The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, it's 10:05 p.m. and the game is in the bottom of the fifth inning, one out," Ben said. "Let's see if we can make it to the end of the game. All right, here's the pitch — strike one. Play ball!"

Cori immediately went to work, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. He was still only semi-erect, but she felt his cock harden as her lips and tongue began their well-choreographed dance on his mushroom head.

"Ball!" Ben said. Cori immediately dropped down, taking his entire cock into her mouth. She held it there, not moving her head at all, stimulating him only with suction, her fluttering tongue and the warmth of her throat. "Ball two!" She stayed where she was, breathing comfortably through her nose. It was far easier to hold a cock in your throat for a long period of time than to take a vigorous throat fucking. When a guy was slamming his cock into your throat as hard as he could time after time, it could become hard to breathe and the gag impulse was stronger. Relatively speaking, this was easy for a pro like Cori.

Ben, thoroughly enjoying both the game and the service being provided by Cori, sat back and sipped his wine, occasionally looking down to watch his cock disappear into his sex toy's mouth or to check out her ass, but mostly watching the game, which was tied 3-3 between the Braves and Dodgers. Ben was a pretty big Braves fan, as were most people in this town. The first batter — the Braves' cleanup man — finally drew a walk, meaning Cori kept his cock in her throat during the time it took the batter to walk to first, the catcher to come out to the mound to talk to the pitcher and the next batter to step in the box. The first pitch was another ball and Ben's cock remained deep inside its new home.

Having cum twice tonight already, Ben was in no rush to get off again. He had very good staying power and was confident that, with Cori's help, he could maintain his erection but hold off his orgasm for at least most of the rest of the game, at which point he hoped to drill her pussy — the only orifice he had not cum inside yet today.

After the inning ended, Ben let Cori up to catch her breath and relax her jaws. He gave her some wine and then went upstairs to get some cold beer and some chips. He had no end table downstairs, so when the game resumed, he put Cori's prone body to further use. He pulled her bound hands up into the small of her back and set the bowl of chips on one ass cheek and the bowl of dip on the other. He held the beer he was drinking and put a second cold beer in her bound hands.

The talented Miss Cori now seemed to be performing some sort of carnival act: "Come See The Incredible Sex Toy Serve Dinner With Both Hands Tied Behind Her Back And Her Face Filled With Cock!"

Ben wasn't into ridiculously kinky stuff — that was Chad's territory — but on occasion he loved to tie Cori up in some sort of light bondage. She was in no pain or discomfort now, but he loved the sight of her hands bound behind her back. He supposed it was something to do with having the power to do what he wanted to her and her submitting to him, but it was a power he would never abuse. He wouldn't hurt her, but acting out the controlling fantasy was a major turn on. He liked sometimes to spread her legs and tie them to the bedposts or to tie her tits in soft scarves. He knew Chad got a bit wilder — too wild as far as Ben was concerned, but Cori assured him he had never hurt her — but light and seductive bondage worked just fine for Ben.

He also liked to fool around with toys from time to time and, since they were in no hurry, he decided to have some more fun. What good was a sex toy if you didn't play with her? He had two strings upon which were tied four balls, designed specifically to be inserted into pussy or ass. Since he had two, double penetration made perfect sense.

While she continued her mouth exercises based on balls and strikes, he inserted the string with the thicker balls into her pussy, watching each of the balls pop inside her elastic snatch. The balls were large — about the size of golf balls — and filled her cunt nicely. When all four were inside, only about an inch of string was visible outside her pussy lips. It was knotted and had a loop in it to grab and pull out the balls.

The balls on the other string were just slightly smaller and he dipped these in some of his leftover wine to lubricate them. He poked them one by one into her ass until only the small tab of string was sticking out. He thought of her holes filled with those balls and was dying to see her try to walk.

At the next half-inning, he removed the chips, dip and beer from her body and asked her to go to the bathroom and retrieve her skirt for him. She stood up, her hands still tied behind her back, the two bits of string hanging out of her ass and pussy, and walked as naturally as possible across the room toward the bathroom. She heard Ben chuckle as she had to assume an exaggerated bowlegged stride to accommodate the cargo she was carrying in her ass and pussy. She made it to the bathroom without incident, but wasn't sure how to pick up the skirt with bound hands.

"Bend over at the waist and pick it up with your teeth," Ben instructed, sensing her indecision. As she bent over, he saw a metallic gold ball straining against her pussy lips and a silver one tucked just inside her asshole. To bend over far enough to pick up the skirt, she had to spread her legs out far to the side, keeping them straight, sort of like a giraffe bending over for a drink of water. With the metallic balls straining at her orifices, she presented quite a view.

She managed to grasp the skirt in her teeth and slowly stood back up, smiling and chuckling at herself, realizing how ridiculous she had to look. Ben was laughing, too, clearly enjoying the show and finding humor in her awkward movements. She was in no pain, so there was nothing sick or twisted about his enjoyment; it was funny, and they both knew it.

She returned with the skirt and Ben took it from her mouth. She realized he had just wanted to watch her walk, so she was a little surprised when he actually had a purpose for the skirt. He put it over her head, then had to stretch it to squeeze over her shoulders and then her breasts. Right under her breasts, he let the elastic go and hug her tight around the rib cage. This served two purposes: 1) it propped up her already firm tits even more, pushing them out and 2) it pinned her upper arms against her back. It was more about the look than any kind of actual restraint, but Ben liked what he saw.

The game came back on and they hurried back into positions, Cori sucking gently on his cock-head after the first pitch came in for a strike. It was now the top of the seventh inning and they had been at this for a little over 30 minutes. Feeling Cori's tongue explore his pee-hole, looking at her unique bondage and thinking about the jumble of balls inside her was making it harder for Ben to hold out. He wasn't sure he could make it to the end of the game.

"No break this half-inning," Ben said. "It's the seventh-inning stretch, so we need to do some stretching." Cori didn't answer, just kept sucking. When the inning was over, Ben told her what to do.

"Stick my cock in the side of your mouth," he said. "I want to see it inside your cheek." She did as instructed and he thrust upward, the head of his cock pushing against the inside of her cheek. "Yeah, it's stretch time — let's see how far we can stretch your cheeks." Ben started fucking her cheek, ramming his cock in and out very fast and hard. Cori just relaxed her mouth and neck and let him use her mouth as he desired. He put his hand on her throat, not choking her, but holding her in place, running his fingers around and under her choker. He shoved his cock down her throat and felt her throat react to the intrusion.

Ben was about to lose control when the game came back on and a strike was called. He let go of Cori's neck and she resumed her position on his cock-head, no bobbing, just licking and sucking. He did his best to focus on the game, trying not to think about what she was doing to him, but of course not wanting her to stop, either. The game, fortunately, was still tied and the Braves were mounting a rally, so it did hold his interest just enough to keep him on the verge instead of past it.

The Braves' rally died and the game was still tied, heading to the eighth inning. It was now 11 and Cori was still going strong, nearly an hour into the blowjob. In between innings, Ben moved around to the other end of the couch so that he was sitting with her legs on his lap. She was still face down, hands and arms bound behind her.

"Spread your legs a bit, babe," he said. "I think you have something stuck in your pretty pussy. Let me try to get it out for you."

Cori spread her thighs, giving him an unobstructed view and pathway to her twat. Ben grabbed the string and pulled slowly on it, feeling the resistance as her pussy involuntarily hugged the balls inside her. He saw her lips spread open and the first ball begin to emerge. With a final tug, it popped out of her pussy with a soft, wet pop and, despite coming fresh off multiple orgasms, Cori gasped as she felt a fresh new volt of pleasure.

He continued pulling steadily as the second, third and finally fourth balls popped out of her pussy, which was now slick with fresh juices. The game began again before they could get to the balls in her ass, so Ben resumed his position, putting his cock back in her mouth. The Braves brought in a reliever who was throwing nothing but strikes, so Cori spent virtually the entire inning working over Ben's cock head. It was a quick, three-up, three-down inning, and Ben went back to work on the balls in Cori's ass.

He had to pull a little firmer with these, her tight ass having a vice-like grip on the lucky spheres. When the first one popped out, Ben studied the way her asshole stayed open in a cute round O, affording him a look inside her where he could see the next ball ready to drop down the chute. He also noticed that her pussy was glistening with moisture now and leaking tiny drops of viscous fluid. He pulled the remaining balls out of her ass, each making a gushy, popping sound, then jammed his cock back in her mouth as the game resumed in the bottom of the eighth inning.

This was another quick, strike-filled inning, which was helping Ben's staying power. Sure, Cori's tongue-work on his cock-head was great, but it was the deep-throating that really pushed him to the edge quickly. When the inning was over, he sat back down between her legs and picked up the larger balls which had only minutes early had the good fortune to be residing within her tender pussy walls. The balls were slick with her juices and he easily popped two back inside her cunt. Then, to her surprise, he pushed the other two sufficiently lubed balls into her ass. He had to push both ends of the string inside her — one end in each hole, so the only "handle" to remove the balls was a half-inch of string that was stretched between her asshole and pussy.

The game came back on for the ninth inning, and Ben left Cori's holes filled like this while he sat back down, putting his face back in his lap.

"I just love baseball, don't you?" he said, holding the back of her head while she took him all the way down her throat after the pitcher threw a ball in the dirt. She mumbled something meant to sound like "Hmm, mmm" but it was hard to even mumble with eight inches of cock lodged in your throat. "It's an American tradition — baseball, apple pie and getting your cock sucked. That's what life's all about."

Ben sounded very contented and he was. How much better could he really have it than he did right now? A major babe, bound, naked and at his disposal, a big-screen TV tuned to the game, a cold beer in his hand — life really was good. He reached down between her legs and stuck his finger in her pussy, feeling the hard metal balls inside her. He pushed on them, removing the slack from the string and pushing them deeper inside her. Then, he did the same with the balls in her ass. She squirmed in apparent appreciation and kept on sucking. She had been sucking his cock for about an hour and a half now and showed no signs of fatigue or reduction in blowjob quality.

The top of the ninth was a long inning as the Dodgers loaded the bases, including two walks, before finally going down without scoring a run. The game moved to the bottom of the ninth, still tied.

Cori, who was also still tied, sat up in between innings and Ben gave her a sip of beer. Then he laid her back down and resumed playing with her ass and pussy, driving fingers into both holes and then spinning the balls inside her. Cori twitched and thrashed, driven crazy by the feeling of all that movement inside her. Just as the game came back on, Ben yanked all four balls out of her in a quick succession of sticky pops.

"This could be the last inning," he said. "In baseball, they say play each game like it could be your last. Well, I want you to suck my cock like it could be your last. You've been great the whole game, but I want your absolute best effort for this last half inning."

Cori gave him that, for sure. Her jaws were aching now, but nothing was going to keep her from pleasuring him. The Dodgers' pitchers added to her pain and his pleasure by walking three of the first four batters. The multitude of balls and seemingly endless catcher-pitcher-manager conferences required her to deep-throat him for roughly 12 of the first 15 minutes of the inning. She didn't bob her head, just as Ben requested, but he was now putting his hands on the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her. They weren't the long, hammering strokes he sometimes used in skull-fucking her, but they were still very deep and powerful and a strain on her aching jaws and raw throat. He was punctuating each thrust with chanting cheers for the Braves during their rally.

"Come ... on ... Braves ... get ... a ... hit ... here ... now ... ... hurry ... up ... so ... I ... can ... fuck ... my ... sex ... toy ... cum ... slut ... bitch ..."

As if aware of his waning restraint and respectful of the hot pussy waiting for him, the Braves came through for Ben, getting a base-hit to drive in the winning run. It was now 11:45, more than an hour and a half after Cori had started sucking Ben's cock.

"Great job, babe," Ben said. "Let celebrate."

He pulled his cock out of Cori's mouth and pulled her — still bound — onto his lap. She spread her legs and straddled him and he leaned forward to suck on her tits. He put his hands around her waist and lifted her on to his cock, pushing down on her hips and driving his cock into her pussy. He let her sit and grind on him for a few minutes while he preoccupied himself with her tits, but soon his desire took over. He began lifting her tight cunt up and down on his stiff rod, thrusting his hips into her.

Unable to balance herself with her hands, Cori clamped tight around him with her thighs and hung on for a very bumpy ride. He was practically throwing her up and down on his cock, the skin of their thighs smacking together with each thrust. After nearly two hours of build-up, Ben didn't last long in Cori's juicy snatch, blasting the velvety hole with his third load of jism of the night.

"Strike three, batter's out," Ben joked as his cock softened and Cori slid off him. She slid to her knees on the floor and dutifully cleaned his cock, which was covered with her juices and his own semen. When she was done, Ben removed the skirt, untied her hands and sent her off to clean up.

It was beginning to get late and Cori had to work tomorrow, so Ben decided to let her go to bed. But he was far from done with her for the night. He wanted at least one more time in each hole.

"Go on up and get some rest," he told Cori. "I will be up later and will probably wake you up. I have a lot of energy tonight."

"I noticed," Cori chuckled. "Wake me up any time you want."

"I will. So sleep naked and be ready," Ben said. "I expect it to be an all-nighter."

"Sounds good," Cori said before giving him a kiss goodnight and heading upstairs to bed. She kicked off her shoes and removed her choker before laying down on the soft satin sheets completely nude. She was exhausted from the days' many activities and quickly fell asleep.

Ben stayed downstairs, watching TV. He flipped around the channels, watching sports, music videos and a few minutes of a movie on one of the adult channels. They were showing a movie featuring Jenna Jameson performing her amazing tricks, somehow looking innocent and like the dirtiest bitch on the planet, all at the same time. The combination of rest and this visual stimulation — plus the knowledge that his sex toy was nude upstairs, ready for him — brought about another hard-on for Ben around 1 a.m.

Cori had been asleep for about an hour when Ben entered the bedroom, quietly approaching the bed and gently pulling back the covers. Cori was curled into a cute little ball. She looked so sweet and angelic, a faint smile on her lips. Ben noticed that even in her sleep, her nipples were half-erect.

Ben slid into bed next to her and, still asleep, she nuzzled herself against him. Her nipples rubbed against his chest and her soft thighs felt silky smooth against his cock. Ben kept a bottle of lubricant in the nightstand and pulled it out. He rubbed some on his cock, then rolled Cori over onto her. She awoke and started to roll over to face him, but he stopped her.

"Stay there," he said in a low voice, almost a whisper. "I want it this way." He spread her ass cheeks with his fingers and poured a few drops of the lubricant on her asshole. He used his fingers to push it inside her and begin to loosen up her tight rear channel.

Cori was still half asleep when Ben mounted her, lifting her ass up and pushing her head into the pillow. She woke up quickly when all eight inches of his cock drove into her ass. "Oh yeah, got to fuck my sleeping beauty. Got to fuck her in the ass," Ben said, talking more to himself than her. "She likes it good and hard in the ass, the fucking slut. Yeah, what a hot little ass."

Ben gave it to her good and hard and Cori, still somewhat dazed and groggy and very tired, did her best to arch her back and wiggle her ass in conjunction with his thrusts. There was really nothing in this for her this time — she was just his sex toy, his plaything, his cum receptacle. And she was happy to be all those things for him. She was also happy when he came, dumping another load in her ass. A few minutes later, she was ready to go back to sleep.

But after cleaning up, Ben returned with a soft scarf.

"You looked so good tied up tonight, I'd like to tie your wrists to the bed," he said. "Do you think you can sleep like that?"

"I'm sure I can," she said. "I'm really sleepy."

He tied her wrists together to the headboard, the soft material holding her firm without putting her in any undue discomfort, and left her alone. He returned about an hour and a half later — it was now around 3 a.m. — and found her sleeping soundly once again. He pulled the covers down just far enough to reveal her huge breasts and watched her sleep for several minutes, studying the rise and fall of her tits as she breathed.

Finally, his cock rock-hard, he climbed on the bed and woke her up by patting her face lightly with his cock. "Wake up, baby," he whispered, "time to suck some cock." Before she could speak, he straddled her face and slapped his cock between her lips. As soon as she was fully awake, he drove his cock all the way into her throat and proceeded to throat-fuck her, holding her neck and head in his hands and forcing his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Yeah, nothing like a good throat fuck in the middle of the night," he said in a soft, raspy voice. "You know, some people wake up and want a midnight snack or go sleepwalking. Me, I need a good cock-sucking. Lucky for me I have my own sex toy tied up naked in my bed, ready to give me one any time I want."