The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We loaded up my 4x4 and made the 45 minute drive to the gorge on almost deserted summer roads. I had driven in the gorge area before with friends so I knew the area fairly well. I made straight for a grass area surrounded by trees and within twenty yards of the river. It was real secluded because the track down to it was rough and only experienced 4x4 drivers and a few hardy walkers ever went that far. I felt sure we would be safe here to play our lovely games.

Mom laid out the picnic and opened a bottle of wine while Susan wondered over to the river to take a look. I took the opportunity to check mom was okay about things. She said she was fine and that the seclusion had put her at ease. Susan returned some five minutes latter and we all sat down to an early lunch and a couple of bottles of wine.

After we had eaten well, Susan, without saying a word, lay back and slipped her shorts down her legs and kicked them off. She then sat up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She sat there simply in her sandal and a pair of small pink panties. She leaned back on her elbows, facing mom and I, and started to gently caress her tiny nipples until they stood hard.

"This is just lovely," she said with eyes half closed and legs half open. From her small panties you could clearly see that she had little or no pubic hair. Mom obviously also noticed this and asked Susan if she had shaved since our last fucking together.

"Sure, do you like it," said Susan, sitting up and pulling the crotch of her knickers to one side exposing her clean-shaven mound to our full view. With her other hand she rubbed her mound and then gave her clit a few rubs before letting her knickers cover her pussy once again.

"Now," she said looking at my mom, "why don't you slip out of that dress and let the sun get to you skin a little."

She asked but it was as good as an instruction and mom knew it. She knelt up and unbuttoned the half dozen or so small buttons that held her dress closed. She then slipped it from her shoulders and lifted it into a pile next to her on the grass.

"I think we'll have that bra of as well, don't you," said Susan.

Mom removed her bra.

"That's better," said Susan, "Now we both have nothing more than knickers between ourselves and total outdoor nudity. Does that turn you on?"

Mom was clearly turned on by the situation with her nipples as hard as Susan's and a distinct wet patch on the crotch of her panties. For myself, my cock was getting hard and quite uncomfortable in my jeans.

"I think we should start with a little masturbation. Would you like that?" Susan Said. She positioned herself sat facing mom and so close their raised knees were inter-twined.

"What about me?" I blurted.

"You may remove your clothes now if you wish, but you are not to touch yourself. You will sit quietly and watch your mother and I masturbate," replied Susan.

I stripped buck naked in a matter of seconds. I couldn't wait to feel the air on my body. My cock was very hard and engorged. The veins stood out as it jerked up and down of its own accord. I went to rub myself but Susan instantly shouted, "No, you will not touch until I say so!" God, I was bursting already.

Susan's attention returned to mom as she, with one hand rubbed her own breasts whilst with the other she started to rub mom's pussy through her knickers. Mom followed Susan's lead and mirrored her actions. They sat quiet and softly frigging each other lost in their own little worlds and seemingly oblivious to my presence. As their mutual masturbation progressed it became more physical, they started rubbing harder and pulling and pinching at their own breasts and nipples. Mom yelped as Susan grabbed her clit hard. They both started rocking back and forth and groaning as their orgasms started to build. They moaning turned to talking and the talking got dirtier.

"Fuck me, fuck me you little bitch…….frig me, bring me off….... harder you little slut," mom exclaimed as Susan pushed a finger round the side of mom's knickers and into her pussy.

"Knickers… get the knickers off," shouted Susan as she rolled away from mom and ripped her knickers quickly off and discarded them. Mom rolled onto her back and raised her knees to her chest as she too pulled her knickers down and off. Both then resumed their face to face position and stuck a handful of fingers into each others cunts.

They started to pump each other brutally. It seemed to be a competition to see which could get the other to orgasm first. They were sweating and swearing and finger fucking each other for all they were worth. Then mom stopped talking and started to groan again. Susan was winning as mom drifted into total lust and started to buck her hips onto Susan's fingers.

"Come on you bitch…come for me….come on my fingers…let me fuck you, you little whore," Susan shouted as she bought my mom to a shuddering, bucking frantic orgasm. Mom pulled herself of Susan's fingers and flopped backwards onto the grass with small tears in her eyes. Susan now peaking with her own orgasm climbed onto Moms legs and started to rub her cunt up and down mom's thighs. She was now just using mom's body to fuck against and her pussy poured juice over mom's thighs to lubricate her ride.

"You bitch…you little bitch…. I'll fuck you good, little girl…." She repeated over and over before arching her back and screaming as her orgasm flooded over her.

"That was fucking great," I shouted.

They both turned to me as though they had forgotten I was even there.

"Oh dear!" said Susan, "we forgot your little boy! And he's been so good sitting there with that great big hardon and not allowed to touch it. Okay, boy," she said in an aggressive tone, "get over here and wank."

She handed me a plastic cup and told me to wank into it. I didn't care what the hell she wanted now. I was ready to shot and that was that. Their mutual masturbation had bought me to new heights of excitement and as soon as I touched my cock it erupted into the small beaker. Spurt after spurt filled the beaker to quarter full. Susan grabbed the cup, as though I was totally irrelevant and passed it to mom.

"Now drink this down you little slut," she said.

Mom put the cup to her open mouth and simply poured its contents down her throat in one go. She swallowed it all and then turned to Susan and said, "Thank you…thank you for allowing me to frig you." Susan was totally in control!

Susan was so turned on she didn't even take a break. Since her own orgasm she had simply continued to rub her cunt and as I wiped myself clean with a tissue from the hamper, Susan simply said, "Right now we are all going to fuck, down by the river."

We all stood and openly walked the twenty yards to the river bank, all naked and making no attempt to cover ourselves in this beautiful place. As we walked mom held my hand and kissed by hard. I could taste my own cum on her lips and inside her mouth.

We got to the rivers edge and sat on the grassy edge with our feet in the water, it was so cool and refreshing.

Susan the laid down on the grass and told my mom to get between her legs and start licking.

"Suck me good and hard slut," she said, keeping up the aggressive tone she had adopted during their masturbation, "you better get me off or I'll be punishing you. Understand slut!?"

Mom crawled over to Susan and immediately lowered her head to Susan cunt and started licking like a puppy; so hard and fast you could hear it squelching.

"Now boy, get behind your mother and fuck her. Not in the arse, your mothers arse is mine. This time I want to see you fuck her cunt.

Having only cum into the beaker so far, I was good and ready for some proper sex. I quickly got behind mom and lifted her arse up so her knees were right under her. I then positioned my cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down against her clit. Mom just loved that and it made her hips buck like a reflex. Mom broke away from Susan's cunt just long enough to say, "fuck me son, please fuck me, this is so dirty outdoors."

I pushed into her cunt and started to fuck mom as she still fingered and licked at Susan's pussy. As usual none of us were going to last long. Mom took one hand and reached over her back and tried to stick a finger in her own arse as I fucked her. I took the hint and, as before at home, I stuck a finger into her arse and fucked both her holes. She screamed and moaned almost as loudly as Susan was crying out obscenities at mom.

"Hey you little mother fucker," she shouted at me, "don't you waste your cum on this slut of a mother of yours, I want your cum on my face. Make sure you get round here with a full load, you understand!"

I was starting to cum and Susan's filthy talk bought me closer to orgasm. I pulled my cock out of mom and crawled quickly round to Susan's face. I jacked myself a couple of times and started to cum all over her face. After a couple of spurts had hit the target she forced my dick towards mom's head that was still sucking at Susan's pussy. Susan directed the rest of my cum at her own pussy and mom's head. Mom continued to lick at Susan and also licked at my cum now laying on Susan's shaven mound and lower tummy.

Once spent, I quickly returned to mom and kneeling behind her started to lick her pussy and arse. As I licked mom she licked Susan. Mom was in ecstasy grabbing at Susan's little titties as she licked her to a raging orgasm.

For the second time in an hour we all slumped to the ground with slowly subsiding orgasms. We lay their intertwined for may behalf an hour listening to the water and the sounds of the environment and just holding each other. It was a truly gentle experience.

Susan however, was still not satisfied. "Right," she said, "now we will go and finish our picnic."

"But we ate nearly all the food," I said, "although we do have some wine left."

"But we haven't had the carrots yet," said Susan, looking at us both. "Your mom likes carrots, she used one on me the other day, and now its my turn."

With that we made our way back to where our picnic and clothes were and sat down to a few more glasses of wine. Susan then reached into the hamper and pulled out the carrots she had instructed mom to bring.

"What do you think I'm going to do with these?" she asked me.

"I guess you're going to fuck mom with one of them," I said, "why else would you be so insistent we bought some along?"

"Quite right, I am!" replied Susan, "It was your mother that gave me the idea. Did you know she used one on me the other day? Without warning as I frigged her, your dirty little mother stuffed a carrot in my cunt and fucked me with it, so now I'm going to do the same to her."

"Sounds fair to me mom," I said.

"On your knees over here!" Susan ordered mom.

Mom knew what was coming and looked as though she was looking forward to it. She had a slightly glazed look in her eyes as if she was getting carried away by the sheer sexuality of the continuing situation. It was clear the idea of kneeling to order, in the great outdoor, to be fucked with a fat 7" carrot, in the hands of a young bisexual woman mom had only met a few days before, was taking her to yet new highs. Mom knelt with her pussy facing me and lent down on her elbows to expose herself fully.

Susan selected the largest carrot and move over to mom. She ran her fingers through mom's bush and spread her pussy lips wide. Then, with the other hand she gently but quickly inserted the carrot just a couple on inches. Mom flexed her back as the carrot went in. Then Susan move away leaving mom kneeling with the vegetable hanging from her pussy. Susan then picked another carrot from the bunch and once again walked over to mom. This time she knelt besides mom and gave her arse a couple of licks. Once lubricated she inserted the second carrot in mom's arse, again just a coupe of inches. Mom looked up and over her shoulder at me. She looked so hot and yet so humiliated with the two carrots just sticking out of her.

Susan pushed mom's head back to the ground. Then taking a carrot in each hand and without warning she pushed hard onto both, plunging them into mom simultaneously. Mum screamed with shock as she was double penetrated so quickly and roughly. Susan immediately pulled the carrots back out and plunged them straight back in. She then kept doing this, in and out, harder and faster as mom screamed and yelped with the excitement of her first double fucking. Susan was clearly enjoying the situation and seemed to like mom's discomfort. I kept a close eye on mom to ensure she was okay. I had fucked her enough now to know that she was enjoying herself and was not suffering real pain.

"Do you like this bitch," demanded Susan, "do you like to be so humiliated in a public place, do you like your son watching your double fucking, do you slut, do you?"

Mom screamed, "yes, yes, fuck my arse, fuck my pussy, oh son, watch your mother being fucked in public, watch me take it……."

I started jacking off as mom's juices started pouring down her thighs. This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I move to grab Susan's hips and quickly spun her round in line with mom's arse. Before she knew what was happening I thrust my cock hard into he arse and shouted, "How do you like an arse fuck? How do you like it?" as I thrust as deep as I could into her arse. Realising she could not get free from my dick impaling her arse Susan started to fuck me back and continued her pumping of mom with the carrots. I spurted the contents of my balls deep into Susan's arse as she screamed to a mutual orgasm with mom.

Susan then pulled both carrots from mom's body and taking each in turn sucked them like each was a cock.

After this fantastic final fuck we stayed at the gorge for another hour, swimming together, getting some sun and finishing the rest of our wine. Susan asked if we had liked the outdoors experience. Both mom and I said that the added risk of being caught was great and that it just added to the sexual excitement. Susan agreed but felt that, whilst the gorge was lovely, it was a little too secluded. "Next time we have a picnic I'll chose somewhere where we might actually get caught," she said, "that would be real interesting, don't you think?"……………………….

……………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 11.

The following day Mom and I just loafed around the house. Peter was still away and not due back until that afternoon and Susan had gone into the local hospital to continue her nursing seminar.

It was nice for Mom and I to be alone for the first time in so many days. So many days of the most extreme fucking that had taken us from just a regular mother and son into a mother and son that had now shared their most intimate sexual experiences. We both needed time to relax, to chat about the situation between us and to explore where this might lead us and indeed where we wanted it to go. In the past few days I had masturbated to order for another man, had sucked his dick, had fucked my own mother and my grandmother. Whilst mom had been consensually humiliated by both myself and Peter, had seduced Susan into lesbian sex, had fucked her own mother and her son at the same time and then been fucked outdoors by both myself and Susan.

All in all it had been one hell of a week of new experiences that had brought us so close together. We talked at length and both agreed that we had no regrets thus far regarding the recent events. Mom was still very nervous that Dad may somehow find out. I asked her if she thought the risk too great and wanted to call a halt. She replied that whilst she was scared, the riskyness of the whole situation added to the extreme excitement she was experiencing. Mom said that she didn't want things to stop. Indeed she was looking forward to us having further adventures together.

I noted to her that Peter was returning that afternoon and may well want us to 'perform' for him. Mom for the first time seemed a little hesitant. I pushed her to explain what the problem was. Mom said that she would feel more comfortable when Peter finally left the guesthouse and that whilst she was grateful that he had triggered our sexual adventures, she now wanted us to take control of the situation.

"What do you mean exactly?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "Peter has been the dominant one. He has controlled us and whilst he had only made very vague and mild threats to expose us to Dad, nevertheless he had still threatened it."

I agreed but pointed out that Peter had no proof. His plan to video mom and Susan together had not gone as far as actually filming, so if he did tell Dad, he couldn't prove it.

"I know!" said mom, "but it will still be better when he leaves and better still if we make damn sure he doesn't dare reveal anything!"

"What have you got in mind?" I asked.

"Well," said mom, "If Peter leaves us in two days time, why don't we get some evidence on him. Something that will turn the tables completely and put him under our control. I propose that we get his video camera today, before he returns and the film our next sex session with him, ourselves. The tape will be our insurance!"

"Nice idea mom," I replied, "but you assume Peter will be bothered by us having him on tape. If he's not and we have attempted to control him, it may well have the very worst effect; pissing him off so that he does tell Dad what's been going on."

Mom said that she had considered that possibility and that we must have tape of Peter doing something he would not want revealed. She pointed out that Peter had rarely actually touched any of us. He had instructed, he had wanked and he had gone as far as making me suck him off but he had never actually got really involved in the sex. Mom figured that he could only control from a distance. If he got too closely involved he lost his confidence to control and that frightened him.

I asked again, "What have you got in mind?"

Mom was blunt in her reply, "When he returns today, Peter will surely want us to fuck for him. We shall make sure it is just you and I with him, no Susan, and you shall fuck him!"

"What!" I exclaimed, "you can't be serious!"

"Sure," said mom, "If we just have him fuck me it may or may not be enough to get the upper hand on him. We must go the full nine yards straight away. If you fuck him and we get it all on tape he will be ours. He can then leave us with the piece of mind that we have no risk of exposure from him. There is no way a control freak like Peter will want to be exposed as having let himself be arse fucked by another man."

"Mom," I said, "I'm not sure about this. You know I'm up for most things but I have never really contemplated fucking another guy."

"Do it for me," said mom in her most seductive voice. "do it for me and for us." She paused and smiled, "besides, maybe it would be a turn on for me to see you fuck another guy. You've watched me fuck two other women this week, including my own mother!"

I contemplated what mom had asked for some time and then decided it would indeed be worth it to regain control of our own sex lives. Having agreed we set about getting everything in place. I went and got Peter video camera from his suitcase and together mom and I set it up on top of her chest of drawers, hidden within a pile of clothing. We discussed and practised who, how and at what point we would turn it on and then confirmed that we would go for it as soon as Peter arrived.

I spent the next two hours passing around the house nervous and excited about what was to come.

Soon after 4pm Peter arrived back from his trip. He plonked himself down in the lounge and had mom fetch him a coffee.

"So how was you business?" mom asked him.

"Fine, it all went very well thanks," he replied in his usually polite tone, "but its good to get back. With only two days of my stay here left I couldn't wait to return to my little slut landlady and her mother fucking son!" he went on with an immediate change in his tone.

1...45678...10