The Sisters Next Door

Story Info
Summer heats up when Mark meets his new neighbours.
10k words
4.72
50.3k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More chapters to come. Little light on the sex scenes in this one, all characters are over the age of 18.

***

"Ooooh fuck yes...."

"Fuck me... oooh fuck baby! Keep Going!"

A twenty five year old blonde with large fake tits bounced on top of a man who was holding onto the bed sheets below him for dear life. She shifted her body weight up and down on top of his crotch, letting the long hard cock slide in and out of her tight snatch.

She moaned and squealed, her hair constantly getting in front of her eyes, blocking her view at times. The man below her squeezed her large tits, feeling an orgasm brewing.

"Those fucking tits!! Oooh yeah!" said a boy sitting in front of a computer screen, watching it all go down.

He sat in front of the screen, underwear down to his ankles as his right hand thrusted up and down his long cock, desperate to cum himself.

He felt it coming...

Pump after pump after pump, he was going to blow his load all over himself...

"Mark!!" a female voice suddenly interrupted the young man from outside his bedroom.

Afraid that his mother was about to enter his bedroom without any further warning, Mark got out of his comfy spinning chair to pull up his briefs and shorts. He paused the video and turned off the monitor knowing he wouldn't need to minimise out of the tab at all.

"What do you want!" he yelled back.

"The bins need to be taken out before dinner and don't forget to put away your clothes from downstairs," his mother called out to him from behind the door.

Mark waited to hear her footsteps go back down the staircase before he knew it was safe to continue. He then quickly sat back down on his chair, switching back on the computer monitor.

Up popped the image of the blonde porn star, mouth wide open as she moaned. Her large fake breasts covered by the palm of the male co-star's hands.

He was still hard as anything so as he pressed play again, his hand instantly went inside the trunk of his shorts and straight into his briefs.

"Come on bitch..." he muttered, now jerking himself off again.

Just seconds later the screen froze.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he complained.

The wifi signal had dropped and the video was failing to load up again.

Mark slapped the side of the monitor in frustration. It was no use, the internet had dropped out which was a common thing to happen in the summer heat where he lived.

Another knock on the door came moments later, "Bins now please!"

"Fuck sake..." he muttered again.

Life had hit a minor road bump for Mark Johnson, a twenty year old young male from North Brisbane. After graduating high school, the young Aussie boy's aims of getting a job from his biomechanics science course in University had failed after he dropped out just a year after starting it in Western Australia.

He had only just returned back to his family's home, days before the beginning of summer.

There was an uneasy tension between Mark and his parents who were disappointed to say the least about how quickly he was to give up on his dream. They were strict, they wanted both Mark and his older sister to succeed in life but they were often a little brutal with their tough love standards. Since he had come back home, Mark didn't show much interest to do anything but sit in his room all day.

Little did they know, the most amount of energy and effort he put into anything was his afternoon wank session in front of his computer screen.

Frustrated about his orgasm being ruined, the boy got out of his chair and began walking to the front door. Mark wiped the sweat off his forehead as he dragged the bins out to the front of the nature strip. It sure was hot out here, it was hot out here every day in the town he lived in, near the coast above the main city of the state.

Before he could make it back inside the house, Mark noticed a car pulling up in the house next door. It was a small light blue Mazda, driving way too fast as it pulled up into their driveway. The driver slammed on the breaks and the car stopped abruptly.

He knew that there were new people who had moved in next door while he was away. From what his parents had told him, it was a family of five but he was yet to actually see anyone but the father, let alone meet any of them.

Trying not to stare, Mark's heart leapt a little as he watched a stunning brunette jump out of the drivers seat of the Mazda.

'Wow ...' he whispered to himself in his head.

The new neighbour had on tight denim booty shorts and a white tank top that presented a minor amount of cleavage. She had sunglasses on so he couldn't really tell if she looked over at him at all but just by the way she walked and carried herself, Mark was instantly drawn in.

He waited until she was inside her house before going back inside himself. The idea of living next to someone as hot as that who looked to be the same age, suddenly perked Mark up again.

Not to mention, if it really was a family of five... was there more just like her?

***

30 minutes later...

Mark hadn't forgotten about the girl next door, he started thinking about how he could meet her without it being weird or unnatural.

As he went to the bathroom upstairs near his room, he heard a noise coming from outside.

He was just sitting on the toilet, mindlessly scrolling through Facebook when he heard the sounds of water splashing, definitely coming from outside. The small window behind and above him was open so he could hear what was happening out there. It was coming from next door, he knew they had a pool there as he could just see it from his bathroom window. Not to mention, he had been over there as a child multiple times when the last neighbours owned the house. They didn't have hot daughters however, so this was a big difference.

Starting to think about who could get himself over there to enjoy a swim with his hot neighbour, Mark hurried up with finishing his business before flushing the toilet and looking out the window. He could make out only half of the blue water in the underground pool. The trees next door covered the rest which was a pain in the ass for Mark.

Unfortunately this was the only window that they could see the next door's backyard so Mark didn't have much to work with here.

"Hang on a minute..." he muttered to himself as someone in the water suddenly appeared, swimming slowly.

He could tell it was the girl from earlier, he was almost sure of it. That light brown hair from earlier was darker due to being wet from the pool water but her very attractive body shape looked to be the same as what he had seen just a half an hour earlier. Mark didn't know what it was about this girl but by god did he want to see more of her.

The brunette was in what looked to be a dark red bikini. As she put her arms on the edge of the pool tiles to push herself up and out of the water, Mark was able to confirm that.

He stood there looking out the window as more of her wet body appeared above the surface of the water. As her lower half of her body appeared out of the water, Mark got a great look at her nice booty. The red bikini bottoms were ridding up the crack of her ass, giving him a nice view of her heart shaped butt cheeks.

"Knew she would have a nice ass..." he muttered to himself while he watched.

He started to have an urge to finish himself off after, especially after not finishing earlier.

Instead he waiting to see what she would do next.

The girl had exited the pool and now stood by the side of it, squeezing her long brown hair, getting rid of some of the water. She eventually made her way to one of the lounge chairs that was just out of view of Mark.

"Those fucking trees..."

There was no use, he couldn't see anymore which just made him feel a little more sexually frustrated. Unless he made his way outside and climbed the fence to look over, which would have been very obvious, there was no other way to see her at this time.

***

For the next few days, Mark would constantly find himself hiding in the bathroom, to check if she was in the pool or sun baking nearby. The girl seemed to be there most afternoons, having a dip and then tanning. At one stage he could see that she was out their topless, not wanting any tan lines on her back. A bit of side boob popped into his view but unfortunately she never turned around completely to give him a view of what looked like some very nice perky breasts.

After a couple of days masturbating about her half-naked body by the water, Mark started to think about how he could get to hang out with her at the pool with this sexy brunette. Without having any sexual experiences in over six months, Mark was starting to get a little desperate.

He wouldn't define himself as a ladies man per say but Mark certainly loved to flirt and flirting wasn't something he was afraid of. Having an older sister who used to constantly bring around her female friends, Mark had plenty of early experience at trying to woo the ladies.

Was he good at it? That was debatable... but he was certainly open to the idea of flirting with the hot neighbour to see where it went.

About two in the afternoon on a quiet Thursday summer day, Mark went out to the backyard with a plan to at least try and strike up a conversation with the brunette. He first waited until the girl was definitely outside by the pool. Once knowing she was out there and out there alone, Mark grabbed a discarded basketball from the backyard and began shooting it at his outdoor ring.

Making a bit of noise with his basketball, Mark wanted the girl to know that he was out there shooting. It was important for her to know that before he went ahead with the next part of his plan which was to "accidentally" let the ball go over the fence which would hopefully strike up a conversation.

Not thinking too hard about where it would land, Mark let the ball slip out of his hands, projected towards the girl's backyard. He used a little more force that he wanted to originally and he heard it land, smashing into something.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" a female voice yelled all of a sudden.

Shit. Did he hit her, oh no, he started to panic, did he just blow his entire plan on the first damn step. There was some genuine fear that he may have just blown everything up.

"Did you throw this?" she said, standing by the side of the pool, holding up the basketball.

Mark nodded, more focused on checking out her body. She was wearing a sexy two piece bikini, tiny purple bottoms that would look even better when she turned around. Matching it was a purple coloured bikini top that showed plenty of cleavage. The girl had such nice perky tits that stood up so effortlessly.

He was finding it difficult to listen to her while he looked her up and down.

"You knocked my drink over," she stated, pointing to the smashed glass next to her lounge chair.

"Jeez... I'm so sorry, it was just an accident, the ball bounced off the top of the backboard and there was nothing I could do to stop it?" He lied to her.

She had on sunglasses but after hearing him speak, the girl put them up on top of her head, now giving Mark a view of her eyes for the first time. They were mesmerising, even from the distance they had between them. Green beautiful eyes that seemed to sparkle in front of him.

"I really am sorry, maybe i can bring you over a drink as an apology," he said, making his move.

She smirked, almost as if she knew that this was some sort of big plan that he had organised himself.

"Well you're certainly not getting your ball back until you get me another one so I guess you better get moving then," she replied.

An instant smile, Mark nodded enthusiastically, "I'll see what I've got over here and then be back in a minute."

"There's nobody else home, it's just me," she then told him, "Just enter through the side gate and come down to the back, it should be all open."

"Got it, see you in a minute."

Home alone and she was inviting him round, this was starting to look quite promising for Mark.

***

After days of thinking about this mystery neighbourhood girl, Mark was finally about to get to know her properly. He couldn't have moved much quicker with grabbing some drinks and coming through the side gate of her house to get to the pool area.

As he made it there, the female neighbour was giving his cock a massive task to try and stay soft. She was bent down by the edge of the pool with a dust pan and shovel, shovelling up all of the broken glass from her drink. From behind her, Mark had a nice look at that smoking ass, half her ass cheeks showing in some small light purple bikini bottoms.

"Just a second too late to help me clean your mess up," she joked with him, getting up off her knees.

"God I'm sorry, you should have let me get that for you," he told her.

The brunette took it over to a nearby bin, getting rid of all the glass, "Chill, Im just teasing you," she laughed.

Seeing her face to face was even better than the view he had when peeking over the fence.

"We'll I've got you a few drinks to make up for it, hope you like vodka," he said, holding up a four pack of coloured premixed vodka bottles.

Jade giggled again as she sat down cross legged on her chair, "A man who drinks girl drinks is a man I like to hang out with. Come take a seat neighbour."

That was an early win. A couple of points on the board early for Mark, he thought to himself. He put down the cruisers carefully before taking a seat on the chair next to her's, one that was just half in the sun, the rest in the shade from the trees.

"I guess this would be a good time for introductions, I'm Mark."

"Pleasure to meet you Mark, I'm Jade."

"How long have you been living here for Jade? Can't say I've seen you at all in the last couple of weeks that I've been home."

Jade leaned over to open up the drinks that Mark had bought over. She quickly screwed off the cap, throwing it behind her before taking a sip, "The fam moved here only a couple of months ago but I've been at placement for uni over the last few weeks so haven't really been home much."

"What are you at placement for?"

"Nursing," she told him, "On break this week now for the summer holidays."

It explained why he was now all of a sudden seeing this girl outside every day.

"Are you studying or anything?" she asked him while putting up her brown hair into a bun.

Mark felt a little more comfortable having this conversation with a stranger rather than overwhelming concerning parents, "Nah, I actually just came back from WA, the course I was in... it just didn't end up working for me."

She nodded, "Don't sweat it hun. My sisters Katie dropped out of her course and now has a job she enjoys in retail. You'll find what you're after eventually, it all works out."

"Just the one sister?" He asked curiously.

"Three of uis. Triple the trouble. Alice is the youngest at 18, I'm the middle child at 20 and Katie's the oldest at 22."

"And are they both as attractive as you are?"

"Awww hun, aren't you a real sweet talker," she smirked, "You'll have to judge that for yourself but... if you want my honest answer, although Katie's got me beat on the size of her tits, I'm still by far the hottest McCormack girl in the family."

She was a little cocky but he liked that. When you look that darn good in a bikini, you had a right to be arrogant. There was a real strong sex appeal coming from her that drew him in, that and the fact she looked like an actual model.

"I haven't seen either of them here yet either since I've come home from uni," Mark asked.

"Alice just graduated high school so she's down at the Gold Coast for schoolies, I'm sure you'll see Katie eventually, she's just been busy with work."

"Where did you say she worked again?"

"In retail, Mount Lorence Shopping Centre near the beach," she replied before fiddling with her own chair, "You know, I'd love to keep answering questions but first, I really need to start tanning my back, these are prime hours in the sun right now," she told him.

Jade pulled down her lounge chair so she could lay down on it flat. She went stomach first, trying to get comfortable.

"Did you want me to leave?" Mark asked, a little confused by the way she worded her last sentence.

"No, of course you can stay," she said, relieving him, "Anyways, I need you to do me a favour while you're here."

"What's that?"

"A girl can't oil her back by herself," she said, grabbing a bottle of tanning oil off the ground from the side of her chair.

Mark smiled, excited by the idea of oiling up her back. He couldn't wait, getting off his own chair in the shade to get up close to her. He moved over to her and kneeled just to the side of the chair, getting an optimal view of her entire backside.

"Undo the bra strap please hun, we don't want any tan lines now do we?" she told him.

"Yes ma'am," he said excitedly as he began unclipping the back of the bikini top.

It clicked open with one touch of his fingers, exposing her entire back. Helping him out with the rest, Jade slid her arms out of the holes of the bikini top so that it was now completely off and just sitting below her nice perky breasts.

She appeared to be in such a comfortable position now, Mark unscrewed the bottle of oil and began to pour it across her back.

There was a real art of doing this, he didn't want to go overboard and be trying to scrape it off because of how much tanning oil was sitting there.

Once he felt like he had the right amount, he began to rub it in slowly to her warm smooth skin. Mark was gentle at first, not sure what the best way of going about this was considering they had only just met in person today.

"Don't be shy, really rub it in there for me," she told him.

He didn't need to be asked twice, Mark started to let his hands explore her back further, really pressing deep into her skin, spreading the oil around. With enough courage, he managed to even rub the oil in onto her sides, getting nice and close to her breasts. He could feel them just slightly as he copped a bit of soft side boob as his hands wandered that direction.

There was no sign that he was pushing any boundaries so Mark didn't feel like there was any reason to hold back.

"You have such nice skin, so nice and soft..." he told her, rubbing in the oil.

"Every girl should take care of her skin, that's a golden rule in my book."

There felt like there was a serious connection between the two of them. Not anything romantic as such but a chemistry that seemed to work well. If it was the kind of chemistry that got him inside her panties, Mark would be thrilled.

"While you're at it, you may as well do the rest of me too?" she then said, closing her eyes as she laid down peacefully.

Mark's eyes instantly went to that tantalising ass that was sticking up in front of him. He paused, not wanting to straight away start rubbing her butt if it was unwanted.

"You mean, like your legs or...?"

She turned her head and smirked, "Yeah my legs and whatever skin that's showing that you can see."

The brunette smirked, knowing exactly what Mark was asking. Rather than just saying yes to rubbing oil into her ass, she decided to tease a bit with a less direct answer.

She turned her head back to relax again as Mark began rubbing the tanning oil into her legs first. Starting at the ankles first, he made his way up to her calves before pushing up to her hamstrings.

Trying to break out of the confines of his shorts was Mark's cock that was being wound up quite a bit by his neighbour's incredible model like body. With how perfect her frame was, he wouldn't be surprised if she did some on the side.

"Mmm that feels nice," she half moaned as he began rubbing more oil into the back of her thighs.

It started to feel more like a massage than just applying tanning oil. Just by the way Mark was rubbing it into her skin, her body was reacting very positive towards it. The sensation of his own hands against her body, something he wasn't aware of the effect that it had. He kept going until his hands were at the bottom of her ass cheeks.