All Comments on 'The Great Recession Ch. 02'

by femmehound

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
10/10

Slam out chapter 3,4,5,6,....10000000000000000000

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
jon

more................. please.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

well crafted. I can not wait for the threesome with Becky & Lizzie

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

in some states she could go after him for the house payments he wasnt making i would also look to his boss to check about any missing money from work just to be evil.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

This story is told with attention to detail. The characters are being developed and the plot is plausible. The technical aspects of the writing are all good. The greatest strength is that the story is based on love, so I hope that this will remain a love story between brother and sister instead of morphing into a family orgy.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Story..

Well worth the five stars - and more - actually. I loved the slow start and the build up. Please keep the same pace...

Thanks for sharing....

RecHiker

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

The story started with love but my guess is this guy is going to get a test of all the girls before the other brother moves in. nice story tho. i loved it.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 10 years ago
Great Story!

This is a great story and very detailed which makes it more interesting for each and every character. It really pulls you into the story. Thanks for all your time and effort.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Such a sensual story!

What a sublime story with all the sexual tension between them all...love where you are going with this...I hope!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
I can only agree with what had been said already.

It's a great story and I hope it goes on a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A cracker of a story.

Honestly, this is one of the best stories I have read for a long time. Very enjoyable and I can't wait for it to continue.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
A truly great story

And yes I'd love more

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I'm truly humbled and thankful

I would truly like to thank every one for their amazing enthusiasm and feedback on my story. I truly am moved and thrilled by the excitement you are all sharing with me. As always, i have to give a huge shout out and thanks to my amazing editor who really helped me put this story at the level it is. ArilynWriter is amazing to work with. As for the story continuing, have no fear. I'm working on chapter 3 as we speak and will be sending it to my editor within a few days. Chapter 4 is already outlined in my head and plans for many more are in the works. I hope you all continue to enjoy my story as much as i enjoy writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good.

Waiting for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply Splended!

Among many current on-going stories here, this one is a gem! The potential is astronomical, and options you have to work with are vast! Can not wait to see how you the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love the story !

Best I have read in a long time..please continue this story..

I need to see the family live comfortably, and have fun in

doing so..love them all...17d7

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it is time to go after the runaway ex

and to set up a family business that is sustainable for all of them.

so far so good. just don't go off the deep end into negative and harmful depravity. please. a little romance goes a long ways.

jag628jag628almost 10 years ago
Special Story

This story has the making of one of those special stories that we see here every once in a great while, keep it going.

Can;not wait to see how you develop Lizzie's story

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years ago
I love the theme

There are so many ways that you can go with this story, I just want to encourage you to keep going. It is a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I know what they have is special but how about getting Lizzie into the action? I think a 3 way with those would be HOT. Seems like she would be up for it by the way she told them it was alright.

"'I kind of miss those days too. It was nice being the center of attention for once, but I guess you beat me out in the end," Lizzie.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it sexy

You've done a great job of making your story work. With this many characters it should be a great long term piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it...keep going

Turning out 2 b a gr8 series.....keep it up. Can't wait 4 d nxt chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it up

your narrative,style flow of words are superb,please dont introduce any competitior for jerry in the love nest.you may introduce as many females as you like but no more males,we like it to be jerry as the sole male in this series.you definitely should try writing young adult romance story,you would excel in it there is no doubt about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You must keep writing. I love stories such as yours where it carries emotions. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

This group of stories was good enough that I (and I'm sure along with many others) would like to see this story continue, Two in love, three more to go.

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
Great, read...

i just think of the kid in the commercial... i want more..

i want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I like to read stories that build up and not go right to the sex. You are doing an excellent job writing, keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Booooooorrrriiinnngg!!!!!

.....In the worst way ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

We want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Please continue the story

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Absolutely awesome. Keep it up! Thanks for writing such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a little unrealistic

he must have one hell of a long finger to reach her cervix, don't know anyone with fingers that long except those gray aliens.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response to a little unrealistic and everyone else

Dear short anonymous reader

I've personally accomplished that feat on more than one occasion during my life. When you're six and a half feet tall like Jerry, you have long fingers... personal experience on that one.

Dear everyone else:

Chapter 3 has been submitted to my editor and I'm hoping to hear back very soon. As soon as I do and make any suggested adjustments, I will be submitting it for publication. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. It really means a lot to me.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good Job

I liked your story but I was just wondering what a tall guy was doing with a seven inch stub.I always hear six inches is average but I never believed it.Figured guy's just were trying to bolster their self worth.It just doesn't seem right to me a guy that who aught to be nicknamed stubby.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
RE

Women with shallow cervix

is actually very common.

Google it.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
OMG!

OMG! Talk about a story so nice that you just don't want it to ever come to an end. I do believe I would be quite happy to make dropping by Literotica a regular passtime if it meant getting to read yet another installment of this story. If you ever want to please your readers, just add a bit more to it now and then.

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
What happened to Tessa?

All of a sudden she disappears, and isn't mentioned once in the whole chapter. Did those grey aliens with the long fingers get her?

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
In my defence...

Please withdraw/delete the earlier comment - I must have been far too tired when I wrote it! No idea what I was thinking at the time. :-)

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Fantastic

What an amazing loving story you have given us. 5 stars no question about it...

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
It's alright

Honestly though, some of the exchanges are so ridiculous that I think this series might be more comedy than incest romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous