The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dani left, Jenn stood by the door and waited for the music to change. When she heard Holly's cue, she sent her out.

Holly stepped out into the Sanctuary at the same time Alice did. They were essentially wearing the same dress with the exceptions that Alice's dress was silver lame and that Alice's chest was noticeably larger than Holly's. The two women walked down the aisle together. There was a white runner covering the red carpeting. When the pair reached the bottom step leading up to the Chancel, they split. Holly went left and Alice went right. One beat later, Jenn and Keri appeared. Jenn smiled at her wife and received a beaming smile from the Chancel in return. Jenn saw Keri in the silver dress and was suddenly thankful she got plum. They split at the steps and Jenn stood next to Holly.

The music changed.

It was a storybook moment. Marie and Jayne both looked lovely. Jayne's gown was white with silver accents and it complimented Marie's dress perfectly. Harry pulled up Marie's veil just as Catherine pulled up Jayne's. The parents kissed the brides-to-be and they each stepped up to stand next to their husband-to-be. Marie was on his left and Jayne on his right.

Dani looked at the trio. The gown with silver accents, the gown with plum accents and the tux with a silver vest and plum tie all seemed balanced.

"My dear siblings in Christ," Dani said to the friends and family facing her, "we are gathered here today not to judge or to argue but to celebrate. God is love and God came to us in a Trinity so that we could better understand the fathomless love of God. The love of God is too vast to be contained by a single heart. As God, who is love, appeared to us as a balanced Trinity we see today the balance of love in this trio.

"We gather in the presence of God to give thanks for the gift of marriage, to witness the joining together of Marie, Jayne, and Frank, to surround them with our prayers, and to ask God's blessing upon them, so that they may be strengthened for their life together and nurtured in their love for God.

"God created us all, and gave us marriage so that the spouses may help and comfort one another, living faithfully together in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, throughout all their days.

"God gave us marriage for the full expression of the love between the spouses. In marriage, the spouses belong to one another, and with affection and tenderness, freely give themselves to one another. God gave us marriage for the well-being of human society, for the ordering of family life, and for the birth and nurture of children.

"God gave us marriage as a holy mystery in which the spouses are joined together, and become one, just as Christ is one with the church.

"In marriage, the spouses are called to a new way of life, created, ordered, and blessed by God. This way of life must not be entered into carelessly, or from selfish motives, but responsibly, and prayerfully.

"We rejoice that marriage is given by God, blessed by our Lord Jesus Christ, and sustained by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, let marriage be held in honor by all.

"Gracious God, You are always faithful in Your love for us. Look mercifully upon Marie, Jayne and Frank, who have come seeking your blessing. Let your Holy Spirit rest upon them so that, with steadfast love, they may honor the promises they make this day, through Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.

"Marie, understanding that God has created, ordered, and blessed the covenant of marriage, do you affirm your desire and intention to enter this covenant?"

Marie answered lovingly, "I do."

Dani asked the same question to Jayne and then Frank and got the same answer from each.

"Harry, Catherine, Jennifer, Chloe, Keri, Christopher, Patricia, do you give your blessing to Marie, Jayne and Frank, and promise to do everything in your power to uphold them in their marriage?"

The family members Dani addressed all answered, "We do."

"Will all of you witnessing these vows do everything in your power to uphold Marie, Jayne and Frank in their marriage?"

The congregation answered, "We will."

Chloe stepped down from the Chancel, stood next to the piano and sang a song entitled There Is Love. When she finished, she returned to her place as the congregation politely applauded. Jenn walked to the lectern and read from Scripture. Keri did another Scripture reading when Jenn was finished.

Dani's sermon continued the theme of God is love and God is three persons. She went on to speak about the importance of honesty in a loving relationship. She told the congregation she was happy she got to know this trio because theirs was a relationship anchored in complete honesty. She told the trio to support each other. She compared them to a tripod and that a stand with three legs was more stable than a stand with one or two legs.

After her sermon, Dani addressed the trio, "Marie, Jayne and Frank, since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands, and with your promises bind yourselves to one another as spouses."

Frank held his right hand forward. Marie and Jayne turned to face each other and each took Frank's hand with their right hand.

Dani coached Frank through his vow: "I, Frank, take you, Marie and Jayne, to be my wives; and I promise, before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful husband; in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; until death parts us."

In the same way, Dani fed Jayne her vow: "I, Jayne, take you, Marie and Frank, to be my spouses; and I promise, before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful wife; in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; until death parts us."

Finally, it was Marie's turn: "I, Marie, take you, Jayne and Frank, to be my spouses; and I promise, before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful wife; in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; until death parts us."

Dani called for the rings and Chloe handed them to her.

Dani said, "By your blessing, O God, may these rings be to Marie, Jayne and Frank, symbols of unending love and faithfulness, reminding them of the covenant they have made this day, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Marie put a ring on Jayne's finger. Jayne put a ring on Frank's finger and Frank put a ring on Marie's finger. As each ring was bestowed, Dani helped the person giving the ring to say: "This ring I give you, as a sign of our constant faith and abiding love, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Next, the trio were instructed to take tapers from the Chancel table, light them from the candles already there and to light the wedding candle at the same time to show their unity. Frank's hands were shaking demonstratively and he spilled a bit of wax on the Chancel table.

Dani said a few prayers and then smiled and said, "Before God and in the presence of this congregation, Marie, Jayne and Frank have made their solemn vows to each other.

"They have confirmed their promises by the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. Therefore, I proclaim that they are now husband, wife and wife.

"Blessed be the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit now and forever."

Dani joined the couple's right hands and said, "Those whom God has joined together let no one separate.

"As God's own, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, and patience, forgiving one another as the Lord has forgiven you, and crown all these things with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

"Whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God through him.

"The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord be kind and gracious to you. The Lord look upon you with favor and give you peace.

"The grace of Christ attend you, the love of God surround you, the Holy Spirit keep you, that you may live in faith, abound in hope, and grow in love, both now and forevermore.

"You may kiss."

The trio smiled at each other and they stepped carefully so that they could kiss one another at the same time. There was deafening applause from the congregation. Frank crooked both of his elbows so that each of his wives could take an arm and walk down the aisle with him. In the same way, Chloe walked with Jenn and Keri and Chris walked with Holly and Alice.

The married trio stood at the doors of the church and shook hands with all of the people they loved who came to witness their marriage. After the congregation had departed, Dani and the wedding party took pictures at the Chancel. They didn't want to take long. It was cold outside and the congregation was waiting to blow bubbles.

The pictures were arranged and taken quickly and soon the trio was rushing down the steps of the church to their waiting limousine. They took more pictures in various rooms in Tarabella as the guests were getting settled in the Ballroom.

Marie called James and had him gas up her usual limousine and to check the tires thoroughly. He assured her it would be done and she was able to relax.

The reception was a blur filled with smiling faces.

There were certain things Marie remembered. She remembered being introduced as Mrs. and Mr. and Mrs. Melar. She remembered the first dance. She held Frank's left hand as Jayne held his right. They walked to the center of the Dance floor and the DJ played Triad by Jefferson Airplane. Marie remembered the lyric, "I don't really see why we can't go on as three." They had a lovely circle dance.

The trio was told to stay on the dance floor and the DJ asked all the other married people to join them. Precious and Few by Climax played and the DJ asked all people married less than a day to leave the floor. The trio stepped to the side. The DJ asked for all those married less than a year to step aside. Then it was those married less than five years who had to leave. A few couples remained. It was, next, those married less than ten years who walked away. It was Marie and Jenn's parents and one other couple who remained. Harry and Catherine claimed the dance floor when those married less than fifteen years were asked to leave.

Harry was asked to stay on the dance floor and he was joined by Marie and Jayne. As Jayne and Frank did not have parents, they shared Marie's. Harry, Jayne and Marie danced to the version of Daddy's Little Girl recorded by Michael Bublé. Harry tried and failed miserably to keep Jayne from crying. Her tears, of course, set off Marie. The dance dissolved into Harry hugging the two brides. The music ended and the crowd applauded. Frank and Catherine danced to Mama by the Spice Girls and this dance also turned into a hug with some movement. This also gained polite applause when the music ended. Beth, however, slapped her forehead. She'd given ballroom dancing lessons to the trio and they wound up hugging and leaning.

Since there were two bouquets and two garters, they had two sets of tosses. Holly caught Marie's bouquet. A tall man, a friend of Frank's from Florida, caught the garter. Liz caught Jayne's bouquet and Rae nearly got into a fight to make sure she caught the garter.

When Rae pulled the garter on Liz' leg, using her teeth, Liz complimented her and promised her a reward soon.

Marie remembered being approached out of the blue by Annie, her parents' sub.

"Congratulations, Ms. Marie," the mocha skinned beauty said.

"Thank you, Annie."

"Ms. Marie, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Do you think I could transfer over to you?"

"I'm sorry?" Marie asked with a very confused look on her face.

"Don't get me wrong. I love submitting to your parents. It's just that I haven't stopped thinking about the time you walked in on them with me and you ate me out. I just wondered if maybe you and your spouses might like a sub."

"Have you talked this over with my parents?"

"No, not yet," Annie admitted.

"Please do," Marie said. "We can talk about this again when I get back from my honeymoon."

Annie gave Marie a peck on the cheek and returned to Mr. and Mrs. Stevens. Marie rushed to her spouses and related this strange event to them.

"I just married two women," Frank said with a smile. "It might be a bit soon to start adding people to our group. Don't you think?"

Marie recalled some of the line dances. She enjoyed being on the dance floor and moving with both of her spouses at the same time. Before she knew it, however, it was time for the newlyweds to head upstairs.

Frank walked in between his wives and held their hands as they approached the Master Bedroom. He opened the door and then squatted down. He wrapped his arms around his wives' calves and stood. He carried them both across the threshold at the same time. He took four steps into the room and placed his brides back on their feet. The brides kissed each other and exchanged tongues as Frank looked on.

After a few moments of kissing, Marie broke away and then licked all the way from Jayne's cleavage to her mouth. The kissing became increasingly passionate. Jayne broke the kiss and slipped three fingers into Marie's mouth. Marie sucked on the fingers and then Jayne used the wet fingers to rub Marie's cleavage. Jayne knelt down. She unzipped Frank's pants and pulled down the top of Marie's gown and her bra. She massaged Marie's breasts and sucked on each of her nipples. Marie's head went back as she gasped and moaned.

Marie pulled out Frank's cock and stroked it. Jayne pulled the gown further down on Marie's body and Marie knelt to meet her bride. They kissed wildly. Marie continued to stroke Frank with her right hand. With her left, she pull down the front of Jayne's dress and popped her tits out of the H cups. Marie kissed the shaft of Frank's cock as Jayne took over stroking it. They moved so they were kneeling on either side of his cock. They each grasped the shaft with their lips and moved their heads from side to side, stroking his cock with their mouths. After a few minutes, Jayne jerked the cock with her right hand and fed it into Marie's mouth.

Marie deepthroated the cock as Jayne played with her wife's tits. The lovely brides took turns bobbing and sucking on their husband's cock. While one sucked him, the other massaged his balls. Soon, the wives stroked the cock in unison as they returned to making out. Eventually, Marie went back to deepthroating their husband as Jayne unclasped her own bra and let it fall off her arms. She then removed Marie's bra. Marie tickled her own nose with Frank's pubic hair.

Marie caught her breath and Jayne took over the blowjob. She jerked off the base as she bobbed on the head. When Jayne popped off for air, Marie placed the cock in Jayne's cleavage and pressed her wife's huge tits together and sandwiched the cock. Jayne placed her hands on Marie's and moved her body to give Frank the three minute tit fuck of a lifetime.

The brides kissed during the tit fuck. Marie stripped herself and Jayne down to their panties, garter belts and stockings. She took the cock from Jayne and took over the blowjob with zest. Jayne stroked the base as Marie bobbed. When Jayne eventually took over the blowjob again, Marie slapped on Jayne's tits. Jayne moaned on Frank's cock and he found the vibrations pleasing. Marie pressed her back against Frank's legs and tilted her head back to deepthroat Frank from that position. Jayne removed Marie's garter belt and stockings. She grabbed Marie's panties in the front and pulled forward. She wedgied her raven haired wife hard. The buxom beauty slid the fabric roughly through Marie's crack and over her clit and labia. She soon removed Marie's panties so she could finger fuck her bride.

Jayne barely started fingering Marie when Frank couldn't stand any longer. He sat on the edge of the large bed. Marie turned so she was on all fours while blowing him. Jayne got on all fours, placing her weight on her elbows, so she could lick Marie's ass and rub her pussy. After a few minutes, Jayne realized that both women were completely naked and Frank was still, essentially, dressed.

Jayne stood Frank up and pulled down his pants as she jerked him off. The wives quickly undressed their husband. Frank then fucked Marie standing up from behind. Jayne bent over in front of them and Marie ate her out from behind. The women were moaning in harmony as Frank groaned the descant. After several minutes, Jayne stepped away and led her spouses to the bed.

She put Marie on the bed on all fours and rubbed her bride's clit as Frank returned to fucking Marie doggystyle. Jayne sucked on Marie's nipples from below as Frank hammered his older wife. Jayne eventually helped Frank pull Marie into reverse cowgirl. Jayne stood on the bed in front of Marie. Marie licked Jayne's pussy as she bounced on Frank's cock. After the cock slipped out of her a few times, Marie turned around and rode Frank in cowgirl. Jayne sat on Frank's face. The brides kissed and fondled each other as they bounced on their husband. All three of them soon felt the familiar sensations of their approaching orgasms. Marie came first and howled in Jayne's mouth.

Jayne was next and Frank hungrily lapped up her nectars as she came. The women continued bouncing as they climaxed and Frank couldn't last any longer. He shot his load into Marie. She moaned in Jayne's mouth as she felt it. Frank eventually became too soft to stay inside Marie. She and Jayne ate each other as their husband recovered.

The sight of his wives tongue fucking each other revived his erection not long after they were able to bring each other to two more orgasms each.

When Jayne saw Frank was erect, she climbed on him in reverse cowgirl, slowly and carefully impaling herself on his cock. Marie slapped Jayne's tits as Jayne rode Frank. She then kissed Jayne and rubbed her clit. Jayne broke the kiss once her spouses managed to get her off again. Her head fell back and her mouth made the shape of a scream but no sound came out. Marie slapped and sucked on her wife's big tits as Jayne came on Frank's cock. Frank suddenly, under the pressure of Jayne's convulsing pussy, came inside Jayne which prolonged her orgasm.

Jayne couldn't bounce any longer. She slipped off Frank and lay beside him. Marie sucked hard on his cock before it could become flaccid. She rode him hard in cowgirl until she came twice more.

They came to a point where they were barely able to move. Jayne managed to pull covers over them as they all cuddled, with Marie in the middle, and fell asleep.

The next morning, they managed to wake up with enough time that they did not need to rush to the airport.

=============================

Frank hated to fly commercially but his brides convinced him that he did not want to sleep through his Hawaiian honeymoon. It didn't hurt that they were flying in First Class. He sat between the lovely ladies and they talked happily during the first flight. It took them a few planes to get from New York to Maui but it was worth it once they arrived. Marie's fears of impending doom vanished when the plane touched down. They arrived at night, but it suited them. They just wanted to get to Chris' hotel and sleep for a while.

It rained the first three days they were in Maui. It didn't bother them. Most of the things they wanted to do did not involve sunlight. On the first day, while Frank and Jayne chilled out in their room, Marie took a cab to a few specialty shops. There were things she wanted that she did not feel comfortable bringing aboard a plane. She decided to buy new ones and to mail them home when it was time to leave.

When Marie finished her errands, she opened the door to the room to see Jayne giving Frank a blowjob. Frank was fully clothed with his legs draped over the foot of the bed. Jayne was topless and kneeling between his legs. Marie watched silently for a minute or two before she put down her bags, pulled off her blouse and her bra and knelt next to her buxom bride.

123456...8