The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

When Jenn was in her third month, she began to get irritated with Marie and Jayne. She loved both of them dearly, as they loved her, but they were carrying it too far. The distaff members of Melar, Incorporated had developed sympathetic pregnancy symptoms. At first, Jenn found it endearing but it became annoying as it continued.

Chloe wondered about the symptoms Marie and Jayne were showing and bought pregnancy tests for the married ladies. At first, Marie doubted it could be a possibility but she loved Chloe enough to do as she requested. She was only doing it to humor Chloe, but she smiled when she thought about having a baby. She knew it was too soon. They'd just gotten married and some couples wait for years before they can have a baby. It was just a nice dream.

Jayne also found herself daydreaming, in another bathroom, as she took the pregnancy test. She loved Marie and Frank so much and there was a possibility of a tiny reminder of that love. Jayne imagined having a girl and teaching her how to ride a horse. She imagined her having Frank's hair and teeth. She chuckled at herself because it just seemed silly to think she might be pregnant.

And so, there were two more pee sticks with plus signs on them at Tarabella. Marie and Jayne found each other and Jayne squealed as they showed their tests to each other. Marie was also very happy but she couldn't squeal like Jayne could. They kissed each other passionately as each told the other what a wonderful mother she would be.

Frank had heard Jayne and came to investigate. He was very happy to see his wives making out in the hall. He cleared his throat to make his presence known and he was shown the two pee sticks. He took a step back and wound up falling on his ass. The brides helped him up and he hugged them tightly. He was going to be a father. He was going to be a father to at least two children. He knew it was possible but it just seemed so improbable.

Later, Frank mentioned to Chloe how improbable this seemed and she sat down to talk to him. She explained that, sometimes, when a group of women live together in the same house their periods will sync up. It doesn't usually happen when a male is in the house, but it does occasionally happen. Since Jenn was ovulating during the first week of the Hawaiian honeymoon, it stood to reason that the newlyweds could be ovulating at that time also.

Back in the moment, he was hugging and kissing his wives. Someone, it was hard to tell who, got a bit excited and the trio retired to the Master Bedroom for congratulatory sex.

A visit to the gynecologist later that week would reveal that Jenn, Jayne and Marie were all roughly in their thirteenth week. Jenn was a little bummed out that she was sharing this special time in her life.

"I don't believe you," Chloe said to her.

"What?" Jenn asked defensively.

"Don't you love your sister and your sister-in-law?"

"Of course," said Jenn without having to think about it.

"Would you deny them this happiness?"

"No," said a guilty Jenn, knowing where this was going.

"They are so ridiculously happy, so why aren't you? Marie and Jayne having babies does not make you or our baby any less special."

Jenn grinned and said, "You said, 'Our baby'. Oh, my God, Baby. You're right. We're having a baby together and it doesn't matter who else is having one."

Marie made arrangements for the four of them to fly to London to get maternity bras from Rigby and Peller before it was too late for the three pregnant women to travel by air.

===========================

"Don't forget your teeth."

"What?"

"Scanz, I'm telling you. Don't forget your teeth. You're not a bitch anymore. You gotta show everybody you can take care of yourself. You have to go to Jersey at the top of the food chain."

"I hate those things," Tony admitted to Axe. "They're so fake. They're not me at all."

"They are now, Scanz. You can't go over their without teeth. You have to be a shark."

It took more convincing, but Tony eventually put both sets of partials into his mouth. He shook hands with Axe and left his cell for the last time. He looked forward to the bus ride. It had been so long since he'd been in a motor vehicle. Tony still didn't feel too great about being transferred to Camden, but he trusted his benefactor and decided to believe in the end of the rainbow she'd promised him. He decided it would be best not to draw attention to himself at the new prison. He would go about his routine and practice being invisible.

============================

She hated to feel such base and illogical emotions, but Chloe had to admit to herself that she was jealous. She saw her wife and her sisters-in-law every single day and didn't like being the only one among them who wasn't pregnant. It got worse as the pregnancies became more pronounced. By the time the three women were entering their third trimester, Chloe had a talk with her wife.

"I'm such an idiot," Chloe said. "I told you not to be jealous of Ree and Jaynie and here I am being a bitch."

"You could never be a bitch, Baby."

"I love you with all my heart, Sweetie, but you're full of shit. I'm being a bitch and I'm a big girl. I can admit it. I should be happy for the three of you and not be so self-absorbed."

Jenn understood how Chloe felt and needed to do something to help. The wives visited their Gynecologist, Dr. Brennan, and discussed the pros and cons of inseminating Chloe before Jenn's baby was born. Chloe would only be about three months pregnant, at most, when Jenn was ready to deliver so they would still be able to use the Bradley Method. Jenn would be recovered by the time Chloe was ready and she could deliver using the Bradley Method also. They scheduled a date for Chloe's insemination.

Jenn never forgot everything Chloe had done for her to relax her when she was inseminated. She was more than happy to return the favor.

Jenn sucked on Chloe's clit while Chloe laid back with her hips elevated. Jenn didn't have to work very hard to bring her wife to an orgasm. Jenn was more inhibited about cunnilingus in front of Dr. Brennan and the nurse than her wife had been. It occurred to her that Chloe never fussed about public displays of affection no matter how sexual they were. Chloe was the one who left the shade open the time they fucked on the train.

Chloe was eager, a few weeks later, when it came time to pee in a cup and place a drop of it on the stick..

She was crushed when the stick showed a minus sign.

28 days after her first attempt, Chloe and Jenn were back at the Gynecologist's office for a second insemination. Jenn had convinced herself that she needed to rock Chloe's world after the treatment. She licked and sucked on the clit. She rimmed Chloe's ass. She did everything she could think of short of penetration to get Chloe off. She worked so hard that she could swear she caught Dr. Brennan touching herself as she tongue fucked Chloe's ass. When Chloe finally came, Jenn was sucking on the clit like it was a straw and massaging Chloe's breasts. Chloe could barely lift her head when her orgasm hit her. She panted for almost a minute after Jenn stopped.

Chloe was nervous when she took her second pregnancy test. She slipped out of bed without waking Jenn and quietly made her way to the bathroom. She was so nervous. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to urinate, but she managed to get it out. Her hands were shaking as she waited for a symbol to show up.

Jenn woke up to Chloe's screaming from the bathroom. She didn't bother to dress. She moved as quickly as she was able, in her eighth month, to the sound of her wife's voice and saw her standing by the sink with a pregnancy test pee stick in her hand. Chloe turned to her concerned wife and held up the test to reveal a plus sign. The two women hugged and shouted in joy.

Jenn was suddenly very horny. She peed first, since she was there, and then the two lovers went back to bed and finger fucked the hell out of each other. They lay side by side and each rapidly but lovingly masturbated the other as they kissed. Jenn was so happy for Chloe. She knew how much this meant to her. She thought it was great that neither of the married groups at Tarabella would have an only child. She knew how important it was to have a sibling and she was pleased her children would have that.

Frank was overjoyed that he would be sharing a home with four pregnant women. Really. Overjoyed. It wasn't as though three pregnant women were bad enough and that he already felt outnumbered. No, not at all. He was very happy for his dear friend, though, and knew by the time she got hit with the mood swings and other changes, the other three women would have already had their babies.

==========================

Frank was happy, about two weeks after Chloe learned she was pregnant, to be sent out of the mansion to fetch various foods his wives were craving. He never questioned it. He was glad to have an excuse to step away from the wall-to-wall pregnancies. Jayne had suspected as much.

"You'd have thought he'd at least ask why we weren't sending Tim or checking to see if what we wanted was already in our fully stocked kitchen," Jayne said to her raven haired wife as they kissed each other softly.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, you were right, Babe," agreed Marie. "He really did need to get away from us for a bit."

"Yeah, I can read our husband like a book," Jayne said with a smile. She kissed Marie again. "Mmmmmm. That wasn't the only reason I wanted him out of the house."

"No?" Marie asked with a lusty smile.

"It's not about fucking you," said Jayne. "Well, it's not just about fucking. I could never resist your body."

"Even when I look like a beached whale?"

"Hello? Have you seen me?" Jayne asked before they kissed again. "Mmmmmmm. Marie, Darling, you are the sexiest woman I know and you're definitely the sexiest pregnant woman I've ever seen. I need to talk to you, though."

"Why? Is something wrong?" she asked her wife with concern.

Jayne sighed and said, "No, not really. Holly suggested something to me. It makes a lot of sense but I think it's better if I explain it to you and we explain it to Frank together."

"Ok," replied Marie with an air of trepidation. "Is it about the corporation?"

"No," responded Jayne. "Just listen to me for a second. Holly suggested we list 'Father Unknown' on my child's birth certificate.

"Why the hell would we do that?" asked Marie in anger.

"Because you talked me out of having a home birth. We're both going to be going to the same hospital at around the same time. Hospitals keep records. If all three of us have the same last name and Frank is listed as the father of both of our children, someone there will be bright enough to see Frank is a bigamist. He could be arrested. Hell, we could all be arrested and taken away from our kids forever.

"You and Frank are legally married. It makes sense for him to be listed as the father of our child that you're carrying."

"But what about you?" Marie protested. "You're getting the short end of the stick. Again!"

"I'm not getting the short end of anything," Jayne said before kissing Marie and rubbing her sensitive nipples. "I could give a shit about the law. I am married to two wonderful and gorgeous people. We're going to have two kids and I only have to carry one of them. You and Frank are still going to be with me in the birthing suite. I've got more than I ever wanted. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I'm married and I don't need another one to tell me who the father of our child is. You won't be on our child's birth certificate, either, and you're just as much a parent of the baby inside me as Frank is. I'm fine with being listed as an only mother. I know what the truth is. I don't care how things look to people, but I know Frank does.

"He still hasn't gotten his head around being fully married to you and fully married to me. He's getting there. I'm still 'the other wife' in his head, I think. That poor man was brainwashed by his upbringing. He used to see me as a servant. He doesn't anymore. He used to see monogamy as the only way for people to marry. I don't know if he's gotten beyond that way of thinking," said Jayne. "I love both of you equally. I've accepted the three of us as a single entity in my heart.

"Frank isn't there yet, Marie. You know he isn't."

"You're right," Marie conceded. "He isn't. Are you sure about this, though? What if something happens to you? You'd be the only legal parent of that child."

"Don't you think Holly saw that coming?" Jayne answered with a smile. She squeezed Marie's nipples. Her breasts were filled with milk and/or colostrum and were very tender. Jayne knew exactly how to touch them to bring out the pain and the pleasure. "I drew up a new will with Vittoria. You and Frank are listed as the legal guardians of our child that I'm carrying. We're going to be just fine. I'm more worried about the names you picked out."

"You don't like 'Caitlin' and 'Joshua'?"

"Mmmmm," Jayne said as she gingerly sucked on Marie's left nipple. "I like how they sound when you say them. Say them some more, Darling. Convince me."

Jayne sucked hard and Marie moaned loudly. It hurt so deliciously. Marie had no idea if she'd be able to express milk yet. The way her wife was sucking on the tit made it seem very possible to the former nurse.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Caitlin or Joshua. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Caitlin or Joshua. OH! Caitlin or Joshua. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.... C-Caitlin or ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Joshua."

===============================

Harry, Catherine and Annie came to Tarabella for a visit on a Friday. Jenn, Jayne and Marie were about forty-five weeks pregnant at that point. It was not as quiet a visit as the parents were hoping for. There were a ton of guests visiting. The Stevenses had forgotten about Dinner and Board Game Night. The parents and their sub agreed to stay overnight as the other guests would.

Alice noticed how great Annie was in the kitchen. She was a natural at chopping vegetables. She jumped right in when Marie explained the tradition of helping out at dinner.

The dinner itself included lively conversation.

"So," Holly said at one point, "the LGBT community of Suffolk County has learned that I perform same sex marriages. I'm booked for the next eight months."

"I know what you mean," said Dani. "There are a few Protestant churches that are using me to perform same sex marriages so they can allow them without actually being responsible. They're trying to eat their cake and have it, too."

"Wow," replied Holly, amazed someone got the expression right. "So you're doing a lot?"

"Twelve every week for the next five months so far."

"That reminds me," interjected Liz. She got out of her chair and turned towards Rae. She pulled a ring box out of her pocket and got on one knee. "Rae Lynn Militello. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else. In front of our friends I ask you, will you marry me?"

Rae shrieked out the word, "Yes!" and lunged at Liz to hug her. The two women fell over onto the Dining Room floor and Rae smothered Liz in kisses.

"So," Holly asked after the newly engaged couple returned to the table, "who are you getting to marry you?"

"Are you available?" asked Rae with a smile.

"Not until June," said Holly.

"I'm ok with a June wedding," said Liz. Rae quickly agreed.

"What am I, chopped liver?" asked Dani in feigned annoyance.

"Dani, I love you," said Liz, "but I'm an atheist. I just couldn't do a church wedding. I don't suppose you'd be willing to be my Maid of Honor?"

"I'd love to, Liz. Thank you."

"You ladies are having the wedding here, of course," said Marie. "I won't take 'no' for an answer."

"Do you ever?" asked Holly.

"Usually not," agreed Marie.

After dinner, the large group made short work of the clean up. They headed over to the Living Room and tried to pick a game everyone could play at once. They decided on three big teams for Pictionary. The game did not go very far, however. Dani was at the easel drawing when Rae noticed a huge puddle on the Living Room floor.

Rae asked, "Where'd the water come from?"

"Oh, my God, it's me," said Jenn. "My water broke!"

"Uhhhh, I think it's me," said Marie.

"Oh, shit," said Dani. "Do you guys already have bags packed for the hospital?"

"Yes," was answered by more than one voice.

"Then get going," Dani said. "Have James take you to the hospital and the rest of us will follow in the stretch."

"Who's going to drive you?" asked Marie.

"I will," said Rae. "I'm a cop. I can drive anything."

"GO!" shouted Dani.

Catherine turned to Harry and said, "Our dinner parties are never this exciting."

James hustled to bring the car up. He gave the keys to the stretch limousine to Rae and told her where it was parked. He held the door open for Chloe, Jenn, Marie and Jayne. Frank helped himself into the front passenger's seat. Rae told James not to wait and she programmed the hospital into the GPS on her phone. The hospital was less than seven miles away in Southampton. James took off before Rae reached the second car. Everyone piled in the stretch limo once Rae brought it around.

At the hospital, Chloe was with Jenn in her L and D suite. Frank and Jayne were in Marie's suite. Everyone from the second car was ushered into the Family Waiting Room down the hall. Harry and Catherine were very impressed that their daughters had friends who would want to stay and wait for the birth of their children. Catherine had been praying for grandchildren and was excited that she'd have more than one grandchild very soon.

"Thank you, Jesus," she said very softly.

Rae and Liz were kissing in the Waiting Room but no one found it objectionable. It was an expression of life and love, after all. Harry, for one, thought it was very hot when two women kissed. Besides, sneaking peeks at them beat reading a four month old copy of Golf Digest. Dani felt cheated that she never got to play a board game. She found a piece of paper and two pens and began a game of Tic Tac Toe with Holly. Annie put her head on Catherine's shoulder and her female dom absentmindedly ran her fingers through the sub's hair.

=============================

Marie's cervix dilated rather quickly to four centimeters and the Anesthesiologist was called into her Labor and Delivery suite. The Anesthesiologist kicked Frank and Jayne out of the suite and they used the opportunity to check on everyone in the Waiting Room. The Anesthesiologist numbed Marie's skin with a local anesthetic. He then asked her to lie on her side with her knees drawn up and her back arched. He was a bit rude and barked these commands to her. As a nurse, she was offended by his treatment of her but she complied because the labor pains were becoming intense. She didn't feel pain per se, but Marie felt the needle go in and felt the Anesthesiologist position the small tube of the epidural. She wondered if he'd be giving her Novocaine despite the fact she had requested a walking epidural. She checked with him and he assured her she would be allowed to walk around in her suite. He left rather abruptly after that.

A nurse checked on Marie right after the Anesthesiologist left and she requested that Frank and Jayne be brought back in.

===========================

The Anesthesiologist tried to kick Chloe out when he entered Jenn's birthing suite.

"Yeah, I don't think so," said Chloe.

"I'm a doctor and I'm ordering you to get out," said the Anesthesiologist. "Now."

"I'm going to be over on this side of the room, I won't get underfoot," she replied calmly. "You are not going to stick a needle in my wife if I'm not present."

"Then I won't give your wife the epidural," he spat back at her.

1...345678