The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Basement," Ben said as soon as they got in the door. Cori led the way down the stairs into the finished basement that Ben had turned into a rec room, similar to the customer lounge at the shop. He had a sofa, a love seat, a recliner, a wide-screen TV, a stereo and a pool table.

The walls were adorned with various framed posters of women. Three were of Cori. In one, she was wearing a tight white tank top, denim shorts, high heels and was drenched from head to toe. She was posed on a chair, her legs spread wide and her back arched, the see-through shirt doing nothing to hide her erect nipples. In another, she was wearing heels and a thong bikini and was bent over at the waist, grabbing her ankles. The picture was taken from behind, of course. In the third poster, she was naked, on her hands and knees, looking for all the world like she was ready to take it doggy style or up the ass. The picture was taken from the side and she was looking at the camera, licking her lips suggestively.

There were six other full-size posters in the room. One was of Kathy Ireland, Ben's all-time favorite swimsuit model, showing off her stunning eyes and remarkable all-over tan in a bright yellow bikini. Another featured porn star Racquel Darrian, who was posed in a blue mini-dress, showing off her amazing legs and cone-shaped breasts.

On another wall, supermodel Tyra Banks was framed, wearing a tiny halter top that pushed her enormous breasts out the top, barely covering her mouth-watering nipples. Next to her was a poster of adult model Katie Price (a.k.a. Jordan), wearing a skimpy pair of athletic shorts and a flimsy excuse for a tank top. Her huge breasts, tiny waist and perfect legs were all well displayed.

The last two posters featured wrestling diva Stacey Kiebler, her long legs oiled up and looking amazing in heels and a string bikini, and fitness model Dena Doster, her fantastic tan, shapely thighs and round breasts shown off in a stunning silver bikini.


Though none of the posters were pornographic, they were all very sexy and suggestive and designed, of course, for further stimulation. Right now, Ben needed no extra help. He had a raging hard-on, his balls were tight and he desperately wanted Cori's hot little ass.

He laid down on the leather sofa and Cori, upon Ben's instructions, got on top of him in a 69 position.

"Suck it some more," he said. "Get it good and wet. Slobber all over it. When it's lubed up good, I'm going to fuck your ass."

Cori sucked and slobbered, trying to make his cock as wet as possible. She liked anal sex sometimes, but it was important to have lubrication. If he wasn't going to use any KY jelly, then she wanted as much of her slobber and his pre-cum lining her ass as possible.

Ben aided the situation by eating and fingering her pussy, which rapidly grew moist, then sopping wet. Using his fingers, he transferred as much of this natural lubricant to her ass as he could, dipping his fingers first in her cunt, then in her ass. Gradually, the tight shute grew looser and wetter. It happened none too soon, as Ben couldn't wait much longer.

"On your hands and knees, ass up, head on the floor," Ben grunted, jabbing his cock to the back of her throat one last time. She scrambled off the couch and on to the soft, thick carpet. She put her head on the ground, arched her back and spread her thighs, giving him the best shot at her ass.

He took his position behind her and flipped her skirt up on her back. He surprised her by first slamming his cock in her pussy. He pumped several times, coating his cock in her juices. While he did this, he spread her firm ass cheeks with his hands and inserted first one, then two fingers, then three into her ass. Holding them there for a few seconds while he fucked her pussy, he waited until she got used to the feeling and relaxed. Then, he pulled out his fingers, pleased to see her asshole staying open. He pulled his slippery cock out of her pussy and stuffed the head into her asshole before it closed.

Cori moaned as she felt him stuff his cock into her, inch by inch. Though she had grown accustomed to the feeling and had learned to enjoy a good reaming from time to time, the initial insertion was always uncomfortable and sometimes painful. She concentrated on keeping her ass up, legs spread and muscles as relaxed as she could, doing everything she could to ease the entry.

Horny as he was, Ben was still very aware of Cori's comfort and took his time. His caring for her outweighed his powerful urge to slam his cock into her full-force and rip her ass apart. Slowly but determinedly he inched his cock into her. He was reminded of a common nature channel image of a snake pushing its way into a tiny rat-hole — slow but powerful, driven by internal need and desire.

Cori whimpered a couple of times, soft, cute gasps of breath that reminded Ben of a kitten or puppy and made her all the more desirable to him. He would never, ever hurt her, but he sure would bang the shit out of her. He kept pressing forward until he was finally all the way inside her, his balls nestled against her wet, puffy pussy lips. He remained still for a moment, watching her gain control of her breathing and letting her wriggle her hips into a more comfortable position.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Yeah," Cori said softly. "Can you please start slow?"

"Of course," Ben said. "Nice and slow and deep. How's that sound?"

"Good," Cori said. "Thanks."

Ben began slowly, just as she requested, pulling back a few inches, then pushing back into the hilt. He did this slowly several times, each time backing out a bit further and then thrusting a bit harder and a bit faster. Gradually, he worked into a steady rhythm and, when she seemed to be more comfortable, he began fucking her with the same steady pace he would her pussy. The combination of her spit, her pussy juice and his pre-cum provided enough lubrication to allow him to begin to slide in and out of her easily and painlessly.

"Yeah, now we're cooking," Ben said, picking up the pace even more. "Feel my balls slapping your pussy? Yeah, you like that don't you?" Actually, Cori liked it very much. It was one of her favorite parts of being ass-fucked. She also liked the feeling of fullness and the surrender of being taken and used in a completely raw, animalistic sort of way.

"Hold your ass cheeks apart for me," Ben said. Cori knew what this meant. She reached back, her face still mashed in the carpet, and held her ass cheeks apart for him. This freed his hands, which he used to begin lightly slapping her ass cheeks. "Yeah, you like that spanking, don't you, naughty bitch? This is what happens to naughty girls. They get spanked and fucked in the ass."

Ben pulled his cock out of her ass for a moment, turned on by the site of her round hole staying open, waiting for him to return. He did with renewed vigor, slamming balls-deep into her again and again. Alternately, he spanked her ass cheeks, careful not to hit hard enough to hurt her or leave any more than a small red mark.

"Yeah, you were shaking that ass all over the bar, weren't you slut?" Ben said, enjoying the opportunity to talk dirty. "You were practically begging for me to fuck your ass, weren't you? Well, is this everything you were hoping for, you slut. A nice big cock up your tight little ass, balls slapping against your pussy, getting your ass spanked. Yeah, you love this, don't you, bitch? Take that big cock all the way, slut. Damn, your ass is fucking hot. I'm going to cum in your ass, bitch. That's what you wanted, right? An ass-full of cock and cum?"

Moments later, Ben delivered on his promise, pumping her bowels full of his spunk. Cori was glad it happened pretty quickly. While she had learned to enjoy a good ass fuck, she liked them to be quick. She could have marathon fuck sessions with her mouth or pussy — and had many times — but found that anal sex stopped being enjoyable for her after about 10 or 15 minutes, especially when minimal lube was being used as it was this time.

There was plenty of lube now, though, as her ass overflowed with white, jelly-like cum. As he pulled his cock out, a long stream of cum followed, spilling out and running down her crotch and into the welcoming crevice between her pussy lips. Ben pulled her lips apart, letting the cum run out of one hole and into the other.

"Oh, that was so good, Cori," Ben said. "I had been wanting a piece of your ass all day. It was worth the wait."

"You know it's yours any time you want it," Cori said, slowly standing up, her legs a bit shaky from the rough reaming her ass had just taken. "Shall I go clean up?"

"Sure, I'll wash up upstairs and meet you back down here in a few," Ben said. "Oh, and just go ahead and take off your clothes. We're in for the rest of the night, so there's no reason to keep you all covered up. Just leave the heels and choker on."

Cori went to the bathroom in the basement, while Ben went upstairs. Normally, Cori would have cleaned off Ben's cock for him, but only Chad ever required her to clean his cock after anal sex. The others, being more aware of Cori's feelings and health, cleaned themselves.

Cori took her time cleaning up, washing her ass and pussy and fixing her lipstick. She rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and brushed through her hair. As requested, she removed her top and skirt and came out of the bathroom wearing only her heels and that sexy choker wrapped around her slender neck.

Ben was sitting on the couch, waiting for her to join him. He was wearing a pair of silk boxers and nothing else. He had poured two glasses of wine and had turned the TV on to a baseball game.

She curled up on the couch next to him, snuggling in against him as he put his arm around her. Aside from the nudity and the fact that he had just fucked her ass, they might have been any couple snuggling on the couch, sipping wine and watching a game. That didn't last long.

With her soft skin and firm, warm body pressed against him, semi-erect nipples and tender thighs touching his skin, Ben found it impossible not to touch her, kiss her and play with her. Soon, his arm around her bare shoulder led to his hand on her bare breast, which then led to his fingers on her quickly hardening nipple.

He kissed her gently on the lips, then on her neck and finally took one long nipple into his mouth. Cori's nipples were very sensitive and she felt shivers of pleasure ripple through her as his soft lips sucked and nibbled on her nipple. Having had two orgasms this evening, he was now in no rush. Gently, he sucked on both nipples, squeezing her breasts and listening to her slightly more intense breathing.

He loved to watch her cum and he hoped that this nipple play would lead in the right direction. It usually did. He felt her body begin to respond as he continued his gentle touching and kissing. He ran his fingers over her flat, firm belly and lightly touched her thighs. He pulled her into his lap, putting her tits in his face. He continued to kiss and caress them gently, happy to feel her nipples get so hard and pleased by her body language as she leaned into him.

There was no dirty talk this time. This was a more sensual, erotic encounter, somehow made more intense by their silence. The only sounds were Cori's adorable gasps and whimpers as Ben slowly stoked her fire. That fire was spreading quickly from the tips of her nipples, through her breasts and down toward her loins.

With one hand on one breast and his mouth on the other breast, Ben gently touched her between her thighs, lightly teasing the sensitive skin on the inside of her thighs. She gasped and spread her thighs slightly, giving him room to explore further and find her pussy. He cupped her mound gently in his hand, feeling the heat radiate through his palm. She was getting hot, all right, and he relished the idea of watching her cum.

Wordlessly, he turned her body sideways in his lap, then laid her down on her back across his lap, positioning her so that her head lay on a pillow, her back rested on one thigh and her ass on the other. In this position, her face was in easy view and her tits and pussy were both well within reach. To further expose her pussy to his probing fingers, he lifted her right leg and put it on the left side of his head, resting it on the back of the couch. He then put her left foot on the floor, spreading her thighs wide.

Cori closed her eyes and threw her hands back over her head, letting him do as he pleased to her body — all of which felt very good to her. With strong, experienced hands that knew their way around her body, Ben touched and teased his toy. He squeezed her breasts again and rubbed her nipples, making sure they were still at maximum arousal. Then he trailed his fingers lightly over her belly, watching her flinch and tremble as he tantalized delicate nerve endings.

Light caresses on her hips and thighs led him closer to her pussy once again. He slid his fingers through the narrow tract of well-trimmed blonde hair on her mound, following the thin line straight to her pussy lips. Warm and moist, they split readily to allow his middle finger to slide up and down between them. He didn't insert any fingers, just kept sliding them back and forth between her lips and over her clit, which now swelled up into an ultra-sensitive hot button. He teased it mercilessly but gently, rubbing back and forth across it, then around, occasionally trapping it between two fingers and squeezing softly.

With nipples and clit all erect, pussy hot and juicy and legs spread wantonly, Cori was the picture of sex. Ben hadn't built back up to another erection yet, but watching and playing with Cori was bringing him back quickly. There would certainly be more sex for him later. Right now, it was about pleasuring Cori and making her cum. While his fingers danced and played all around her pussy, never yet venturing inside, he intently watched her face. Her eyes were closed and she frequently licked her red, slightly parted lips. Her nostrils weren't doing their telltale flaring yet, but he expected it soon.

They both maintained their silence, focusing on the other sensations. Cori began rolling her hips in small circles, the desire building slow and steady between her thighs. Ben took his time, continuing to tease her clit and pussy lips, occasionally tweaking her breasts or tickling her belly, but never entering her pussy. She was very wet now, and extremely hot.

She began lurching, slightly at first, then more aggressively, signaling that she wanted fingers or something — anything — in her pussy. Naturally, Ben denied her that pleasure for several more minutes, knowing that the longer he did so, the more desperate her desire and, hopefully, the more intense her orgasm.

Soon, Cori's writhing became so earnest that she could no longer keep her left foot on the floor. Ben picked it up and pushed it back by her head. She took the hint and pinned it behind her shoulder. Now, both legs were up and spread wide, leaving her twat obscenely exposed as if she were position to do the old bicycle kick exercise. Ben fought the urge to slap at the puffy pussy lips that now glistened, moist and hot right in front of his face.

Despite her urgent thrusts and demanding whimpers, he still did not enter her pussy. He continued to massage it, using both hands to stimulate her lips and clit. She was practically humping the air now, but still he did not part those juicy lips. He continued to play with his sex toy, patiently watching her writhe in excruciating ecstasy, thrusting her hips, arching her back, whimpering and moaning and licking her lips. Finally, he saw those nostrils flare and felt her body tremble and he knew the time was right.

Slowly this time, he inserted one finger into her steaming snatch. His other hand continued to massage her clit in slow, agonizing circles. He pumped his finger slowly in and out of her despite her attempts to speed him up by humping frantically against his hand. He did appease her slightly by adding a second finger, but still did not pick up the pace with either hand. Her moans were filled with frustration now, but also intense pleasure. She was getting closer and closer to a massive orgasm.

Her breath was coming in short gasps and she began playing with her own nipples. Ben gave her a third finger in her pussy and pinched her clit. Her belly twitched and her entire body shivered and trembled as her orgasm rocked through her. Ben kept playing with his cumming toy, never letting up, and no sooner did her orgasm subside than she was on the verge of another.

"Pleeeasse!" she begged, breaking their silence with just one word. Ben gave in, added a fourth finger and began finger-fucking her at a much faster pace. He continued to play with her clit and held on to her pussy through a second body-rocking orgasm. Her hips kept pumping, she kept moaning and it was clear she wasn't done. Ben gladly kept going, playing with tits, clit and pussy as she spasmed through three more orgasms over the next 10 minutes. Finally, after orgasm number five, her body collapsed, exhausted and very satisfied. Only then did Ben remove his fingers and let her put her legs back down.

By this time, there was a small pool of her juices on the leather couch and her body was again covered in a light sweat. And, Ben was ready for his own round number 3 to begin. Smiling and laughing, he handed Cori her wine.

"Wow, that was something else," he said, watching her take a sip. "You needed that as much as I did earlier."

"Oh, that felt so good," Cori said. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, baby," Ben said. "My pleasure. I love to watch you cum. Turns me on — as you can see."

Sure enough, she looked at his crotch and saw that his cock was now about half-erect. "Hmm, what can we do about that?" she teased. "How about you give me a minute in the bathroom, then I'll be right back to discuss the various ways we can address this problem."

While Cori cleaned up, Ben cleaned the couch, then waited anxiously for her return. As soon as Cori came out of the bathroom, Ben told her to bring her bikini top with her. Cori was a bit puzzled by this, but picked it up and brought it back to the couch.

"All right," Ben said, "here's the deal. The game is in the fifth inning, which means it should last about another hour or so. You are going to suck my cock for the remainder of the game — slow and steady. Every time the pitcher throws a ball, you will deep throat me and stay all the way down until the next he throws a strike. When he throws a strike, you will suck the head of my cock.

"Because I want to last as long as possible, you will not bob up and down like you normally might. Just suck the head or hold the entire shaft in your mouth. During commercials, you can sit up and rest your jaws and get something to drink. I will sit her on the couch and you will lay across me with your head in my lap. Any questions so far?"

"I don't think so," Cori said. "Oh wait, what's the bikini top for? Do you want me to put it back on?"

"No, I've got another idea for it," Ben said. "I know you know not to use your hands while sucking cock, but over the course of an hour or so you might forget. So, to make sure you don't make that mistake, I'm going to tie your hands behind your back. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"Of course not," Cori said. "Whatever you think is best. Just don't tie them too tight, please."

"No problem," Ben said. Cori turned her back to him and Ben wrapped her wrists together in the tiny fishnet top, then used the thin straps to tie a loose but firm knot that would easily hold her until he was done. "There, does that feel all right? Not too tight?"

"Feels fine," Cori said. "Thank you."

Ben sat back down and pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers. Cori hopped on the couch and laid down on her stomach, her head in his lap.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers