The Good Kind Of Drowning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainie said, "Best date ever."

"Best date ever," Tom agreed.

"I'm... grateful." The word sounded wrong, inadequate, or maybe too formal. But she meant it.

"Even before we got to the gym, this was my best date ever."

"Oh Tom," Rainie said with a deep sigh. "I agree."

"So you'll go out with me again?" Tom said.

Rainie stared incredulously at Tom, then rolled her eyes. "Baby, you'll have to convince me we shouldn't move in together."

Tom laughed. "I feel the same way," he said.

He pulled up to Rainie's apartment building. When she stepped out of the car, she nearly fainted. Tom got out and helped her stand. With one arm around her waist, he guided her up the stairs to her door. Rainie thanked him, then fumbled with her keys. She stood in the open door.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked.

Tom came inside, and Rainie locked the door. She fixed big cups of ice water for them both, then led him to the bedroom. Rainie took off her dress and underwear, kicked off her shoes, and promptly collapsed on top of the bedspread. She vaguely sensed Tom lying beside her before she passed out like a light.

- The End -

WRITER'S NOTE: I want to caution you ladies about aiming whirlpool jets directly into your vaginas. It's possible to cause damage, and maybe that spa water doesn't belong too deep in your uterus, although I'm sure some of you professional masturbators can't wait to hit that clit with a strong spray. Be sure to vote!