The Gypsy's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was almost surprised by the warmth of the phallic looking root. It felt alive in his mouth and he moved his lips up and down in an attempt to trick his wife. When she dug her fingers into his side again and yelled 'suck it', he involuntarily began sucking. It was only a little bit, but that was all it took. One tiny suck and a tiny bit of warm fluid squirted into his mouth. It was a bitter tasting fluid that had a weird affect on his mouth, it caused him to pucker, which which in turn caused him to suck more which caused much more fluid to squirt into his mouth. He wasn't in control of his mouth anymore and couldn't stop sucking if he wanted to.

It took about twenty seconds before the root was empty and it took another twenty seconds before Mark got control of his mouth enough to stop sucking and spit the thing out. He hadn't even noticed that he was cumming inside his wife's pussy while he was swallowing the fluid.

Sophia noticed though that his cock was going soft inside her and when she slid off, a glob of white cum leaked from her pussy onto his leg. The two girls who had earlier shared his cum, both moved on it quickly. Marissa being on the floor got to it first and licked the slime off his leg before engulfing his flaccid cock in her mouth and sucking the remaining fluid off, moaning and cumming the whole time.

Sarah looked on in disappointment as she still needed to eat more of her dads cum, but Sophia, seeing her daughter's face said "Come here honey and suck it out of me." She spun around on the bed and spread her legs wide.

Without a second thought or a worry about it being her mother, Sarah dove down and clamped her lips around her own mother's pussy. She started to suck and was rewarded with a stream of cum oozing into her mouth. "Mmmm" she moaned as she swallowed the mess and continued to suck, her own pussy going into spontaneous spasms of orgasm.

Just then, Marissa gasped and picked her head up. "Look, he's hard again!" She announced and sure enough Mark's overused cock was standing erect again.

"It must be the root. The gypsy told me that it would give you the strength you would need for this. That was what she meant, that you would have the strength to satisfy all three of us from now on."

Sarah pulled her mouth off her mother's pussy and said "Well then let's give it a try."

Mark was unsure what was going on and was surprised that his cock was still hard, but then the strangest thing happened, Sarah took his cock, wrapped her lips around it, and sucked, and he started to cum again. It wasn't exactly what he would call an orgasm though because it felt a bit like he was peeing, but after a few moments, Sarah picked up her head and said "It's wonderful, he's cumming so much."

Marissa put her lips around his little head next and sucked, and was rewarded with a blast of semen which she swallowed down. She slid her lips back until just the very tip of Mark's penis was still between them and sucked as if she was sucking soda through a straw. Her hand wrapped around his shaft felt the viscous fluid flowing as she sucked and swallowed.

It was a very strange feeling for Mark as the two girls drained his balls. It wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, but there was little to no pleasure involved. A few moments later, when his wife took his cock and sucked half of his length into her mouth, he felt the pleasure of the blowjob, but she stopped after sucking a mouthful of his cum.

Mark was left tied to the bed while the three women, his wife, his daughter and her lesbian lover, all had sex together. He couldn't believe how they were all acting like what they were doing was the most natural thing in the world. His wife was the one who surprised him the most though, because she had always been so turned off by lesbians.

He watched as Marissa lay above him on the bed, her legs spread wide and held open by her arms, while Sarah knelt on the floor in front of her licking and sucking her pussy. Meanwhile, not to be outdone, Mark's wife Sophia, who had always been turned off by lesbians, was on her knees behind her very own daughter, licking away at her ass. It was a disturbing but highly erotic scene.

For the next hour, while Mark begged to be set free, the three women fingered, fisted, licked, sucked and fucked each other to several screaming orgasms. About half way through their orgy, Sophia grew tired of listening to Mark's whining and she crammed a pair of her daughter's underwear into his mouth. She used a soiled pair of her nylons to gag him so he wouldn't be able to spit out the undies, then she rejoined the orgy.

---

Epilogue

After a long weekend of lesbian sex between the three women, Sarah and Marissa both decided that they didn't really need to return to college after all, and they moved in with Mark and Sophia for good.

The more the three women were together, the more depraved their actions became. It seemed as if the iced tea mixture had taken away all their inhibitions, leaving them willing to try anything that came to mind, no matter how degrading or perverted it was. Mather and daughter and Marissa became extremely familiar with every inch of each others bodies and there was never an ounce of jealousy between them.

Watching the three women closely, Mark noticed that they all seemed to become intoxicated by each others womanly smells. Things that they would have looked at as gross or disgusting in the past, was now highly erotic to all three. For instance, they seemed to get aroused by sniffing each others armpits, feet, and asses. They would also smell each others soiled underwear and get aroused by the musky scent.

Mark was getting frustrated at being used as nothing more than a drinking fountain by all three women who now lived in his home. It seemed to Mark like the only thing the women were interested in anymore was each others bodies. They all came to see him every day to get their fill of semen that they craved, but then they wanted to have sex with each other, leaving Mark to sit on the sidelines and watch. He would get so turned on by watching that he would masturbate, but that didn't seem to work anymore.

He would often wake up to one of the girls sucking the head of his cock and swallowing the semen that just flowed out of it. It always felt good, but they would never continue until he could actually feel an orgasm.

He made a return trip back to the potion shop a few days later. The beautiful, sexy gypsy smiled and welcomed him. He had prepared himself for this moment, and even though he struggled to keep his mind from turning into a pile of mush, he managed to ask her what the potion was that she had given his wife.

The explanation she gave cleared everything up for Mark. She said that since there was no way to reverse the original potion, and all three women were going to keep coming to him everyday for his sperm, she was concerned that there would be jealousy between them. The only solution was to give them something to take away all their inhibitions. The potion also would allow them all to sexually satisfy each other instead of them only getting their satisfaction from swallowing his sperm.

The root was something that would allow Mark to easily pump out plenty of sperm, enough to satisfy all three women every single day, and she assured him that he could still enjoy the pleasure associated with orgasm. He left the shop with answers and a small vial that she had given him. The potion inside, if he chose to take it, would loosen his inhibitions, so he would stop beating himself up over the fact that he was having sexual relations with his own daughter.

He decided to drink the potion a day later after watching his wife and daughter in a heated 69 while Marissa stood behind Sophia licking her asshole. He was turned on by the scene, but he was tortured by the fact that it was his daughter who he was lusting over. After he swallowed the liquid in the vial, he walked over to his wife, pulled her head up, and shoved his swollen cock into his daughters pussy. He kept pulling out and alternating between fucking his daughters pussy and his wife's mouth, finishing

His plans for acquiring the old, dilapidated building for the land seemed unimportant now, and Mark retreated from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, opting instead to live off his acquired wealth.

The days that followed were filled with sex. All four of them stayed naked almost all the time while they were home and nothing was off limits. Their play was only limited by their imagination and with the Internet readily available, their imaginations never slowed. Every secret fantasy that any one of them ever considered was fair game now that they had no inhibitions, and all of them was more than willing to try anything new.

The End