The Guardians Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella?" he said, picking up her palm and rubbing it gently in his.

"What?" she snapped.

"Ella… will you marry me?"

The other passengers who were seated nearby started clapping and looked at Ella expectantly.

"What…" said Ella, fazed by the sudden question. She suddenly felt really sick and started to run towards the nearest toilet, leaving Ben staring after her; his face full of disappointment.

Collecting their luggage and her handbag which she had left behind, he started to walk towards the same toilet, trying to ignore the stares that were directed at him. How many centuries has it been since he last felt shame and embarrassment like this?

It was then that he saw Adrian leaning against the door of one of the unisex cubicles.

"I saw that," was all he said as Ben approached him. "Don't mind her. She's trying to adjust too."

"Bah! Wait till you find your mate and then you'll understand how I feel. It feels so… so human… I don't know whether to laugh or cry Adrian…" sighed Ben. Then he heard it: loud sounds coming from inside the cubicle.

"Ella! Are you alright?!" he shouted, loud enough for her to hear.

"She will be. Trust me…" Adrian chuckled. He was clearly enjoying the drama unfurling before him. "Give me a minute…"

"Adrian… she better not be naked when you…" but his brother had disappeared.

When Ella came out a few minutes later, she was still belching and tried to cover her mouth.

"Go away…" she muttered and started walking towards the pharmacy. Ben was clearly distressed, not knowing what's wrong with her.

"ADRIAN!!!!" he yelled in his head. He was sure his siblings could still hear him although he was now a mortal.

"Why is she so…. She's so mean!" said Ben, flustered.

"Here she comes… you better just let her be," warned Adrian as Ella slammed the cubicle door at Ben's face. "In the meantime, go get yourself some orange juice. That's an order Abben. From your health consultant," said Adrian with a wink. Grumbling to himself, Ben headed back to the café.

Alone, without his brother breathing down his neck, Adrian called for Aurora.

"She needs you. No… not as her death marker… just as a woman… a sister if you like," said Adrian, smiling as Aurora materialised into being. Knocking on the door softly, Aurora called out to her.

"My Lady, are you alright?" she asked.

"Miss!" hissed Adrian.

"I mean… Miss, are you alright in there. Do you need some help?" Aurora asked again, sticking her tongue out at Adrian.

"Uh… are you alone?" came the reply.

"Well… yes, I'm the only one waiting outside. Do… do you need help?"

Ella opened the door and pulled Aurora in.

"I… I've never done this before… I… I am scared," sobbed Ella.

"What?" said Aurora. She too started to panic.

"This…"

"My god…"

***

Ben had not said much to Ella since they got on the flight. She had been silent and seemed to be grumpily eating her food provided by the flight service. She had even taken his when he had closed back the cover, recoiling from the strange taste of the food. Even when they were in Italy and he had eaten, he had not developed the full range of human taste buds yet and had gained no pleasure in what he consumed.

Later that night as they reclined their seats to get some sleep, Ella had turned away from him; looking out the window instead. Ben felt a little saddened by her actions. Was she behaving like this because he had proposed to her? Perhaps he had read her wrongly… He wasn't the one with the ability to manipulate and read her emotions!

Feeling fatigue claiming his body, Ben gave in to his mortal need for sleep and closed his eyes. His hand had reached out for Ella's and held it in his as they fell into a deep slumber…

When he woke up, Ben's eyes lit with wonder at the beautiful open countryside that greeted them from below. Just from memory alone, he knew that they were reaching Gatwick Airport. For a moment, Ben's eyes scoured the landscape, remembering what had taken place on those very lands nearly a millennium ago.

War… and famine…

"Abben…" groaned Ella, stretching as she opened her eyes. Ben looked at her and smiled. Even with her hair messed up, she still looked beautiful.

"Yes my dear?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Yes… we are landing soon."

"Okay. Can we fuck once we're in the hotel?"

Ben did a double take at her when she said that. Her eyes were still semi closed and he wasn't sure if she was still in her slumber. He leaned forward and gave her lips a soft kiss, to wake her up. Sure enough, she was already awake, for her hand started to caress his thigh through his pants. Ben tried to pull away from the kiss but Ella kept kissing him back harder; he became intoxicated with her sudden horniness.

"Ella… not here okay…" Ben tried to say in between moans. Her fingers were caressing his thigh, near his crotch and Ben was sure anyone looking their way could spot his hard-on clearly because he was wearing cotton pants and boxers.

Ella gave him a wink and she immediately retracted back to her original position and turned to face the window. Ben realised that the flight stewardess was approaching them; he was sure she could see his hard on and he had to cross his legs so as not to make it so obvious.

She had held his hand tight and smiled as the plane began its descent to the runway….

****

PS: I hope you all like this chapter. As always, remember to vote if you like it. =)

-cheers-

M.C