The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your turn," said Susan as she lifted Angel bodily onto the bed and removed her knickers. Both then tore of their bras as their excitement mounted and embraced passionately. They wrestled and rolled and hugged as they frantically explored each other's bodies. As they kissed then rubbed each others pussy lips, panting and writhing together. Susan then started to take control. She rolled Angel onto her back and lifted her legs into the air holding her ankles together. With Angels pussy lips exposed, Susan proceeded to insert a finger, then another into the 'young' girls cunt. She started to pump her fingers in and out as Angel bucked her hips, trying to get Susan's fingers to penertrate deeper. Susan then dropped her head and licked around Angel's arsehole.

"Oh god, yes, lick my arse Susan, lick my arse, that's so good Susan," screamed Angel.

Susan lifted her head and then inserted a finger into Angel's arse. She continued to fuck the girl in the pussy and arse. Angel started to pour juice from her cunt as she started to reach orgasm. Again she screamed loudly as the orgasm peaked.

"Quiet!" said Susan, "For God's sake, your mother will hear you screaming!"

Little did Susan know that Angel's mother and my mom had been listening at the door for the past five minutes. As Angel screamed out, mom gently opened the bedroom door so that they both could see what was happening on the bed. Angel saw the door open over Susan's shoulder and immediately 'went into character'.

"Stop!, Get off me! Get off me!" she shouted and started to scramble free from Susan.

Susan, totally confused with Angel's reaction leaped off the bed as the same moment as mom and Angels mother entered the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" screamed Clare.

"She made me mum, she made me do things mum," said Angel, "It wasn't me mum, Susan made me take my clothes off and do things!"

"You little bitch!" said Susan to Angel, "You started it," and then turning to Clare and mom said "She did, Angel started it, I didn't force her!"

"I don't believe you, my little girl would never do such a thing and besides at your age you should know better, how can you do that to a young girl?" said Clare.

Mom then stepped in, "Look everybody let just calm down. Clare I really don't want this to get out. It would be very bad for the guesthouse and I'm sure Angel wouldn't want anyone else to know about this."

Susan, thinking mom was saving her arse quickly agreed, "Yes, I'm sorry, It won't ever happen again, I promise, I just got carried away, I'm sorry Angel."

"Well that's not good enough. I prepared to keep this quiet for Angel's and Paula's sake but you Susan must be punished for taking advantage of my daughter," Clare said.

"What do you mean, punished?" asked Susan, now trying to cover her nudity.

Clare continued, "Angel must be allowed to see that you are punished for making her do things with you and Paula, I want you to witness the punishment to ensure that Susan agrees to it and can't complain afterwards."

"That seems fair to me Susan," said mom, "Do you agree to accept Clare's punishment?

"That depends what you have in mind," said Susan.

"Well I don't really think you have much choice Susan, so you either agree or not!" said Clare.

Susan looked at each of the other women in turn and then reluctantly agreed to accept whatever punishment Clare thought fit.

"Right," said Clare, "get on the bed and knell on all fours. First you will be spanked as a punishment for what you did to my daughter."

Susan shuffled over to the bed, got onto it and knelt on all fours.

Angel, still naked, went over and stood next to mom.

"Turn your arse to face Paula and Angel," said Clare, "I want them to see you humiliation in full view."

With that Susan turned her arse to face mom and Angel, and Clare approach her and stood behind. Clare than slapped Susan's arse with a force that surprised both Angel and Mom. She then proceeded to rain slaps down onto Susan's arse hitting alternate cheeks.

Both Mom and Angel were turned on by the scene before them. Mom had raised her skirt and slipped a hand inside her panties to start rubbing her clit whilst Angel had inserted a finger into her own cunt and was massaging her titties with her other hand.

Susan seeing this, shouted, "I'm not here for their entertainment!"

"On the contrary!" replied Clare stopping the spanking, "If Angel and Paula want to enjoy your humiliation then that's fine by me! Angel get my overnight bag!"

Angel stopped her masturbation and fetched her mother's bag from which Clare pulled a large black strap-on dildo. Angel then went back over to mom and started to wank herself again. In the meantime Clare strapped on the dildo and knelt behind Susan.

"You will now be dildo fucked as a further punishment." Said Clare as she parted Susan's pussy lips and inserted the plastic cock into her cunt. Once in, she started to fuck Susan fast and hard with the dildo.

Mom and Angel had by this time turned their attentions to each other and, whilst still standing, had started to finger fuck each other's pussies. Mom then removed here finger and turned Angel round making her bend to touch her toes. Mom then put her finger back into Angel's cunt and another finger into her arse. Watching Clare fucking Susan for all she was worth, Mom then proceeded to do the same to Angel.

Susan was getting frantic as Clare fucked here deep with the dildo. "Let me see, let me see what Paula and Angel are doing," she begged of Clare. Clare responded by turning Susan round so that she could watch mom and Angel fucking in response to her punishment by Susan.

All four were now reaching their first orgasms with Angel and Susan coming almost simultaneously in screams of passions. As Clare removed the dildo from Susan's pussy, Susan collapsed onto the bed to watch mom as she removed her probing fingers from Angels cunt and arse and proceeded to bring herself off, now playing to the audience of the three other women.

Clare was the only one not yet to have come. Angel, knowing her mother came in massive spurts walked over to her, lay her on the floor and started to suck on her pussy. It was now mom and Susan's turn to watch as Clare bucked and screamed that she was ready to come. Both Mom and Angel knew what was coming and told Susan to kneel between Clare's legs. As she did so Clare started to spurt her cum into the air. Gushes and gushes of pussy juice flew into the air and into Susan's face and hair as Clare bought her hand to her cunt and rubbed the final throws of orgasm out of herself.

All four women, spent and satisfied, then lay on the floor.

Susan spoke up, "Is that it, am I now punished?"

"Nearly," said Clare, "But there is one more thing. Angel will now get her own revenge on you. Angel put on the dildo and arse fuck Susan!"

"Oh come on, please not my arse," said Susan.

Nobody listened to her pleas. Angel eagerly strapped on the dildo and rolled Susan onto her stomach. She then lay down on Susan's back, inserted the dildo into her arse and started humping. Susan made almost no sound as Angel used her as a fuck, whilst Mom and Clare sat, legs open, next to each other fondling each others pussies, enjoying the show.

Once it was all over, Susan was the first to speak.

"How come if my fucking with Angel was so wrong you were prepared to involve her so readily in my punishment?" she asked Clare.

"Because, my dear Susan, you have been had!" said Clare, "Angel is no more fifteen than I am. This whole thing was a set-up inspired by Paula telling us about you and she fucking together. We all agreed it would be fun to fuck you and the little pretence that Angel was only fifteen was to see how far you would go. And lets face it Susan, you went all the way. You were quite prepared to fuck a young girl."

With that Clare, Angel and Mom started laughing. Susan remained silent for a while whilst she fully realised how much she had been taken in my Angel's performance and then she too started laughing.

"Well I can't say I wasn't scared to be caught with Angel, but what the hell, it was a great fuck session!" said Susan, "I hope we can repeat it before you go."

* * * * *

The Phantom likes feedback on his stories; its makes writing/publishing worth while. So please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think – good or bad!

1...5678910