The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she once again pulled her pussy lips open and proceeded to pee again. This time, sat on the closed toilet lid, her piss simply ran over the top of the toilet, over her thighs and onto the carpet all around. When she finished she returned her fingers to her cunt and started frigging herself. Her pussy was wet with juice and piss and she swermed on the toilet top and brought herself to a shuddering orgasm.

"Now there's some mess for you!" she said, "did you like Grandma's little show?"

"Oh yes Grandma," I stammered, "that was so dirty."

My dick was hard again and I started to wank myself for all I was worth.

"Go on, go on," my Grandma urged, "add to my mess. I want to see you come all over the toilet top. Come on boy, milk yourself for me, spurt for me, I want to see your mess."

Her dirty talk made me come all the faster. I pumped myself to orgasm and emptied another load of cum onto the toilet top to mix with Granma's piss.

"I think we should continue this later," said Grandma, "now clean up the mess we made of your mom's toilet, while I go down and speak to her. She must be wondering where we've got to by now."

After Grandma had left the room I looked at the mess we had made and decided that I wouldn't clean it. I would leave it for mom to find. That should be interesting, I thought.

In the early afternoon I heard mom calling from upstairs. I went up and into her room.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

Mom was in her bathroom and called me in.

"What the hell is this all over the toilet?" she asked, "It looks like spunk and god knows what else."

I was feeling really bold and replied, "It is mom, its my cum and you know what its mixed with all over the toilet top and floor?. It mixed with grandam's piss mom, grandam's piss!"

"That's enough," she said, "you seriously expect me to believe you've had sex with your grandma?"

"Sure mom," why not I cockily replied.

"Because she's your grandma, and my mother!, that's why" she shouted.

"Yeah, and if I can fuck my own mother why not grandma? She's a real sexy women, just like you mom and I wanted you both. I've been so sexy since we started fucking," I said.

"I know son, I've been on heat as well, but grandma for god's sake. Was she willing?" she asked.

"Of course mom, I would never force myself onto a women, She's as hot as you mom. She frigged herself right there on the toilet top and deliberately pissed all over the toilet and floor. She wanted it to be dirty and messy just like you mom." I said.

"Did you fuck her?" mom asked.

"No but I fucked her face and then I came again to add to her mess. She told me to clean it up but I left it mom, I wanted you to find it. Does it make you sexy to know that I face fucked grandma right here in your bathroom mom?"

Mom hugged me to support herself. She was felling shaky with excitement. "Its get me very hot to think of it, son," she said, "I can't believe you've done this right here. My own's mothers juices and piss mixed with my own son's spunk everywhere. You've got to fuck me now son, please now, here, right here."

"Okay mom, sit down," I said.

"Where," she asked.

"In the mess mom!, sit down in my spunk and grandam's piss. I want to see it over your backside and thighs."

Mom sat down on the toilet top and moved herself around in the sticky mess. She put her hand in it and spread it across her nipples and massaged it into her cunt.

"Now mom kneel down and rest you arms on top of the toilet," I said.

Mom knelt and laid her face sideways into the mess that Grandma and I had left. I knelt behind her and quickly entered her cunt.

"Make it quick son, fuck me quick and this time please cum inside me, I want to feel you load inside me, please," she said.

I started fucking her and covering her back and arse cheeks with the mess that was dribbling off the side of the toilet lid. I fucked her harder than I had ever done so up to now. If she wanted me to come inside her I wanted to make sure it was deep.

"I'm cumming, oh god," I shouted as I clung onto mom's hips and pumped a huge load of warm cum deep inside my mom and she gently reached her own quiet orgasm.

I then pulled out, rolled sideways and sat on the floor next to mom.

"Christ that was incredible," she said, "If Grandma knew what we were doing."

"What if she did mom, after all she was prepared to have sex with me!" I asked.

"Its bad enough that you and I fuck, but to include grandma as well, together, that would be unbelievable. Do you really think that she would go for it?" mom said.

"Do you want to find out mom? Do you want that?" I asked?

"I do!, I really think I do son," mom said, "shall we, shall we both fuck Grandma together?"

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 9.

Later that afternoon I found mom out in the yard. She was brushing some leaves into a pile and putting a couple of chairs away in the storage shed.

"You should let me do that mom," I shouted as I approached her.

"Yeas, I know, but I wanted some fresh air so thought I would come out into the yard and sort things out., she replied. "How's your grandma?" she continued, "has she said anything to you since this morning?"

"No," I replied "but she does keep looking at me in a real lustful way. You know mom, the way you do when I haven't fucked you for a few hours," I said smiling.

"Yes, yes, very funny," she said, "but I'm being serious. I wanted to know if Grandma had asked you to have sex with her again."

"Why?" I replied, "are you still thinking about the three of us getting it together?"

"That's all I've been thinking about all day!" she said, "Ever since Peter arrived I have been thinking of nothing but sex and doing practically nothing but fucking. I can't believe what's going on here but I sure don't want it to stop. Its fantastic, I haven't felt so alive for years. I certainly want to see you an grandma fuck and get involved myself if she will oblige."

"Can't you just ask her?" I said naively, "can't you just say that you know what she did with me and that you want it to happen again with all three of us?"

"I think we should learn from Peter," she said, "lets get Grandma doing it again with you and then I can join in. That way she will be totally on heat and much more submissive to the situation. She won't have a chance to be embarrassed."

I agreed with mom that this was probably the best approach but warned her that whilst Grandma was prepared to fuck with me she might well feel differently about her own daughter. Mom said that it wouldn't be a problem. She had always known that Grandma led a highly active sex life and suspected that she had probably tried most things at one time or another.

I told mom that since there were still a few hours till any of our houseguests would return from work that I would go right back inside now. I told her to give me twenty minutes and then come up to her room.

I proceeded indoors and found grandma in the kitchen.

"I hope you haven't been a naughty boy," she said, "I hope you haven't been telling your mom what we got upto!"

"As if I would Grandma!" I replied, "but since you brought up the subject how about doing it again?"

"When have you got I mind?" she asked.

"Now, before any of the house guests get home from work and whilst mom is busy in the yard. We should be safe for at least half an hour," I said.

"And I suppose you want to cum all over me this time do you?" she asked with a glint in her eye, "is that what you want, to humiliate your old grandmas, do you? You know, I think you are a very dirty young man but you have the look and cheekiness of your grandfather, so how can I resist you."

She took my hand and led me upstairs towards her door.

"No, wait, lets go in here again," I said steering her towards mom's room, "then we've got the bathroom as well!"

I led her into the room and pushed to door almost closed, but not shut.

"Now grandma!" I said, "how about a little show for your favourite grandson?"

"Oh no!" she said knowingly, "its seems to me that you're the one who wants it so bad, so you can put on a little show for me and if you're good, if you're very good then I might just reward you."

"What do you wan me to do?" I asked.

She told me to take off all my clothes. I said that it might be better if I didn't in case we had to make a quick exit, but she insisted that I should be totally naked. I walked to the centre of mom's room and stripped off. Not surprisingly my dick was rock hard as I got undressed. Grandma then told me to go to mom's underwear draw and get out some stockings, a suspender belt and a pair of mom's g-strings panties.

"Now put them on for me!" she instructed.

"I can't wear this stuff!" I exclaimed, "what I someone catches me?"

"If someone catches you having sex with your own grandma do you really thing they are going to give a damn what you're wearing," she said.

I had to agree with her logic and proceeded to get dressed in mom's underwear. I was so stiff that my cock would not stay in the g-string, which made grandma laugh a good deal. In the end I just left it out, standing proud and dribbling pre-cum in a long sticky strand as I walked around the room.

"That's perfect," she said as she saw me in everything she had selected. "Now I want you to go over to the window that overlooks the yard, stand in front of it and quickly pull back the net curtain."

"Moms outside!" I said.

"Just do it!" she said and make sure you stand there for at least a few seconds. Just think your own mother may see you, what a risk that would be. Doesn't the thought excite you?" she said.

If only she knew how much. I walked over to the window and pulled back the net curtains as instructed. There I was standing in full view of the yard, dressed in mom's stockings and knickers with a raging hard-on in my hand. Mom of course looked straight up, since she obviously knew that I and grandma were up to something. She instantly realised what grandma was making me do and smiled a big smile, gave me the thumbs up and stated to walk toward the house.

"Doesn't that feel risky?" said grandma oblivious to the fact that mom had already seen me. "Now turn round and come over here again."

I did as I was told. Grandma then told me that I could now fuck her, as I had been so brave. She knelt on mom's bed giving me a glorious view of her cunt and arse.

"Fuck me now!" she said, "and fuck me hard and if you last long enough for me to orgasm then you may pull out and spray me with your cum just like you wanted."

I climbed behind her, felling unnervingly turned on dressed in my mother's underwear. I grabbed the head of my dick and sunk it quick and deep into grandma's pussy. She was very tight for an old lady but very, very lubricated. I ground my hips into her in a circular motion to get as deep as I could. Grandma put her left hand between her legs and grabbed my balls on each stroke. In between strokes she massaged and tweaked her clit as I hammered in and out of her cunt.

I knew by now mom was bound to be watching at the door as her son fucked her own mother. I glanced over my shoulder and sure enough mom was stood in the doorframe with her hand down her knickers rubbing and tugging at her pussy for all she was worth. Her other hand was trying desperately to remove her top and bra as she masturbated to the sight before her.

I could feel grandma start to jerk and grip my cock real hard with her pussy muscles. God she was strong for a little lady!

"I'm cumming!" she screamed: so loudly that it would undoubtedly got mom running upstairs if she was already watching our little show. "I'm cumming, I' cumming …," she repeated quietly as her orgasm subsided and she feel off her elbows face down on the bed.

"Well grandma, I didn't cum yet," I said, "so now I get to spray you right!"

She turned her head slightly to me and nodded. I think she was too spent to talk. I glanced over again at mom as I pumped into grandma's pussy a few more times and then withdrew my pulsating cock just as I started to spurt. My first spurt shot across her back and into her short hair. My second was stronger still and went over her shoulder and hit her in the face. The rest I directed over her back and then at her arse hole. She was covered, just how I like it!

Mom had by now collapsed in the doorway and was writhing into her own orgasm. No longer able to keep quiet she whimpered as she came which made grandma turn and look quickly at the door.

"So," said grandma, "you've been spying have you? Well did you like watching your mother and your son fucking like dogs?"

Mom pulled herself to her feet and flopped into the chair. "I sure did mum," she said, "I just knew you were as sexually active as you ever were. You didn't let me down. That was fantastic to watch, so hot. You don't mind me watching do you mom?"

"Not if you don't mind me using you son," she replied, and added, "but you know you don't just have to watch. I know I'm your mother but if you don't mind then I don't. Why don't you get out of those clothes. I take it from you attitude that your son's body is not new to you."

"No its not!" mom replied, "is that so wrong."

"I don't judge people," grandma replied, "what ever you're happy to do as adults is up to you. Now get out of those clothes and join your old mum over here."

Mom removed her clothing and lay down next to Grandma. I moved to the chair, still dressed in mom undies and sat down to watch. Grandma hugged mom and kissed her deep. They snogged like teenagers and licked and caressed each other bodies. Slowly they moved into a 69 and I could see as grandma licked deep into mom's pussy and gently bit her clit. They writhed and moaned to orgasm after orgasm as I watched spellbound by their beauty and sexuality.

As they finished their sucking they both sat up to look at me.

"Come on," I said, "don't leave me out."

"What do you want," they both said in unison.

I told them I wanted them both to kneel by the edge of the bed. As they did so I had a most beautiful site of both their arses and pussy fully exposed to me and oh so wet with heat.

I knelt behind mom and sunk directly into her pussy as I stuck three fingers into grandma and started pumping them both. Every few minutes as either one started to buck I changed over and fucked the other. We were all in a frenzy of excitement as we collectively reached a huge orgasm. Mom won our game of 'musical pussy' as my orgasm came whilst firmly embedded in her cunt. It seemed only proper that they should each have a load from me.

"Now for the big ending!" said grandma, "lets all go into the bathroom."

We all walked into the mom's bathroom. Grandma instructed that mom and I should climb into the bath, which we duly did.

"This is something your dear grandfather used to like so much," she said to me and then standing right at the edge of the bath she started to piss all over mom and me. She pissed so much it went everywhere. All over our bodies and all over mom's head. Mom and I were so turned on by grandma's surprise ending to our session that we both wanked each other off as grandma's piss rained down on us.

As the situation subsided I looked at myself laying in the bath tub, dressed in mom's knickers and stocking, covered in piss and with two fingers still embedded in my own mother's cunt. Heaven!

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 10.

Grandma stayed one further day, which she spent at home with Mom and me. I fucked her twice more and she and mom fucked and sucked and wanked each other at least four times during the day. Every time my back was turned they would disappear upstairs and fuck again. It was the most incredible day of what was rapidly becoming a fantastic period of my young life.

The next day we hoped would be a little more restful and quiet. Since Peter's arrival Mom and I had had practically no time to ourselves and the almost daily sexual adventures were getting pretty tiring. I was therefore quite a relief when Peter phoned to say he would be away one further day on the major development site he was surveying. Great!, we thought, lets just chill out for a whole day!

At dinner that evening, Susan kept looking at both Mom and me and smiling in a naughty childlike way. Like she knew a secret that our other guest, Mr Jackson, didn't and was just bursting to tell. When Mr Jackson excused himself from the table and left the room Susan immediately bought up the subject of sex.

"God, I've missed being with you two while you grandma visited," she said, "all I've been wanting to do is get it on again. And I guess you two have had to behave whilst she was around, huh?"

If only she knew!

"Maybe when Peter gets back tomorrow we can all fuck together again. What do you say?" Susan asked.

Mom responded, "Oh, I forgot to tell you Susan, Peter is away another day so you'll just have to frig yourself tomorrow."

"Oh really, Peter's away another day then is he!" said Susan, "Well in that case I might just invoke his deal. He said I could use you in his absence, didn't he! You heard him didn't you!"

"Oh come on Susan, we are both real tired. We thought we would just have a quiet day round the house and yard tomorrow. Why don't you just wait for Peter to get back." Mom said.

"No chance!" responded Susan sharply. "I want it again tomorrow and you're two are going to oblige. You wouldn't want to upset Peter would you. I've decided I'll take the day off and we are all going for a picnic tomorrow. You sort out the food and make sure there is plenty of wine, oh and some carrots," she added looking directly at mom and laughing. "I'll check a map to decide where to go."

"I hope you don't expect us to be doing anything in a public place Susan," said mom.

Susan responded instantly, "I told you I would make you take risks, and it starts tomorrow, outdoors! Now lets not talk about it anymore, there is to be no argument." With that Susan changed the subject and simply made polite small talk for the rest of the evening. No further mention of our planned outing was made!

The next morning Susan came down for a late breakfast. It was just she, myself and mom in the house. Susan was wearing loose shorts, sandals and a T-shirt. I could clearly see she had no bra on as her little nipples rubbed against her T-shirt. She looked really cool and fresh. Mom had already made the picnic, which was in a hamper on the sideboard and had dressed herself in a flowing cotton summer dress. It was practically see through and exposed a tiny pair of white cotton panties and matching bra. She looked so sweet, like an innocent little girl.

"I see you got the food ready," said Susan to mom flicking open the hamper. She rummaged around and pulled out the handful of carrots mom had included, as instructed. "These will be just fine!" she said looking directly at mom and rubbing the carrots up and down like she was wanking a handful of cocks. "This is going to be fun!"

Susan continued, "I have decided that we will go out to Woodville Gorge. The river there is lovely for a swim and its fairly private."

Woodville Gorge was indeed a beautiful place where the river left the gorge and opened up. The water was shallow and cool. Lightly wooded hills and patches of grassland surrounded the whole area. As Susan had said it was also fairly private; just the occasional adventurous couple camping or the odd forester walking through. If we were going to fuck anywhere outdoors, this was as nice a place as you could find.

I have to say that the thought of doing it outside was a real turn on to me. I know most people like the risk of getting caught but for me it was more about being with nature. Doing something as natural as fucking seemed right in the semi-wilderness. I had spoken to mom about it earlier that morning and she seemed very worried about the risk we may get caught. I had told her that even if someone did spot us from a distance they would only think they had got lucky and found someone having some fun. Logically there was no way, anyone would automatically think that we were mother and son. When she considered this she calmed a little but was still very unsure about Susan's plans.

1...34567...10