The Gypsy's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

"Oh please, you are so hard right now, you couldn't piss if you tried." She said as she finally got his pants open. In one fell swoop, she yanked both his pants and underwear to the floor, his cock flopped out fully erect and nearly bopped her on the head.

"Sophia wait!" Mark complained, but he watched helplessly as his lovely wife moved her face up close to his erection and smelled the thick heady scent of his cum dried penis. He was sure that she would pull away in disgust and start screaming any second now. His mind flashed through divorce proceedings and alimony, lots of alimony. He had been caught red handed after all.

Imagine Mark's surprise when his sexy young wife, who had up til now refused to put her face any where near his penis, was now sliding her nose up and down his length, smelling each and every inch, and moaning the whole time. He even heard her mumbling under her breath "Oh fuck it smells so fucking good."

He watched her in awe, amazed that she seemed so excited. How could she not smell the scent of pussy and cum, he wondered, when he could smell it from way up here. Then he saw her tongue come out and lick the underside from his nut sack to the head, before engulfing the head and the first two inches into her mouth.

It was happening. The pie worked, just like the gypsy had promised. So it had all been real after all. Mark was in heaven watching his wife suck him, and now he knew that when Sophia finished the pie, she would forever be addicted to sucking his cock and eating his cum. As much as she had enjoyed the pie, and she had seemed like she was nearly orgasmic while she ate it, he figured that it wouldn't take long for her to finish eating the rest of it.

Now, watching her suck him off for the very first time, Mark could tell that Sophia really was getting off while she sucked him. Her hips were gyrating and her skin was flushed. Her fingers clutched his ass cheeks and she was grunting and moaning and trembling. She was on the verge of cumming without even touching herself. If Mark hadn't just recently experienced the most draining orgasm of his life, he probably would have been ready to cum himself, but he knew it would take a while.

For the next fifteen minutes, Sophia worked tirelessly, trying everything she could think of to get her husband to cum in her mouth, but, although what she was doing felt wonderful, he was still far from cumming.

Finally, her jaw aching from so much sucking, Sophia pulled back and said "Does it feel okay honey?"

"Yeah of course. It feels wonderful babe." Mark answered.

"I think that I want you to cum in my mouth. I know it sound weird but, for some reason, I just want to try it. The only problem is that my jaw is killing me. How can I get you to cum quicker?"

There were two things that Sophia had never allowed Mark to do with her, one was oral sex, and the other was anal sex. Mark often thought that he never would have married her if he had known how much of a prude she was, but then the fact that she refused to have sex with him before they were married should have tipped him off. She might have been young, but her mind was old school.

Now that Mark was getting his puritan wife to suck his cock and swallow his cum, he thought that he could use that to his advantage to finally break her anal cherry. After careful consideration he said "I'm sorry honey, I know that you are trying your best, and I do appreciate it, but I've just got so much on my mind lately, I can't seem to relax and allow myself to cum. I think we are going to have to stop and try again later."

The look in Sophia's eyes was one of despair and she shook her head and said "But Mark, I really want this now. Maybe I just need to try harder."

"It feels really good but I just don't think that it is going to work right now...unless...no, forget it."

"Unless what? Please tell me. What can I do?"

"Well, I've got to admit that your first attempt at a blowjob is kind of...well, I know you are trying, but it needs work. I just don't think that you are good enough yet to get me to cum."

"So what if you just fuck me like regular, but pull out when you cum and put it in my mouth."

"Well, that might work, but I think I might even need more than that today."

"What do you need then?"

There was one thing about Sophia when it came to sex and that was that she was very naive. Mark had always looked at her naivety as a burden, and that was one reason why he went elsewhere for sex. But now there was a chance he could use her ignorance to his advantage and he was going to try.

"I might need to try something new and fresh, you know, to get the juices flowing. I was thinking maybe anal sex." He tried to look as sincere as possible while he said this.

"Oh! You want to put it in my butt?!? I can't do that Mark."

"Why not? You always told me that you couldn't suck me either, but now you are doing just that, and you want to swallow my sperm. You seem to like it a lot. So what if you try anal sex, just once, and realize you don't like it? Then you never do it again. No harm done. But if you do like it...think of how much fun we can have. And I promise to go slow and be extra careful. In fact, you can even be on top, that way you can control everything."

Sophia seemed to consider it for a few moments before saying "But I want to drink your cum. How can I do that if...that's just gross."

Mark sighed loudly, then said "Yeah your right. Well look, I'm going to take a shower, and if you still want it in the morning we can try again." He stepped out of his pants and walked around her, heading to the bathroom.

After Mark's showered and dried himself with an over sized towel, he wrapped it around his waist and walked back into the bedroom, where he stopped in his tracks when he saw his wife. She was kneeling naked on the bed with her ass pointed directly at him. Her face was on the bed and her legs were spread wide. When she heard him walk into the room, she looked back and said "I found this." and held up a condom. Then she said "Please be gentle with me."

Dropping the towel to the floor, Mark moved to the bed and noticed the bottle of lube was between her legs. Like most guys, he hated condoms, but he could see how hard Sophia was trying, so he lubed his cock, tore open the condom and rolled it on while she watched. Then, he moved behind her where she couldn't see, and yanked it off. It slid off easily with the lube and he balled it up and tossed it behind him on the floor. His first anal sex with his wife was going to be bareback.

He put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them open, looking at her anus. "Honey, I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and slowly let it out. I'm going to help loosen you up, so it won't hurt when I put it in. Just relax and try to enjoy this babe."

Mark put a hand on her lower back and pushed down, causing her ass to tilt up, then he squirted a large dollop of lube between her cheeks. Using his free hand, he started rubbing up and down over her anus, not trying to push his finger inside yet, just rubbing all around. After a few minutes of rubbing, her sphincter was noticeably loosening and allowing the tip of his fingers to slide in.

As Mark continued to rub, Sophia began to moan. Her outer sphincter had loosened up enough to slide two or three fingers in easily, but her inner sphincter would need much more coaxing in order to relax it. He poured more lube down the crack of her ass and slid just the tip of his pointer finger into the tight ring of her inner sphincter. Feeling her flinch, he stopped pushing and just let his finger sit there while his other fingers rubbed gently on the outside, her opening tightening and releasing over and over.

About a minute later, Mark started wiggling the finger that was still in the tight vise like grip of her inner sphincter, and her felt that also begin to loosen. He could hear Sophia's uneven breathing and hear her occasional moans and he knew that this was getting to her.

Soon, Mark was able to slide two more fingers past her second sphincter and work them in and out. A loud moan from his wife alerted him to the fact that she was ready for the next step, and he used his free hand to pour more lube on his raging cock.

Stroking himself with his free hand, Mark pushed the three fingers of his other hand in as deep as they could possibly go and his wife made a 'UUUUUMMMMMM' sound. He slid the fingers out and placed the head of his swollen prick up to her hole, which, for the moment was still wide open. His cock head was larger than the opening, but he didn't wait for it to close. With a slow but steady push forward, Mark slid his aching cock into his wife's furnace hot asshole.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHSSSHHHIIITTTTT!!" Sophia exclaimed as the thick rod slid into her most private opening. "OH HONEY IT'S TOO BIG!!!" She squealed, but Mark kept pushing slowly forward until his big hairy balls flattened up against her wet quim. "OOOOOHHHHHHSSTTOOOPP!!" She yelped, her hands balled up into fists clutching the blankets and her toes curled up tight, causing the undersides of her feet to wrinkle up.

Buried to the hilt in his wife's soft anal passage, Mark held himself perfectly still except for his hands which were rubbing her back. "Just relax honey, it's all the way in." He tensed himself, causing his cock to bounce inside her and she moaned again.

"Oh God, it's so big Mark, I don't know if I can do it! " Sophia wailed.

"Your doing fine babe, just breath. It feels so nice, it won't take me long to cum."

At that, Sophia groaned and said "Can you pull out and take off the condom before you cum. I want it in my mouth so bad, I need it." She was whimpering like a little girl getting a spanking, and her face was a mask of pleasure and pain.

"I know hon, get ready." With that, Mark slid himself all the way back until just the head of his penis was still in the tight ring of her ass, and after a moments hesitation, he slammed himself forward, slapping his balls against her soft pussy.

"HHHHNNNNGGGGG" Sophia grunted out loud from the first hard thrust, then she began a "Huh huh huh huh huh huh" as he commenced to pounding away into her ass. When he first entered her, she was sure that she wouldn't enjoy it. It felt like there was a bowling pin shoved in there and it was very uncomfortable. But something happened as he began to pump in and out, it started to feel good, real good. It was a shock to her but she went with it.

There was no question in Mark's mind of whether it felt good or not, this was the tightest fuck he ever had, and he was loving every thrust. He reached a hand under his nut sack and slipped two fingers into her slick slit. He was so thrilled with the fact that he was fucking his prudish wife in the ass and was about to shoot a load down her throat that he knew he wouldn't last long.

"Oh shhhhit hon, rub my clitty please. I want to cum so bad." Sophia moaned, and Mark didn't disappoint. Her clitoris was swollen and he found it easily, catching it between his first two fingers and squeezing it. They were both on the verge of cumming, and when he pinched her love button, she squealed in delight.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMMINNNGGG!!!" Sophia wailed as her orgasm took over.

Mark felt her anus tighten up over and over again around the base of his cock. It was so tight that it felt like it was going to squeeze his cock off, but it was so good. He had to stop thrusting and hold on while Sophia bounced through her orgasm and he very nearly started shooting his seed deep into her bowels, but somehow managed to hold it back until she calmed down a bit.

When Sophia's orgasm was abating, her ass muscles clamped down one more time and Mark felt the unmistakable, uncontrollable feeling begin. "I'm cumming!" he announced, quickly pulling his cock from his wife's rectum. He didn't have time to wipe it clean, but he didn't see anything on it except clear lube, so he clamped his hand around it and his thumb over the hole, while his wife hurriedly spun herself around.

Having just experienced her very first anal orgasm, Sophia would have liked to bask in the endorphins and enjoy the moment for what it was, but when she heard Mark say that he was cumming, she became a woman possessed and in a flash had spun around. She knew time was of the essence so she pulled Mark's hand away and caught the head of his cock in her lips just as the first blast of hot semen spurted from the tip.

Mark looked down at his hot wife as she put the head of his cock in her mouth. The fact that it had just been deep in her anus seemingly not a problem for her. He felt the first shots of his cum squirt out and heard his wife moan. Her eyes opened and looked up into his eyes, then they rolled up into her head as she started to orgasm again. This wasn't any ordinary orgasm from her either, it was so strong that she began squirting a powerful blast of girl cum from her untouched pussy. Mark grabbed her head and shoved his cock to the back of her throat, holding himself there while he continued shooting sperm.

Sophia had no idea why she wanted (needed) to swallow her husbands sperm. She had ate the pie, it was so good, and when she finished it, she had a vision of her husbands penis in her mouth. Only it wasn't just a vision because her pussy had started to throb with the vision. She tried to put the thought out of her head, after all, she had never had the urge to do that, but her mind kept returning to the vision and her pussy wouldn't stop throbbing. Each time she pictured herself sucking him, she became more turned on until she had to see what it was like.

When she started to suck him, Sophia became even more turned on if that was possible, and her vision became him shooting his load down her throat. She had smelled his sperm before and had hated the smell. The thought of swallowing it would have turned her stomach before, but now it seemed like the right thing to do, and she was going to do it.

Then, Mark had surprised her by telling her he wanted to put it in her butt first. That should have been the end of the discussion because she had no desire to do anal sex, and she told him no. She even tried to put it out of her mind and go about her housework, but the visions kept returning. Then she remembered that there were some condoms in the drawer and decided that maybe she could handle anal if it meant she could get what she wanted (needed), so she agreed to try it.

The shocking thing was how good her husbands cock felt inside her asshole. So good that she had an orgasm that was unlike any orgasm she ever had before and for just a moment she wasn't thinking about swallowing his sperm. But when her orgasm died down, and Mark said he was cumming, the craving was back worse than ever and she quickly spun around and sucked the head into her mouth.

What she wasn't expecting was her bodies reaction to the first shot of his cum. Having just experienced a powerful orgasm, she never should have been able to cum again so soon, but the moment the sperm hit her tongue, her pussy exploded in a forceful orgasm. The pleasure was so intense that she lost control of her body and nothing mattered anymore. She was dimly aware of liquid spraying her calves and feet, and she never even realized that Mark had shoved his swollen cock deep into her mouth, blocking her airway as shot after shot of his sperm was blasted right down her throat.

Even though his orgasm was going on, Mark was still watching his wife. She was trembling like a leaf in a windstorm, and her pussy was gushing, something he had never seen her do before. He had seen woman squirt before in porn videos, but he often wondered if it was real, now he knew it was real.

When Mark's orgasm finished his cock became over sensitive and he pulled out of Sophia's mouth, but she continued to shake and her pussy sprayed three more times before she collapsed on the bed. It scared him at first because he thought that she had a seizure or something, and he got down to see if she was still breathing. She was of course, but she was unconscious, and her face was frozen in a mask of pure bliss.

Mark looked down at his shrinking cock and saw a drop of white cum on the head. He placed the tip of his penis in Sophia's open mouth and wiped the drop on her tongue. She moaned and he saw her thighs clench again as if she was having another mini cum. He moved around the bed and looked at her pussy. She was lying on her side with her legs pulled up and her knees folded so he could clearly see that her pussy lips were swollen, and the smell of sex was so powerful it was nearly overwhelming.

The bed was soaked from where she had sprayed so much fluid and he knew that the longer the blankets were on it, the more it would soak into the mattress. He pulled up the blankets on one side, then rolled his wife over until he could pull the blankets off. She was starting to wake up as he yanked the sheets out from under her, but she was unaware of what was going on still.

Mark checked the wet spot on the mattress and found that it wasn't that bad, he had stripped the bed quick enough after all, then he went back to Sophia's side. She was coming to finally and although her eyes were still having trouble focusing, she was trying to get up.

"Wh...what happened?" she asked. "W was I sleeping?"

"You passed out dear, when you came." Mark answered.

"Ohhhh yeah I came sooo so good...what happened to me Mark? I...I'm not like that. That's not me. Am I sick?"

"No honey, your not sick. You just decided to try something new and you liked it."

"Oh my god, I was sooo slutty. I'm not a slut, I'm not like that. Why did I..." She was babbling and Mark leaned down close to her and whispered in her ear "Just take a nap hon. Just close your eyes and sleep." And she did just that.

Mark found a blanket in the closet and threw it over the bed and his sleeping wife, then went to the bathroom to piss and to wash his penis. Afterward, he walked back into the bedroom and decided that he too could use some sleep. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 5:30. He thought a couple hours of sleep wouldn't hurt, then he would get some dinner and relax for the evening. Laying down under the blanket, Mark drifted off to sleep and didn't wake back up until midnight.

---

Mark's stomach was growling when he woke up at 12:03 AM. He looked over to his wife and saw that she was still sound asleep. He watched her chest rising and falling in the moonlight through the open blinds. She seemed so peaceful so he carefully crawled out of bed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen where he nuked some leftovers in the microwave and sat down in front of the TV to eat.

The TV was on some action movie with guns and gangsters and damsels in distress, but Mark's mind was on what happened earlier. It all seemed like a dream now, a very vivid, intense, insane dream, but surely it was too outlandish to be real. But he knew that it was real, unless of course he was in a coma in a hospital somewhere and all of this was some hallucination. If it was a dream though, he didn't want it to end.

Before he knew it, it was 3:00 AM and Mark could feel himself drifting, so he got up, went to the kitchen to take care of his plate, and checked the fridge to make sure the pie was still there, it was. Then he made his way back upstairs and went to bed, falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He didn't wake up again until 10:00AM and was surprised that Sophia hadn't woke him earlier considering that she wasn't in bed anymore. He got up and threw his robe on, and after a piss and splashing some water on his face, he headed downstairs.

He heard voices coming from the kitchen and recognized his daughters and Sophia's voices, and his heart skipped a beat when he heard a third female voice saying "Mrs. Stanley you were right, this is the best apple pie I've ever ate."

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers