The Golf Bet

Story Info
Innocent wager escalates into more than golf.
3.3k words
4.15
121.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Beck
Don Beck
131 Followers

It was a sunny, summer day. We had been sitting at home, trying to decide what to do.

Traci said, "How about golf?"

We hadn't been out in a while, so I agreed. We quickly dressed, grabbed our gear and headed out. It was about four o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon, so we knew the course wouldn't be crowded. Sure enough, we were able to grab a cart and jump right on. Traci hit a nice drive and I duffed mine. She kept hitting it short and straight and I was all over the place. When we finished the hole, she had beaten me by two strokes.

I was a little frustrated and said, "That won't happen again."

Traci laughed and said, "Want to bet?"

"Sure," I replied. "What's the wager?"

She said, "Let's just make it up as we go along."

With added incentive, I started the next hole with a nice drive down the middle. But damn if she didn't beat me again.

As we left the hole, she said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Okay, what do I owe you?" I asked, thinking it would be something harmless.

"Show me your dick," she replied.

I was surprised, but simply smiled, looked around, and pulled it out for her to see.

She smiled down at my cock, then said, "Okay, that's enough."

I was a little disappointed that she hadn't touched me, but I could see possibilities in this game. Even though my golf game wasn't very good, I began to play with all the concentration of a pro. The next hole I barely won after sinking a long putt. As we got back in the cart, it was my turn to smile at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Take off your bra," I responded.

Ordinarily she might have refused, but she started this game and knew she couldn't back out now. The course was indeed deserted, except for a few other players quite a ways away. And there were a lot of trees. I watched intently as she unbuttoned her top, unsnapped her bra, and slid it off of her shoulders, pulling her arms through the straps. Her breasts aren't big, about 34B, but they are still very nice. I could see her nipples become erect as the hot breeze blew over them. She threw her bra in the back of the cart and rebuttoned her top.

Next hole we tied. We agreed that any holes we tied on, we would share a kiss. That way we both won. As we tongued each other deeply, I reached for her breasts but was quickly pushed away.

"You didn't win anything on that hole," she laughed.

"Fine," I grinned back and set off with renewed encouragement.

Next hole she won.

"Take it out again," she said.

I didn't need much encouragement as I pulled my dick out of my pants as fast as I could. This time I was hard and hoping for more than a glance. Sure enough, Traci bent forward to take me in her mouth. Wrong. She simply licked up the juice that was flowing from my head, barely touching me with her tongue. She sat up and teased me, sticking her tongue out, a little of my clear lubrication hanging from her tongue. She sucked it into her mouth and licked her lips.

With a smile she said, "Put it away."

I groaned as I struggled to push my erection back into my pants. I could feel a wet spot in my shorts where I continued to drip. The next hole I could hardly swing the club I was so hard. But I was determined to get even. And get even I did.

I won and promptly told her, "You know how much I like it when you don't wear panties."

"You've got to be kidding," she replied.

I just shook my head no and waited.

"Damn you," she grinned, looking around carefully.

She stood next to the cart trying to hide herself as she reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down. In her haste to get them off, they became entangled on her shoe. As she briefly lost her balance, she sat down on the seat with one foot on the ground and the other up in the air. What a view, as I saw her pussy open wide. I was laughing out loud as she finally pulled them off her shoe, ripping them in the process, and quickly pulling her skirt back down.

As I picked up her panties, she punched me in the arm jokingly and said, "Now you asked for it."

I tossed her torn panties in the back with her bra and off we went, both of us now laughing. I was so distracted my golf game was getting worse. Sure enough on the next hole Traci carried through on her threat. She was smiling but I think she was very intent on getting even.

"Take off everything but your shoes and run around the green three times."

"No way," I replied.

She just stared me down. Now it was my turn to look around nervously. Not that I mind being naked outdoors, but this was a public place. And besides, I would look like a dork running naked with only golf shoes on. I guess that was the idea. I pulled my shirt off, pulled my shorts down, and slipped out of my underwear.

"Go!" she said.

I took off quickly. I was very self-conscious at first, but as I began to enjoy the feeling of being naked, I slowed down and felt the warm breeze on my skin. Traci was laughing as my dick flopped about as I ran. After my third time around, I ran back to the cart and just stood in front of her. She was sitting in the cart with her legs spread so I could easily see up her skirt, all the way to heaven, as they say. She reached towards me and I was sure she was going to grasp my growing dick. Once again, she simply touched the end of my cock, gathered up my juices, and put her finger in her mouth. Oh, this is getting serious, I thought. If she thinks she can tease me like this without repercussions, she better think again. I smiled mischievously as I got dressed and thought of ways to get even. I also noticed that my underwear had mysteriously disappeared, so that when I put my shorts on I had an obvious wet spot.

The next hole we tied, but this time as we shared our kiss, we both groped each other eagerly. We were both very, very horny by now. I did get even a little by starting to finger her soaking wet pussy but then pulling my finger away and licking her juices off of it as she watched me.

By now we were far from the clubhouse or any civilization for that matter. As we stood on the next tee, we were both startled to hear a shout of "Hello." When we looked up we saw two men in a cart driving towards us. We had been so engrossed in our little game that we hadn't noticed them. They asked if they could join us.

I was about to tell them we preferred to play alone but changed my mind and said, "Sure."

Traci looked at me questioningly.

I whispered to her, "Let's just play a couple of holes with them and then we can go on our way. Besides, they're pretty good looking and I thought you might like checking them out."

She punched me again, hard. I then realized I might have blundered by asking these two guys to join us. I knew just how wet and horny Traci was and that she had probably been hoping we could make love soon.

I was suddenly brought out of my deep thought by the sound of Traci's voice saying, ..."and this is my friend Don."

"What the hell?" I thought to myself.

One of the men responded, " I'm Dave and this is Ryan. I assumed you two were married."

"Well we are married but not to each other," Traci replied.

Dave said, "You must have a very trusting husband to let you golf alone with another man."

Traci laughed and said, "Yes, he trusts me. Especially when I am with Don. You see, Don prefers the company of men."

"Oh my god!" my head screamed.

I was so flustered I couldn't speak. Our little game of getting even with each other had suddenly jumped up several levels. My face turned red as I tried to stutter a response, but Traci simply grinned at me as she bent over to tee up her ball. She took her time about it and it was obvious the two men were checking out her ass. I was last to tee off. I put my club away and got into the cart. As I slid in next to her we looked at each other and then started laughing.

"Very funny," I said.

We drove down the fairway and stopped next to Ryan and Dave.

They were both smiling as Ryan said, "I like your flags."

I too was smiling as Traci turned around to see what they were talking about. Hanging from Traci's clubs were her bra and panties. At first I thought maybe I had gone too far, but Traci simply laughed along with us.

As we drove off to find our balls Traci looked at me and said, "Truce?"

"Sure," I replied. "Let's just finish this hole and then make some excuse to go back to the last hole. Then if you like we can make love on the green."

I could see Traci thinking about that and then she said, "Well, maybe not on the green, but I'm more than ready to do it somewhere."

I was so excited by now I could hardly wait to sink my dick into Traci's wetness. I'm sure that contributed to my next shot, a high slice that headed deep into the trees on the right. I told Traci I would go look for it myself and left her with the cart. As everyone else hit up to the green I walked quickly into the woods. I looked all over for that damn ball and was just about to give up when I stepped right on it. I picked it up and walked back toward the green. Just as I neared the edge of the trees, I stopped and just stared. Traci was standing on the green, apparently getting a personal putting lesson. Ryan had his arms around Traci from behind, gripping her putter. His crotch was pushed against her ass but she made no motion to resist. In fact it looked as though she was even moving her ass back and forth across him slightly as she adjusted her stance. She and Ryan putted one ball that way then Traci pulled away to go retrieve it. As she moved toward the hole I slid behind a tree so she wouldn't see me. As much as I wanted to screw Traci I also wanted to watch and see what happened. Traci deliberately bent over low to pick up her ball. I was sure both men could see Traci's tits and I was also sure Traci knew it. I realized that if I stepped out from the woods just then Traci and I could go on our way and enjoy each other's bodies. But I also realized I might miss a rare chance to see my lovely wife with two men. I decided to wait and see what developed.

Dave apparently felt he had a better putting technique for now he put his arms around Traci and was holding her firmly against him. I saw Traci turn and smile at him after he spoke into her ear. I know he was enjoying a wonderful view of my wife's breasts because a number of buttons on her top were now undone. I also noticed that Traci's skirt was bunched up so that it was just a few inches below her pussy. Ryan walked over with a handful of balls and sat in front of them. He placed them in front of her putter one at a time as she and Dave practiced. Dave again spoke into her ear and I saw Traci spread her stance a little wider. I'm not sure if Ryan could actually see up her skirt but I'm sure he was trying. Once he "accidentally" rolled a ball past her putter and under her legs. As he leaned forward to retrieve it he definitely looked up her skirt. I know he saw her pussy that time and I think Traci knew it too.

Knowing how hot Traci already was and also knowing how wet she gets when a stranger sees her bare pussy I knew she wouldn't be able to resist these two men if they wanted her. And they obviously did. For Ryan rolled another ball under her legs and this time he was very obvious about it. As he reached for it, he lightly touched Traci's right leg. When she didn't flinch, he slowly moved his hand upward. Dave saw what Ryan was doing. He released Traci's putter and reached his hands up, cupping her breasts. He then bent forward and began to kiss her neck. He began unbuttoning her blouse and soon my wife's nice firm tits were exposed. I could see her hard nipples pointing right at me.

Ryan's hand had disappeared under her skirt and I could tell by the look on her face that he had found her love hole. I could only imagine just how wet she must have been. The next thing I knew clothes were flying everywhere as all three were now naked and lying on that soft green. I quickly scanned the course but could see no one else around. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had spotted somebody.

As I admired my wife's body from afar, Ryan and Dave were enjoying it up close. Ryan dove for my wife's pussy and was licking her with abandon. Dave was sucking on Traci's hard nipples while she played with his stiff cock. I saw Traci say something and Dave sat up. Traci pulled his dick to her and quickly engulfed him into her mouth. I could see Traci pushing her hips up against Ryan's mouth while she worked her mouth faster and faster on Dave's member. Suddenly she released Dave's dick and grasped it firmly with her hand. She began to moan, first quietly, then building until it was quite loud. She was coming and she was coming hard. I was glad no one else was around for they surely would have heard her cries of pleasure. Her moaning seemed to go on and on until it finally started to fade. I was a little surprised to see Dave push Ryan aside but I knew he needed to fuck her badly. He slid between my wife's legs and quickly plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. In no time they were fucking like mad. Dave's dick looked pretty big but I knew even though Traci was pretty tight she was wet enough to accommodate it. I could tell Traci's orgasm had never completely stopped. I know that if I put my dick in her just as I finish eating her that it extends her orgasm for minutes. I envy her for that.

Just then Dave began to buck furiously as his orgasm obviously overtook him. He pumped her a few more times, stopped, and then rolled off to the side, spent with pleasure. Ryan wasted no time in taking his place. As he knelt between Traci's thighs I could see a very impressive cock. Even from a distance it looked big. I was sure it was the biggest Traci had ever seen. It must have been at least nine inches long and very thick. But if she was afraid of it she sure didn't show it. She simply reached down and guided that monster into her hot little hole. I think Ryan was more afraid of hurting Traci than she was. He pushed his dick into her slowly, giving her pussy time to adjust to it. After about ten slow strokes he was completely buried inside her. He picked up the pace and began to fuck her a little faster. I could see his large dick as he pulled almost all the way out and then plunged rapidly back into her pussy. I wish I had been close enough to see her inner lips as they were pushed in and out of her pussy.

Traci was now comfortable with Ryan's big cock as she had her legs wrapped around his and was thrusting upward to meet him. Faster and faster they stroked, pushing hard into each other. It was amazing to watch. They must have pounded into each other for about five minutes until finally I could see Traci's face tensing as she began another orgasm. She doesn't usually come just from fucking but Ryan's dick was obviously rubbing all the right spots. Once again she moaned aloud, unable to control herself. I knew her pussy was clamping down even tighter on Ryan's massive cock. As if on cue, Ryan's body also tensed as he too began to come. Although his stroking slowed a bit, he was still slamming hard into Traci's quivering cunt. By the expression on her face, she was welcoming every inch of his big dick. After a few more hard strokes, Ryan collapsed on top of Traci, both of them holding each other tightly as they occasionally jerked against one another, trying to coax every last ounce of pleasure out of their bodies.

When Ryan rolled off of Traci, I noticed Dave was hard again from watching them fuck. But he was also looking around nervously and quickly handed Ryan his clothes. He brought Traci's clothes over but first he knelt between her legs and gently cleaned up all the cum with his golf towel. Traci got up slowly, stretching as she stood. She looked wonderful at that moment.

When they were all dressed, I nonchalantly walked out of the woods. When the guys saw me walk up they seemed a little flustered, as if they were unsure of whether I had witnessed them fucking my "friend." I simply explained I had gotten caught up in finding lost balls as if nothing had happened. We all agreed it was getting too dark to go on, so we said our good-byes and headed for our carts. I couldn't help but notice that Dave and Ryan each gave Traci a very friendly hug with words obviously being whispered into her ear. Ryan even boldly ran his hand across her ass as he walked away.

As Traci and I slid into our cart I turned to her and said, "Did you guys finish without me?"

Traci replied hesitantly, "Yes," apparently unsure of what I was referring to.

"I mean the golf," I said. "Did everyone get in the hole?"

This time she knew exactly what I was referring to as she blushed slightly but smiled and punched me once again.

"Not everyone," she said as she bent towards me and pulled my hard cock out of my pants.

She then proceeded to give me a short but very intense blow job ending with me shooting cum all over her neck and the tops of her tits.

"You were watching, weren't you?" she asked.

"I might have seen a little," I replied. "But you'll have to fill me in on the details."

"Okay," she said.

I knew we would be talking about that experience for a while and using it to excite us both. As we pulled away I was staring at a large indention in the green.

"What?" she said.

I answered, "Didn't anybody ever teach you to repair your ball marks on the green?"

This time she punched me much harder.

Don Beck
Don Beck
131 Followers