All Comments on 'The Green-eyed Monster Ch. 02'

by aWhaleInFullView

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sounds ike a dam fool

for what reason would you want to break your wedding vows,unless you lost your fucking mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Had to go

You just had to go there, oh well no big suprise. Think I'll pass on all the wimp cockold stuff to come. You Karenkay and a few others seem to think this is every white boys fantsey, it's not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED it, but...

The wimp vs the bully always is a goldmine for me...and I loved that you used the cliche Jock/Nerd/Beach setting...but I was disappointed that it was "all a dream". Great theme tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband Crap

This writer is probably another wimp from the UK. What a horrible place that must be with all slut wives and wimp cuckolds for a population. On top of the execrable content in this story, it appears the writer needs to go back to grade school for some remedial education in the correct use of punctuation marks, grammar, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wtf

Wedding vowels?! LOL

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
too short and too silly

So your point is that hubby is not jealous, although he is convinced that ex-model wife could be taken from him at any moment. Presumably you plan to continue this story, and based on the title and the story so far, we are going to see more insecurity and more self-emasculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Wait a minute! You want to give your wife to a giant sized man( in more ways than one) just because of a dream! Wake up and smell the coffee will you? what your brain is telling you is NOT to give your wife away but then again if you can't see that then there is no hope for you.

TRY THIS JUST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

REPEAT AFTER ME

I AM NOT A CUCKOLD

I AM NOT A CUCKOLD

TRY IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"My wife's wedding vowels had"

I assume those vowels included: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah; aaaaaaaaaaaaae; ooooooooooooo; and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Get a grip, learn English. You dream of your wife being raped and your humiliation, then you desire to have her raped and you humiliated. How sick is that? Dont eat any more rotten oysters for supper! And try to grow up to at least a 7th grade mentality. Horny dreams are one thing, reality is another. Personally were my wife to eagerly accept being raped I would tend to shed the extra weight in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep up the creativity

I liked the dream sequence coming into the plot. What I think may be good is if you make your chapters longer so that your readers get a better grip on where the story is going. I am hoping that you will keep our interest by letting your imagination go with some creative chapters ahead. Please ignore the assholes. When I first read this pack of fools' comments so long ago on other stories I thought that maybe they just found a story like this and left a moronic comment. As I have read their trash from story to story I have come to the conclusion that these freaks actually read these stories that they supposedly hate so much. What's the definition of insanity? Doing something over and over and thinking that the outcome will somehow change. I'll tell ya, you guys are absolutely beautiful.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
We need to keep in mind it's just a story . . .

I think an editor might be helpful for your future stories. It's too bad that Diana's husband feels so inadequate. Still, a story should have some believable characters and events. If a man is punched so hard that he flies a few feet in the air and lands in a daze, it is really difficult to imagine that such a blow won't cause some broken bones in his face, at least a broken nose, and a good deal of bleeding. Despite his injuries, he gets an erection watching his wife being forced to do a blowjob on a monster-sized cock! The only serious injury that I know causes an erection is hanging with a rope around one's neck (strangulation), and that is a reflex before death! Anyone who thinks differently has obviously never taken a hard blow to the head or been seriously injured (with pain a major distraction, by the way). I know, it was only a dream, and in a dream the rules don't apply. Even so, when he awakens and realizes he found the dream to be erotic, he feels compelled to try it out? This really pushes the envelope . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOL @ comments

Man what a bunch of uptight anal retentive a-holes. You don't like the story but you read it anyway? Some people are so repressed.

To the author:

Good effort. I was surprised you ended it so soon. Potential for a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't be a complete idiot

of course, a reader has to READ A STORY, FIRST, to say AT THE END whether he/she likes it or not, how good or terrible it was, and whether to HIM/HER it was a waste of time or not. <p>

if you're not even mildly able to understand that, why make yourself look a complete fool, by commenting on other people's comments? I never made complet-ass comments on stories I've not invested some time reading it; but if I should decide to read a story and AT THE END I think it is a piece of gibberish nonsense --- who ARE YOU to tell me I can't say the story was a piece of gibberish nonsense? <p>

so, again, just because you think you was smart --- by saying lame things like "if you don't like a story, why read it?" --- don't mean you is smart, brotha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well.........

all these stories involving a wimp, a whore and a dude with a bigger dick seem way too much like a situation where the wimp secretly is the one wanting the bigger dick. they all sound a little too much like the wimp is not getting off on anything his "wife" is doing but rather another dude, so shouldn't this story be in the gay category?

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
You're on a beach...

Ever think to throw sand in his eyes...dah!

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Okay...

I guess it was a dream?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckolds

I'm not sue the cuck fantasy is for wimps, I think it's often the guys in charge that dream of not being and tHe wimps that dream of actually controlling something!

As for the Brits all being wimps didn't they have the biggest empire in history?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Glad

Glad she didn't betray those wedding vowels.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Ahhhgh!

But her consonants,man! Don't leave us hanging about her consonants!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous