The Hairdresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Anne kissed me again on the lips and then licked her way down my neck to my chest. Her tongue traced around my nipples that she then sucked and nibbled. I moaned as I felt her tongue move lower, into my navel where it played for a short time before moving lower down over my hips and down my legs. My senses seemed heightened as Anne continued to tease me, massaging my feet and toes and then ever so slowly licking her way up my legs.

Anne's tongue withdrew just as she neared the top of my inner thigh and she did not move. As the seconds ticked by the tension and suspense grew and, to my amazement, so did the hardness of my cock. Although I could not see because of the blindfold I was imagining Anne kneeling beside me, watching my cock as it hardened, licking her lips in anticipation. Whoever said that the body's largest sex organ is the brain was certainly correct. I don't know how long I lay without being touched but finally I felt Anne blowing air from her mouth onto my cock that gave an involuntary jerk. The next sensation was of her tongue playing with the hole at the tip and then I felt her lips encircle my knob. Another pause and then my cock was slowly swallowed deep into her mouth and throat. I moaned loudly as Anne used my cock to fuck her mouth, the sensations caused by the rhythmical bobbing of her head were out of this world.

Just when I thought I could hold on no longer Anne took her mouth from my cock and I felt her fingers squeeze the head.

"Hold on, just a little longer," she whispered in a husky voice.

I felt the mattress move as Anne changed position and I sensed that she was now straddling my hips. Suddenly my dark world changed as she slipped the blindfold off my eyes and as I focused in the sudden light I saw Anne squatting over my erection. She reached down and grasped my cock as her knees bent and she slowly lowered herself. My eyes popped as I realized that Anne was aiming my cock directly at her arse hole.

Anne grinned at me and said, "I lubricated myself in the bathroom, this will be easy."

Her words were correct as my cock slid smoothly into Anne's tight anus, easily passing the sphincter muscle as she relaxed allowing my cock to enter her rectum. Anne paused for a short time and then started to move up and down, the pressure of the walls of her arse felt amazing on my cock. Her nipples were hard as small rocks on her bouncing breasts and we were both moaning loudly, as our orgasms quickly grew close.

Another surprise was in store for me as Anne took a silver vibrator from under the sheet, turned it on full, leant back and slipped it inside her pussy. The sensations of the buzzing vibrator just a thin membrane away from my cock was shear ecstasy. I screamed out loud as my hips thrust up to her, the ropes on my wrists and ankles marking my skin as they held me to the bed.

My cock erupted, pumping my sperm into Anne's arse and shortly after she screamed as my cock and the vibrator has the desired effect. Sweat was glistening on both of our bodies as Anne slipped the vibrator from her pussy and greedily licked the moisture from it before leaning forward and kissing my lips. After lifting herself from my cock Anne released me from the ropes and collapsed onto the bed beside me, both of us still panting after such an amazing experience.

"Wow, all I was after was a haircut!" I managed to laugh as I cuddled Anne to me.

She looked at me and grinned, "And make sure you pay me for it before you leave too, I have to do the right thing by Joe, but I'll throw in the shaving for free."

"Very magnanimous of you Anne, thank you so much," I replied in a slightly sarcastic tone. "Wow it has certainly been an amazing experience, I never thought spanking and bondage could be so erotic and so much fun."

"BDSM is not all whips and chains Steve, it has an image that is slowly changing as more people learn what it's all about, the internet is proving to be a very useful source of information for many people." Anne propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at me, "I you like I can show you more and introduce you to some friends of mine in the chat rooms at Literotica dot com."

My answer was pull Anne's lips to mine and kiss her deeply; I was looking forward to learning more from this wonderful teacher.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12