The Hard Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I took a deep breath and carefully started to penetrate her pussy. With the smallest movements, I went in and out from between her lips; she was extremely wet, and my cock sled into her with no resistance. Lily now bit her lower lips and whimpered as more and more of my cock disappeared into her hole. Her legs were now around me in a tight grip, and I increased the speed and strength of my thrusts. Deeper and deeper my cock went, driving into her. Her moans became more and more audible, and I started to groan myself. I leaned forward, rubbing her breasts on my chest and slide my hands beneath her, until I could grab and squeeze her ass cheeks. Lily's hands went across my back, squeezing and scratching me. My index finger found her butthole from below, and entered it. This caused her to moan loudly and whimper. Faster and faster my thrusts went, and it felt as if my pelvis had a life of its own.

I fucked her for a long time and I knew I couldn't hold my orgasm much longer; I could feel it building up in my balls and moving up my prick. In and out, in and out, I became a well oiled machine with a single purpose, to hammer this pussy all the way in. "I...I...I'm coming" I managed to whisper in her ear just as the orgasm went through me, leaving my cock to thrust in and out of her involuntarily, pumping cum like a drill. I felt explosions going off in the back of my mind, my vision became blurry and all my body tightened; and still my cock continued to penetrate Lily for a few moments before I fell exhausted on her.

I lied motionless on top of her, feeling only my shrivelling dick exiting her and her hands stroking my back softly. After a while I was able to pick myself up, and sat next to her. She looked at me and drew a finger across my cheek.

"Hello, Skinny boy."

"Hello," I panted.

"So how does it feel, fucking me after all this time,"

"Great," I said, trying to re-establish my breathing. "But I didn't want to cum so quickly. I wanted to fuck you in other positions."

"Don't worry about it," she said. "We haven't even started the main events yet. We have a deal, remember?" She stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want some water?"

I nodded and shut my eyes. I could hear Lily moving around the flat, going to the bathroom and cleaning herself, and then doing something in the kitchen. After a minute I got up and went to relieve myself. I washed my prick from the sweat, juices and cum and sprinkled some cold water on my face. I looked at my self in the mirror and leered at my reflection.

"Get ready," I told the man in the mirror, "I think the real fun will soon begin."

Going out of the bathroom I saw that Lily was now lying in the bedroom, slowly caressing herself. I went in and sat next to her; she gave me a glass of water and I drunk most of it. My hands, almost by their own will, started caressing her hips, strolling across her belly and investigating her body. Her hands, meanwhile, started strolling on my body, like some small, soft animal searching for food.

"You have such a pretty little body," I told her. "Your breasts are just like I always imagined them. You even look better than you did ten years ago."

"Thanks," she smiled. "But I have a dirty mind. I used to be far more innocent back then."

"No, you were always extremely sexy and sensual. It's just that now you found ways to express it; you're a woman now, not a girl." I started pinching her nipples as I said this; they were quickly becoming hard again.

"But I still feel like a girl, I don't feel more mature or responsible. I hate seeing everyone around me grow up and give away their dreams. You know, get married, settle down and have kids. I don't think I want that at all."

"Is that why it didn't work out with your boyfriend?"

"That and other things," she answered.

The conversation ended at this point, because Lily took my fingers in her mouth and started licking them. It felt nice and romantic, and I moved closer and started brushing her public hair lightly. We drew even closer, and our hands moved on our bodies, not in a nervous way, but quietly, like familiar dancers. I started kissing her mouth and face; going down her neck with kisses and then coming up and licking her ear. Our legs intertwined, and I felt her hand exploring my ass, grabbing the cheek first and carefully following the contour of my hole, until her finger flicked in and out of it. This excited me enormously and I could feel my cock starting to harden again.

Lily then pushed me on my back. I didn't say a thing and waited to see what she was aiming for. Her intentions became very quickly clear, as she placed her knees around my head, lowered her pelvis towards my face and leaned forward to grab my cock. I held her ass cheeks and pulled down until my mouth was touching her pussy, which I then started licking. I loved this position, her legs around me, holding her ass and burying my face inside her; on the other end Lily was licking and sucking my cock, which became harder and harder under her experienced tongue. The small room was taken over by the sounds of slurping, sucking and licking as we went down on each other for the longest time.

I felt her pushing her finger inside me, and did the same to her; pumping in and out of her ass with the first joint of my index finger. Lily stopped sucking me and started moaning slowly. Her ass felt so tight that my finger barely entered it, and I began to wonder how I'll be able to put my dick in there.

"You ready to fuck my ass now?" Lily asked from the other side of the bed. Her hand was jerking my cock, and she sounded enthusiastic.

"Yeah, but it feel so tight, I'm not sure I'll fit in here."

"Don't worry, it will go in alright," she said laughing. "Your cock is quite big, but I'm sure I can fit it in there."

She moved sideways and got up on her knees, opened the drawer of her bedside table and took out a tube of KY jelly. "Don't move," she said as she applied a generous amount of jelly into her palm.

I lied still and felt her coating my prick with a thick layer of the lubricant. It was cold and my cock twitched to the touch. Then she lubricated her ass with what remained in her hand and said:

"Pull yourself up on those pillows, so you can help me."

I did as she asked, and was almost sitting in a straight angle, my legs spreading before me and my cock standing out. Lily went on top of me, but didn't quite sit. She crouched down and reached with one hand to hold my dick; with her other hand she grabbed my shoulder to maintain her balance. Very slowly she lowered her ass until I could feel the tip of my dick touching her ass creek.

"Hold my cheeks," she told me. And I did as told, pulling her round ass cheeks apart to help her gain more access. She continued to lower her ass towards me, navigating the hole to touch my cock. Soon I felt it; the very tip of it was resting just outside her anus.

I didn't move, Lily held my dick tightly and pushed it inside her ass. The resistance was strong, and she had to try again, this time lowering herself a bit more and leaning forward. Slowly I could feel my cock entering her butt. It was extremely tight, but her weight sitting on top of it pushed it through. The tip was completely squeezed by all sides by her sphincter; it felt incredibly tight and warm. I looked at Lily; her face was only a few centimetres from mine. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. A barely audible moan came out of her mouth.

"Ahhh, yes..."

She lowered her ass again, and more of my cock penetrated her. I could feel it pushing inside, making its way through her back tunnel. I held her ass firmly, as it was slippery because of the sweat and lubricant. Lily took a deep breath and took a few more centimetres of my cock. It was probably about half way in by now; my cock never felt so hard before; it almost cast in iron. Slowly she started to rock herself back and forward, taking more of me in every time she swayed. Deeper and deeper it went, squeezing hard and burning hot. I closed my eyes and felt only one thing, my cock slowly penetrating Lily's ass.

Then I felt her cheeks contacting my hips; my entire cock was now in her, from tip to base. I sensed the interior of her ass with every nerve on it. Lily stopped rocking and I opened my eyes. She was breathing hard, with short, deep inhales. I could see that she was on the verge of an orgasm, but I dared not moved.

"So fucking good," she whispered. "You fill me up so much; your dick feels huge in my ass."

I could hardly speak, but managed to softly say, "Yes, it's so fucking tight."

"Rub my clit Alex," Lily told me. "I'm almost coming."

I took my hand and carefully slide it between our bodies. Both of us were hardly moving, and I didn't want to rock her too much. Finally I found her pussy, which was dripping, and started to rub and pinch her vagina. This wasn't a comfortable position as my hand was stuck between us. Lily felt this, and moved her body a bit backwards, making my prick in her ass send electric currents all through me. She leaned forward and placed her mouth near my ear, her breaths were heavy and I felt her exhaling warm air.

"Yesss...like that, don't stop."

I swallowed a lump and tried to concentrate, already my cock was feeling ready to explode and Lily started again to rock her ass slowly. I sensed the orgasm building in me, and struggled to keep it control. Luckily, she couldn't hold it much longer either. Soon Lily began to shake as my cock in her ass and fingers in her pussy worked on her. Her body started jerking and the muscles in her butt squeezed me strongly. I gasped for air and held her strong with one hand, whilst I continued to rub her with the other. But a minute later her shakings were too strong, and my cock was pushed out of her as she jerked her body. Her vagina was now gushing fluids, as a loud and long moan escaped her lips.

"Oh, yesss...ohhh..." she cried in my ear. I continued to rub her as successive orgasms took over her, leaving my cock to cool in her butt creek.

Soon Lily was motionless; her hands, strongly gripping me, began to loosen and her body became more and more relaxed. She stopped crying but continued to moan very softly. And quickly she was almost quiet, her body only shuddering from her recuperation breaths. My cock was starting to go soft as well, having been hard for such a long time. I could feel the blood returning to my legs and face.

"Are you alright?" I asked after her breathing settled.

"Yes, I'm great, I love coming like this," she said; brushing her hair from her face and looking at me.

I slide a finger down her spin, all the way to her ass and circled the rim.

"Can you take me again there?" I looked at her. "Aren't you too sore?"

"No, no, I'm fine; I want you to come in my ass. Just give me a few moments to recuperate."

"No rush baby, we'll take it easy." I said and kissed her forehead.

Lily moved to the side of the bed, sipped some water, passed me the glass and went to the toilets. I waited for her on the bed, looking at my cock that wasn't fully erect but not fully withdrawn either. Then I leaned backwards on the pillows and closed my eyes. It felt as if we were fucking for a very long time, spending in one time sexual energy and frustration that was stored for years. But I still felt motivated, and the thought to coming in her ass had an immediate effect on my dick.

When Lily came back she sat next to me and shook me with by passing her hand in my hair.

"Tired?" she asked.

"A bit, but looking forward to continue." I answered.

"Good; how do you want to fuck me now?"

I licked my lips. "I want to fuck you from behind. I want you to kneel down and I want to fuck your ass from behind." I felt bizarre and liberating to saying that, coming out with words to describe my fantasy. Just saying it made me hornier.

"So you want to fuck me like a dog?" she grinned.

"No," I said and smiled, "I want to fuck you like a bitch."

Lily climbed on the bed and handed me the lubricate tube. Then she grabbed the pillow I was using and pulled it underneath me. She placed the pillow in front of her and laid her head on it, next she gathered her knees and lifted her butt in the air. It looked like the summit of her body, sticking out like that. Then she looked at me and asked:

"Like this?"

I nodded, this was exactly the position I wanted her in.

I sat up and advanced on my knees until I was behind her. It was a lovely view, seeing her ass like this, waiting for me to fuck it again. I posed my hands of her butt and pushed the cheeks apart to expose her anus. It was like a little star, reddish from the previous fucking, but very peaceful. I couldn't resist the temptation and leaned forwarded and kissed it. Then I licked it a few times; I could hear her murmuring softly as my tongue flicked in her ass. My dick became hard again, as it anticipated what will come next. But I wasn't in any rush, this was my moment and I wanted to enjoy it to the full.

I moved between Lily's legs, and put my cock in her ass crack. Then I grabbed a handful of ass cheek in each hand and squeezed them together on my prick. It felt nice. I moved my pelvis in and out a bit, sliding my cock between her cheeks, until I was hot enough to fuck her. Only then I took the tube and squeezed out some of the transparent liquid into my palm. With my other hand, I applied a good portion of it on my cock, making it shine with strange brightness, like polished wood or something. All this was done in a slow and certain way, taking every gesture to its full. Lily looked at me over her shoulder and seemed amused. My hands were wet from the lotion, and I spread some of it on her ass and in her crack. Then, with my index finger, I traced a circle on her anus rim and finally, started to slowly penetrate her with my wet finger.

It went in remarkably easily, and soon it was in all the way. I turned it inside her like a screwdriver, and flicked her pussy with my thumb at the same time.

"Ahhh..." she moaned; hanging her head low and slowly moving back and forward as I pushed and pulled her with my finger. Her pussy was quickly getting wet again. I was tempted to put another finger inside her ass, but then realized how hard my cock was, the tension in it almost started to hurt me. So I pulled my finger out, Lily sounded almost disappointed. Instead I pulled her ass apart and brought my cock in line with her anus.

"Ok," I said, "here we go."

Before she had any time to answer back, I started to push my hard cock against her asshole, forcing through her ring muscles and back passage. Very slowly it went in, centimetre after centimetre, first the head, then the cock itself, slowly pushing inside her. Lily gasped, and I could hear her breathing hard on the other end. I carried on, pushing past her sphincter and into her belly. Soon most of my cock was inside her. I looked down and saw it sticking out of her ass like a metal handle, shining and hard; this sight was too beautiful to believe. I moved my hands around and grabbed her hips. Then I started to pull her towards me while pushing inside at the same time. It felt great; my cock was being squeezed inside her butt and I penetrated her more and more, until it was all in, all the way to the balls.

"How does this feel?" I asked, "Do you like having my cock up your ass?"

"Yes, I love it, I love your cock fucking me like that." She said, her words punctuated with small sighs. "Fuck me more Alex, fuck me harder."

I smiled as I carefully stroked in and out of her. It was clear that neither of us were innocent teenagers anymore.

Back and forward, in and out, my hips quickly found and strong rhythm and pumped her ass no stop. It was still very tight inside, but I managed penetrate her every time to the hilt. The movement and the rhythm took over me; with every penetration I felt my cock hotter, bigger and harder in her hot tunnel. I started groaning and moaning softly, and heard her cry loudly as the strokes tore through her. Soon my head started spinning and I had to slow down and regain my breathing face. I lifted myself a bit, and pushed Lily down to the mattress; this gave me a better position to fuck her deeper, and I soon started thrusting into her butt again.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried, "Fuck me more, don't stop!" Lily was squeezing the pillow at the other side of the bed. Her cries were loud and obscene, but I could hardly hear her now.

I was completely taken over by the humping action now. My entire body rocked back and forward as I felt my balls getting hotter and hotter, as if they were on fire. I wanted to go in, to enter her backside with all of me, not just my cock. The feeling was so intense that I knew I couldn't maintain it for long. Any second now I would start ejaculating inside her poor bottom. So I used these final moments to the full, and almost lied on top of her, my hips and pelvis working by themselves.

"I'm coming in your ass," I said, "I'm coming in your fucking fucking ass."

A spasm then went through my balls, going both into my cock and into my ass, sending electric currents up my spin as I started coming inside her. My cock was still struggling to penetrate further, my hands were still holding her tight and pinning her on me, but I could hardly feel any of that any more. My mind was flooded with a sweet and bright light, pushing away every thought, feeling or sensation, leaving me floating in a silent empty space.

This continued a few seconds, and suddenly I regained my body. The surprise of all my senses reconnecting at once made me lose control and collapse helpless on Lily's back.

I lied on top of her for the longest time, slowly becoming aware to the world around me. My cock was still in her ass, oozing the remains of my cum, my face was buried in her hair and I couldn't breath without tasting some of it, even my hips still jerked a bit, not certain that the action is over. I lifted myself a bit and cleared her hair from my mouth, then I shook my cock out of her and felt how wet her entire backside was.

"Wow," I said, still breathing hard, "I came so much; I don't think I ever came like that. Did I not hurt you too much?"

She turned her head to the side and looked at me. "No, just a bit, but I loved it. It's been too long since I was fucked like this."

"Yeah, me too; I think I need to lie down a bit." I uttered, feeling my hands wouldn't hold me much longer.

She moved aside and left me a place to crash. All my muscles were relaxing as I made contact with the mattress; I closed my eyes and without even noticing drifted into a snooze.

I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up when someone was gently caressing my back. Lily was sitting on my thighs and gave me a massage. Her hands felt nice and smoothing.

"Hmm," I murmured, "that feels so nice. I've always been a sucker for massages."

"Yeah, I remembered. How do you feel?"

"Good, how long did I sleep?" I asked her.

"Only about ten minutes." She pressed down on my ribs with her palms and squeezed my shoulders. I meowed like a lazy cat.

Then she lied on top of me and started munching my ear lobe. Her nipples were squashed on my back, it felt really pleasant.

"We still have something to do, you remember?" she whispered in my ear, as if I needed reminding.

"Ah-ah, I remember." I told her. "I just want to go to the toilets before."

"So go; I'll get ready in the meantime."

She rolled from on top of me, and I sat down slowly, flexing my neck and shoulders. Then I went and peed for a long time, feeling all the remains of cum washing away. I washed my cock carefully and sprinkled water on my face.

"Hello again," I said to the man in the mirror. He looked more tired than last time I saw him, but also profoundly happier. He also looked a bit nervous.