The Guy in the Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like magnets, our eyes were locked, but he must have paused our adventure too long, for without unfixing his gaze, I lifted my hips up towards his face, with a somewhat animalistic snarling face, I grabbed his head and began humping his face.

Instead of just one, I now had two gaping, deep holes being thrust towards his mouth.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"O gawd, you know what I want," I breathed, and pushed my hips upward again.

"What do you want?" he repeated slowly.

"I want you," I answered, this time scrubbing my cunt hair against his face.

"What do YOU want?" even slower.

"I want you to eat me," I said pleadingly.

"You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes!"

He kissed my puckered rose again, and then traced the other side of my cunt with an even slower lick. I pushed my hips upward even higher and mockingly snarled. "Eat my pussy!" Laughing, he returned to eating my open hairy hole, kissing every millimeter of it, while still flexing my anus with my thumb tips.

He sucked one mound of my cunt into his mouth. While sucking, he searched me for my inner cunt lips with his tongue, and once located, pinched it between his lips and pulled it as far outward as he could stretch it, which, surprisingly, was quite a way.

"You fucking taste delicious!"

I moaned loudly. He rewarded my patience by kissing my puckered rose again, which I could feel flex open to a rather large opening. His kisses there were always so unexpected, and so they always shot electric charges up my spine. He began tracing the crease between my cunt and thighs on the opposite side of my pussy. He sucked that side of me into his mouth and repeated on the other side of my cunt what he had done before.

I came hard. Now I needed him to fuck me.

He pulled my hips to the bed's edge, and, with my knees still pressed up towards my tits, he slid his cock into me slowly, making sure it was wet with my juices. Then, he began reaming me around and around until his cock had vanished completely into the depth of my cunt. He pressed hard against my bushy cunt hairs, and I could sense their roughness compared to the wet slickness of my cunt.

He continued to fuck me with deliberate and slow long strokes, pressing deep into my pussy until I shouted, "Harder, fuck me harder!"

That was all he needed. With that encouragement, he began to pound my cunt as hard as he could. The sound of him slapping against my cunt filled the room. His fucking was so intense, he could only manage a few seconds of it before having to gather his breath, and then after a few seconds, repeating the act of trying to drive me through the bed.

Exhausted, he drew his cock out of me until only the head remained squeezed between my throbbing pussy lips. I did not want him out of me. He paused, waiting to hear me scream to be fucked again.

"Fuck me!!" I shouted. He only gave me an intense look and laughed. But he would not move. He remained motionless inside of me, watching my tits rise and fall with each breath.

"Not fair!" I said as I squirmed beneath him. "You're just teasing me."

He pulled back slowly, then without warning thrust into me hard and began repeatedly banging into my cunt, with me moaning, occasionally screaming all the while. My cunt was making wet slapping noises each time he thrust inside of me. My large tits were bouncing in cadence to his fucking. He continued until he could feel me shudder again and I began sucking his cock with my pussy. He fucked me slowly and easy, feeling for every corner of my pussy. He probed every niche that she had hidden, all the while enjoying watching his cock disappear into my pussy. Because he was standing at the bed's edge with my legs splayed wide, he could watch me being fucked entire time.

I could feel the fluttering of my coming again, but now, he watched fascinated as my rose pulsed open and closed. He stared at the coffee-colored hole that lay in the patch of dark skin slightly lower between my butt cheeks.

He slowly pulled out of my cunt, but made sure my knees still pressing toward my tits. His cock was soaked with my cunt juice. He pressed a couple of fingers into my now sloppy wet pussy gathering as much of my juice as he could. Having scooped my juices out of my cunt, he pressed his wet fingers not into my mouth for me to taste this time, but into and around my barely open hole. He began massaging me so I would open. First one finger and then a second, until, suddenly, my ass was no longer so tight on his fingers.

With the two fingers he circled and circled ever deeper until he had opened a large round hole. He removed his fingers, held my hips open with one hand, and pressed the tip of his cock against my asshole. Grabbing my ass cheeks in each hand, he stretched them widely apart. If he could see my face, he would see in my eyes a mix between fear of the unknown, and an eagerness to experience him in my ass. He decided to fan the flames of my eagerness.

He massaged around my puckered hole while gently pressing his cock against my opening. My puckered hole was throbbing open and closed on its own, almost as if it was nibbling on his cock.

At this, he grabbed both hips and held me against his cock. He no longer was looking at my ass but was now pressing into me firmly, and staring into my eyes -- staring into my soul. I am sure he could feel my spasms.

"You have the intense look of a tigress, nose flared, mouth open and panting." I was the one now pressing my hole against his cock.

Then, almost unexpectedly, the tip of his cock finally popped past my hardened rim, accompanied by my involuntary, loud moan. He quit moving as soon as the head of his cock went past my opening, and stared intently into my eyes. Oh so slowly he began cranking a slow circle in my ass, not pushing further in, just reaming me. Her cunt lay hairy, wet and open in front of him.

He took my hand, he pressed my finger into my own cunt, then directed me to stroke my clit. A familiar feeling, I soon had a steady rhythm. He reached past my finger into my cunt and transferred my juice to the shaft of his cock while its tip was still pressed tightly in my brown puckered hole.

Slowly, so slowly, he began edging himself into my hole. Moisten push, pull back, moisten, push further, pull back... he was doing this slowly and gently... rotating, pressing, turning, pressing... slowly, oh so slowly, he screwed my ass ever so slowly edging his cock deeper inside of me, until finally, I could see he was completely inside me. I could the hair surrounding his cock pressed tight against my own cunt hair. I felt full, but it was a pleasant feeling, in fact, I had not known it would feel so good.

He placed his hands on either side of my hips stretching me wider, and held me there. I was beside myself. "Just fuck me!" I whimpered. Thoughts were racing through my head, but having him inside me was such an awesome feeling.

From somewhere, I heard myself say, "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Fuck me!"

It was like flipping a switch. Suddenly, he was fucking my ass as deep and hard as he had fucked my cunt.

"Do you like that!?"

"Oh gawd, yes! You're driving my crazy! You feel so damn good!"

"Turn over," he demanded.

He pulled out of me, and commented on how large my widely gaping hole was now.

He quickly grabbed some lubricant from the bathroom just a step away, and returned to see me face down on the bed waiting for him with my broad round ass in the air. My large tits dangled towards the bed as he stepped between my parted legs and began to slowly caress my large white globes in front of him.

He smeared his cock with an overabundance of lube, then applied the excess to my ass particularly my puckered hole. His touch felt so good.

"Grab your ass and pull it open!" My face was pressed into the pillow as I parted my ass cheeks anticipating the feeling of him being inside my ass again.

"Wider!" he said as he smeared the cold lubricant on my brown rose. "Open your ass wider, Mona!" I don't know how, but it did so, and he slipped two lubricated fingers into my enlarged hole.

I could sense my puckered brown rose twitching open and closed uncontrollably. He said it was no longer a tiny puckered rosebud. My ass was now open, gaping and only slightly less of a diameter than his cock.

He pressed slowly into me at first. Then I felt his cock slide easily between my cheeks. What a turn on to feel him slip back into my tight ass! Smooth and easy this time around... far easier than the first time he pushed into me. He backed out slowly to make sure I was well lubricated, then pushed his cock slowly back into me one more time.

Then, without any warning, he grabbed my hips and began pumping my ass hard and fast, his balls bouncing against my cunt. He banged me harder. The sound of him slapping against my ass filled the small apartment. He had grabbed my hip bones, and was pulling my hips back into himself with each thrust. I turned my head so that I could see him fuck me. I could see he was watching my tits swinging in the air, in cadence with every thrust. I was moaning and grunting almost animalistic-ally, lost in some nether fuck world, moaning and fucking him back with my ass. If he paused to rest, I would continue the bucking and screwing myself, all the while straining my neck to see my ass being fucked.

This time he had no control. He came hard, shoved into my ass to the hilt. He reached over and began to knead my tits while kissing my back, all the while still pressed deep inside of me. I was enjoying the feel of him pressed against me, while I was still screwing and hunching him with my ass for moments afterward. He was spent from fucking me, but I clamped him tight with my ass and continued to hump against him, my round globes glistening from the sweat. He was merely holding on for the ride now, still holding on to my hips.

I had gone past the point of just screwing until orgasm. I had now lost myself in that rare nether world of just fucking... inhibitions gone, no longer in control of myself. I was spent, but my writhing was keeping him more than still interested.

12