The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his usual style, he was narrating this to no one in particular, the words serving only to add to his excitement and fantasy and bring him to an even stronger climax. When he came, it felt great, but his load size had diminished drastically from his first few fucks of the evening. Still, he gave Cori a respectable amount to swallow as she enjoyed her own midnight snack. After she cleaned his cock, he left her laying there, still tied up, cum drying on her lips and chin, and let her go back to sleep.

Ben went back downstairs, but returned at about 5 a.m. This time, he woke Cori up by pulling her legs up and binding her ankles — spread out to both sides — to the headboard as well. Cori woke up immediately, of course, and asked him what he had in mind this time.

"Pussy," he said. "I've had your ass twice, your mouth twice and your pussy once tonight. So, I owe you one in the pussy. I'm going to spread your legs wide, fuck you really hard in that tight honey pot, then let you go back to sleep until I'm ready again."

"You do have a lot of energy tonight," Cori said. "Well, clearly I'm helpless and totally at your mercy, so come get what you want. I'm your sex toy, so play with me and ride me hard."

Ben appreciated the encouragement, but didn't need it, as he quickly slammed his cock up her widely exposed cunt and began hammering away in a frenzy of lust and power. Cori could do little with her body to encourage him — her arms and legs being secured to the bed assured that — so she played the helpless victim, surrendering herself to be a pleasure source for her master and a receptacle for his spunk. He was fucking her so hard, her head, protected by a pillow, was banging rhythmically into the headboard and her tits were bouncing and slapping together.

He was holding onto her narrow waist — his hands nearly encircling her — and slapping her wet pussy against his cock. He was drilling her as hard as he ever had and, due to his numerous orgasms already, lasting longer than he normally would at this pace. It was a frantic, almost brutal pace that he maintained for nearly 15 minutes. By then, her legs and hips were beginning to ache and her neck was getting sore from the repeated jarring against the headboard. She was urging him on with dirty talk, but his balls were simply drained and it was taking time to muster another load. It didn't bother Ben any; he was thoroughly enjoying this and wasn't anxious for it to end.

Finally, after a little over 20 furious minutes, Ben's cock spewed a few short blasts of cream into Cori's well-fucked twat. Exhausted, he lay on top of her bound and spread body a few minutes before removing his cock and putting it in her mouth for cleaning. When her work was done, Ben untied both her wrists and ankles.

Sleepy, exhausted and thoroughly fucked, Cori staggered to the bathroom, her shaky legs barely able to carry her. Being in fantastic shape, though, and certainly used to repeated sexual escapades, Cori gradually regained her strength and was walking much better when she came out of the bathroom. Still, she understood where the idea of being fucked so hard you can't walk came from.

She lay back down in bed and Ben kissed her on the cheek, telling her to get some rest. She assumed he was done with her for the night — after all, it was now 5:30, he had fucked her six times already and she desperately needed sleep and rest before going to work in a few hours. Ben still wasn't ready to sleep and left her alone. Two hours later, he was back, waking her up yet again, his hard cock pointed at her face. "Another blowjob," he said, matter-of-factly.

He sat back in the bed, hands behind his head, and watched her go to work. She knew this wouldn't be a quick one, so she spent plenty of time licking his shaft and balls and sucking on the head, in addition to giving him the occasional deep-throating he loved so much. Fifteen minutes of her sucking and licking finally led him to put his hands on the back of her head and drive his cock into the back of her mouth. He fucked her face hard, but not nearly as roughly as he had before, and eventually gave her another little sip of sperm.

It was now 8 and Cori had to go home and get ready for work. She had had some long nights with the guys before, but this was probably the longest. She was going to have to go to work, then go on her date with Ty. She knew how much he looked forward to his one night a week with her and hoped she could have enough energy to make it good for him. Her long hours in the gym usually came through for her in these situations, but Ben — fucking her seven times himself, plus the two blowjobs in the mall and all the excitement and dancing in the bar — had totally worn her out and left her with only about three hours of very interrupted sleep.

It wasn't unheard of, but what Ben did next had only happened a couple other times in the last two years. He told Cori he was going to give her the day off work so she could get some sleep and be ready for Ty.

"I know I've worn you out," Ben said. "I want to take you home so you can get some rest. Ty can pick you up after work and by then I'm sure you'll be ready for him. I don't mind giving you the day off, but the guys will need someone to answer the phones. Do you think Gina or Tammy might be willing?"

"I'll give them a call," Cori said. She called and both Tammy and Gina agreed to help out. Ben said he'd pay them each $200 to cover Cori's shift. Of course, they didn't need to dress like Cori or have sex with anyone. They just needed to be courteous to the customers and answer the phones.

Ben called John, who was working this morning with Ty, and told him what was going on. Both men understood, of course, and despite being disappointed they wouldn't get to see Cori's special Saturday outfit, Ty was happy she would be well-rested for him. He himself had a big day and night planned for her.