All Comments on 'The Golf Bet'

by Don Beck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got stupid

started out as a nice little story on a couple teasing each other while playing golf, then it got stupid.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
LAME AND STUPID

Oh please cuckold me!! Oh please fuck my wife!

Oh please shot my brains out because I never use them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute garbage !!

One of the most cretinous diatribe on this site. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WACC

What guy would put up with a slut wife like that? When does hubby get some payback - two hot girls walk up and he says this is my lesbian friend. She'll lick your pussy if you want her to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Golf indeed

This is the first Loving Wives story I have seen involving golf. Pretty good. Difficult to find a course that is that dead that no other two, three or foursomes are around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just started to play golf.

My husband wanted me to learn so my friend Connie and I go a couple of times a week. We have found that there is always a lot of men willing to have two sexy women in their foursome. We have begun to get petty daring with out clothes and we also dare each other to get crazy on the course. We love to bend over picking our balls out of the cups and I really love to tease the guys when I stick my ball in the ball washer and pump it up and down making my bra less tits jiggle. So far I have only gone as far as a couple of blowjobs in the little weather shack. But I have a feeling before too long I will get to feel one of these guys sink a nice putter into me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Golf

Now we get a golf cuck and whore just in time for the Open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous