest of his life and even after that and no matter what. I knew we didn't had much time but I wanted to be with him for eternity like The Sun and the Moon.

When we met his parents at breakfast he told them our wish to get married. To my surprise they readily agreed. They told us that they would throw the biggest party for our marriage. I didn't want to spoil their dreams but we certainly wanted a nice little wedding with only important family members and friends. After hearing this they became really sad but they definitely wanted to throw a huge reception party in which the most elite people of Tokyo are to be invited and we can't say no to it. We called for my parents and also for Ron and Jess. When they heard about it they totally got shocked but were really very happy. Soon in a week we were going to get married.

* * * * * * *

On 7th July 2012 I was going to be Shinichi's wife. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. When the pastor announced us husband and wife I almost cried with joy. After the party we only got 3 hours to pack our bags and to go on a week honeymoon to Okinawa. They schedule was so tight that when we reached the hotel we had our dinner and went into the arms sweet sleep who was calling us since 12 hours. And thus on our supposedly wedding night we slept tight. The next morning when I woke up Shinichi was already up. I rushed to the bathroom due to a sudden urgency. When I came back the breakfast was on the table. Shinichi sadly told me that he wanted to give me a breakfast in bed experience but I woke up earlier than he expected. I couldn't see his sad face so I changed into my pajamas and went to bed and had my first ever breakfast in bed experience. After having our food I asked what was our plan and he told he told me that our plan is to not get out of the room for the next week to which I surprisingly asked why and then suddenly he kissed me passionately and told that we are going to make love for the whole of our honeymoon. That day I lost my virginity to my first ever serious boyfriend and one and only husband. I am glad that I saved it for him. After spending whole two days in the hotel room and not even coming out of it for our meals we finally got out the third day and went to the beach and enjoyed the rest of the time.

We reached Tokyo by the evening flight. When we reached our home all our family and friends welcomed us very warmly. Jess was very eager to get to the steamy details of our honeymoon. On the first monthly anniversary of our wedding I was more worried than happy. I had skipped my period and it was for the first time in my life. I was very worried for the fact that I could be pregnant. When Shinichi returned from work that evening, I was crying so he asked me the reason and I told him about my worries. We had so little time to live and I may be pregnant. Not only that my child would not be able to come to this world by that time but also I can't perform the duty I am supposed to do.

Shinichi assured me that we will find a solution to this problem. He brought the book and sat beside me reading it. Initially we thought that we had to kill each and every human on this planet but we were wrong, we needed to select the healthiest and hardworking 1 million people and save the human civilization. And we have to tell them how they were going to make everything right for this planet. It brought a ray of hope in our eyes. As a woman I always wanted to have a family but after knowing my purpose of birth I was sure that I was never going to have one. Now for the first time after my twentieth birthday, I wasn't cursing my destiny. It was also written there that we will lose all our powers after the apocalypse. Even if we can survive that day planning a baby now was foolishness, so we took the appointment of our gynecologist and went through the pregnancy test. After the test we both were relieved to find that I was not pregnant.

* * * * * *

The lengthiest and difficult task to find the appropriate candidates for survival was to be done. We had to select approximately 250,000 families with minimum of no to two children. From 196 countries we had select 566 families from each country. There can be amends based on the qualities and quantity of good families in that particular country but the major figures cannot increase. Shinichi gave an advertisement on the net to appoint 5 computer hackers from all these 196 countries and they were to hack in their respective government computers and get the record of all the population. Besides from us, Ron, Jess and his other friends where to help us in gathering information and selecting the 1 million people destined to walk on earth after the doomsday. Though it may seem that choosing the wealthiest of people will be good taking the money in view but after the apocalypse money would have no importance at all, only hard work and intelligence will pay up. So we needed to choose individuals who could work hard from scratch to make the earth beautiful and advanced too. We were select families with males below the age of forty, women below the age of 35 and children ranging from 10 to 19 years old.

* * * * * *

It took us most of the time and money we had before the unfortunate day. The last five months have been really busy for all of us. We had to kill our own parents with our hands and it was going to be harder than we could ever imagine but we had to do it. Finally the month of February of the year 2013 arrived. The month came by more quickly than we anticipated. We had only 20 days on this planet. I called my parents from Vancouver. Ron and Jesse did the same. We spent the rest of our days enjoying every moment of it but still during night it was hard to get any sleep thinking about the time to come.

On the faithful day of 21st February 2013, the SUN was shining much brighter than any other day; the MOON could also be seen in the sky. Shinichi and I fare welled to everyone. All of our parents knew that we can't save them and they were okay with it, they just wanted us to be safe. We came into our true forms. I made every living on the planet sleep to make the end as less painful as possible. Shinichi made a huge barrier ball and with my help was able to elevate all the plants and animals to the ball. All the plants and animals could not survive even in this way, only the fittest can maintain there while sleeping inside the barrier. The barrier was bigger in shape than China. He placed it on the ocean surface. The barrier made it light and helped it to float. He made another barrier not as big but big enough as Australia. I and Shinichi elevated all the 111,111 families selected from the ground which also included Ron and Jess and a couple which was friend of Shinichi. After that he did the same with this barrier. After checking that all our plans are going in the correct direction I kissed Shinichi most passionately than I ever had. It was my goodbye kiss; I may or may not be able to see him again in my life again.

* * * * * * *

With all the force and all the speed I headed towards the core of the EARTH. It was hotter than I expected but I could withstand it. At that very instant Shinichi had to lift those barriers from the sea surface and was suppose to be on the highest position as he can be. With everything I had I released all my force due to which the EARTH reached its highest temperature and everything on the surface was absorbed into the land. The sea level also started decreasing but this also caused the climate to drastically change and it started to rain heavily. At this point it felt like the EARTH had life of its own and it was trying to help us. After we don't know how much time, the EARTH came back to its normal state. Shinichi opened the barriers and returned all the animals and plants to their natural habitats. He also opened the barrier holding the humans and carefully laid them in the mainland China. We chose china because we wanted all the people left on the planet to be together and help each other in building an altogether new civilization. I was still inside the EARTH's core. While I was there, due to lose of all my energy I fell asleep. I had a dream of a beautiful little girl who thanked me what I did for her and told me to pay the gratitude to Shinichi on behalf of her. She told me that after so many years of being inactive Mount Fuji will erupt to free me to the surface and I dream ended as it started.

I assume that EARTH told Shinichi in her own way to rescue me from Mount Fuji. When I came to my senses I found myself in his arms. But I gain lost my consciousness. When I woke up again I found myself lying on the ground and Shinichi was beside me but he was looking very pale; outside us I could see his barrier, he was trying to protect me from the mad stone throwing population. I stopped him. He was really looking very pale at this moment I requested him to rest. I rose above the ground and tried to make the crowd calm down but to no avail, I had to use my power to control them, though I was weak but still strong enough to fight for my safety. I told them everything from the beginning and also my grief and the hatred I had for myself for killing my family with my very own hands but I had to do that for the survival of EARTH as well as the human race. If the EARTH would have died then the humans all would have to die as well. To protect herself and her inhabitants from extinction; she had to take this drastic step. She had no other choice left. I released all them my spell and I could see them calming down. I know this was going to be hard for them for they had to survive.

* * * * * * *

Ten years after the faithful day, I found myself in life where I always wanted to be, beside my beautiful 6 year old daughter Earth. I named her so because she really was alike to the girl to the girl I saw in my dream when I was at the core of the EARTH. Both Shinichi and I had lost our powers gradually and we know were normal human beings. We helped all the people to build the country we have now. Ron and Jess had married a year after everything was fine and they now had an 8 year old son Renton and a 2 year old daughter Dianne. Everyone was working really hard to make everything work without upsetting our lovely planet.

* * * *THE END* * * *