Jess's Indiscretion

Story Info
Jess may go too far in indulging her fiance's cuckold fetish.
18.8k words
2.53
18.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was about to enter her third year of university, although she didn't really need to with what she was making from her side hustle. She had a good head on her shoulders, though, and knew that the goose would stop laying golden eggs eventually and she would need to prepare for that.

She, and her best friend, Abby had moved into a building owned by Abby's father, saving them on student housing fees and letting them focus on the things they wanted to do. For Abby, that was boys.

Abby went through boys like, well, like they were toys. Throughout school and college, Abby had probably dated half the boys who had the fortune of attending at the same time. That being said, there was some friendly competition between the two best friends, so Jess may have claimed the other half for herself.

They had branched out in college; going into clubs and bars where they skirted around the requirement for ID, getting older men, and boys from other colleges who had snuck in, to buy them drinks and taking their numbers.

This stopped when Jess met Carl. Well, if Jess was being honest, it probably stopped a little while after meeting him - a girl has needs after all. He had fallen for her at first sight, she knew, but it wasn't the same for her. She noticed him back then - he was cute, funny, smart, and beyond the bluster of trying to act like some kind of 'alpha' meathead. He was actually sort of charming: he hadn't even tried fingering her on the first date.

That wasn't what she needed at the time, and she had continued seeing other lads while he courted her. It didn't help their courtship that Abby had started going to the gym; jealous of Jess's natural charms and desperate to compete with her physically. Not only did the changes to her own body start manifesting almost immediately, but she dragged Jess along with her.

With Carl constantly trying to slide into her DMs, Abby's improving physique (Jess had to admit that she might have gotten a little jealous of Abby's shapely arse), and her evenings being taken up by the gym, Abby's lead over Jess began to widen. This encouragement drew her back to the easier victories - lads at the gym who couldn't stop staring, men having mid-life crises at the local pub, classmates she hadn't already dated, and so on.

That changed when Carl bought her a necklace. Like a switch had been flicked in her mind. It was a small silver thing, delicate and intricate in its design. She had noticed it when they were in town together on yet another 'failed' date, eyes lingering on it for several seconds as they passed. She hadn't even mentioned it, but Carl had noticed it and gone out of his way to save the money to buy it, surprising her with it weeks later. It wasn't the fact he had bought her something that caused the change - many of her suitors had given her cheap golden trinkets from Argos and other local shops, while the richer ones had plied her with fancy heirlooms and exquisite jewellery in a bid to open her legs.

Carl had bought it for her with no expectation. Something he had noticed she had liked. Something that he had had to work to save up for to give to a girl who was, up until that point, obviously barely interested in him. In fact, she was only even seeing him still at that point due to his perseverance. Perseverance and maybe the discovery that she needed to use both hands when giving him a disinterested handjob in the McDonalds bathroom - something that would put her ahead of Abby at the time.

With that gift from him, she had decided that she didn't want to be showered in gifts and fawned over shallowly by all the men she met. Well, actually, she didn't mind that at all. But she wanted someone who saw her for her more. Someone who wasn't just being nice to her to get under her. Carl seemed to be that someone.

Abby pretended not to be pissed off - declaring that Jess was leaving enough blokes for her now because Jess knew that she couldn't compete with her any longer. But it was obvious, on their nights out, that Abby wasn't having nearly as much fun when increasing numbers of lads turned their attentions on her after Jess had rejected them already.

Abby was gorgeous. Objectively. Her gym-honed body could compete with Jess's naturally 'gifted' one after months of hard work - while her chest was barely more than flat, her breasts were perky and soft; her body was toned - almost athletic; and she had cultivated a phenomenal arse. She was beautiful, too - an expert at using makeup and hair dye to emphasise certain features. Her caramel skin also seemed to attract a reliable, specific, kind of crowd. Even with all of that, Jess just seemed to attract yet more attention once she was unavailable.

In the first year of uni, Jess realised that she could monetise lust. She began to sell pictures of herself online, bringing in enough cash to pay her bills. Well, not just her bills, really. This sparked a heated argument with Carl, and she let slip that he wasn't the best sex she had ever had.

Carl had, at the time, a front of self-confidence - especially when around his friends. But it was a brittle and thin front. Beneath, he still thought that Jess was way out of his league and suffered constant low-level anxiety about losing her. So, this comment from her resulted in two things: Carl's self-confidence shattering, plunging even further, and his ability in bed taking another hit, causing him to spiral down and down. This, inevitably, got out to Abby who interfered - her competitiveness re-surfacing and causing the runaway train to begin derailing.

Jess wasn't interested in breaking up with Carl. She had fallen for him in the years they had been together and felt as though she would never want to hurt him. But his downward spiral was almost too much to take, putting a strain on their relationship despite both of their wishes to keep it going.

Somehow, Carl's self-doubt and desire to see Jess happy resulted in him offering his best friend, Sam, to her as a one-off thing. Abby had been sleeping with Sam since they met at the start of uni and had also been trying to push Jess towards cheating on Carl with him "to get it out of her system".

Jess wasn't a prude, and she never would have cheated on Carl, but... she wanted to make things better, so she almost relented - resulting in a kind of orgy. Then she relented again and took both her boyfriend and his best friend at the same time.

It had an effect opposite to what she had hoped; it crushed Carl even further. He knew it had been his idea. His suggestion. But, apparently, and maybe obviously, seeing Jess with another man was too much for him. Jess did everything she could think of to keep their relationship together, and to be fair to Carl: so, did he.

As is always the case, shit escalated. Relationships and people changed over the following year or so. Carl came to realised that he liked seeing Jess sleep with someone else, and Jess went along with it. While she did it for Carl, and to strengthen their relationship, she wasn't complaining about Sam: he was sexy, fun, had a perfect dick, and knew how to use it.

Somewhere along the line: Sam and Carl, alongside Abby's new toy, Zach - a foreign student - moved into the other flats in their house. Inevitably, they all found out about Jess' side hustle. Carl accidentally let it slip to Sam, but Zach was convinced he had found videos of her online, even though she went to so much trouble to hide her identity.

Jess' fans kept asking for more and more explicit content. Content with more people, different fetishes, and bigger dicks, which hit Carl hard. Sam gossiped with Zach, and then promptly told Jess enough of what he had said for her to convince herself that Zach was one of the more rabid fans, riling them up.

Carl, coming to terms with his desires, decided to go all in. He agreed to shoot a 'threesome' with Sam and Jess to satisfy his own desire and placate the fans. He rented the most expensive suite in a hotel in their hometown when they returned over the summer holidays, and they shot a scene.

The following day, they hosted a party and Carl proposed to her. There was never any doubt: she loved that boy more than she could put into words, and she said "yes" without hesitation.

That was a couple of weeks ago. Things had been better than ever since then. Jess and Carl had returned to their student house while Abby and Sam stayed home for a while longer. Zach was off in New York, or something like that, which meant that Jess and Carl had been fucking like rabbits for a week solidly. The only breaks they had taken were for Carl to edit their videos; putting a shortened version of the Jess and Sam's tryst live for her fans to see the previous week.

She had caught him masturbating over it on several occasions, even, somehow, between their sessions.

***

Now

"We have to make the most of it," Carl moped. "When the others get back, we'll have to be quiet again."

Jess loved the new confidence Carl had gained. He hadn't been considered handsome at college, wearing oversized clothes, and hiding much of his face with his fringe - obscuring his figure and his features. When Jess had finally seen him, she saw the potential there and had worked to realise it. Between Jess and Sam, they had got him working out, getting proper haircuts, and wearing clothes that suited him.

He had dropped the faux 'lad' front he often adopted and taken on a more natural confidence, seemingly comfortable in his own skin now too, but it was his acceptance of his weird fetish that seemed to let him bloom. He stood straighter, taller, and kept sustained eye contact, whereas before it was always furtive and glancing.

Jess still thought he was cute, with his jet-black hair that was still shaggy despite the shortness. His almost golden eyes always seemed so full of love when he looked at her.

"When are they ever quiet?" Jess replied, turning away from Carl to the mirror. "I can literally count the number of orgasms Abby has each time she has a guy over."

"That's not hard, it's usually zero," Carl retorted, something he wouldn't have said in his previous incarnation, except maybe when drunk. "That's why she keeps Zach and Sam around."

He didn't even stutter when he said that; his hangups about Sam seemingly gone.

Jess giggled, towelling her hair so as not to let a stray drip ruin the light makeup she had just applied. She was just about no longer dripping wet, having left damp footprints through their flat after showering - something that Abby would have scolded her for if she had been there. Her reflection showed her slight, yet curvy, figure wrapped tightly in a white towel that made her skin seem as golden as she usually liked it, although a week of barely leaving the house had let her tan fade to closer to fair than olive.

She sighed and finished squeezing her aureate hair with the towel. She was a natural blonde, but usually bleached it more platinum - or dyed it for content, to make herself less identifiable. She wasn't going to shoot anything for a while, so had dyed her hair a vibrant blonde to more closely match the roots that were beginning to come through.

The towel that enclosed her body began to unravel as she patted her hair, and she instinctively dropped her hands to catch it before her breasts could spill out. Sometimes she hated these things. They were like beacons for unwanted attention that had the added bonus of causing her back to ache, even though she was barely twenty.

This was not one of those times.

She sighed as Carl took them in his hands, hugging her from behind and taking some of the burden off her chest. They were many times larger than his hands, and their weight caused them to practically bulge out around his fingers. He somehow resisted his customary urge to squeeze them.

Jess's crystal blue eyes met Carl's in the mirror; the flecks of gold in his seemed to sparkle with excitement at the contact.

"I'm not sure if the noises she makes with Zach are pleasure, babe. It sounds like he's torturing her..." Jess sighed. "At least she tends to go to his room when they fuck. Poor Sam must need earplugs if I can hear it all the way down here."

Carl began kissing the back of Jess' neck, leaning awkwardly to do so. He didn't reply.

"Carl!" Jess batted him away, after several moments. "I can't take much more of this!"

She laughed as he stepped back and grinned apologetically.

"The others are back this week though," Carl pleaded, before opening his arms in a wide gesture. "And we have all this room to take advantage of - the whole flat. Two flats, even!"

"I've just showered," Jess responded, wrapping her towel back around her breasts.

"Perfect," Carl stepped closer to Jess again, groping at the towel.

"Carl!" Jess laughed as he pushed her back onto the bed. "As fun as this is, I think we can go a day without sex! You have to leave for your appointment in half an hour!"

"I can finish you off in half that time," he grinned.

Jess was still stunned at his transformation. He was almost like another person. His bright smile seemed to warm her as he flung her towel open.

She only put up cursory resistance as he pushed her onto her back and lowered his head between her thighs. He wasn't lying when he said he could finish her off in that time.

Jess felt her fiancé's tongue flick against her clit, and she let out an involuntary gasp at the shock of pleasure.

"You've got to be quick, honey, I need you inside me..." she crooned as he began in earnest.

Carl grunted in response, the vibration tickling her and causing her to grasp his hair. One of his hands stroked up her body and seized one of her breasts, gently beginning to knead it, fingers exploring and probing as well as squeezing. He knew exactly when and how to play with her nipples to help her finish.

The soft flesh bulged out of his hand as he ran his tongue up and down her most sensitive area with long, slow, strokes. Jess let out a gasp of excitement, feeling the beginnings of pleasure rising inside her.

"Fuck, just fuck me, babe," she begged, trying to pull him up by his hair. "I need to feel you."

Jess knew it meant she might not finish, but she desired nothing more than to be filled up. Sometimes she preferred this feeling with Carl over any orgasm he could deliver. She suddenly needed it, intensely and desperately.

Carl ignored her urging, tongue still gliding over her, sending pleasure coursing through her. She squeezed his head with her thighs, letting out a high moan. Carl's cock throbbed and he desperately wanted to fuck her now, but he wanted to rile her up more.

It had only been a few minutes of this before Carl's phone started buzzing.

"Ignore it!" Jess demanded, her plateau just barely out of reach.

"Sorry," Carl replied, forcing himself out of her legs, his cock standing to attention and aching stiffly.

He picked up his phone and Jess saw his eyes go wide, almost in a parody of shock.

"My appointment... I-I got the time wrong!" He quickly began smoothing his clothes down, rushing around the room in a flurry of chaos.

Jess's phone had told her this morning that she was ovulating and that always made her hornier. She felt justified with that knowledge and the state that her inconsiderate fiancé had just put her in when she brought her fingers down to her wetness. She watched Carl, hoping to tempt him back or, at the very least, to push her over that last, little, bump.

He looked at her wistfully, his mind rushing. He had a decision to make, and he knew he had to leave before he changed his mind.

"Sorry babe..." he sighed, giving her a conciliatory peck on the cheek before disappearing into the bathroom.

Jess slumped back, huffing; tempted to continue without him, but she knew that wouldn't be fair. She tried to keep her feelings under control as she laid sprawled on the towel. Her fingers didn't stray far, however.

Carl emerged a second later, "I'm sorry... You know I have this thing."

She nodded, slumping her head back. He hadn't really explained what was happening, other than that he had an appointment with someone important and they wanted to meet face-to-face today, while they were in the country, to discuss some potential 'lucrative' work.

"I love you," Carl groaned, leaning towards her, and pressing his lips to hers.

They both felt their passions flair as their lips locked and Jess darted her tongue into his mouth. She was almost burning with desire, and she could see he wasn't in much more of a fit shape.

"I'll be back this evening, and we can carry on from here..." he smiled sheepishly. "You know I would stay..."

"I know," Jess grumbled, her words coming out harsher than she intended. "See you in a while."

They kissed again, more cooly this time, before Carl quickly turned and left the flat.

***

Earlier that morning.

"Do you think you can take a break now?" Carl asked, his hair dishevelled from sleep.

He had obviously woken up and logged straight onto his laptop to see the response to their new video - the video of Jess having sex with her fiancé's best friend, which had finally been uploaded the evening before.

Jess rubbed her eyes and sat further up in the bed. She didn't know whether Carl was more desperate to see if the calls to see her with another man had been silenced, or whether they were about to make a shitload of money.

He grunted, "It's looking good."

Jess could hear the excitement in his voice, but she had to ask, "What are they saying?"

She saw him deflate slightly before he responded, "Well, now they're all calling me a cuck, which I'm not happy about."

Jess didn't respond to that - he was a cuckold, by the very definition he had explained to her. He had recorded his best friend sleeping with her and then sold the video to strangers on the internet.

"There are fewer people instantly demanding other things, at least..." he paused. "But I guess it's still early, right?"

"Mmhmm," Jess smiled, noncommittally. "Same as the clip you put out."

"Do you still think Zach is part of this?" Carl turned to her with a more serious face.

Zach was a foreign student who was previously a neighbour to Carl and Sam when they lived in student accommodation. He was a huge, muscular, man that was even bigger than Sam - with almost the physique of a bodybuilder. He loved himself and couldn't understand why anyone else wouldn't love him. He flirted shamelessly and bluntly; his go-to techniques basically being extremely thinly veiled entendre and drawing attention to his larger, or more muscular, body parts. Abby had discovered his dick was "as big as her arm" and thus moved him into their building last year to make full use of it.

"Sam told us as much," Jess replied, shaking off the covers and sliding out of bed. "Also, there are a few loud voices, and I mean... one is literally called 'Zachmeister69'..."

Jess let that hang in the air as she stretched.

"It's a common name..." Carl, ever the optimist, argued. "But... as he's away for a while and Abby has master keys to the building, from her dad, then you could always 'borrow' his laptop and we could remove any 'evidence' discretely."

Jess screwed up her face as she looked at Carl. Her fiancé was not the sort to suggest anything remotely criminal. Well, not without Sam's 'encouragement'. He was a computer genius, as far as she was concerned though, so his suggestion was probably based on something achievable.

Carl noticed her expression and quickly continued before she could think too hard about it.

"He wouldn't even know. I can just wipe the accounts, and anything stored on the laptop, and he'll just be confused about it being gone... You know he's not the best with tech."