The Great Recession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers

"I'm always here for all my sisters, Charity. Anything you need from me, I'm more than happy to help." Of course her comment did wonders for my overactive imagination as I soon began picturing Charity in my bed as well, much like I had pictured Lizzie there earlier that day. I figured Charity's breasts were probably comparable in size to Becky's though she had much wider hips. While not being the prettiest girl at the table in my opinion, I concluded that I would never reject her; that's for sure. Besides, she just confirmed that she was a 22-year old virgin.

Charity considered my words for several minutes, obviously quite pensive about something. "There is one thing I would like from you actually," she smiled at me. "Could you maybe do a photo shoot of me in some of the dresses that I'm going to sell? I want something to remember them with and some nice professional photos would look good when I make a presentation for jobs."

I chuckled and nodded. "Of course, Charity. I'd be delighted to." I stood up from the table to go get my equipment. "You mean right now, right?"

Charity laughed again, shaking her head. "No way goofball. I have to fix my hair and set up my makeup; still have to figure out which dresses and shoes I'm going to wear too." My shoulders drooped goofily as I sat back down at the table.

"That sounds like fun," Lizzie added in. "Mind if I join in with you? I could really use a day of feeling pretty." Charity nodded enthusiastically and then asked Becky if she wanted to join too. By the end of it all three of them had decided we would make a day of it the following day which I didn't mind at all. I could always use more pictures of beautiful women in gorgeous dresses for my own portfolio.

*****

All that afternoon my room was suddenly off limits to me as my three sisters went through the various dresses, deciding which to model the next day and which to sell. It was all quite exciting... for them. I was bored out of my mind sitting on the couch alone, watching some stupid television program alone, and figuring out quickly that being alone now really sucked. I was missing Becky being beside me terribly. She had me completely caught on her; hook, line and sinker.

Sometime after the second hour of waiting, I must have dozed off as it was nearing on nightfall already by the time I was awoken by a tickle on my nose. Opening my eyes and swatting at my nose, I was completely surprised to find Tessa standing over me, laughing heartily while her chocolate curls grazed over my nose.

"I need you to drive me over to Jamie's house," she told me point blank without a word of salutation. "Lizzie said I can't drive the car since she doesn't trust that I won't drink, so you have to take me."

Normally being awoken by such a demand would have annoyed me to no end. In fact, I was just about to say something but stopped short. The way she was leaning over me to torture my nose gave a perfect line of sight view straight down the valley of her large young round breasts. She was braless and her skin was flawless; an absolutely gorgeous scenery to wake up to indeed.

"Are you going to be drinking?" I asked her, hoping to keep her from moving just a few more seconds while my eyes could enjoy the sights. My soldier was already far more awake than I was. It didn't last nearly as long as I had hoped though as she stood up quickly, pulling on my arm to get up like a small child in a tantrum to her father.

"No," she shook her head quickly. "I know I'm still too young to be doing that. I just don't know why Lizzie won't trust me."

I sat up on the couch, hunching over a bit toward her to hide the erection that I was seriously sporting at that moment. "If I let you take the car, what's it worth to you?" I asked, leaning my chin on my knuckles to buy me a few minutes time. "I can convince Lizzie that I let you do it. You won't be the one in trouble; I would. So what's it worth to you?"

Tessa stood there defensively with her hands on her hips, her eyes rolling toward the ceiling. "What? You want me to flash my tits at you or something?" She bent forward in my direction and flipped the bird at me. "You're such a fucking pervert Jerry; I know you're thinking something like that right now."

My joking was set aside immediately as I crossed my arms sternly. Sure she was right that I was a pervert, but I actually hadn't been thinking of her flashing me; for my purposes she already had. More along the lines of just messing with her to buy me time, but since she had turned so rude on me, I wasn't going to just take it either.

"I was thinking more along the lines of you calming down your little bitch-ass attitude with me," I snapped back suddenly. "Enough with riding my ass already. All I've done is help you and your sisters these past couple of days and you've given me nothing but shit for it." She was standing there with her arms crossed while I stood up, momentarily forgetting that I was still semi-erect. "Enough with the fucking pervert comments already."

She was looking down directly at my crotch and snickering. "How about you stop looking at my tits every five seconds and I might consider it. Even now you're horny just looking at me." It was the truth, though I was not about to admit that either.

"You? Please..." I waved my hand at her dismissively, sitting back down on the couch like I had no plans of moving anytime soon. "You're the one flaunting them things around everywhere. Don't even flatter yourself; I've seen tons of girls who are way better looking. I'm a professional photographer remember." She stomped her foot on the ground and squealed, turning to walk away angrily, quite unaccustomed to being rejected so blatantly. Just as she was about to enter the hallway she stopped and looked back at me, glaring at me for several seconds.

"Just so you know, I was going to let you just take the car," I finally told her just as she was about to step into the hallway. "Unlike your worry-wart big sister, I actually do trust you; you didn't have to go bitch-mode on me you know. I was just teasing you a bit." As she walked into the hallway, her steps were lighter and slower as I had obviously gotten her thinking.

Though she had deserved it, I still felt bad for being rude with her. She was my baby sister after all and I loved her dearly as such. Furthermore, I honestly would have considered myself a real photography king if I had ever had a chance to photograph a woman even half as beautiful as Tessa, but her attitude just drove me batty. With that, I decided I would wait at least a few minutes before going in to speak with her to set things right.

I never had the opportunity to go to her though as she came walking back minutes later toward me with her shoulders drooped and her head down. "I'm sorry, Jerry," she sounded like she was crying as she walked over to the couch, sitting down next to my legs. "You're right. I shouldn't be so ungrateful toward you." She turned her head to look at me, pushing her hair back over her ear. There really was a tear on her cheek. "You have been so wonderful in helping everyone and I've just been a bitch."

"It's alright," I smiled at her, patting her shoulder to comfort her. "It happens to everyone once in a while." I couldn't believe that she was really apologizing; that wasn't the Tessa I knew, but her pathetic sadness was just so overbearing. I couldn't help myself, reaching into my pocket and pulling out the keys. "Just be careful," I passed them to her. "...and make sure you don't drink like you promised."

She swiped the keys from me and stood up in a flash, her entire expression changing immediately. "Wow," she laughed heartily walking for the door. "You really do make this too easy." At the door she stopped and looked at me like she had won some major victory over me, but I just waved to her, reminding her to be careful once more and that I loved her. I wasn't about to let her think she won even if I was quite impressed with the acting performance.

"You know," she smiled back, her victory smile calming to one a little more genuine. "You really are a pretty decent guy as far as brothers go; I can totally see why Becky's so attached to you." She looked over at the hallway and then back at me, bringing her hands up to the hem of her shirt.

"Ah, what the hell," she smirked and to my grand surprise, she actually pulled her shirt up in a flash of her large sweet breasts. The material of the shirt still hid the nipples from view but she grandly showed off the rounded fullness of her glorious ladies that hardly moved under gravity's pull at all for the size they were. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped while I stared in awe at her flawless perfection.

"Thought you said they were no big deal," she smirked lowering her shirt back down. "Ha... liar!" She opened the door and looked over at me sticking her tongue out playfully. "Night pervert," she winked at me and walked out the door.

*****

Another half-hour had passed since Tessa had left and the girls had still not given up my room yet. I was seriously considering a nice jerk off with Tessa's boobs in mind just to pass the time. It would officially be the first time I ever fantasized about her, but she did give me great material to work with after all. Just when I had decided to get up though, the girls all came out chattering and going on about plans for the next day.

"Aw," Becky spotted me sitting on the couch by myself, "poor Jerry's been all alone out here this whole time. We're sorry to keep you waiting, sweetie."

I decided to play it up in fun, sticking my bottom lip out like a small child pouting. Charity cracked up laughing while Lizzie shook her head with a chuckle. Becky gazed at me sweetly mouthing the words, "I love you baby" which forced me to smile.

"So can I go back into my room again finally?" I asked getting up off the couch and walking that way. I was hoping that Becky would follow me, but I couldn't be sure.

Lizzie walked toward the kitchen while Charity said they were going to watch a movie. I was a little disappointed, but I knew I really couldn't say anything. As it was, we had already been taking a lot of chances that day and were lucky not to have been caught yet. "Jerry's already been alone for long enough," Becky told our sisters though which made me quite surprised. "I'm going to skip the movie and go spend some time with him if that's okay with you two."

Lizzie stopped and turned around slowly. Charity looked at Lizzie and rolled her eyes while she started laughing. "I'm going to go play my piano again for a while," she shrugged. "See you guys later I guess." After she was gone, Lizzie walked sternly by Becky and somewhat pushed her over to sit down next to me on the couch, standing over us like she was a mother lecturing her children.

"Look," she started while pulling up a chair in front of the couch, "I understand that you two have a very special relationship and I really do think it's beautiful." She looked at Becky directly, "if you're rebounding from this past relationship onto your brother, who am I really to say who you're allowed to fall in love with?" My eyes were wide with surprise, even more than they had been when Tessa had flashed me. I knew Lizzie had suspected so, but still, for her to say something so directly still shocked me.

"You..." she looked at me and paused. "I'm not really sure what's going on in your head. I know you used to have a big crush on Becky back in high school, but I thought that was just adolescence. Still, I'm not going to judge you either as long as your heart is in the right place which... I think it is." She smiled at me just a little.

Both Becky and I were trying to protest, but Lizzie wasn't having it. "Listen, I can see these things between you; I'm not blind. And to tell you the truth, I think you two make a cute couple together... setting aside the fact that it's still a little weird for me even after these couple of months." She turned to Becky, "you're obviously both happy so I'm happy for you."

Becky's hand fell over mine and she interlocked our fingers together visually confirming to Lizzie what she had obviously already known. "Well if you're okay with this, then why are you so mad right now?"

"I'm not really mad," Lizzie shook her head. "I just don't want Tessa and Charity to be freaked out and affected by it, so that means when you're around your sisters, you act... normal. That means no holding hands under the table," she turned toward me, "wiping the lipstick off your mouth when you've been kissing her," she turned back toward Becky, "and not talking about your brother for six hours nonstop when we're sharing sister time."

"Six hours?" I looked at Becky who sheepishly grinned like she was indeed caught.

"Most important of all," Lizzie continued, "close the darn door if you're going to be... not acting like brother and sister." I knew by the word 'darn' that Lizzie meant that last one quite seriously. That was the furthest extent of her cursing and was reserved for only serious occasions. "...and don't be spending all day closed up in your room either. Your sisters need time with you both as well."

Becky started giggling and leaned her head against my shoulder. "Yes mother."

"As long as you follow those rules, I'm happy for you both," Lizzie smiled and hugged us which was a little weird at that precise moment. "Whatever it is you two have decided, it seems to make you both happy. Just... be careful and always remember that no matter what happens, you'll always be brother and sister so don't do anything you can't live with." Lizzie got up from the chair and turned to walk away.

"Lizzie?" Becky asked. "How did you know Jerry had a crush on me in high school? I had always thought he had a crush on you."

"Oh it was pretty obvious to me that he had a crush on both big sisters back then," she nodded and beamed at me. "I kind of miss those days too. It was nice being the center of attention for once, but I guess you beat me out in the end," Lizzie chuckled and turned away once more. I blushed beet red at that moment unable to believe what I was hearing. All those years when I thought I had been so slick, they both had always known.

*****

Becky and I were in our room, closing the door and locking it per our new rules. "Well that went a lot different than I ever imagined," I stated as Becky turned around and immediately flung her arms around my neck. Caught or not, I felt the flame between us burn brighter every single time we touched as she locked her lips against mine as if she couldn't get enough of my kisses.

"Did you really have a crush on me and Lizzie in high school?" she whispered letting go momentarily.

I shrugged and grinned foolishly. "Did you really talk about me to Lizzie and Charity for six hours today?"

Becky giggled and flung herself onto the end of the bed. "You realize we could have been together for fourteen years already then, right?" She had her arms out to me, calling me to join her.

"You mean, you... too?" I asked as she blushed and nodded.

"The summer of tenth grade," she explained as I took a seat next to her on the bed. "You remember the beach trip we all took?" I nodded in disbelief. "Yep, that's when you stole my heart, and you've had it ever since." She swung her legs up over my lap and scooted onto me.

"How can you say that if you've been married for twelve years?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. "I thought this was a rebound like Lizzie said."

Becky leaned her head against my chest, running her fingers along my arm. "Chris was the rebound... when everyone started talking like you were probably going to propose to that slut, Tracy, that I hated so much," she turned toward me once more and kissed me sweetly. "I told you earlier that Darla had been in love with Frank for years," she laughed.

I chuckled too, bringing my hands up her body and cupping her breasts in a manner very similar to the cover of 'Secret Passion'. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes, leaning her head back much like Darla had while I softly kissed her neck. "So what else did Frank and Darla do in the book?" I whispered in her ear. She turned and looked at me once more before standing up and offering out her hand so that I would do the same.

"Their first time ever actually being with each other," she gazed up at me, "they played a game together. I was kind of hoping that you and I could play that game too tonight."

"At this point I would do anything you asked me to Becky. I'm just crazy in love with you." She blushed and started waving her hand as to cool her nervous face while she nearly squealed in excitement.

"Oh my god," tears were swelling up in her eyes again, "oh my god. Now you got me going again." She waved at her face nervously once more. "I am so in love with you too Jerry. You can't even imagine." She took in a few labored deep breaths to calm herself down. "Okay, okay... they called the game mirror, mirror."

I looked around the room a bit confused. There wasn't a single mirror in the room so I wasn't sure how we would play this game exactly. "So, basically it's like this," she situated me to stand directly in front of her. "On my turn, I'll do some action and you have to mimic me exactly like a mirror, no matter what I do." I nodded, kind of following where this could lead.

"I get two minutes, then we come back to starting positions and you get two minutes to lead." Again, I nodded, several ideas coming into mind of actions I would love to do to her. "Got it?"

"So if I take off my shirt?" I asked her directly and she smiled wide in return and nodded slowly. "I like this game," I added with a chuckle.

"Ladies first though," she pursed her lips and took a neutral standing position that I quickly copied. She wasted no time in starting, her left hand traveling down the front of her body until it reached her crotch; I followed suit with my right hand to be the exact mirror of her.

With sensuality and seduction in her eyes, she caressed between her legs and watched as I did the same. Of course the results were quickly much more evident on me which made her grin wide as my soldier woke up and began tenting my pants very hard. Of course my own touching caused the wake up, but watching her caress herself made it ten times stronger still.

"Time up?" I asked just as I was getting pretty hard. I wanted to see those beautiful breasts I had felt so many times now.

"Shucks," she snapped her fingers getting back into position. "I was hoping you'd forget," she giggled. I raised my eyebrows goofily at her. It's amazing how much more difficult it is to take off a shirt when you don't want your eyesight blocked from seeing the beautiful girl in front of you doing the same thing but I managed in the end, feasting my eyes on her gorgeous bare breasts as she exposed them to my lustful eyes.

They were cone-shaped with a slight bit of curve on the underside, the light pink areola with a darker colored halo around the outside taking up nearly a third of her breast. Pointing slightly upward, her nipples were already very erect and I could see why I had felt them so easily; they were easily half an inch long and quite wide as well, just begging to be sucked on.

Since I still had a few seconds, I brought both of my hands up to my own nipples and rolled them between my fingers. Watching her do the same was amazing though; her eyes closed immediately as her mouth opened in ecstasy while her head tipped back. "That's got to be time," she panted letting her hands down and opening her eyes. She was breathing really hard.

"I take it I was right last night about small boobs and sensitive nipples?" I grinned and she nodded in agreement.

"Oh yeah," she kept nodding and smiling. "I can sometimes have a small orgasm just from playing with them." I couldn't stop smiling now, nor could I wait to wrap my lips around those succulent teats. "My turn now," she smiled taking her starting position once more.

femmehound
femmehound
208 Followers