All Comments on 'The Good Old Boy Ch. 05'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettalmost 20 years ago
Amazing!

A wonderful end to a wonderful series! Thanks Carson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Works on every level!

Funny, sexy, romantic! Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well worth it...

One of the best on this site. Funny, poignant, real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bravo!

This was a great series! Can't wait to read your other stories!

sachiaikosachiaikoover 19 years ago
Beautiful, kinky and perfectly exicuted!

Again, i must give you credit for how wonderful you write. You bring out depth of emotion from your characters that is often missed in much erotica, especially gay erotica in my experience. Its that depth of emotion as well as the fun kinky and hot sex that draws my attention, maybe even more, to a good story. You're writing style is perfect, i love your description, choice of words, and believable dialog. Truly, a wonderful addition to the Literotica family. Thank you for sharing your gift with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whew...

(fanning self!) Super sexy action along with a very sweet and believable romance. I absolutely love Sean's dirty little secret. What are the chances of another chapter?

sacksackover 19 years ago
It's over (sob!)

A very erotic, kinky end to a well written series. Thanks, Carson, you are God's gift to Literotica!

Wicked-N-EroticWicked-N-Eroticover 19 years ago
Wonderful series

Wow Carson,

A beautiful ending, although, I didn't want it to end. You have so much talent it makes me jealous. I wish I could write half as well as you do. I'm sure I'll be reading this series over and over. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent. I can't wait to read the rest of your submissions.

Wicked

tinakristinatinakristinaabout 19 years ago
Amazing....

What a beautifully sexy, sweet story. So, what town do these guys live in? I definitely want me & my boyfriend to hang out with them :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Best Ever

Read thousands of stories, Urs R the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!

awesome job, totally loved it, soo brimming with love, not just hot sex! i hope louis and the guy, sorry, i can't remeber his name, but i hope that they do stay together...anyways, can't wait for more of your works to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

The whole story i think is well written but i would of like to see more of sean's lover when he was 17

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 14 years ago

You really are a very talented writer. I hope you managed to get published, because your stuff is some of the best on here.

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

You are a very talented writer and I love all of your stories.

I am re-reading your stories here on Literotica. I read them all a few months ago, and I found that I've missed you.

Please write again!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
I'm with Iguana.

Every few months I come back and re-read your stories. If you're still visiting Literotica, please know that you have fans who miss you and want you to write for us again!

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

Great story line, would enjoy reading more about "The Good Old Boys".

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Happy ending

This was a great chapter - thanks for poignant and insightful dialogue that causes us, the readers to reflect and reevaluate our own ideas and beliefs. I agree you, you could take the story of James Sean and Louis to so many new and exciting heights. Would love to read more. It's our loss that you haven't added more in such a long time.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
:)

loved it! very sweet and realistic.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyalmost 11 years ago

Awesome series! Very realistic! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story !!!

You weave such beautifully believable characters into interesting stories. Love your writing, Love your insights, Love your heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A great story. You make that saying that you can't go home is bull. It is interesting that Sean and Louis found eachother after years of being apart. It makes one believe in fate

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 6 years ago
Wow!

That was such a great story. Wow! I want to laugh and cry at the same time. Just outstanding. You make me fall in love with your characters. You draw me in to their lives, their worlds and their hearts. You're an amazing writer! Please keep writing for us... Please?????!!!!!!

wdhill2wdhill2over 3 years ago

I can't believe it took me this long to read this story. I love stories like this and keep looking for them. I'm still in shock that I just discovered your writing.

More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous