All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 08'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lost cause

this story has finally "jumped the shark" as the kids say. The hard body series was an awesome storyline, very well written. But this series has gone steadily downhill. You should wrap it up and have cori move on to something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Much Better!!!

Okay you have officially redeemed your self with this chapter. It was great!!! ANY MORE?!?!?!?!? I think you should have the guys from the shop come to San Diego and open a new shop there, because without Cori it just wasn't the same and they can hire new people such or whatever. Just please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love this series! MORE, please.

Keep on going DL. Your stuff is great and I would love to read more.

lso, is there a blonde out there that you have in mind when describing Cory? If so, I'd love to know who it is. I'd love to see a pic of whoever she is...

Thanks!

DaddyMud

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Going

I am hoping this series continues, even if you decide to just wrap up the story. Personally, I would like to see Cori to shift to another place when this story wraps up, just like the first story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting

This has been a great series and am waiting for the continuation. I keep coming back waiting an hoping there is another chapter. I hope that she starts to turn around step dad's business. PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

serenity07060serenity07060over 16 years ago
Hope dlsloan returns

Hope that the author returns. I loved this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.