The Gypsy's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what you want isn't it Marissa? You want to put it in your mouth, and you want to suck it until it cums in your mouth."

She swallowed noisily and said "What is wrong with me? This is so wrong."

Mark reached down and unbuttoned his pants, eliciting a gasp from Marissa. She pulled her hand away when he began to lower the zipper, her eyes following his every move. With his fly open, he took her hand again, looked into her eyes, and helped her slide her hand into his underwear. Her breath caught in her throat and she shuddered.

"Take it out Marissa, you know you want to see it." Mark said.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and gently pulled it through the opening of his underwear.

Having just shot a load mere minutes ago, Mark was still soft and his penis had leaked a tiny amount of clear fluid, making the head sticky and wet.

Marissa was making strangled crying sounds from her throat as she fondled her girlfriends father, conflicting emotions running through her brain. She wanted to bend over and put it in her mouth, but she also wanted to get up and run back upstairs to Sarah. They had made love just minutes ago, each hungrily licking each others pussies, but neither one could make the other cum. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they pulled away from each other unfulfilled. Sarah had laid on the bed, refusing to talk about it, and said she was going to take a nap, so Marissa had walked into the hall and peeked into Mark and Sophia's room.

The only other cock that she had touched was that of Darren Miller in tenth grade. She had invited him over to her house at the urging of her best friend, who knew that Darren liked her. With a few hours before her parents came home, he had made his move. He was nervous, but not as nervous as she was.

At that point in time, she was scared to think about what her life would be like as a lesbian, so she desperately wanted to like penis. Darren's cock had been almost laughably hard, the head nearly purple, and when he urged her to suck it, she did just that.

He lasted about fifteen seconds in her mouth before he grabbed her head in both hands and shoved his erupting cock into the back of her throat. She remembered the feeling of it gagging her, choking her, bile rising up in the back of her throat, threatening to come spraying out around his member. She remembered the taste of his semen, hot, salty and bitter, and so sticky and thick it clogged her throat.

She remembered struggling to pull away, slapping and clawing at his thighs. When she was sure that she was about to pass out, he pushed her away, his still hard cock waving in the air, more cum leaking out and running down the shaft. She saw it all clearly, it was etched in her brain, as she coughed and retched and tried to spit the offending mess into her hand.

It was the last time she ever wanted to see a penis again in her life, and she decided at that point that she didn't care what her parents thought anymore, she was a lesbian through and through.

Now, as she sat here next to her girlfriends father, her hand on his soft moist penis, she just wanted it in her mouth, shooting it's semen down her throat. Why she wanted it was a mystery to her, but it was all she could think about ever since she finished eating the pie. When she had peeked into his bedroom, she saw his wife doing what she wanted to do and her pussy was throbbing just seeing it.

"Marissa, do you want to suck it?" Mark asked.

Never taking her eyes off it, Marissa nodded her head.

"Go ahead then, put it in your mouth."

After a brief hesitation, Marissa slowly leaned forward. Her mouth was watering like she was about to eat a t-bone steak. As she got closer, her lips were trembling as she opened her mouth and engulfed his flaccid penis. As soon as she felt it against her tongue, her pussy clenched with excitement and she squeezed her lips around it and started to suck.

It didn't take long after Marissa started to suck for Mark's cock to swell up to it's full length. She had thick, soft lips and what she lacked in technique, she made up for in enthusiasm. Her tongue was fluttering all over the helmet shaped head, while her lips worked up and down and her hand gripped the shaft.

Even though Mark had just recently had an orgasm with his wife upstairs, it felt so different and good, that he was certain he would be able to cum again. After several minutes of Marissa working his erection though, he was really feeling the effects of too much stimulation, and he wasn't so sure that he would be able to cum.

Tiring quickly, Marissa pulled her mouth off Mark's tool and looked up at him. "Are you almost there Mark? Would you like me to take out my breasts?" She asked in a breathless voice.

Of course he wanted to see her breasts, he loved big soft breasts and the only reason that he hadn't asked her earlier, was the fact that he felt guilty about it being his daughters girlfriend. Now though, he was too horny to worry about Sarah. "Oh fuck yeah." he replied, just as breathless as Marissa.

Moving quickly, her embarrassment seemingly gone, Marissa pulled her tight top of over her head. Underneath, she was wearing a purple lace bra that seemed to be straining under the weight of her massive breasts. She reached behind her back and effortlessly unlatched the strap, (a feat of blind dexterity that always impressed Mark) then pulled her arms tightly to her sides, which held the now loose garment up. She glanced at Mark again with a shy grin and flutter of her eyes, before her eyes locked onto his erection again and she let the bra drop down her arms to the floor.

Marissa reached for Mark's saliva coated cock and began to stroke it when he decided to take control. "Marissa, kneel down on the floor in front of me." He waited while she followed his instruction, then said "Now put it between your tits."

Marissa looked up at him with furrowed brow, but she still moved forward and wrapped her breasts around his cock. They were so big that it nearly disappeared between them, only the head sticking out below her neck.

"Now squeeze 'em together and go up and down. You can suck the head while you do that too." Mark instructed.

She pushed the outside of her breasts together, creating a snug crevice between her two fleshy pillows, and tilted her head so she could catch his spongy head between her lips. She started to slide up and down and settled on just keeping her mouth open and her tongue out so when she slid down she could slide her tongue over the underside of his penis. As she found her rhythm, her saliva dripped down his shaft, making the passage slick and increasing his sensation.

"Oh shit that's fucking hot!" Mark groaned as he watched the large busted woman.

"Dad? Marissa? What the fuck is going on?!?"

Mark looked up at his daughter Sarah who was standing beside the couch. "Sarah, I..."

"Oh my God daddy, what are you doing?!?" Sarah yelled, her face a mask of confusion and anger. "Marissa, you..."

At that, Marissa finally pulled away from Mark's slicked up penis, and turned toward Sarah. "I can't help it Sarah, I need his cum." Her hand gripped his still hard cock.

Sarah looked like she was going to throw up, until her eyes lit upon Mark's cock. A dreamy look suddenly came over her, her eyes glazed over and she licked her lips.

"Sarah, are you alright?" Mark asked.

"Wh...oh shi..." Sarah blinked and looked away. "I...I can't believe you two. How could you do this?"

Marissa got to her feet and went to Sarah, putting her arm around her waist and saying "Sarah please, I don't know what happened."

"It's the pie isn't it dad? Mom said that the pie is cursed or something. Some Gypsy woman did something to the pie right? Mom said she was going to see her." Sarah said, looking back at Mark but avoiding looking at his penis.

"Yes honey, it was the pie. It was for your mother. I didn't know you were coming home."

"So you brought home a pie that a crazy gypsy woman put a hex on for mom to eat. A pie that would make her want to...to perform fellatio on you."

"I know it sound crazy, but I think the woman might have hypnotised me or something. She's a witch I think." Mark said, realizing just how ridiculous this all sounded.

"Well, I can forgive you Marissa because you were basically drugged. Mom went to find the woman and take care of this mess, so we just need to wait until she gets back."

"Sarah, I went to see her this morning when I saw that you had both eaten the pie. She told me there is nothing she can do. It's too late."

"I don't believe you. Mom will take care of it, she has to." Sarah said. She was trying to stay strong, but Mark could see that she was struggling. "C'mon Marissa, let's wait upstairs." She turned and started to move toward the stairs, but Marissa stayed still.

"I can't." Marissa said, her voice wavering. "I need to finish Sarah. I need it." She got back down on her knees in front of Mark and grasped his shrinking cock.

Sarah looked back "Marissa...please come with me." Once again she looked at her father's penis and her knees nearly buckled. She was weak, her mouth watering and her pussy throbbing.

"Sarah, you know you want it too." Marissa said waving Mark's suddenly ridged cock in the air enticingly. "Come try it. You'll love it."

"Nooooo" Sarah whined, but she was inching forward, her legs seemingly moving on their own accord.

Mark could see the struggle she was going through and it was brutal to watch. "Honey, it's alright. Take what you need, you'll feel better."

Marissa reached up and took Sarah by the hand, tugging her down until she was kneeling next to her between Mark's legs. "Go ahead babe, try it. It's sooo good." She said sliding her hand up and down the underside of Mark's penis.

Sarah tried to avert her eyes but they kept being drawn back. She couldn't bring herself to touch it though, until Marissa finally took her hand and placed it where the shaft turns into scrotum. The touch sent a tremor through Sarah's body. Once her hand was on her father's penis, she couldn't take it off. Within moments she was sliding her hand up and down the hard shaft alongside Marissa's hand.

"Put it in your mouth Sarah." Marissa whispered. "Go ahead and try it. I know you want to."

Sarah looked at her girlfriend Marissa and pursed her lips. She was shaking her head no and the look in her eyes was one of utter terror, but she couldn't pull her hand away and with Marissa nodding her head she felt her will was breaking.

Mark was fascinated by the inner turmoil that his beautiful daughter was going through. He felt bad to see her like this, but it was also something to see. He watched Marissa slowly convince her to try putting it in her mouth.

"I can't, he's my father, it's so wrong." Sarah whined, but she made the mistake of looking at the shaft that she was still holding, and her eyes glazed over. She was mesmerized by the sight of it and she licked her lips again. That was when Marissa put her hand on the back of Sarah's head and gently pushed her forward.

Sarah had given up and didn't resist when her girlfriend pushed her head forward. As her lips came into contact with the shaft, a mini orgasm shook her to her core, and she gave in to the feelings and sucked the head into her mouth.

---

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Sophia walked into the 'Witches Brew Potions' shop, intent on solving this dilemma that she found herself in. After her incredible orgasm with her husband, she laid on the bed recuperating and thinking about what he had told her. His story had been so ludicrous, that she was sure it wasn't true.

Sophia got up, put on a robe, and went to Sarah's room to get some information. She knocked on the door and opened it, walking in to find her daughter lying naked on the bed, and looking upset. Sarah covered herself and invited her mom in.

It took some prodding, but eventually Sarah broke down and told Sophia that she was having some really messed up 'daydreams' as she called them. She wouldn't tell her mother what the daydreams were about until Sophia told her about what Mark had told her earlier, then she started to cry hysterically and said that she was having those same visions of sucking her father's penis.

Armed with this new knowledge, Sophia now knew that what Mark had told her was the truth, and she vowed to take care of it. She told Sarah to go find Marissa and keep her away from Mark. "I'll go find this gypsy bitch and give her a piece of my mind." She told her.

Now, as she marched into the small shop, her anger seething, she was ready to tear into this gypsy woman and insist that she do something about this mess. She didn't bother to look around when the bell over the door jangled, she marched right up to the counter and announced herself. "Hello!!! I need someone out here right now!!!"

The curtain was pushed aside and Sophia looked into the eyes of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Now Sophia was not at all attracted to women, but when she looked into this woman's deep blue eyes, like pools of crystal clear water, she found herself at a loss for words.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?" The stunning beauty asked.

"Uhh, I um, I need to uh talk to you about..." She was lost all of a sudden, as if she couldn't remember at all the reason she had come into this cozy little shop at all.

"It's quite alright ma'am, just look into my eyes and I will know what you need." Her voice was silky smooth and sexy.

"Oookaaay." Sophia said in a drawn out drawl. This all seemed so dreamlike to her.

For the next ten minutes, Sophia stared into the endless eyes of the fiery redhead, her trance going deeper and deeper, until finally the gypsy pulled away. Sophia blinked rapidly several times and listened to what the lady behind the counter told her.

"I see that you have a dilemma that you need solved, is that correct ma'am?"

"Y - yes"

"I think that I have the only possible solution to your problem ma'am, but you'll need to follow me into the back room so I can mix a potion." She watched as Sophia made her way around the end of the counter and then held open the curtain for her.

Sophia walked into the back room, noticing that it seemed much too large for the small building. She was led to a small cot and told to strip all her clothes off. She was still in a trance, but her mind was not totally gone, so she asked why she needed to be naked.

"I know that it sounds odd ma'am, but in order to make my potion, I need some of your...womanly juices."

Surely she couldn't be serious, thought Sophia, there's no way in hell that I'm getting undressed in front of this strange woman. That's what her brain was telling her, but when she looked down, she realized that her pants were down around her ankles and she was pulling them off. Her body was moving on its own accord and while she tried to clear her muddled mind, she completely stripped off all her clothes.

It was alarming in a way how she wasn't in control of her own faculties, but at the same time she had a feeling of safety, that this strange but beautiful woman would take care of her and that all her needs would be met. She was strangely at ease, a total turn around from the way she walked in to the store.

Sophia was led to an old cot up against the back wall, where she was instructed to lay down. She watched as the sexy gypsy woman took her ankles in her hands and spread her legs wide, then crawled up between her legs and began licking her pussy.

This was something that Mark had tried to do with her a few times, but she could never allow herself to enjoy the feeling because she was always so tense when he tried. It all stemmed back to when she was a child in school. Her family was poor so she was forced to wear second hand clothes that didn't always fit her too well. She was picked on and bullied a whole lot because of it, and she grew up with an internal dialog that still, to this day, told her that she was not good enough. She still loved Mark, but his indiscretions caused her to think that she wasn't good enough for him also.

The fact that it was a woman who was now licking her pussy was another thing that should have disturbed Sophia. Her thoughts about lesbianism had changed somewhat since finding out about her own daughter, whom she loved unconditionally, but she still felt it was inherently wrong.

For some reason though, all this was turning Sophia on. The feeling of the gypsy woman's soft silky tongue fluttering around her clitoris was just heavenly, and when she felt the sexy young woman sliding something inside her pussy, her excitement increased.

Hands slid under Sophia's thighs and up her torso, causing her waist to be lifted up, her legs hanging over her, and her ass tilted forward. The hands continued, one on each side, massaging their way up her rib cage and ending up on her breasts, which swelled when she sucked in a great lungful of air. Fingers and thumbs went to work on each nipple, gently pinching and tugging, making her brown, sensitive nubs of flesh stand tall.

Opening her eyes, Sophia looked down at the gypsies eyes peering up at her from above her pubis. Those incredible, intense eyes, the windows into her soul, were somehow changing the inner dialog in Sophia's head, replacing the taunts and hurtful jokes with understanding and love and desire.

Sophia could feel something sliding deep into her vagina, much deeper than any humans tongue was capable of reaching, but she somehow knew that it was the gypsies tongue that was worming around inside her, like a long wet snake that was trained to know all the right spots to cause just the right amount pleasure. She knew it was her tongue because the woman's hands were on her breasts while her mouth was plastered over her vulva, sucking her entire pussy with gusto.

The fact that she could feel this impossibly long tongue gliding around inside her, reaching places that her husbands penis had never reached, should have alarmed Sophia enough to send her running away, but instead, it seemed like the most rational thing that she could be doing at this time.

Then she felt the slippery eel shaped organ touch a place inside her that she never knew existed. She had heard talk about the G spot in women and always thought it was nothing more than propaganda to sell magazines, but now she was having second thoughts about that as she felt this indescribable pleasure building up inside her.

Sophia was going to cum, and the feeling that she had last night and earlier today with Mark, the feeling that she was going to urinate, was back. The first two times she felt the feeling when she came, she was unable to control it and she wound up drenching her bed. It hadn't seemed to bother Mark and after her powerful orgasms, she was too worn out to worry about it either. Now however, she had a woman whose mouth was attached to her pussy and didn't seem to be ready to move anytime soon.

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum, you should move!" Sophia managed to breathlessly tell the woman, who's eyes narrowed to slits as if she was grinning widely. The snaking appendage inside her continued it's assault on her G spot and she gripped the sides of the cot with her hands as the orgasm took hold of her.

---

Sarah couldn't believe that she was on her knees sucking on the head of her father's penis. This was not supposed to happen. Her mother had warned her about her father, something that she would have never believed if she hadn't been having these crazy visions of him naked, his swollen cock dripping juices that made her pussy throb and her mouth water.

She had been so upset with herself for having these visions and had tried to put them out of her head by fooling around with Marissa, but it hadn't worked at all. No matter how hard they both tried, neither one of them could get the other to cum, and when Marissa started acting weird, Sarah got scared that something was wrong.