The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Oh, you're amazing. Absolutely amazing," Wes said. "Um, look, I know you've had a really long day, so if you don't want to do anything, you know, I'll understand. I can take a rain check."

"That's sweet," Cori said. "But there's this cute little park on the way to my house with a parking lot hidden by a lot of trees. I always wanted to park there and fuck in the back of a car. I was sorta hoping you'd be the one I could do that with today."

"Shoot, I bet you wish Douglas would have kept the date," Wes said. "Every girl likes Douglas."

"He's OK, I guess," Cori shrugged, "but I truly wanted you more. You're the only guy I've ever been with who has made me cum every time I've had sex with him. It's true. I've never faked it once with you."

"Wow," Wes said. "Why? I mean, I'm nothing special."

"You're cuter than you think, and there's something different about you. Very special, I think. You have a good heart, I think. A naughty mind sometimes, though. What was up with that rule that I have to bend over to sign papers? Naughty boy."

"Hey, you're the one who provided the inspiration," Wes said. "So, I really make you cum?"

"Every time," Cori said.

"Pressure's on now," Wes joked. "You know, you make me cum every time too."

"No kidding!" Cori laughed. "Hard to believe. Well, you know, I had an idea for how we might be able to both accomplish something at work and get to test our mutual orgasms a little more frequently."

"I'm all ears – and a boner," Wes said.

"OK," Cori said, "you know Peggy Stimson, the golfer."

"Sure," Wes said. "She's supposed to be the first huge women's golf star. Her pictures are everywhere on the Internet – golf's version of Maria Sharapova or Anna Kournikova. What about her?"

"She doesn't have an agent," Cori said. "She just turned 18 and she's turning pro. Benson Sports Marketing should sign her."

"OK, and how does that involve you and me? Greg and Jason usually take the new clients."

"Not if Mrs. Benson's as smart as I think she is," Cori said. "Peggy's mom was cheated on by her drunk husband, who left them. She doesn't trust men, a fact that has probably gotten worse as her daughter has become an Internet sensation. She's going to be a big star soon and you know hot celebrity athletes and actors are going to be lining up to be the first to tap that 18-year-old ass. Think her mom will be happy to see Greg and Jason on her doorstep, drooling over her daughter?"

"No," Wes admitted, "Mommy might not like that."

"But a woman might be able to get in the door – someone like me," Cori said.

"Sure, I can see that," Wes said. "Where do I come in?"

"I don't know the ins and outs of this business. You do. You have a nice face, friendly voice. You're cute, but not threatening. That's a compliment, by the way. Mom's like you just as much as the girls do. Together, we gain their trust and she signs with us directly. No middle man, no limits on appearances, side deals with shoes companies – Benson becomes her exclusive representation and we ride that wave."

"I like it," Wes said. "I think that might actually work. Pitch it to Mrs. Benson like that and she'll probably greenlight it. So, how does all that give me a chance to have more sex with you?"

"Well, I have no travel budget. You do. So, I suggest we share a room. We probably need to be there a couple days. One room with a king-size bed. At least two nights. Got your mind working on it now?"

"Yeah," Wes grinned. "That's a helluva an idea. Where's this damn park. I'm about to pop out of my pants."

"Hold your horses," Cori laughed. "It's right over there."

As soon as they parked, Cori jumped out of the car, opened the back of the jeep and climbed in, Wes following right behind her. They left the front windows open for some air, taking their chances that no one would hear them. Wes jumped on top of her and slid her sling to the sides of her breasts and pussy, sinking his cock into her as she wrapped her long legs around his torso. They kissed passionately and Wes fucked her with slow, gentle strokes, trying to take his time and make this last.

Cori, though, wanted to be fucked hard and urged him with her hips and tight pussy. "Bang me good," she breathed. "I'm your trophy slut. Everyone wanted me, but I'm yours. Now fuck me like you mean it. Punish me for being a slut and showing off in front of them. Pound my little cunt and teach me a lesson with that big cock."

Wes couldn't resist this teasing and picked up his pace, fucking her with all the force and fury he could muster. He felt Cori tense under him and knew he had succeeded once again in making her cum. "Oh god," she gasped, "oh, yes!" Watching the ecstasy sweep across her face as beads of sweat ran down her slender neck, his desire reached a fever pitch. He wasn't worried about any complaints about sloppy seconds this time and coated her pussy walls with a torrent of creamy hot cum.

"Imagine that as much as you want for two days," Cori grinned.

"I already am," Wes said.

He dropped her off a few minutes later and Cori entered the house still riding the high from her orgasm and great conversation with Wes. She walked in to find Harris there. Ty was gone and so was Jordan. She guessed he was over at her house, working on her "back door".

"Hey, babe," Cori greeted Harris with a warm kiss. "Bet you can't guess what I did at work today." She twirled around, showing off her skimpy sling.

"Yeah, hard to tell," Harris laughed. "Probably lots of paperwork and boring phone calls."

"Pretty much," Cori nodded. "So, looks like it's finally just you and me. Hasn't been that way for a while. I owe you some attention. What do you want to do tonight? I'm all yours, you know."

"You're sure in a good mood," Harris laughed. "Cum a few times today, did ya?"

"Once or twice," Cori shrugged. She coughed and felt something on her lip. She wiped it with a tissue, glancing at it to see that yet more cum had blasted from her nose when she coughed. "Mostly, I just like Halloween and the weekend and being home." She left out that she really liked Wes and that her sinuses were filled with swimming sperm.

"Good, I'm glad you like Halloween because I thought we might check out a haunted house," Harris said.

"Sure, sounds like fun," Cori said. "What shall I wear?"

"Well, for Halloween you need orange and black," Harris said. He gave her a pair of black booty shorts, an orange tube top with "Ripe Pumpkins" spelled out across the chest in black letters, and a pair of thigh-high black leather boots with stiletto heels. There were no panties, no thong and of course, no bra. He had her keep her hair down. The outfit was tight, curve-hugging and very revealing – at least one third of each ass cheek and both upper and under cleavage was on display. She felt like a hooker in the high boots with the long zippers up the side and decided that's what she would tell people she was dressed like. If ever there was a time to dress like a hooker and get away with it, it was Halloween.

They drove to the haunted house, which was put on by the local parks and rec and utilized volunteers from different groups to help run the event. A different group was responsible each day for the two weeks the haunted house was open, and the group in question received one-third of the profits for the day toward their organization. Today's group was a local high school baseball team raising money for a trip to play in a tournament in Florida in the spring. They would be the ones inside dressed as monsters and jumping out and scaring people.

Cori attracted quite a bit of attention as they waited in line, but she was far from the only outlandishly dressed woman there, so it wasn't quite as bad as it might have been on another day. At least she wasn't getting hateful looks from other women for a change.

The line moved slowly because this haunted house only took two people at a time through the house, separated by at least a minute. A guide – one of the high school players – led them in and walked behind them, carrying a flashlight in case of emergency. But keeping it to two people at a time made it scarier for a lot of people, which was all part of the fun, of course. When Cori and Harris got to the front, the young man who greeted them eyed Cori and said, "You know, it's scarier if you go alone. It's up to you, however you want to do it."

"Might be fun," Harris said. "I'll go first, make sure the coast is clear for you."

The young man followed Harris inside and a minute later, another of the teenage baseball players followed Cori in, no doubt trying to figure out if she would notice if he shined the flashlight on her ass while he watched her walk. He decided against it and they entered the pitch black maze. There was heavy metal music playing and crazy flashing lights ahead. Someone banged on the walls beside her and they rang with a metallic clang. There were screams – some real, some piped in – and sounds of chain saws, howling coyotes and shrieking cries for help. Cori admitted that it gave her chills, but that was the fun – it was scary, but safe, like a good horror movie. She moved steadily forward, anticipating someone or something jumping out at her at any time. The good thing was, they jumped out, but they never touched you. Just scared you and you moved on.

Despite knowing all was safe, her nipples were hard with excitement and her goosebumps popped up on her tan skin. A monster with blood dripping down its face jumped out at her, waving a fake knife, then jumped to the side. She turned to look at him as she moved by, then felt a quick but unmistakable pinch on her ass cheek. It was the side furthest away from the monster, so it wasn't him. Had to be the pimple-faced kid who was her guide. Probably took all the nerve he had to do that, Cori thought, just let it go. He's harmless.

But a moment later, another hand groped her ass. It was longer and firmer this time and Cori spun but could see nothing. Her guide bumped into her and she pushed him back, "Take it easy!" she yelled over the din. Just then, two hands grabbed her ass cheeks and yanked down on her shorts. She spun again. OK, so it wasn't her guide after all. Who was it? Harris? Yeah, had to be. How could he see her? Probably some night vision goggles or something. But he didn't have them when they came in. Weird.

She turned back around and continued moving forward through the house, looking at a deranged doctor cutting a living person apart and at a deranged criminal bouncing around in his cell, trying to rip out of his straight jacket. Here, where there was more light, no one groped her and she assumed that Harris had had enough fun and moved on. He'd be waiting for her when she got out, grinning and ready for a blowjob in the car.

She passed the hall of horror, followed a narrow turn and found herself in a small room with flashing lights. Suddenly, a hideous clown leaped out from nowhere and started bouncing around, chasing her. She looked for the way out, but couldn't see it right away. Just when she saw the exit, Frankenstein blocked the path, moving stiffly toward her. This was odd. Usually they left the path clear. She backed up, expecting either the clown or her guide to bump into her. She couldn't see her guide, but the clown was bouncing around like a crazy person. Suddenly, the room went completely black. Cori started moving back toward the exit she had seen earlier, but stopped when she felt hands on her breasts, squeezing them. She tried to push away, but another set of hands grabbed her shorts and yanked them half way down her legs. As she spun, the hands on her breasts pulled her top down and her boobs sprang free. What the hell kind of haunted house was this? She thought. It's not a haunted house, you idiot, it's a rape. Get yourself out of here, now. But how? She couldn't hear, couldn't see and somehow her attackers could obviously see her. They had to be using some sort of night vision. Screaming for help was useless and counting on someone else to catch them in the act was just wishful thinking. It was pitch black and loud. They could be fucking her a foot away from the next people through the house and they would never know what was happening. No, if she was going to get out of this, she'd have to do it herself.

She scratched at one attacker and thought she got skin, but it might have been just his mask. One of them grabbed her around the waist and grabbed her exposed pussy. She squirmed but he was strong and two fingers got inside her. Two other hands pulled roughly on her nipples. Cori spun, sticking her elbows out and blindly caught one of them in the jaw. She kicked hard in the general direction she thought he'd spun and felt the satisfying crunch of her heel striking a soft spot – either the stomach or groin, she wasn't sure. Hoping that slowed one of them down, she hurriedly pulled up her shorts and ran for the exit. She saw light and kept running as a man with a chain saw jumped out at her and started running after her until he realized that her tits were exposed, then he just stopped and stared. Cori left her guide and the little teenage rapists behind, tugging her top back into place just as she reached the exit. Harris was there waiting for her, his expression telling her that he had no clue what she had been through. She grabbed his hand and said, "Come on, let's go."

"That scary, huh?" he asked.

"You have no idea," Cori said. "Come on. Take me to dinner somewhere, OK?"

"Sure," he said. "You OK?"

"I'm fine, just hungry and a little jumpy, I guess."

He took her to a nice Italian restaurant about half an hour away, hoping to keep the risk of seeing one of his co-workers out while he was with Cori. The haunted house had seemed a safe choice and the restaurant was fine. Not many diners were dressed for Halloween, but again there were just enough that Cori's attire was acceptable to all those around her.

On the way home, Harris had one final surprise for her. "Hey, you know that older gentleman who lives next to you?"

"Sure," Cori said. "He was taking pictures of me the other day. I pretended not to notice and gave him a little show. Seems harmless enough."

"He is," Harris said. "His name is Waters and he's actually a former trustee. He's retired now, of course, but years ago he enjoyed the company of many a coed himself. He married a 25-year-old when he was 45, then dumped her for a 20-year-old when he was 55. He's 65 now and lives alone, but as you saw, he still has an eye for coeds.

"Despite all that, he's a good guy, does tons for charity and the university and was a mentor to me – in more ways than one. He doesn't know about you and me, so don't mention my name or anything. But just go up and ring his bell and tell him you want trick or treat. I guarantee he'll bite and you can have some fun. You don't need to fuck him, but give him a little thrill. OK? I'll park down the street here and wait."

"Sounds like fun," Cori grinned. She loved teasing guys, especially if she felt it was safe. Given Waters' advanced age, standing in the community and the fact that Harris was nearby, Cori felt safe enough to have some fun. It was dark now and as she walked under the streetlights, she felt even more like a street hooker trolling for a john.

She walked up the steps, rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and Waters' eyes bulged. "Trick or treat!" Cori said, smiling and licking her lips playfully.

"Excuse me," Waters said, his hearing obviously affected by his vision, which was full of tits and legs.

"I said Trick or Treat, Mr. Waters," Cori said. "I'm your neighbor. I should have introduced myself earlier. Anyway, I thought this would be a fun time to come say hi."

"Well, hello," he said. "Welcome to the neighborhood. Um, I don't usually have any trick or treaters, but I might have some candy in here. Want to come in?"

"Sure," Cori bounced in after him. "If you don't have any candy, it's OK. I like to eat lots of things." Cori was sure the double meaning was obvious.

"Really?" Waters said. "Doesn't look like you eat much at all. And, if you don't mind my saying, what you do eat goes right to your breasts. Unless those are fake."

"No, they're real," Cori said. "Funny you say that, a guy I knew used to say if I was 120 pounds, 100 pounds had to be in my tits and ass."

She turned slightly and let Waters study her ass. "Yes," he said, "I would have to agree. You certainly make the neighborhood more beautiful."

"Aw, thanks," Cori said. "It's nice here. I really like it. Hey, cute kitty!" She spied a cat in the corner and went over to it, bending at the waist to pet it. She knew Waters was taking in the view and slipped her hand along the front of her shorts, gathering what little loose material she could and pulling it forward. She felt the edges of the shorts creep further into her ass crack and heard Waters mutter, 'Oh my.' Cori smiled to herself.

She stood, turned and saw that Waters had a hard on. She decided to call him on it. He was bold, right, so why not be bold right back? "Hmm, Mr. Waters, looks like you are a little excited."

"Yeah," he said, "half-dressed, hard-bodied coeds seem to have that effect on a man. Want to give me a hand with it?"

"Why, Mr. Waters, you're not suggesting I fuck you are you?"

"Nope," he said. "That would be great. But I'll settle for a hand job. Whaddya say? I mean, you didn't really come over here dressed like for a Snickers bar, did ya?"

"No," Cori smiled, "I most certainly did not. Got any lotion?"

"I prefer more natural lubrication – if you can spare some spit or maybe a little juice from that pussy of yours."

A minute ago, Cori had never met this man old enough to be her grandfather. Now, he was ogling her and talking about her pussy juice. Yes, it was safe to say Waters was direct and no doubt used to getting what he wanted.

"Hmm, natural is better I supposed," Cori said. "Why don't you have a seat on the couch and let me do the rest?"

"A coed with some initiative, I like it!" Waters said. "Keep that attitude and that body and you'll go places in this world kid. Come on, make an old man's day."

"Would an old man like to see some young, firm tits?" Cori asked playfully, pulling her tube top below her breasts.

"Ripe pumpkins indeed," he said, squeezing them. "That's the pumpkin. How about the pie?"

Cori smiled and pulled down her shorts, stepping out of them. She turned her back to him, spread her legs and let him study her pussy lips from behind. His fingers moved between her legs and traced the outside of her pussy.

"Been a while since I had something that nice," he said.

"Oh, I doubt that," Cori smiled. "Now, what were we saying about lubrication?" She knelt down and went down on him, kissing the head of his cock, which was firm and thick and impressive for a man his age. She licked and sucked on the head, then bobbed her head down the shaft, coating it with saliva. She rested his cock on her nose and took his balls in her mouth, slathering them with spit as well.

"That should do the trick," she beamed at him as took his cock in her hands and started pumping it slowly up and down.

"What would that young man you're living with think of this," Waters said, referring of course to Ty.

"Oh, don't worry about Ty," Cori laughed. "He puts his cock everywhere but my hands. As long as he gets the rest, he doesn't mind a bit."

"So, if you have him, why are you here?" Waters said, enjoying the slow manipulations on his cock.

"I just like to be neighborly," Cori said. "I think good neighbors help each other and are open and honest with each other. Some neighbors want to borrow a cup of milk, some just need a hand from time to time."

"Well, you're quite handy," Waters said. "A little faster please. And would you mind licking my balls some more?"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers