The Great Recession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmehound
femmehound
209 Followers

I thought for sure she would go for the pants, but she surprised me instead putting her hands out in front of her and placing them on my stomach. Obviously I followed suit and she slowly caressed my body, my arms and my shoulders purposefully avoiding the one area that I most wanted to follow her onto. Of course I wanted to feel those beautiful breasts in my hands. "Oh you're such a tease," I finally admitted once I realized exactly what she was doing.

"Don't worry," she winked at me. "You'll have your chance at them and a lot more real soon. I'm way too turned on right now to tease for long."

"Mmmm," I moaned just thinking about what was to come as well as the sensual sensation of her hands on my direct body. "So you're pretty wet down there, huh?" I asked her directly and she nodded with a blush in her cheeks.

"Times up," I announced and we once more returned to our beginning places. "My turn now," I smiled at her devilishly. She had unwittingly taught me one small rule about the game that I hadn't known until then; we could actually touch each other too.

I started off my round by unbuttoning my own pants and unzipping the fly, but contrary to what she believed, I didn't push them down. Instead I closed the gap between us and laid my hand directly on her stomach after she had done the same. Following suit, she looked up at me nervously until I moved my hand along her skin and under the purple panties she was wearing. Her eyes went wide as she felt my fingers slide along her body.

I felt only a small tuft of hair just before her lips began and she was indeed very wet. Her hand found my erection with ease and she quickly wrapped around it, her small fingers making it feel enormous compared to when I jerked off. Moments later my palm cupped her feminine treasure and I ran a finger slowly up the middle of her lips.

"Ooh ohh," she whimpered upon feeling me touch her most intimate area, my middle finger running up and down her entire length. "I... shou..." she was trying to speak as I caressed her, but there was no concentrating on the words, her eyes fluttering as she tipped her head back in ecstasy while my finger worked deeper into the soft crevices of her womanhood. When the tip of my finger found the opening to her loving canal, her natural wetness just slipped me right in.

"Ah," her knees shook and buckled as my finger ran over her g-spot inside, the light weight of her body collapsing down onto my hand causing me to penetrate her even further. Her jerking on my rod was stuttered, coming in spurts as she was obviously having difficulties focusing on it, but I didn't mind in the least; I was enjoying watching her revel in the feelings I was giving her.

With a twist of my wrist my middle finger slid completely to her depths, the tip caressing her cervix at the deepest point. Immediately she squeaked and bit the end of her tongue as her eyes clamped shut. I could tell exactly what was happening as her muscles clamped around my finger forcefully; I vibrated my finger quickly, tapping her g-spot repeatedly as she exploded in orgasm and collapsed against my body for support.

"Wow," I smiled watching her swim through heaven before my eyes. With my finger still inside her, I guided her over to the bed, laying her down on the end. She was breathing heavily, panting even as her eyes finally opened while I slid my soaked finger from her body.

"You actually came pretty fast," I commented leaning over to kiss her. I then licked my finger up and down, enjoying the taste of her juices which made her blush and covered her face as she squeaked.

"Oh my god," she waved her hand toward her face once more like she was overheated. "That was so amazing." She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at me, her face still flushed. "I knew that was going to happen when you touched me though," she giggled.

I smiled at her while moving around the bed to pull her shorts off. She pushed up her bottom to make it easier. "What... you knew you would cum that fast?"

"Fast... hard... an explosion through my body..." she collapsed back on the bed when the shorts fell to the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful panty-clad body for even a second. "The only time I could ever cum was when I fantasized about you touching me," she spoke toward the ceiling as my hands roamed up her legs toward the elastic band of her panties. "Now you can just imagine how powerful that was for me when you really were the one doing it?"

"So I guess I at least lived up to the fantasies, huh?" I joked wrapping my fingers around her panties and starting to pull them down. She bit her bottom lip and beamed at me. "Awesome! Just wait and see what happens when I eat that beautiful pussy of yours then," I smiled at her, redoubling my efforts to pull her panties off.

"What?" her eyes went wide like I had just told her that aliens had impregnated her. "You... you're actually willing to do that?" I pulled her panties off her feet and tossed them across the room which made her laugh. Her legs were closed tight though, her hand covering her most delicate area.

"Oh yeah," I smirked like I had just won the lottery. "I've imagined eating your pussy for years, baby." I was running my hands down from her knees slowly parting her legs, but she was actually fighting back a little.

"Oh my... Jerry," she was getting very nervous as she squeezed her legs together tightly. "You... I've..." she stuttered as I looked up at her lustfully. "You are seriously going to have to give me something I can focus on," she looked very concerned actually. "I've never had that done before," she shook her head, licking her lips, "but, from what I hear, and knowing just how much you affect me, I swear you're going to make me scream so loud this entire city will hear it; forget just Charity and Lizzie."

That actually did concern me as I stopped coaxing her legs open to look around for some idea to use. "Give me yours," she suggested. "It's only fair after all. You're going to eat mine so I'm going to suck yours too. I can focus on that and it'll help me to at least stay sort of quiet."

Obviously having my favorite sister who was now also my girlfriend beg to suck on my cock wasn't exactly a bad place to be in. Though I had fully intended on pleasing her until she just couldn't take anymore and then start making love to her, I could see that she was quite serious about it. As if to make up my mind for me, she sat up in the bed and started quickly undressing me.

"Nice," her eyes went straight to my fully erect seven inches. I was proud of my length even if the girth wasn't as thick as I might have liked. The way her eyes were feasting on my soldier though, she definitely thought I was more than enough. "Oh lord baby. That's going to feel good." She had her hands out toward me, opening and closing them quickly like she couldn't have me quick enough.

I crawled over her onto the bed beside her, my erection playing and bouncing in the gravity until I laid on my back. She sat up beside me, her hand going straight to my cock and started stroking me slowly. "Just think," she whispered bending forward to kiss me, her breasts hanging freely right before my eyes. "I get to enjoy this guy every day from now on." Her hand was still stroking me the entire time we kissed.

"Come here baby," I guided her to straddle my stomach, a little clumsily as she wasn't sure what I wanted her to do. Soon she figured it out though, her legs spread over my chest with her gorgeous bare ass right before my eyes. "Oh my god," I mimicked her words, putting my hands over her smooth derriere. "What a gorgeous sight," I pulled her closer to me.

As she backed up and bent forward, her spread legs let her pussy come into view and I admired the beautiful scenery that I was about to devour. Her vulva was a deeper brown in a perfect rounded oval surrounding her sexy smile, the skin smooth and flawless. She was perfectly spread open by her position, her inner lips being a dark pink and still trying to hide within the folds except around her clit where they visibly overlapped, protecting the little bud inside. Her honeypot was spread open as well, ready to receive my tongue and fingers, the sides of her vagina rhythmically pulsing with her racing heartbeat. I didn't make her wait any longer.

With utmost resolve, I French kissed her Venusian heaven, rolling my tongue along the length of her, collecting the sweet nectar that she was already producing. She squeaked immediately upon feeling me touch her, whimpering and cooing as she pushed her body harder against my face. Moments later I felt her lips immediately wrap around the head of my manhood as a squealing hum from her mouth vibrated my shaft, driving me crazy.

I lapped and licked at her slowly, gliding my tongue up and down through each crevice and fold of her body. It was obvious I was driving her crazy, her legs and body shaking nonstop as she sang her hummed squeals onto my rigid cock. She was driving me to the point of orgasm a lot faster than I intended so I tried to focus solely on my work at hand before I lost control.

With one hand I spread the lips that covered her clit while swallowing the swollen bud completely within my lips and lavishing it with my tongue. The other hand guided two fingers inside her soaked love and drove inside just enough to massage her g-spot. It was a perfect fatal combination for her as the pitch of her sing-song whimper on my shaft went higher and much louder while her inner muscles immediately clamped down once more on their intruders.

I felt and tasted the sudden flow of her sweet nectar across my tongue and chin at the same time that she stuffed even more of me into her mouth, feeding her lust during her orgasm while attempting to quiet herself no doubt. Still, her squealing song was quite loud or at least it felt quite loud based on the intense vibrations she was sending through my cock. I tried desperately to stop myself, to pull out of her so I wouldn't shoot without warning, but she was greedily holding on to me through the course of her orgasm until I couldn't hold back any longer.

In the most intensive explosion I could ever recall having, I shot all my sexual desires and lust for her into her sucking mouth. She immediately clamped around my rod, sucking my juices out of me like a straw while a new fresh flow of her own sprayed with a force nearly equal my own onto my tongue. My head collapsed onto the pillow behind me; my hands laying on her sweet ass that was still quivering from her excitement.

"That's such an amazing feeling," she had laid her body down against mine, her legs still spread before my eyes while her fingers slowly caressed my softening rod. "I'm definitely going to do that again, wow!" I told her with great difficulty speaking that it was amazing for me too.

She pushed herself up with difficulty and moved over to lay next to me on the bed. With my arm wrapped around her, she laid her leg over mine and put her arm across my chest while laying her head right against my shoulder. "I love you Jerry," she whispered softly, her eyes slowly closing.

"And I love you Becky," I replied bending over to kiss her forehead, but she raised her head and kissed my lips instead.

"You smell like my pussy," she giggled laying her head back on my body. "It's actually really hot." I held her close to me, marveling in the feel of our naked bodies together and wondering how long it would take to get hard again so I could really make love to her. After all, I had just experienced the most intensive orgasm of my life and we hadn't even started yet.

"Sorry I came in your mouth without warning you," I whispered to her seeing that her eyes were peacefully closed. She grinned at me and licked her lips exaggeratedly.

"Don't be sorry, baby," she giggled softly. "That's what made me cum again. Mmmmm-mmm. I've never done anything so hot before, but I'll gladly swallow you every day of my life." She yawned and smiled. "Just a little rest love," she giggled, "then I'm going to ride you to heaven and back all night long."

femmehound
femmehound
209 Followers