The Halloween Party Dress

Story Info
A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.
22.7k words
4.69
2.18M
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas Bryton heard the bell ring sounding the end to yet another boring day at school. He ran as fast as he could to his locker the minute he got out of the classroom and only stopped just long enough to yank the denim back from the metal locker before hurriedly relocking it and once again darting off into the crowd of students at Shorehaven High. Pushing past everybody in his way he raced along the corridor until he bounded through the large double doors and into the freedom of Friday after school.

Tommy, he never much liked being called Thomas, ran down the large stairs outside of the entrance to the old building, ignoring the shouts of his teachers and didn't stop running until he reached the road at the end of the long grass banks in front of the school.

The banks were covered in flowers because of the warm air and sunlight that shone brightly in a cloudless sky, but none of it held his interest at all. All of his attention was on what lay right in front of his eyes.

"Hey Tommy boy." A familiar voice called to him

"Hey Binxy man, you got it!" He said back with a large smile on his face as he took in the tantalising view of the car in front of him, "Nice one man."

Jerry Binx was one of Tommy's friends and he was also on Shorehaven High's football team. Even though Jerry was two years older than Tommy they were both on the team because Tommy was an outstanding athlete, much like his father who was also on the team when he was young.

Tommy wasn't an overly big kid however; he was tall for his age though. He was 18 years old and already he was 6' tall. He had short dark brown hair, cut so the fringe hung just over his eyes, brown eyes and although he wasn't hugely built, he was muscular in a defined and toned way. Everyone said that he was the image of his father, just a smaller version. His father, Carl Bryton, was 6' 3", and with the way Tommy was growing, he would be just as tall when he stopped growing.

"So, you want a lift home or you just gonna stand there staring all day?" Jerry asked with a grin on his face.

Tommy hadn't realised that he had been staring so hard, but a brand new red Porsche just had to be stared at. Jerry's came from a very rich family and although Tommy's family was far from poor, they weren't millionaires like the Binx family.

"You serious? Cool man, can I take it for a spin?" He asked enthusiastically, still not taking his eyes from the car as he walked closer.

"No way Tommy, I've only just got it, I don't want it crashed and smashed up already." Jerry said chidingly

"Ha ha, very funny." Tommy said sarcastically as he walked around to the passenger side and jumped over the car door to sit down.

"Man this is the car of my dreams." He said as he looked at the brand new interior

"You ain't seen nothing yet buddy." Jerry said just before he burned the car out into the road.

Leah Bryton placed the receiver back down onto the handset and smiled broadly to herself. The customer had been tough to win around but her charm never failed, and sure enough she had just earned herself yet another fat amount of extra bonuses because of that deal.

Leaning back in her chair she let herself relax with her hands on folded on her stomach and smiled down at the phone on her desk.

As she smiled triumphantly at the phone she heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come." She called, and with one final smile of triumph at the phone she looked up and saw Susan, her receptionist, walk in holding a file in her hands.

"This came for you from head office Leah." Susan said with a friendly voice.

Leah liked being informal with her staff, especially when she had become friendly with them over time. She thought that it helped the work environment.

"Ah forget it for now." She said with a smile as she stood up and smoothed her business suit. "It can wait till Monday now, you get off and go home early, it's the weekend, go and enjoy yourself Susan."

Susan smiled back at her and stopped walking towards the table.

"You know you're gonna be caught bunking off one of these days Leah." Susan said with a grin

"Yeah, but hey, what's life if you don't break a rules eh?" She replied with a smile of her own and she walked over to the coat stand to pick up her coat. "And besides, I can get away with anything." And with that she gave her most innocent look and they both burst in to fits of giggling.

"Come on then before we're caught," Susan said as she walked out of the office, "I'll buy you a drink."

"Not today Sue, I've gotta get straight home. Me and Carl are going to his work's Halloween party tonight and I've got a special surprise for him." Leah replied as she closed the door behind her and locked it.

"Ooo, really." Susan said with a knowing smile, "You got that dress then?"

Leah just grinned and began to giggle again and Susan soon joined in.

"So someone will be getting laid tonight then." Susan said after she stopped giggling again

"Well, maybe." She replied, trying hard not to giggle again. They just looked seriously at each other for a moment though and then they both burst out giggling again. She was not usually a giggly girl, but she just felt happy today and wanted to be happy.

"So Leah, are you gonna join me in my office before you go home?" Leah heard the voice and immediately knew it was Dwayne Borhand, another executive she worked with, before she turned around.

"In your dreams Dwayne." She answered back and she rolled her eyes as she looked at Susan and yawned. Susan just smiled back at her.

"You're always in my dreams." He said to her and slapped her hard on the ass.

"Your always in my nightmares Dwayne." She chided back at him and turned away to walk to the elevators, "And besides, you couldn't handle me." She called over her shoulder at him as he stood by Susan watching her ass sway.

"I could give you more than you could dream of baby." He called back at her, and she laughed in response.

Tommy jumped over the door of the Porsche and grabbed his bag after he had landed.

"Whoa, what a hot set of wheels man, you'll have to let me drive it one day." He said to Jerry as he stood there admiring the beautiful machine again.

Jerry laughed before he answered, "One day kid, one day."

Tommy's smile nearly split his face, "Cool!" He exclaimed, "Anyway, I suppose I better go. Catch ya later Binxy."

"Yeah, see ya later Tom." Jerry replied and then burned the car off to speed away down the street.

Tommy turned around holding his bag on his shoulder and slowly walked up the driveway to his house, all the while thinking about Jerry's new car. He couldn't believe how fast the thing was, and how smooth a ride. Smiling to himself, he walked up the twisting driveway feeling the warm, gentle breeze.

As he reached the top he noticed both his mom and dad's cars were in front of the garage. Guess they're both home, he thought.

When he entered the house, he went straight to the kitchen to get himself a drink and sure enough there they were, Carl and Leah Bryton, his mom and dad.

His dad was sitting reading the sports section of the newspaper at the large wooden kitchen table, dressed in his usual shirt, pants and tie, and his mother was leaning against the counter with her arms folded, drinking some orange juice and talking to Tommy's dad.

"Hey mom, hey dad." He said as he threw his bag under the kitchen table and went straight to the fridge.

"Hey Tommy." His mother replied back

"Alright Kid." His dad answered without taking his eyes from the paper. He never did when it was the sports pages; he was completely oblivious to everything when anything to do with sort was in front of his face. Even if someone told him he had won the lottery he wouldn't register it.

"So how did school go today?" His mom asked him

"Yeah it was cool. We won the match again without even having to try really, there's no other school good enough around here to beat us." He answered back to her whilst reaching to bring out some orange juice and pour it into a glass. "We could do with some better competition."

"There is never gonna be any competition for my boy." His dad said, folding the paper down in front of him and reaching for his can of beer. Obviously he had finished the sports section.

Tommy just laughed as he put the carton of orange juice back in to the fridge and gulped the juice down.

"Have you got practice tonight?" His dad asked him, leaning back in the chair.

"Na, it's cancelled tonight. Coach said it's good for us to have fun as well as to train hard." Tommy answered and walked over to the dishwasher to rid himself of the empty glass

"Well, Coach Harlan is the best there is and he knows what he's talking about, so you take his advice Tommy and you'll go far." His dad said enthusiastically

"So what are you up to then tonight?" Tommy's mom asked

He leaned against the counter opposite his mother, "I dunno yet, everybody's going out tonight and they're all busy so I'll probably stay in. What you two up to tonight?"

"We're off to your father's Halloween party tonight." His mom said with a smile for his dad, which didn't last long when his dad spoke again.

"Ah babe, I can't make it tonight, I got a late night meeting tonight with Seers at his house about a new deal." Tommy's dad said, trying not to look at his wife.

Tommy understood why his dad would be wary, his mother had been looking forward to this party for 3 months and now she wouldn't be able to go. He could already see her face turning into a thunderhead and he thought it best if he left the married couple to it.

He turned gently towards the kitchen door and slowly began to move towards it, trying not to catch anyone's attention when all those hopes were dashed by what his father said next.

"Tommy could go with you instead. He isn't doing anything and he was told to go and have fun." His dad said hurriedly

Tommy froze on the spot and turned around to say something to stop him being involved when his mom spoke first, and he knew better than to interrupt a woman who wasn't happy.

"Tommy can go? And drink alcohol? Carl, he's only 18!" She said, her voice dangerously calm. Tommy knew the next step was shouting. He had to run, he thought to himself, but he couldn't move as his dad shot down his mother's points.

"So? I was drinking when I was 18, and so were you Leah. Anyway, one night of being pissed won't hurt the boy. And so what if he's only 18 anyway." Tommy's dad said

"So what? They wouldn't let him in anyway, he's underage Carl!" His mom said still not seeming to be calm. Tommy was however surprised that she hadn't lost her temper yet though.

"They will, just give him my costume and no one will recognize him. They'll probably think it was me." His dad retorted and then visibly relaxed, knowing now that he had beaten down his wife's points. "Now that would be funny, if they thought he was me. They'd all be wondering how I had managed to party as well as make a deal." His father said and chuckled to himself.

Tommy was still standing halfway to the kitchen door, but he watched his mother sigh and take a big swig of her orange juice.

"He wouldn't want to go anyway. He wouldn't want to spend time with his mom at some party for old people." His mother said to his father.

Tommy didn't know what to say. She was right, he didn't want to spend a night drinking with his dad's bosses and workmates, but his mother really wanted to go. Ah, if only he could have gotten away before his dad mentioned him. But what could he do!

"Hey mom, I don't mind going if you still want to go." He said, and when she looked at him doubtfully he said, "Honest! I got nothing better to do anyway."

"Look honey you don't have to ok." His mother said as she turned around and placed the empty glass on the counter behind her

"Honestly mom, I don't mind. Ok?" Tommy said, trying to reassure her as best he could that he really wanted to go.

"Well, only if you're sure Tommy?" She said, half relieved and half disappointed

"I'm sure." He said and a big smile lit up her face and she walked over and gave him a big hug, then she turned to walk out of the kitchen so she could go and get ready. Great, now he was stuck with a night out with his mom. What a great and fun night this was going to be. Things didn't get any better when his dad gave him the costume he would be wearing.

Leah stood admiring herself in the mirror as she finished smoothing her dress over her slim body. She knew she looked hot, that was why she bought the dress in the first place, so that Carl wouldn't be able to resist her and they could have gotten home and had great sex. but now when she got home she would be horny and Carl would be asleep, too tired from his meeting to have sex with her.

She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, she was so horny tonight, which is why she had left early, so she and Carl could have sex before going out, only Tommy had come back early, so it was doubly as frustrating now.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself Leah Bryton" She said to herself in the mirror, and she tried to forget the cravings of her pussy.

Adding some small touches to her make up before taking one last look at herself, she smiled at how hot she looked in the dress. Maybe one conciliation was that Carl would be as sexually frustrated as she would be tonight after seeing her in this.

That thought made her smile deeper and she turned and glided out of the room gracefully.

Tommy stood in the hallway and tried not to look at how stupid he looked in his reflection in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs. He felt like a moron, and worse, he looked like one too.

His dad obviously had the worst taste in costumes that he had ever seen, because his imagination stretched to an amazing length. He had gotten a Batman suit. How imaginative, Tommy thought to himself. But that wasn't the worst of it.

The suit was the old Batman suit, and was made of a grey lycra/spandex pants and shirt, which clung to your body, Tommy could easily make out the big bulge of his cock. He had a ridiculous black cape hanging down his back and an even more stupid small black mask that only covered his eyes and part of his nose. The only good thing to it was it showed his body toning, but he felt like a fool.

He turned his gaze away from the reflection and tried to forget what he was wearing. That didn't take long as soon as he turned to see his mother walking down the stairs.

Leah Bryton, he thought of her like that because he had never seen his mother wear something like what she had on now, slowly cam walking down the stairs wrapped in a black dress that clung to every curve of her body, showing every contour of her perfectly formed body. He had never really noticed her as a woman before, she was just his mother, but this, Tommy wasn't even sure his jaw was not on the floor.

Leah Bryton stood 5'10", but with the black high heels on she stood 6'1" when she finally stood in front of Tommy. The was the skirt of the black dress looked tattered and had rips coming up well past mid thigh level showed Tommy his mothers long creamy legs to perfection, as she wore black fishnet stockings too. Her waist was small and her stomach flat, showing no sign that she had had a baby. It looked like she was wearing a corset but the dress was so tight it would have shown if she was. Her long wavy black hair fell down her back and around her shoulders, framing her beautiful face which looked pale because of the black eyeliner and lipstick she wore, her full lips looked ready to swallow a cock whole, the dress running in cobwebs up her arms to dangle an entire foot over her hands in black material. But Tommy's eyes rested on his mother's huge tits. He knew they were big because they were a 42D, but she always wore jumpers or business suits, but this dress hardly contained the two large globes. The Dress was cut at the front so that the neckline fell and showed almost all of her tits, and not just the tops, but a good side of the globe of flesh too. The dress must have shown half of her big tits, right down to just above where Tommy could see her nipples poking hard against the thin material. The twin globes were pushed together to create a formidable cleavage that would surely pop out if she exhaled to fast and by the tightness of the dress and how much of her tits were showing, it was obvious that she was wearing no bra as well.

She was a knockout. Plain and simple! Tommy's dick had also seen her as it was standing at full attention, rock hard and solid and was obviously plainly visible through the stupid costume he was wearing.

Resting a black fingernail under his chin Tommy's mother raised his head from staring at her deep cleavage. He expected her to yell at him, but instead all she said was,

"So you like what you see? You don't think it's too over the top do you?" She dropped her hand from his chin and began smoothing the front of her dress down from her tits and over her stomach.

"No." He managed with a squeak, then cleared his voice and tried to calm himself down. His hands went to dangle inconspicuously in front of his cock, trying to hide it. "No, you look great." He managed to make his voice sound level this time.

What was he doing! This was his mom he was perving over, but he couldn't help but look at how womanly she was.

She was 34 years old and she looked 25 or 26. She was just stunning.

"Has your father gone then?" She asked him

"Err, yeah, about 10 minutes ago." He answered, trying to keep his eyes on her face.

His mother smiled slightly and said, "Well, maybe we should go as well."

He burst out laughing before he could stop himself, "Yeah." He said sounding like a fool. He could have slapped himself for being so flustered, this was his mom!

As they walked to the car his mom stopped before she opened the door.

"Remember to call me Leah tonight ok? They can't think you're my son." And then she smiled, and if it had been anyone else, he would have said it was a teasing smile. But what she said next made his heart jump almost out of his chest. "Oh and, I think that suit fits you well." And her eyes flickered quickly towards the bulge in his pants, or was that just his imagination? Surely it must have been.

He didn't know what to say thought. Was his mom flirting with him? Or was his teenage hormones making him lose control around a hot woman. He couldn't believe that he actually thought that about his own mother. He tried to push the thought away by telling himself how disgusting it was to think that way about his mom, but she still was a woman, and a hot one. He had to get out of this situation before he slipped up again and stared at her lustfully like he did when he first saw here.

He ducked quickly into the car without so much as a response and his mom laughed lightly as she got into the car with him.

When Tommy and Leah reached the office building of Calpine Sports, where her husband worked, she had to try hard not to smile at Tommy. For the entire journey he had kept his head down or looking through the window so that he wouldn't be looking lustfully at his mother's body.

She felt flattered that she could turn on even her own son, and she knew he was turned on by the size of the bulge showing in those tight pants. She made herself stop thinking about the large bulge in between her son's legs before she drove herself made. She felt a flutter of excitement by teasing him though, she always loved playing, and teasing and flirting she really loved. Even though it was her son she was flirting with, she didn't feel any disgusted feeling at all, because to pull this off tonight she had to make sure that no one suspected anything amiss.

As she got out of the car and walked around to stand in front of Tommy she saw how hard he was concentrating on her face, which made it obvious that he wanted to look down.