The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Cori picked up the pace with her hand and sucked on his heavy round balls, the picture of hot cum slowly reaching a boiling point inside those soft sacks returning to her sex-addled brain.

"May I cum on your tits?" Waters asked politely, even as his breath grew shorter and his cock started to twitch.

"Of course," Cori said, sitting up and pointing his cock right at her tits. She kept stroking faster and faster as thick white cum spurted from the head of his cock and landed in gooey strings across her breasts. It dripped down and soaked the orange tube top that rested on her rib cage.

"I should wash that for you before it stains," Waters said.

"Oh, it's OK," Cori said.

"No, really let me wash it. It will give you an excuse to come over and see me again."

"OK," Cori relented, peeling off the top and wiping the rest of her breasts clean. No need to tip him to her cum-eating habit just yet. She handed it to him and said, "but I don't need an excuse to come back. I'll stop by and see you. And any time you need a hand, you just yell."

"Will do," Waters said, giving her breasts a final squeeze. "And just to let you know, my front yard is a great place to stretch after a long run."

"I bet it is," Cori grinned. "And just to let you know, I like to run in the mornings or the evenings. Usually either before 8 or after 7. Just in case you need to know for any reason."

"I get the picture," Waters joked, his double-meaning not lost on Cori.

She put her shorts back on, gave him a peck on the cheek and walked out, trotting topless down the street toward Harris' car.

"Looks like things went well," Harris smiled.

"It had a happy ending," Cori assured him. "Now, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Let me tie you to the bed and do nasty things to you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Cori grinned.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers