The Hard Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," I told him, "I'm sure it will be fun." But he didn't seem very reassured.

When I got back to the room Lily was standing in the corner, adjusting two black straps on her hips. Then she turned around and said: "Well, what do you think?"

I looked her over; she was standing straight, her breasts beautiful in the dim light, and her hands resting on her hips, in a provocative posture. In front, just below her bush, a bright pink dildo was hanging from straps. It looked quite real, with a head and veins, but wasn't very big, about fifteen centimetres long, not more. It was a beautiful sight, which profoundly excited me though I didn't quite know why. Her pretty little body, so feminine and curved, and that erect cock coming out of her was both an aesthetic and dirty image at the time. I felt horny, thrilled to be fucked by this beautiful creature.

"You look amazing; I'm getting really hot." I said, and noticed my cock started to harden as well. "What do you want me to do?"

"Get on all four; I want to fuck you from behind." She gestured to the bed.

I obediently climbed on the bed, took a pillow and rested my elbows on it; then I lifted up my ass wriggled it. Lily climbed behind me, holding the now almost empty tube of jelly in her hand. I closed my eyes and relaxed, trying to imagine what she will do next.

She hesitated for a minute, not sure how to handle this unfamiliar situation. But finally she followed her instincts, bended forward and started kissing my anus. Her kisses felt nice and wet, and sent shivers all over me. I murmured in approval. Down and down her kisses went, until she started licking my balls from behind. She grabbed my half-hard prick and yanked it. With this she played for a while, but finally went back to kissing my asshole.

After a few moments she stopped, and I could hear her squirting lubricant. I waited in anticipation. Then I felt her finger, wet with the jelly, marking the circle on my anus.

"Put some of it on your finger and fuck me with it." I told her.

"Ok," she answered, she sounded almost timid, but I could sense the excitement in her tone.

Then I felt the top of her finger pushing against my rectum. She rotated it, and started to enter me like a drill. Her finger was thin, and with all the coating it entered easily. First joint, and then second, her index finger was exploring the inside of my ass.

"Yes," I moaned into the pillow, "that feels great, fuck me with your fingers."

"It's very tight," she said. "It's really squeezing my finger."

But still she managed to place another finger inside. Both fingers were going in and out of me in a slow rhythm. I was getting hot and my breathing became deeper, I wanted her more and more in my ass, I wanted her to fuck me with her pink dildo. Soon a third finger joined the first two, forming an intertwined nob. It started to feel tight, in my ass, but also very nice; I realized I was shaking slightly, though the air in the bedroom has hot and heavy.

Then Lily stopped. She pulled out her fingers from my ass and placed her hands on my cheeks. I knew what would come next, and gripped the pillow tighter.

"Go easy on me," I told her. "I'm still a virgin."

Lily didn't answer, but after a minute I felt the plastic tip of her cock brushing against my back entrance; I clenched my teeth and tried to relax the muscles in my ass. She started pushing slowly, trying to penetrate through, but couldn't make the tip enter more than a centimetre, and soon it was out again. She tried a few more times, but didn't manage to squeeze it in. I felt like I wasn't very helpful, so said:

"Wait, we'll do it together. Count to three slowly, and when you reach three try again." I was thinking of the first time I sodomised a girl, and how this technique helped me go inside her.

"Ok," said Lily, "Here goes...One..." she held my ass strongly.

"Two..." I breathed in, waiting for the moment.

"Three." I breathed out as she pushed in; this time the cock managed to penetrate me a bit, the muscles gave way to her cock.

"Again," I said, concentrating my thoughts on the tip of it in me.

"One..." I exhaled.

"Two..." I inhaled deeply.

"Three." I blew the air out of my lungs in a long, continual breath. Lily pushed the dildo further in to me, and some more centimetres were buried in my behind.

"Ahh..." I moaned softly, "Again."

She started counting once more, and I controlled my breathing appropriately. More cock was penetrating me as she pushed. It felt huge in my ass, I felt as if I was impaled by a stake and it was tearing me up. We did the exercise once more, and I could feel it going through my rectum, filling me more than I ever imagined possible. I wasn't able to move and could hardly breathe, her cock pinned me down completely.

"Is it all in?" I mumbled; the pain almost preventing me from speaking.

"Almost all," she said, "There are a few centimetres left. It is so beautiful, seeing my cock in you."

I managed a brief smile. "Ok, fuck me now, but be very very careful."

I closed my eyes and felt how her hips moved slowly back and forward, taking the cock out and carefully thrusting it back in. Once, twice, three times, and then I could feel her public hairs tickling my anus; I knew it was all the way in.

"Oh yes," she said, "now I'm fucking you all the way."

I didn't answer, I was trying to ride the pain, not to sink into it; and anyway I knew she couldn't hear me now, she's entered a different sphere, where nothing but the penetration mattered.

The cock went in and out, slowly gathering speed. With every gesture I felt it dominating me completely; I became a puppet operated by this device in my butt. It felt humiliating and extremely rewarding at the same time. I wanted it to control me, to master every sensation in me, and hated it for this.

"Yesss..." I heard myself saying. "Fuck me, fuck me more you bitch."

The pain was sending used my nerves to send shocks all over my body; down to my cock and balls, up my spin and to the back of my head. But somewhere on the way these became messages of pleasure, not pain. I felt a calming feeling going over me, smoothing out the pain and leaving the verge of ecstasy. My own cock was hard and started to produce pre-cum involuntary; I was certainly ridding the pain now.

Lily moved up, she was almost standing now and bending her knees, but she kept pushing her pink strap strongly into me. My ass became a distant organ, and I could only feel Lily fucking me there harder and harder like a far away echo. Waves of blinding pleasure arrived at my brain with every stroke, joined now by spasms from my cock as I started coming and splattering cum on my stomach and the bed sheets. A series of half-human cries and moans escaped my lips, but I couldn't even hear them.

I could feel the cock shaking inside me, as she was taken over by an orgasm as well, but still she pumped me in and out. I heard her groan time after time, thrusting into my ass for the last time. Then the cock remained inside, buried deep all the way to my belly. It shook seriously; rattling my entire behind; and then Lily's legs gave and she crushed on her knees. The plastic cock left my body with one pull, and I could feel fresh air coming into my ass, chilling and smoothing my painful passage. My own knees failed, and I fell completely on the mattress, lying on a wet patch of my own cum.

Nobody spoke for a long time. I was barely aware to anything around me. I could feel my asshole closing down and imagined I would start feeling the pain soon. But for the moment everything was calm.

After a while I moved, rediscovering my body, all of it felt tired and numb. I rolled sideways and looked at Lily. She was lying on her back and breathing heavily. Her dildo was shining in the soft light.

"Oh fuck," she said, still panting, "That was so great, thank you so much."

"Yeah, it was great; I never thought that would be so much fun."

She turned her head and looked at me. Her hand started releasing the straps.

"What happens now?" she asked.

"Life goes on," I said. "I don't think we can do this on a regular basis." I wasn't even sure I could, even if I wanted.

"I know," she told me. "When are you going back to Paris?"

"At the end of next week." I looked at her.

"And when will you be back?"

"I'm not sure," I said, "Probably next summer."

"Probably?" she asked, arching her eye brow in a provocative manner.

I laughed, "Definitely, definitely next summer."